PDA

View Full Version : ----spoiler----- do you think kakashi is going to die?

k+h4ever
03-31-2009, 08:09 PM
OMG! ----------SPOLIER------------------ In the Naruto manga Kakashi uses his Mangekyo Sharingan to protect Choji when Pain shoots a missile at him. Kakashi had only a little bit of chakra left and used it all up so people are having a debate if he dies or not. Kakashi refers to Obito and Rin after he uses it so........ i need some peoples opinions!!!!!!!!

Kisame
03-31-2009, 08:09 PM
I think Kakashi is going to die, but not from this.

e-nin_'07
03-31-2009, 08:25 PM
No way, he can't die yet, we haven't seen his face yet. That mask MUST come off before he dies!

Luna_Uchiha
04-01-2009, 12:46 PM
I hope he doesn't die.
But, just looking at the condition he's in, if he does survive he probably wont be able to move afterwards.

SRhyse
04-01-2009, 01:08 PM
They'd never kill off a character that popular, unless they were going to end the series or something. I don't see that happening for awhile, if ever.

shadowpossesion
04-01-2009, 02:06 PM
No way, Kakashi cant die, just because.... well..... that would suck. Its not that he's to popular, they could still kill him cuz they did *spoiler* Itachi.

k+h4ever
04-01-2009, 04:57 PM
Masashi Kishimoto(the author of naruto) has killed off some pretty good characters like Asuma and the 3rd hokage. Next thing we know it he may kill all of the good characters . It is like everyone in Naruto over the age of 20 something has to go get killed or something. I really hope he doesn't die.

k+h4ever
04-01-2009, 05:01 PM
i agree with srhyse

shisha-chun
04-01-2009, 05:45 PM
I agree with e-nin_'07. We need to see what his face looks like with out the mask!

Minato Namikaze
04-01-2009, 05:59 PM
I think he will. It was his talk with his father that made me think so.

rasangsharingan
04-01-2009, 06:29 PM
i think it is good for the story whether he dies or not but he is dead

shadowpossesion
04-01-2009, 06:43 PM
Masashi Kishimoto(the author of naruto) has killed off some pretty good characters like Asuma and the 5th hokage. Next thing we know it he may kill all of the good characters . It is like everyone in Naruto over the age of 20 something has to go get killed or something. I really hope he doesn't die.

He hasnt killed the 5th.

redwonders
04-01-2009, 07:00 PM
I still have some faith. (:

shika7777777
04-01-2009, 07:03 PM
well i think that they kill the older people because when asuma died he said that they needed to protect the chunin and the young ones that is wat it is about like when kakashi protects choji think about it :?: who agrees with me :?:

rasangsharingan
04-01-2009, 07:17 PM
i agree now that i think about it all of the people that have died in the shippuden manga were killed by the younger generation or died defending the younger generation

shadowpossesion
04-02-2009, 06:00 AM
i agree now that i think about it all of the people that have died in the shippuden manga were killed by the younger generation or died defending the younger generation

Asuma wasnt defending anyone though, shikamaru was basically defending him but Hidan is real strong so shika couldnt kill him there. And he couldnt have killed him there the way he did later because then he wouldve blown everyone else up to.

evil buzzard
04-02-2009, 07:24 AM
I agree with e-nin_'07. We need to see what his face looks like with out the mask!
didnt you see his face on one episode naruto sasuke and sakira tryed to take his mask off

he has bucked teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Mitsutia
04-03-2009, 10:48 AM
--THIS IS BAD NEWS--

I've read the latest chapters of the manga and.................. Kakashi does die.....
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *sobs* :cry:

kazekage81
04-03-2009, 12:03 PM
No way, he can't die yet, we haven't seen his face yet. That mask MUST come off before he dies!

Agreed. I'm with you on that one.

NaruCookie
04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
He didn die...i think but...please dont die.... :cry:

Naruto
04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
If he died many kakashi fans would be disappointed really badly.

shadowpossesion
04-03-2009, 07:38 PM
No, kakashi's face has big blimp lips! LOL! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HATMAN
04-03-2009, 07:45 PM
SPOILER

yes he does die sry to tell you

k+h4ever
04-05-2009, 05:39 PM
I reallllllllllllllllllllllYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY hope he doesn't die. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! all the good characters have to die.

Keira-chan
04-05-2009, 05:43 PM
I reallllllllllllllllllllllYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YY hope he doesn't die. AHHHHHHHHHHHH! all the good characters have to die.
I know!!!! :cry:
Sadly a LOT more than just Kakashi dies

Vidda Hatake
04-06-2009, 12:14 AM
--THIS IS BAD NEWS--

I've read the latest chapters of the manga and.................. Kakashi does die.....
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *sobs* :cry:

*********spoiler *************
I've read up through #442 where it shows Naruto remembering Jiraiya, the 4th, and Kakashi encouraging him with their faith in him, but that DOESN'T mean he's ... d..e..a..d.. It can't be.... Remember at the beginning of one of the chapters, on the side it said that "pain killed Jiriaya and STOLE Kakashi. If he were ... d.... then why didn't it say that pain killed Jiriaya AND Kakashi? I HAVE to keep hoping... he can't be gone... I won't believe it until Masashi actually says Kakashi's ...d...... (no, no, no!!! *crying my eyes out*).....

