PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden,is Naruto Shippuden

Cursed_Sage
09-14-2009, 02:40 PM
Alright I've been going all over the web trying to find out when and where they are gonna air Naruto Shippuden,and recently we've all found out it's gonna be on Disney XD. I for one was excited that it was finally coming. But some people just get ticked off and say things like,"Disney XD sucks!! Naruto doesn't belong there!!" And yes I think it's a pretty odd change,but get over it!! Naruto Shippuden is the same Naruto Shippuden you'd see on Cartoon Network,or Adult Swim! VIZ does the dubbing and editing work,NOT Disney. It's not like they have the power to change,"Where the hell are you?!" to "Where the poopy are you?!" VIZ does the dub and edit,and they're gonna keep doing the amazing job they did on Cartoon Network. Sure Disney XD as Naruto's home is gonna take some getting used to,but it's been decided so stop your freaking complaining. And if you are one of the people who are like me,and just happy to see it coming,then this was not at all aimed towards you. VIZ is VIZ,be it on Cartoon Network,or Disney XD,so there.

Naruto321
09-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Look, people are pissed and evreything that Disney might cut out the cut scenes. Well, its up to Viz Media to make the cut scenes show on Disney XD. Also people don't have the channel.

Hockey Otaku
09-14-2009, 02:54 PM
#19 by last count...

Cursed_Sage
09-14-2009, 05:06 PM
I understand it's not a basic channel,that's understandable,it's that people think that Disney is going to do their own dub,but they won't. It's people's ignorance that irritates me,and I'm just telling them(with a bit more anger than necessary,but you haven't seen some of vids I've seen)that VIZ does the censorship,not the channel it's on.

Tobi_Deidara
09-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Hmm.. you make sense! I totally support you on what your saying, but it's the fact that it's Disney that makes people rage. You can blame all there "Real-life" shows. I remember when Disney was all about the cartoons... :/

Kurizu
09-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Alright I've been going all over the web trying to find out when and where they are gonna air Naruto Shippuden,and recently we've all found out it's gonna be on Disney XD. I for one was excited that it was finally coming. But some people just get ticked off and say things like,"Disney XD sucks!! Naruto doesn't belong there!!" And yes I think it's a pretty odd change,but get over it!! Naruto Shippuden is the same Naruto Shippuden you'd see on Cartoon Network,or Adult Swim! VIZ does the dubbing and editing work,NOT Disney. It's not like they have the power to change,"Where the hell are you?!" to "Where the poopy are you?!" VIZ does the dub and edit,and they're gonna keep doing the amazing job they did on Cartoon Network. Sure Disney XD as Naruto's home is gonna take some getting used to,but it's been decided so stop your freaking complaining. And if you are one of the people who are like me,and just happy to see it coming,then this was not at all aimed towards you. VIZ is VIZ,be it on Cartoon Network,or Disney XD,so there.

It's not that Disney will edit anything. It's just that since Disney XD's for younger kids, Viz would probably have to edit Shippuden down to a reasonable level.

Phenom
09-15-2009, 05:45 PM
It's not that Disney will edit anything. It's just that since Disney XD's for younger kids, Viz would probably have to edit Shippuden down to a reasonable level.

Disney XD is for kids 14 and under, Naruto is a show for teenagers, therefore they do not have to cut anything but may want to. It will most likely come down to what time the show airs.

Blakexd9
09-15-2009, 06:15 PM

"Where the poopy are you?!" Lol!

Rafael
09-15-2009, 06:20 PM

great job just what i keep saying rep !

look at this thread:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22475&page=3

Greenguy312
09-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Sheez, Disney seems to be grabbing anything it can these days!

But really, Disney, especially Disney XD (AKA "Disney :-P) is going to
A: Take out all the blood (best part)
B: Take out all the language
C: Take out the love interests (key part)
And D: Take out all the Naruto!

Trust me, it'll end up being A PEICE 'O CRAP.

Naruto321
09-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Don't know how they got the money for it.

Cursed_Sage
09-16-2009, 03:31 AM
I understand that a lot of people think Disney will do that,but if you listen to me you'll understand they don't have the power. That power is completely up to VIZ. They do the editing,and Disney XD has more than likely reviewed it and decided it was appropriate enough. And if you'll watch the first episode's english dub,it's maybe even better than the dub for the original Naruto.

(un)Godly Hiroku
09-16-2009, 03:34 AM
Stop making freakin threads about this, thats what posting is for, to give oyur opninion, you dont need to make a whole new thread for it!!!!!!!!

Go find one of the 30 that are already made and speak your nonsense on there!

Cursed_Sage
09-16-2009, 03:38 AM
-_- I made this one hoping everyone would read it and stop complaining about Disney XD

Naruto321
09-16-2009, 04:57 AM
I have nothing to complain about.