• two chapters up
• album of pictures of Hana
<Link Removed>
• hapefully next chappie will be out in a day or two

Directory
{OC Info}•{Chapters}•{Other}

Kuroda Taishi
09-13-2009, 04:29 PM
You are not allowed to post fanfics using actual characters from the show. You will need to take this down.

Shkin
09-13-2009, 07:44 PM
quoted from our 9-tailed rules: (click the Forum Rules link at the top of page to read all of it)

Fan fiction and Role-playing

Due to legal reasons, fan fiction is not allowed on the site. However, you are allowed to "create" new things within the Naruto world (jutsu, villages, characters, etc.) as long as you refrain from including said things in any kind of story or narrative.

The ruling on role-playing is as follows: as long as you do not take on the persona of real Naruto characters and/or construct a story out of your role-playing, you'll be okay.

what KT said, please take it down.

kay
09-16-2009, 11:35 PM
did draw all of those pictures thats amazing
great story i really like itachi just as much
intresting my students have a nick name for me they call
a moon rising bird
becuase i am a vulture sage and i alwas train them in the night time

Toma RNK
09-17-2009, 04:56 AM
I will be nice and give OP 10 or so hours to pull it before I have to delete it all.

I don't want them to lose all this if t is their only copy.

madara'
09-17-2009, 07:09 AM
cool stories.

Toma RNK
09-17-2009, 03:41 PM
*sighs* Content removed. Id OP needs me to send them the content they had, I have copies saved.

morganr08
09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
*sighs* I wasn't able to get on a computer for a couple of days, luckily this wasn't my only copy

cherryflower
09-20-2009, 12:55 PM
*sighs* I wasn't able to get on a computer for a couple of days, luckily this wasn't my only copy

You could redo it but take out all of the naruto related things like insted of itachi the guy's name was Haru. And He Stole something or killed the kage that made him leave. then kisame you could have him be name something like......yukio and be part.... Wolf and could wear those slashing claws like the ones wolvereine has from X-men or insted of a boy. Haru's side kick person could be a girl, and some rivalry will be going on between her and your other girl. and insted of kohona it could be.... THe village hidden in the streams or something like that. Oh also don't use any clan names so he can't be like an uchiha but he could be a Hamasaki or something. And don't follow the Naruto plot line andddd I think that is it.