Vidda Hatake
04-06-2009, 12:16 AM
If he died many kakashi fans would be disappointed really badly.

disappointed? More like DEVISTATED!!!!!!

Sintar07
04-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Masashi Kishimoto(the author of naruto) has killed off some pretty good characters like Asuma and the 3rd hokage. Next thing we know it he may kill all of the good characters . It is like everyone in Naruto over the age of 20 something has to go get killed or something. I really hope he doesn't die.
Wow, before we know it, it's gonna be Harry Potter with ninjas again :p

NorthernDemon
04-06-2009, 06:15 AM
It is already stated in the Naruto Manga and even in the Series itself that one who uses To much Chakra when they are too low will either Inevertibly die or wil have some tragic effect on there body he may be alive after it be he wouldnt be the same.

Naruto462
04-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Kakashi's not dead yet. Allthough he did use the mangekeyo sharingan when he had no more chakra theres a 50% chance he may still be alive. Also another thing Jairaiya from what we have heard is dead. But no one has found his body either. I'd say there's a 25% chance Jairaiyas still alive but he's prob. dead

Vidda Hatake
04-12-2009, 11:24 AM
It is already stated in the Naruto Manga and even in the Series itself that one who uses To much Chakra when they are too low will either Inevertibly die or wil have some tragic effect on there body he may be alive after it be he wouldnt be the same.

You are paying attention! Good for you - and you're (sadly) correct. But all of us out here who dearly love Kakashi must have hope... He just has to make it somehow...
Besides, as I said before, why would pain (intentional small 'p') bother to STEAL Kakashi if he was d....d... (you all know the word)...? He just can't be (sob brokenheartedly...)....

e-nin_'07
04-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Kakashi's not dead yet. Allthough he did use the mangekeyo sharingan when he had no more chakra theres a 50% chance he may still be alive. Also another thing Jairaiya from what we have heard is dead. But no one has found his body either. I'd say there's a 25% chance Jairaiyas still alive but he's prob. dead

No one found his body because he was knocked in the water. Sorry, but HE definitely is dead.

C-C
04-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Kakashi get incapacitated after some mission...presumed dead.

e-nin_'07
04-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Kakashi get incapacitated after some mission...presumed dead.

Ha, ha, very funny. Not. :roll:

Luna Mikazuki
04-21-2009, 05:52 PM
Kakashi is dead

LethalDolly
04-22-2009, 01:56 PM

You are paying attention! Good for you - and you're (sadly) correct. But all of us out here who dearly love Kakashi must have hope... He just has to make it somehow...
Besides, as I said before, why would pain (intentional small 'p') bother to STEAL Kakashi if he was d....d... (you all know the word)...? He just can't be (sob brokenheartedly...)....

Well, a dead ninja body is precious too. Didn't they state that during the fight with Zabuza and Haku? That a dead ninja body contained all it's secrets and needed to be disposed off by some special unit. Considering that Kakashi is called "The Copy Ninja" his body would be especially valuable.

But I really really really don't wish for him to die. He means SO MUCH to me, and is the only one I can really relate to in the show. With him gone, it'll just get empty... I don't think I'll be able to pick up a new issue of the manga after that...

evil buzzard
04-27-2009, 12:35 PM
I like it when the good guys die it makes the story better

Qikkz
04-27-2009, 12:56 PM
I hope he doesn't die, but if he does, IF he does, I wonder how Sasuke will feel about it, Kakashi did teach him Chidori although he left the village Im sure they had a close relationship.

Naruto
04-27-2009, 01:00 PM
How does he die and when? Who kills him?

Viceroy
04-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Another indicator to his death is when Naruto came back to the village with his Sage chakra connected to everyone and he couldn't feel Kakashi's chakra.
Naruto: ...Is Kakashi on a mission

Tsunade: (looks down)

Naruto: I understand (giant rhino throw)

hatakestar
04-27-2009, 01:44 PM
I don't think hes dead i just won't believe it because if he does die i will be so sad i really hope he doesn't die :cry: :cry: i will cry for weeks if he does

Zeek Uchiha
04-27-2009, 01:47 PM
I don't think hes dead i just won't believe it because if he does die i will be so sad i really hope he doesn't die :cry: :cry: i will cry for weeks if he does I bet he is still alive Kakashi uses his head to think of away to escape or attack

Pein11
04-27-2009, 01:47 PM
he's ead people and choza is dead too and pein threw a nail at him not a missle :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Memrai Fang
04-27-2009, 01:52 PM
K*h4ever is right, Asuma Saratobi was a very good character, and so was the 3rd Hokage

k+h4ever
05-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Sometimes Masashi Kishimoto does kill off some great characters like Asuma. He was a kind of character you think wouldn't die in a million years.

