PDA

View Full Version : Is it Just me?

Yori
09-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Is it just me thinking Sasuke now has become more important that naruto? I mean His fight with the Raikage is extremely to over power from both sides. The Raikage have this Super Sayin thing going on and we haven't even heard of him until recently, The Sharingan has too much around it, Sasuke looks like he is gaining new powers in every single fight. Madara well he is getting pretty annoying going around telling the story of Itachi and blah blah about Naruto is gonna have to go against Sasuke.

Also the Kage meeting was kind of pointless except for the fact that Danzo has the Sharingan and Aoi has the Byakugan(Which is gonna lead me to say something else) I mean the Akatsuki really isn't that big of a threat anymore by the time the kage meeting started, Sasuke has been made to bigger than them now

As for the Sharingan and Byakugan being passed around like the swine flu is getting pretty annoying. Im just sayin the events that has been happening lately has been pretty boring and same o same o

Kuromaki
09-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Sasuke became the main character a long time ago

Kizomaru Yukimoto
09-11-2009, 07:34 PM

Yeah it should be ! Sasuke ! With Naruto just trying to find him and Crap . But naruto is an Off Main Charater .

OnyxBlossom
09-11-2009, 07:36 PM
Is it just me thinking Sasuke now has become more important than naruto? I mean His fight with the Raikage is extremely to over power from both sides. The Raikage have this Super Sayin thing going on and we haven't even heard of him until recently, The Sharingan has too much around it, Sasuke looks like he is gaining new powers in every single fight. Madara well he is getting pretty annoying going around telling the story of Itachi and blah blah about Naruto is gonna have to go against Sasuke.

Also the Kage meeting was kind of pointless except for the fact that Danzo has the Sharingan and Aoi has the Byakugan(Which is gonna lead me to say something else) I mean the Akatsuki really isn't that big of a threat anymore by the time the kage meeting started, Sasuke has been made to bigger than them now

As for the Sharingan and Byakugan being passed around like the swine flu is getting pretty annoying. Im just sayin the events that has been happening lately has been pretty boring and same o same o
I've been thinking the same thing. I'm getting pretty bored that Sasuke gets stronger after pretty much every fight he's in. I mean, how much more stronger can the Sharingan be?

HKMninja
09-11-2009, 07:38 PM
I agree with you Yori

Kuromaki
09-11-2009, 07:38 PM
I've been thinking the same thing. I'm getting pretty bored that Sasuke gets stronger after pretty much every fight he's in. I mean, how much more stronger can the Sharingan be?
I know, he gets random upgrades in every fight, it's kind of annoying really.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 07:45 PM

yea kishi seems too be inventing all kinds of crazy powers for the sharingan....

Reala
09-12-2009, 08:33 AM
but Sasuke has already had a relapse in his sight, it'll probably get worse
plus there still is alot that hasn't been revealed, so maybe the sharingan won't be as powerful later on

Shkin
09-12-2009, 08:41 AM
Sharingan is overrated...
and the story had been about Sasuke the avenger! i'm wondering now why its called Naruto, actually. XD
but give Kishi some space and time. let him think things over. he seemed to be in an idea overload and/or under pressure on keeping the story longer..xD a lot of writers have trouble at one point where they are greatly influenced by the demands of the market and the publishers...xD

Amateratsu
09-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Sharingan is overrated...
and the story had been about Sasuke the avenger! i'm wondering now why its called Naruto, actually. XD
but give Kishi some space and time. let him think things over. he seemed to be in an idea overload and/or under pressure on keeping the story longer..xD a lot of writers have trouble at one point where they are greatly influenced by the demands of the market and the publishers...xD

SHARINGAN IS NEVER OVERRATED! You get Genjutsu!:evil: You cry blood like Sasuke did in the latest chapter when you controll and use Amateratsu. Weird. In the Itachi vs. Sasuke battle, it was Amateratsu. Now it's Amaterasu. :| And who's Kishi? Are you talking about Masashi Kishimoto? :roll:

