PDA

View Full Version : when are they going to put on dub episodes?!?!

good2games
04-29-2009, 07:45 AM
i'm wodering that if dub episodes will be on or not. you guy's think they will still bring in dub episodes?

Toma RNK
04-29-2009, 07:48 AM
i'm wodering that if dub episodes will be on or not. you guy's think they will still bring in dub episodes?
Another day, another person asking about the dub.

Cartoon Network and Viz have been very quiet on this one. It's anyones guess, but naruto is popular, and a money maker. So they will be out sooner or later.

Hebi
05-06-2009, 08:17 PM
hopefully soon :)

Ashen
05-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Tell you the truth I tend to like subs more. But at least with dubs you don't have to be watching the bottom of the screen to know what they're saying and end up missing some of the action.

itachiuchiha85
05-08-2009, 12:21 AM
different day same old question. why dont you guys check the posts!

Ashen
05-08-2009, 11:43 AM

That's a typical forum problem. People post questions and don't want to look around for a topic that already has their answer. If you've got a solution to stop this I'm sure most forum veterans everywhere would love to hear your answer. Just tellin' the truth is all.

Toma RNK
05-08-2009, 11:52 AM

That's a typical forum problem. People post questions and don't want to look around for a topic that already has their answer. If you've got a solution to stop this I'm sure most forum veterans everywhere would love to hear your answer. Just tellin' the truth is all.

Best I can do is in the first line of my sig.

deidara330
05-08-2009, 11:54 AM
My question isn't when they'll show it. My question is why can't they show it now.

Ashen
05-08-2009, 11:57 AM

Best I can do is in the first line of my sig.

^ So I went to the link in your sig Toma RNK and my first thought was, "Is this supposed to be silent?"... I didn't realize I never turned on my Comps speakers so I can hear what's goin' on. X_X (facepalm)

lj0615
05-08-2009, 12:51 PM
they should just show it i can't wait anymore i want to watch it

seannfma
05-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Nothing is how SRhyse says it "set in stone" but have high hopes and just be patient.

Ashen
05-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Nothing is how SRhyse says it "set in stone" but have high hopes and just be patient.

I gotta agree with seannfma1. Viz has the last word in when the Dubs will come out. Demanding or losing your patience won't help at all. But I've little doubt they aim to please. ^_^