ThunderSpirit
05-16-2009, 09:31 PM
I suspect he is, but I am not 100% sure yet. I am waiting to find out in the next few chapters.

k+h4ever
05-21-2009, 07:11 PM
tsunade said get them to the hospital. to me this means that "them" are Kakashi and Choza. If kakashi was dead why would tsunade say them? She would have said get him to the hospital or get Choza to the hospital. One last thing why is tsunade's slug still on him if he is dead?

Sage Of Six Paths
05-21-2009, 07:25 PM
I think that Kakashi

won't die quite yet...

He has to finish up

some stuff. And the

whole Obito thing will

never be resolved...

So Kakashi will almost

definitely die. But not

from that. He'll get healed

again somehow... Oh

well... But I bet that

Sasuke will kill him.

That, in some way,

would make a lot of

sense. New generation,

Blah, blah blah.

Student > Sensei.

I get it...

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-21-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't think he's dead and hope he isn't. I wish they'd just show it already. =X

xXx~Ai~xXx
05-21-2009, 09:19 PM
He's so dead but I wish he wasn't damn that Nagato! destroy him Naruto DESTROY!!! :twisted:

naruto 64
05-21-2009, 09:39 PM
i say Kakashi dies in chapter 425

seijiro comda/gouki
05-21-2009, 09:56 PM
it has

rikdom sell
05-22-2009, 07:09 PM
he probably did i hope he doesnt tough he saw his dad like in heaven i guess lol but he did talk to his dad

Itachi-Sama
05-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Can't quite tell yet.

k+h4ever
05-23-2009, 02:23 PM
it has
when?

TucanaTheToucan
05-23-2009, 04:36 PM
It's too vague at this point. I say that Kakashi is still alive but is in dire peril.
It's like saying that the old man from Monty Python And The Holy Grail is dead while he's saying stuff like, "I'm not dead!", "I'm getting better!", "I think I'll go for a walk!", and "I feel happy!"

Pain: *hits me in the head with a shovel* Stop that! There will be no more silliness! If I detect any more silliness, this post will be terminated at this point.
Me: I'm just getting my point across and, ooh a shiny red ball!
Pain: *hits me in the head with a shovel again* This post ends now! It's getting too silly!

kakashi842
05-23-2009, 04:40 PM
i think he is close to dying but i dont think he is dead and i hope not kakashi is the best :D

k+h4ever
05-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Nothing is explained about Kakashi yet. Only how he got his sharingan from obito.

k+h4ever
05-29-2009, 02:44 PM
he's alive whahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Pain ressuracted everyone in the village that was killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naruto 64
05-29-2009, 06:18 PM
HE'S ALIVE WHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! PAIN RESSURACTED EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE THAT WAS KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i read it to and i'm happybut i think Pain dies

temvvy
05-29-2009, 07:43 PM
I think Kakashi is going to die, but not from this.

i say the same thing
in the battle with pain. tsunade send out all of her animal 2 heal every 1 in the village

kakashi842
05-29-2009, 07:45 PM
he did die but he got revived by nagato

xXx~Ai~xXx
06-01-2009, 08:31 PM
technically kakashi does die but then Nagato brings him back to life SQUEAL!!!! im so freaking HAPPY!

Sasquatchistan
06-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Of course he dies, havent you read the manga?! However nagato...

Vidda Hatake
06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
I suddenly find myself thanking Nagato!! Thank you for bringing my beloved Kakashi back to us!!! :lol: :lol:

SasukeDiedInMyArms
06-02-2009, 04:09 AM

I agree.

Hatake Girl
06-04-2009, 03:41 PM
OH MY GOD!! I was soooooo happy when i checked out the new(?) naruto manga and saw that kakashi IS alive. I about expolded with excitement! i really thought that the campfire scene between kakashi and his dad was cute too ^_^

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-04-2009, 03:45 PM
He died, but was revived by Nagato.

k+h4ever
06-04-2009, 08:38 PM
this is off topic but i like the old discussion forum because it is easier to use

shaunte967
06-22-2009, 06:28 PM
kakashi does die but then he is brought back to life by the actual pein

Fan of Minato
06-22-2009, 06:51 PM
Hey if it makes you feel any better, there were many fans who were tensed by this, and many were afraid, and many felt relaxed when he .......................
died...............
and came back to life, because Big spoiler do not read if do not want to be known what is going to happen,of the sacrifice of Nagato, sorry for the suspense,Nagato realizing his mistake brings everyone he killed back to life, except Jiraiya,

and another big spoiler do not read if you do not want to be known,
danzou becomes hokage because Tsunade slips into coma.

kakashirockslove
07-09-2009, 07:24 PM
he does die then comes back to life by nagoto or what ever his name is

Susy Paloozie
07-10-2009, 04:58 AM
No, I refuse to believe that he dies cause of Pein! It's wayyyy to early for him.

mangagirl
08-08-2009, 08:13 AM
no he cant die!!! or i die..lolz

Nemico
08-08-2009, 08:17 AM
kakashi die hell no
it cant happen
unless from old age...

Madara000
08-08-2009, 08:33 AM
i think at the very end of the seirese

mito_hazami
08-08-2009, 08:37 AM
pLEASE MAN DONT KILL LEE OR GUY PLEASE DONT OR ELSE I READ NARUTO MANGA NO MORE