X__Sasuke__X
09-12-2009, 09:08 AM
Yes, Kishi is Masashi Kishimoto

3littlepigs
09-12-2009, 09:12 AM
And who's Kishi? Are you talking about Masashi Kishimoto? :roll:

Yeah who else? :roll:

*** SPOILERS*** DON'T READ UNLESS YOU'RE CAUGHT UP WITH THE MANGA

Even though I also don't like the fact that the sharingan and Byakugan are almost everywhere (they're supposed to be kekkei genkai after all..) I don't think Sasuke's the main character but he is the second most important one after Naruto and we got months of only Naruto in the Pain arc so either Kishi wants to make up some time for Sasuke or he's rushing the Naruto vs Sasuke fight...I believe we judged who was stronger between Naruto and Sasuke when they last met in Oro's hideout and it was pretty clear Sasuke had become way stronger than Naruto, but after the Pain arc and Sage Mode Naruto seems to have gotten way stronger so to even things a little Kishi might be showing all those techniques Itachi gave him :???:

ItachiAnbu
09-12-2009, 09:18 AM

Ok, I lol'd pretty hard at that.

Shkin
09-12-2009, 09:40 AM
ugh! did i say something about...nevermind. -_- just an opinion...just an opinion. =/

mrsticky005
09-12-2009, 10:20 AM
It's just you!

Yori
09-12-2009, 10:22 AM
It's just you!

Your so stupid you didn't see that people agree with me

MizukiUchiha11
09-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Whats with all the spoilers?

Shikamaru Nara
09-12-2009, 10:25 AM
yori i totally agree with you

Konoha'sGreenThunder
09-12-2009, 10:27 AM
The spoilers are so people who aren't caught up with the manga don't have the series spoiled for them.

Please, don't flame, people.

MizukiUchiha11
09-12-2009, 10:30 AM
The spoilers are so people who aren't caught up with the manga don't have the series spoiled for them.

Please, don't flame, people.

How did I flam ? What is Flamming ? im caught up well kinda with the Manga !

Konoha'sGreenThunder
09-12-2009, 10:33 AM
How did I flam ? What is Flamming ? im caught up well kinda with the Manga !

That wasn't directed at you. Flaming is basically fighting, if you want to put it in those terms.

MizukiUchiha11
09-12-2009, 10:34 AM
That wasn't directed at you. Flaming is basically fighting, if you want to put it in those terms.

Oh ... Ok ...

Kuromaki
09-12-2009, 10:40 AM
SHARINGAN IS NEVER OVERRATED! You get Genjutsu!:evil:
Sharingan is way too overrated, because of the broken abilities it gets.

(un)Godly Hiroku
09-12-2009, 10:45 AM
ya sasuke is the main character
he became a more intersting character awhile ago
and everyone likes him more
and he is an amazingly thought out character
his life is so inetersting and all, that he became the new thing i guess

Kuromaki
09-12-2009, 10:47 AM
ya sasuke is the main character
he became a more intersting character awhile ago
and everyone likes him more
and he is an amazingly thought out character
his life is so inetersting and all, that he became the new thing i guess
The only reason why I like Sasuke more than Naruto is because he is better looking xD

He comes off as a jerk to me otherwise, which is why I want Naruto to be the main character again. At least he works for his power ups.

mrsticky005
09-12-2009, 10:48 AM

I just felt like saying it since you asked "is it just me?". Don't take it so seriously. Also it's "you're".

Yori
09-12-2009, 10:49 AM

I just felt like saying it since you asked "is it just me?". Don't take it so seriously. Also it's "you're".

Point out that people that agreed with you

mrsticky005
09-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Point out that people that agreed with you

Like I said before I just felt like saying it.
I wasn't being serious. Chill.

Reala
09-12-2009, 11:38 AM
The only reason why I like Sasuke more than Naruto is because he is better looking xD

He comes off as a jerk to me otherwise, which is why I want Naruto to be the main character again. At least he works for his power ups.

He's a jerk that needs a good slap round the face

Blakexd9
09-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Is it just me thinking Sasuke now has become more important that naruto? I mean His fight with the Raikage is extremely to over power from both sides. The Raikage have this Super Sayin thing going on and we haven't even heard of him until recently, The Sharingan has too much around it, Sasuke looks like he is gaining new powers in every single fight. Madara well he is getting pretty annoying going around telling the story of Itachi and blah blah about Naruto is gonna have to go against Sasuke.

