PDA

View Full Version : why do u think naruto went six tails after hinata was wound

narutolord37
04-29-2009, 05:29 AM
above i have i poll tll me wat u chose and if it is not there pick other and leve what u think

*ichigorukiafan*
04-29-2009, 05:46 AM
choice 2. he doesnt love hinata he loves sakura

Toma RNK
04-29-2009, 08:18 AM
It was the straw the broke the camels back.

Pain already destroyed konoha, so naruto was very mad. Then a girl who is obviously couldn't stand up to pain walks up and stands between the two of them and gets blasted hard. At this point naruto is wondering about her pointless injury and possible death. THEN she says she loves him, and always has. Regardless of Narutos feelings for hinata, this is a huge mental blow to him. It changes his perception of his entire childhood. His brain was unsure how he felt towards Hinata and there was just too much emotion going on for him to process. BOOM 8 tails.

dierdara
04-29-2009, 01:17 PM
some lengthy report

dierdara
04-29-2009, 01:18 PM
I still dont think Naruto likes Hinata

seannfma
04-29-2009, 01:20 PM

Pain already destroyed konoha, so naruto was very mad. Then a girl who is obviously couldn't stand up to pain walks up and stands between the two of them and gets blasted hard. At this point naruto is wondering about her pointless injury and possible death. THEN she says she loves him, and always has. Regardless of Narutos feelings for hinata, this is a huge mental blow to him. It changes his perception of his entire childhood. His brain was unsure how he felt towards Hinata and there was just too much emotion going on for him to process. BOOM 8 tails.
ya how does he feel about her?

Dead_Cat
04-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Naruto was mad at pain for destroying everything and he was trying to contain himself but after he nearly killed hinata it was like the last straw

sasoridanna
04-29-2009, 03:57 PM

ya how does he feel about her?

We will have to wait and see. He has something now to think about. He will make his own decision on who he likes the best.

OnyxBlossom
04-29-2009, 03:58 PM
choice 2. he doesnt love hinata he loves sakura
Me too, but he does love sakura as a sister!

Boku
04-29-2009, 03:59 PM
I think because everyone of his age range is his new family and its like he killed a sister or someone real close, but as everyone said, it was the final straw

Spartacus
04-29-2009, 04:01 PM
I think that Naruto went six tails was because Naruto was down and he couldn't do anything, so when Hinata basically risked her life to save Naruto, it hurt Naruto so much that he could not do anything to stop Hinata from getting hurt because he was being held down that it enraged him, so he went beserk six tails on Pain

Tobimadara12
04-29-2009, 05:12 PM
i wish he went 9 tails tho

shadow_user
04-30-2009, 08:00 PM
i picked one* afterward tho he doesnt seem all that worried about hinata.....tho, he does have a lot on his mind...

Boku
05-01-2009, 09:03 AM
in narutos defence, he did not kill the guy who hurt her yet either. so maybe after words?

Phenom
05-02-2009, 10:41 AM
I think that Naruto went six tails was because Naruto was down and he couldn't do anything, so when Hinata basically risked her life to save Naruto, it hurt Naruto so much that he could not do anything to stop Hinata from getting hurt because he was being held down that it enraged him, so he went beserk six tails on Pain

I agree with this. Naruto felt useless and unneeded his entire childhood, and now that the point in his life came when everyone was counting on him and expecting him to succeed, he couldn't save one girls life. He felt as though he let her down since she believed in him before everyone else and got mad because of it. Also, him killing Jiraiya and Kakashi had something to do with it as well, he basically just couldn't hold it in anymore.

seannfma
05-02-2009, 11:00 AM

I agree with this. Naruto felt useless and unneeded his entire childhood, and now that the point in his life came when everyone was counting on him and expecting him to succeed, he couldn't save one girls life. He felt as though he let her down since she believed in him before everyone else and got mad because of it. Also, him killing Jiraiya and Kakashi had something to do with it as well, he basically just couldn't hold it in anymore.
Exactly revenge

Kisame
05-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Pain caused him so much pain, Hinata dying was tha last straw. He couldn't take it anymore.

seannfma
05-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Pain caused him so much pain, Hinata dying was tha last straw. He couldn't take it anymore.
And the leaf was destroyed

sagenaruto1
05-02-2009, 11:20 AM
yeah i think naruto likes hinata

seannfma
05-02-2009, 11:24 AM
yeah i think naruto likes hinata
or he is cnfused about her

kakashigirl
05-02-2009, 11:25 AM
I think it was b/c he didn't want to see anyone else get hurt b/c of pain. And that hinata was risking her life for his.

