PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Who pre-ordered Naruto Clash of Ninjas Revolution Shippuuden 3?

Sasori_X
09-12-2009, 01:11 AM
I did, got the Gamestop special edition that cost 50 bucks. Not gonna come until somewhere in November.

unknown25mil
09-12-2009, 06:15 AM
There is already a thread for this, but I'll post here as well anyway. I also pre-ordered the special edition even though I don't really want the movie since I could just watch it elsewhere. However, 10 bucks for the movie was still a great deal and since the game is so cheap it didn't really matter to me if I had to pay $10 more. What I really want is the sasori ring that comes with a pre-order.

Blakexd9
09-12-2009, 08:00 AM
I did, got the Gamestop special edition that cost 50 bucks. Not gonna come until somewhere in November.

I did. I think im getting the Naruto Shippuden Movie.

Blakexd9
09-12-2009, 08:01 AM
I think I pre-ordered it limited edition.

Vatanui AKA Pride
09-12-2009, 09:37 AM
I might pre-order it, but unlikely.

Sasori_X
09-12-2009, 01:25 PM
There is already a thread for this, but I'll post here as well anyway. I also pre-ordered the special edition even though I don't really want the movie since I could just watch it elsewhere. However, 10 bucks for the movie was still a great deal and since the game is so cheap it didn't really matter to me if I had to pay $10 more. What I really want is the sasori ring that comes with a pre-order.

Oh, where's the thread at anyways? And does the special edition come with Sasori's ring as well?

Pain (Deva)
09-12-2009, 02:02 PM
I pre-ordered it before the Limited Edition and Akatsuki ring stuff information was realsed and i think i preordered the one where u get the akatsuki ring

I like it, that i will get the ring, because it originally was worn by Sasori, but the current wearer is one of my favorite Akatsuki members, which is Tobi (Madraa Uchiha)

NARUTARD93
09-12-2009, 02:16 PM
I did and its special edition. It was funny, the guy at gamestop didn't even know what it was.

DMGNINJA
09-21-2009, 12:12 PM
I did, better get there early because the dvd is only while supplies last, believe me they go fast i work there