Raikage is overpowered. Wouldn't Sasuke and Raikage be out of chakra by now?

Sage_freak
09-12-2009, 03:59 PM
well karin did say that the raikage does have chakra levels that rival a bijuu

fubukiking23
09-12-2009, 04:04 PM
why cant they just get rid of him and put someone else as the main character what hapened to naruto

Yori
09-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Yup both of them should be out of chakra now

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-12-2009, 04:08 PM

i totally agree...now i have sucked into fanboy bandwagon and like sasuke as a character now..i used to hate him and call him sasgay

deidara330
09-12-2009, 04:14 PM

The Akatsuki is a huge threat. Did you see how powerful Sasuke, Madara, and Kisame are? Not to mention Jugo and Suigetsu. The Akatsuki, as a whole, could kill each Kage at the meeting with few casualties. The meeting was deciding what to do about this, ad they agreed on a five village alliance, whose leader has yet to be determined.

Danzo has the Sharingan. Madara, Sasuke, and Itachi were already Uchiha, and were supposed to have the Sharingan anyways. The only person who was recently revealed to have a Sharingan is Danzo, so I have no idea why this is even worth mentioning to you. And Ao is the only non-Hyuga to have a Byakugan, so that's also nothing bad. FYI, the swine flu is less deadly than the common flu, so you should edit your post to better your comparison.

And boring? We have a meeting of the five most powerful people in the ninja world, Danzo has a Sharingan, and Sasuke is fighting Raikage. Hardly boring at all.

Yori
09-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Time out, I said nothing about comparing it to be deadly like the swine flu, I said it's being passed around like it. FYI The only Official Akastuki is madara,Zetsu and Kisame. Sasuke and his team are no longer apart of that. So yea Meeting is Pointless.

Boring because it's being stretched out, Madara keeps talking about the same thing, Sasuke has been in more epic fights than Naruto recently. Sasuke is also gaining new powers from each of his fights. Also you said the meeting of the 5 most powerful people in the ninja world? Then if Sasuke is such a huge threat then why the other 4 didn't go after him too?

3littlepigs
09-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Time out, I said nothing about comparing it to be deadly like the swine flu, I said it's being passed around like it. FYI The only Official Akastuki is madara,Zetsu and Kisame. Sasuke and his team are no longer apart of that. So yea Meeting is Pointless.

Boring because it's being stretched out, Madara keeps talking about the same thing, Sasuke has been in more epic fights than Naruto recently. Sasuke is also gaining new powers from each of his fights. Also you said the meeting of the 5 most powerful people in the ninja world? Then if Sasuke is such a huge threat then why the other 4 didn't go after him too?

Good question, it's because he's not all that important except to Raikage ('cause he went into his village and kidnapped his brother) and Danzou (officially as Hokage, but in reality 'cause he wants another sharingan) :roll: The other 3 Kages don't really care about Sasuke just Akatsuki...

@deidara330
Tsuchikage hardly seems "one of the 5 most powerful people in the world" LOL :lol:

deidara330
09-12-2009, 05:45 PM

Despite whether you were comparing their spread or deadliness, the Flu is still more common than the swine flu. Everything the media said to scare people about the swine flu is hype, and the ordinary flu is actually much more common and much worse.

Sasuke is still helping the Akatsuki, what with wanting to kill the people trying to stop the Akatsuki. They may not be members, but they're still helping Akatsuki all the same. Besides that, the Kages still believe Sasuke is still a member, and therefore the meeting is not pointless.

Madara is saying different things, like in the last two chapters he revealed things that no one knew before.

Sasuke is in as many fights as Naruto because he's half the focus of the story. I guess that when he split off from the Leaf, the storyline split with him. He is gaining new powers each fight, and so is Naruto.
-Sage Mode
-Rasenshuriken
-Giant Rasengan
-Rasengan
-Kyuubi modes
Naruto and Sasuke are equally overpowered, while I still agree that Sasuke is overpowered, I believe he isn't the only one.