Hinata♥Hyuga
05-02-2009, 09:00 PM
I-I hope N-Naruto-kun loves me... :oops: :oops:

kakashigirl
05-02-2009, 10:17 PM
I-I hope N-Naruto-kun loves me... :oops: :oops:

oh he does believe me!!! He is just so............................LOL!!!!!

narutorocks
05-03-2009, 09:00 AM
I think he was just so mad and confused that the eight tails just exploded.

ixTHExCANDYxMANxi
05-03-2009, 02:25 PM

I AGREE......

SakuraGirl
05-08-2009, 02:00 PM
i think he went to six tails because of what pain did to hinata and now he know that there is some who does love him and does not even care that he has the nine tails in him. Way to Go Hinata

seannfma
05-08-2009, 02:06 PM

I AGREE......
I agree Toma nice job ;)

shino 4
05-08-2009, 02:37 PM
I think he loves her

chojiguy
05-08-2009, 04:44 PM
I think he'd react the same way if any of his friends risked they're life for him

narutolord37
06-06-2009, 07:40 AM
i think he was counfuesed u see all this time hinata has loved him and he had no idea and after her littile speach i would be counfesed too

seannfma
06-06-2009, 08:00 AM
He was mad and thought Hinata died

Naruko-chan
06-06-2009, 09:40 PM
Cuz even if he doesnt feel the same way about her as she does, he still cares about her and he was very upset that Pain hurt one of his friends.

Life AKA Death
06-06-2009, 09:43 PM
after the confession he relizes he loves her to maybe tht would happen

ANIMELVR4EVR
06-07-2009, 07:48 PM
I think it was because Hinata was protecting him and she's his friend, and who knows maybe Naruto has feelings towards her (I hope he does!)

itachiuchiha85
06-07-2009, 11:49 PM
yeah did you read the spoiler tag thingy man?!!!! come on dude, make your title a little bit less spoiling!

misskakashi
06-08-2009, 08:24 AM

Yep I agree - but I still think he should end up with Sakura.

madara'
06-08-2009, 08:38 AM
It's because what Pain did to Jiriya.

hello_kitty_freak
06-08-2009, 08:42 AM
I know he must be really confussed and all but I think some of the reason why he went 6 tails is because...
a) He's desperatly confussed
b) He figured out he loves her too
c) Hinata was the last straw
d) Choices a, b, & c

I pick D.

I think it was because Hinata was protecting him and she's his friend, and who knows maybe Naruto has feelings towards her (I hope he does!)

Me too!!! *crosses fingers*

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-08-2009, 01:53 PM

Yep. You're completely right.

TucanaTheToucan
06-08-2009, 02:01 PM

I'm going have to agree with this; it sounds like a logical reason why Naruto went berserk.

MinatoN
06-09-2009, 03:20 AM
I say it's because Pain caused too much pain and death to the people Naruto cared about that he just couldn't take it anymore (chose option 2)

Nick Tasogare
06-09-2009, 06:10 AM
i wouldnt say he loves hinata, i think he was just ssick if all his friends being hurt to protect him, ormaybe was overwhelmed that they cared, or it could be because hinata said, oh by the way, i love you naruto, and charged at pain

Yoruichi
06-09-2009, 07:38 AM
How can you hate Pain?...

ONIMUSHA
06-09-2009, 07:45 AM

a perfect example of an evangelion moment,thanks toma RNK

Vidda Hatake
06-10-2009, 10:05 PM
I do think he loves Hinata, though he may not realize it. I also think he loves her more like a sister, not as a possible girlfriend.