09-13-2009, 06:09 PM
May Tasogare(Tasogare Clan)
Village Hidden in the Moonlight
Water Element
5'5 feet Height
About 117 lbs.
Outfit:Check Sig
Appearence:Check Sig
Personailty:Likes to write in her notebook.Loves hanging with friends.Trains Hard.Wants to be one of the best medical ninjas.
Bday:December 20th.

May was born in the violent Hidden Village In the Typhoon.May lived in the village with her parents until she turned 2.Her parents escaped the evil village as jonin rank ninjas.They came to the Moonlight Village.Her parents loved the Moonlight Village and protected it with pride and care. May envied her mom for being on of the ebst medical ninja.Her dad could manipulate lighting like nothing ever seen.She was raised perfectly until she turned 6.Her parents went on a mission and died.They were ambushed and trapped they fought & won , but died from wounds. She was a wreck for 3 months living with Lord Nick Tsukikage while he accepted her like his own child.
1 year later.

May was 7 almost 8 and already a excellent genin.She could heal major wounds and cure minor poisions. She trained hard.Soon she met Rafael Ren and Ash who were another team in the Moonlight.They soon became friends and hung out all the time...

Ok who wants more i gtg for now ill do more tommorrow.?

mangagirl
09-13-2009, 06:10 PM
wow i love it! nice work!

MizukiUchiha11
09-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Typhoons not evil your a Moonlight now ???

cherryflower
09-14-2009, 04:18 AM
Cool, but one thing, if you want to became a medic there's still one spot open. and the medic is going to be chosen soon so if I were you I wold go to the scocial group for the moonlight village and post that you want to be a medic in a chat thead called do you want to be a medic. Ren and myself are the other two medical ninjas. Good luck! ^_^

kay
09-14-2009, 04:33 AM
cool bio i think of doing one myself but im not the creative type so it will be hard for me

Tickleme
09-14-2009, 05:00 AM
Thank you so much ill right more this afternoon!

Itachi440
09-14-2009, 05:07 AM
Nice story!

SakuraGirl
09-14-2009, 11:31 AM
i like it

Taker369
09-14-2009, 11:35 AM
i loved it.

Tickleme
09-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Thank you!

rainbowrazor
09-14-2009, 04:16 PM
Its so awsome

Kizomaru Yukimoto
09-14-2009, 04:17 PM
* Grinds teeth together * How could you say that about the Typhoon?!!!! It's not an Evil Village!! It's the best one I know off !!!! Even if you dont mean it it's still not nice to say that!

Taroko - Grr .. * Jumps on my head *

Chill out Taroko. * Pats Her on the head *

Tickleme
09-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Wow.Hehe i dont like tis style just seems violent.

Tickleme
09-14-2009, 04:23 PM
ok gotta get started.

Tickleme
09-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Rafael Ren Ash and May basically were one person from there on out. Even though they werent on the same team they spent every waking moment together,they knew each others secrets! Ren & Lord Tsukikage were the only ones May shared the info on her parents with.Everyone else thought they had abadoned her.
2 months later
The chuunin exams were finally 1 day away.May had been training hard with her newly devopled Kg Water Palm.She discovered it when she accidently smashed Rafael into a tree because she got mad at him!She practiced with it and soon becoming very good at it and having chakra packed punches she felt undeaftable!
Chuunin Exams
Ren Rafael & Ash had all gone and won almost without a scratch in each event.This was May's time to shine in the last round.She was fighting against another Kuinoichi. The girl looked like she specilized in weapon attacks May thought then all of a sudden.....BEGIN! May looked around and saw the girl in the air with weapons zooming towards her.Water Stlye:Water Wall! May yelled. The girl fell to the ground on her feet.May gave a quick smile then formed her water wip.She swung it and it smashed right infront of her opponent sending her flying back.Perfect May said she noticed the girl was right infront of a wall.May tied up her hair then ran forward with water wip in one hand and chakra in her other fist.May ran towards the girl with her perfect chakra control and then hit the ground with her hand , which made the girl back up on the wall."Hmph. However did you make it this far you are one stupid kuinoichi. O and bye,May laughed with her devious smile again.May flew her chakgra chargest fist at the girl smashing her into the wall/knocking her unconscious.May yawned and walked back up.May was happy she was a chuunin at the age of 8.
6 years later
May just got out of the hospital on her way back to were her team was suppose to be meeting.She was in the hospital for finishing a A-rank mission almost by herself.May missed one minor detail and got seriously injured(both arms broken and knee cap tendions ripped).She came and saw her team there with alot of stuff in their hands along with RAR(Rafael Ash Ren).Hey whats up May said.SUPRISE!.May looked at a sign Sensei was holding it said You Have Been promoted to a Jonin.May was estatic she danced and flipped and punched Rafael in the arm!She was even happier then six years ago.Jonin at 14...

rainbowrazor
09-14-2009, 05:32 PM
okay i guess

Rafael
09-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Rafael Ren Ash and May basically were one person from there on out. Even though they werent on the same team they spent every waking moment together,they knew each others secrets! Ren & Lord Tsukikage were the only ones May shared the info on her parents with.Everyone else thought they had abadoned her.
2 months later
The chuunin exams were finally 1 day away.May had been training hard with her newly devopled Kg Water Palm.She discovered it when she accidently smashed Rafael into a tree because she got mad at him!She practiced with it and soon becoming very good at it and having chakra packed punches she felt undeaftable!
Chuunin Exams
Ren Rafael & Ash had all gone and won almost without a scratch in each event.This was May's time to shine in the last round.She was fighting against another Kuinoichi. The girl looked like she specilized in weapon attacks May thought then all of a sudden.....BEGIN! May looked around and saw the girl in the air with weapons zooming towards her.Water Stlye:Water Wall! May yelled. The girl fell to the ground on her feet.May gave a quick smile then formed her water wip.She swung it and it smashed right infront of her opponent sending her flying back.Perfect May said she noticed the girl was right infront of a wall.May tied up her hair then ran forward with water wip in one hand and chakra in her other fist.May ran towards the girl with her perfect chakra control and then hit the ground with her hand , which made the girl back up on the wall."Hmph. However did you make it this far you are one stupid kuinoichi. O and bye,May laughed with her devious smile again.May flew her water wip at the girl smashing her into the wall/knocking her unconscious.May yawned and walked back up.May was happy she was a chuunin at the age of 8.
6 years later
May just got out of the hospital on her way back to were her team was suppose to be meeting.She was in the hospital for finishing a A-rank mission almost by herself.May missed one minor detail and got seriously injured(both arms broken and knee cap tendions ripped).She came and saw her team there with alot of stuff in their hands along with RAR(Rafael Ash Ren).Hey whats up May said.SUPRISE!.May looked at a sign Sensei was holding it said You Have Been promoted to a Jonin.May was estatic she danced and flipped and punched Rafael in the arm!She was even happier then six years ago.Jonin at 14...

lol its great May !!

i really like it

Tickleme
09-14-2009, 05:38 PM
okay i guess
...Lol thanks i guess.

Tickleme
09-14-2009, 05:39 PM
lol its great May !!

i really like it
Thanks so much.

cherryflower
09-14-2009, 05:59 PM
It's great but you should really post in the do you want to be a medic chat. The medic will be chosen soon and me ren and nick have a pretty good idea of who it will be... So go in that thread and Impress everyone with your will to be a medic.. Other than that perfect! ^_^