Why didn't the other four go with Raikage? Good question.
1. None of them had seen Sasuke fight, and when Zetsu spoke he only mentioned Sasuke, not the whole team. The meeting was for the Akastuki as a whole, so they figured that it wouldn't take more than 1 Kage to deal with 1 member.

2. Danzo was revealed as a traitor, and so he had to be wtached by another Kage. Thjis leaves out two Kages from the five.

3. After the last chapter, I don't believe Raikage will need backup, anyways. And also, when I reffered to threats, I reffered to the Akatsuki as a whole, not just Sasuke. Sasuke is only 1 member, so he can be dispatched with more easily than every member being fought at once.

darkdemonofthemist
09-12-2009, 05:59 PM
If Naruto does have to go up against Sasuke I hope Naruto dies!!! Ha. Ha. HA!!!!!

deidara330
09-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Good question, it's because he's not all that important except to Raikage ('cause he went into his village and kidnapped his brother) and Danzou (officially as Hokage, but in reality 'cause he wants another sharingan) :roll: The other 3 Kages don't really care about Sasuke just Akatsuki...

@deidara330
Tsuchikage hardly seems "one of the 5 most powerful people in the world" LOL :lol:
The third Hokage didn't seem like it either, yet he fought Oro and Two Hokages at the same time.

[Shikamaru]
09-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Nobody likes Naruto, he has powers that everyone else had. He should have the shringan, because all he does is copy ninjutsu. He has nothing original. Sasuke, on the other hand, made his own powers from Chidori. The only original Jutsu naruto has is forbidden. This is why Sasuke is much more fun to watch, he is original, and also smart. Something that Naruto lacks, which is why Sasuke attracts more fans.

RockyL
09-12-2009, 06:15 PM
;1166904']Nobody likes Naruto, he has powers that everyone else had. He should have the shringan, because all he does is copy ninjutsu. He has nothing original. Sasuke, on the other hand, made his own powers from Chidori. The only original Jutsu naruto has is forbidden. This is why Sasuke is much more fun to watch, he is original, and also smart. Something that Naruto lacks, which is why Sasuke attracts more fans.

I like naruto...and hate sasuke. and im pretty sure the only other person who had SM was Jiraiya. Plus he created his own type of rasengan...so you saying he has nothing original is not entirely accurate.

Ashido
09-12-2009, 06:30 PM
Lately, I really haven't been enjoying how the plot is unfolding because of how Sharingan centered it seems to be. I think Kishi has gone a little overkill on the eye techniques in Shippuden. There's still hope for a decent plot, I just feel like we're digging deeper into a hole each week I read a new chapter :)

Kuromaki
09-12-2009, 06:31 PM
;1166904']Nobody likes Naruto, he has powers that everyone else had. He should have the shringan, because all he does is copy ninjutsu. He has nothing original. Sasuke, on the other hand, made his own powers from Chidori. The only original Jutsu naruto has is forbidden. This is why Sasuke is much more fun to watch, he is original, and also smart. Something that Naruto lacks, which is why Sasuke attracts more fans.
Naruto has a better SM than Jiraiya, and his original combos with clones and Rasengans. Also, one of his original jutsu, FRS, doesn't harm him in SM. Sasuke on the other hand, got some MS moves from Itachi and the reason he can even use Chidori in the first place is because of Kakashi. Of course he made his own variants of it, but he isn't exactly the original one either.

Takoda
09-12-2009, 07:01 PM
He has to use a different attack some day.

Densetsu_no_D
09-13-2009, 08:11 AM
I thought the last few chapters have been interesting. I think Sasuke is gaining so many abilities quickly is because of the fight coming up between him and Naruto. That's my only explantion. The story will soon shift back to Naruto once Sasuke and the rest of Taka leave the Land of Iron.

kzilla2000
09-13-2009, 08:15 AM
if the shows name was sasuke id never like anime cause the reason i liked naruto is cause it kinda made a connection with me it reminded me of myself but if it was sasuke possibly alot of people wouldnt even be here.i dont belive sasukes a main charecter just an emo side charecter.ive hated him ever since ive seen naruto.

momo-chan
09-13-2009, 01:39 PM
I like naruto...and hate sasuke. and im pretty sure the only other person who had SM was Jiraiya. Plus he created his own type of rasengan...so you saying he has nothing original is not entirely accurate.
Thank you. And the different variants of chidori wouldn't have happened unless Sasuke learned the original chidori from Kakashi. And just because Naruto learns most of his moves from other people isn't a bad thing. They were his mentors, thats what they're supposed to do. The reason Naruto learns most of his moves is because he doesn't have any bloodline justsu, like in most of the other families, like the Nara clan, Inuzuka clan, Hyuuga clan. This is my opinion

3littlepigs
09-13-2009, 03:54 PM
BOTH Sasuke and Naruto are annoying with so many "chidori" and "ransengan" variations (because even if they're more powerful or a little bit different they're still Kakashi's and Minato's techniques...:roll:) So maybe you have fun watching Sasuke 'cause you're a fan? I don't care whether it's Naruto or Sasuke showing off their "skills" as long as the story progresses...by the way Sage Mode is way cooler than that curse mark Sasuke had! ;)

momo-chan
09-13-2009, 04:10 PM
Well I never really thought it was annoying, I don't know why. I know there are a lot of variations. But I just never thought it was very annoying,maybe it my personality.
And I don't think they show off. And I know that they're still kakashi and minatos teqhniques, sometimes they have to be tweaked a little bit to fit the person. Every person that develops a teqhniqe has to expect that if that technique gets taught it will change, maybe a little or a lot.

3littlepigs
09-13-2009, 04:26 PM
Well I never really thought it was annoying, I don't know why. I know there are a lot of variations. But I just never thought it was very annoying,maybe it my personality.
And I don't think they show off. And I know that they're still kakashi and minatos teqhniques, sometimes they have to be tweaked a little bit to fit the person. Every person that develops a teqhniqe has to expect that if that technique gets taught it will change, maybe a little or a lot.

Sorry my post was meant for Shikamaru. It depends on the person I guess...don't get me wrong I think Kirin and Rasen-Shuriken are both way more powerful than the origianl Chidori and Rasengan but it would be cool to see them use other jutsus in battles even if they're not as powerful it makes the battles that much more interesting because we always see them use Chidori or Rasengan variations...:shock:

momo-chan
09-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Yeah that would be interesting. And I would also like to see sakura participate in some fights too.

Err
09-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Sasuke is picking up new abilities all the time because he has the Sharigan. Only for that reason he seems to be gaining new powers in every fight. When Lee fought Gaara in the early episodes, Sasuke's Sharigan copied his fast moment and later when he fought Gaara himself, he used what he learned from Lee to fight against Gaara. Funny thing though, if he's that fast, why does he have to use teleport jitsu? He could just run up and smack people around. Anyways, as long as Sasuke has those eyes he will be getting new powers. Poor Naruto, he gain powers only when people decide to train him, he can't learn anything himself without some aid.

Reala
09-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Sorry my post was meant for Shikamaru. It depends on the person I guess...don't get me wrong I think Kirin and Rasen-Shuriken are both way more powerful than the origianl Chidori and Rasengan but it would be cool to see them use other jutsus in battles even if they're not as powerful it makes the battles that much more interesting because we always see them use Chidori or Rasengan variations...:shock:

I think there should be more tai jutsu fights, they'd be pretty cool to watch

Yori
09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
Yea he can, It's just right now the sharingan is getting a ton of abilities with every new fight. I mean come on, he can tame ammy to be on the out side of him surrounding him and he can use parts of Susanoo, Thats draggin it man. And Madara, i mean damn he's been talking about this plan for the longest now.

Kon
09-14-2009, 02:36 PM
umm rasenshuriken is his own jutsu :roll:

Kon
09-14-2009, 02:37 PM
he mastered rasengan when even Minato who created it never could

Err
09-14-2009, 02:49 PM
he mastered rasengan when even Minato who created it never could
With the help of Jiraya.