PDA

View Full Version : Itachi and Naruto talk

mrsticky005
09-11-2009, 05:59 AM
Ok a lot of people seem to think Itachi's conversation with Naruto is a
foreshadowing of Naruto having to kill Sasuke. But I think differently.

Here's what a lot of people think

Itachi says "I have given my power to you but I hope the day you have
to use it never comes."

People think that Itachi means "Although I hope you never have to fight
Sasuke here's some power just in case."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

Itachi is actually referring to Madara Uchiha. Itachi is going to give Naruto
power to defeat Madara. Why does he say "I hope the day you have
to use it never comes."? Well it's really quite simple:
Itachi gave Sasuke the MS and was half-expecting that it would work
and defeat Madara Uchiha. But just in case his plan failed, Naruto
would be his back-up plan. Itachi's goal is to have Sasuke be his
avenger and avenge the Uchiha Clan by defeating the person
responsible...Madara Uchiha.

Yondaime The 4th Hokage
09-11-2009, 06:09 AM
that's a good interpretation... to be honest I thought that he was reffering to killing sasuke... but I think it's clever of you to bring this up..probably most of us thought the same as I did.

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-11-2009, 07:33 AM
The Itachi/Naruto Talk had me thinking as well. I do think Itachi gave Naruto something (Some type of power), but to use to counter against Sasuke's Mangekyo Sharingan. I mean really...it does seem like Naruto and Sasuke are going to fight again. Itachi must have know Madara might twist Sasuke's way of thinking. So after Itachi was hearing Naruto go on and on about Sasuke he decided to help Naruto bring him back. Near the end of the talk Itachi does state that his little brother can still go either way.

mrsticky005
09-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Near the end of the talk Itachi does state that his little brother can still go either way.

Actually it was one of the first things Itachi said. Naruto then replied with
the whole "I'll save Sasuke anyhow" speech and Itachi smiles and then
Itachi tells Naruto "I have given my power to you but I hope the day you have
to use it never comes." Itachi was testing Naruto to see if Naruto will stay
true to his word. Madara is also testing Naruto to see if he will break his word.

UchihaItachii
09-11-2009, 09:17 AM
I think he gave naruto a power that will help him defend against the MS. so therefore he will be able to fight Sasuke and/or Madara. I mean come one you cant give him something that will only benefit him against one person because the next will surely have him beat. BUt if I had to choose one I would say its Madara because he is a more sinister force.

mrsticky005
09-11-2009, 10:22 AM
I think he gave naruto a power that will help him defend against the MS. so therefore he will be able to fight Sasuke and/or Madara. I mean come one you cant give him something that will only benefit him against one person because the next will surely have him beat. BUt if I had to choose one I would say its Madara because he is a more sinister force.

I believe Itachi gave him either

1. Defense against genjutsu because Itachi knows that Naruto is terrible at it.

2. Defense against mind control. (Assuming that Madara has mind control
which is highly likely considering that he's Madara.)

I doubt that it's going to be a "offensive" attack because it doesn't make
sense that he didn't use it against Pain unless it was a suicidal attack
which wouldn't make sense for Itachi to give Naruto something like that.

Kon
09-11-2009, 10:35 AM
hmmm.... makes sense

SageNaruto69
09-11-2009, 03:17 PM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

possibly because there are many other ideas that i can think of
good job though

JPSM
09-11-2009, 03:53 PM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

The problem with this is that you're not considering the fact that even Itachi said Sasuke was easilly influenced....with that and the "I hope the day never cames you have to use the powe", point more to the theory of, he is hopping that Sasuke not to became influenced by Madara, but if that time come, it cames to Naruto rescue him (if not possibly, kill him) and finish Madara....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 04:29 PM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

very good interpretation.....i think this is propably what itachi meant...and it makes a lot of sense too...naruto being his back up plan incase sasuke went to the dark side(:shock:)....
but (i made a thread bout it too) i think that naruto's power will be a genjustsu that gets activated upon seeing sasuke's sharingan(like sasuke amaterasu had)....it will be itachi's last chance to get sasuke over to the good side(:eek:) and join forces with konoha(/naruto) and beat madara.....itachi has already given sasuke the power...he just needs to make sure that sasuke uses it the right way(which itachi had hoped he would..if madara tells him what had really happened)....and so naruto's genjutsu will propably be specially made by itachi for sasuke(so sasuke will have trouble breaking out of it...maby itachi had made it some time ago...as a back up plan...knowing that itachi had plaaned the whole fight with sasuke it wouldnt be surprising if he plaaned further ahead too).....the genjutsu will show sasuke what really happened and itachi's meassage to him etc...

also itachi had tested naruto to malke sure that he wont give up on sasuke even if he goes bad...cause if he did then itachi would not be able to give sasuke the message to sasuke..and would ruin his last chance to turn sasuke to the good side....

mrsticky005
09-11-2009, 05:24 PM
but (i made a thread bout it too) i think that naruto's power will be a genjustsu that gets activated upon seeing sasuke's sharingan(like sasuke amaterasu had)....it will be itachi's last chance to get sasuke over to the good side(:eek:) and join forces with konoha(/naruto) and beat madara.....itachi has already given sasuke the power...he just needs to make sure that sasuke uses it the right way(which itachi had hoped he would..if madara tells him what had really happened)....and so naruto's genjutsu will propably be specially made by itachi for sasuke(so sasuke will have trouble breaking out of it...maby itachi had made it some time ago...as a back up plan...knowing that itachi had plaaned the whole fight with sasuke it wouldnt be surprising if he plaaned further ahead too).....the genjutsu will show sasuke what really happened and itachi's meassage to him etc...

also itachi had tested naruto to malke sure that he wont give up on sasuke even if he goes bad...cause if he did then itachi would not be able to give sasuke the message to sasuke..and would ruin his last chance to turn sasuke to the good side....

It's a little bit out there but it sounds good. I like it.

mrsticky005
09-11-2009, 05:29 PM
The problem with this is that you're not considering the fact that even Itachi said Sasuke was easilly influenced....with that and the "I hope the day never cames you have to use the powe", point more to the theory of, he is hopping that Sasuke not to became influenced by Madara, but if that time come, it cames to Naruto rescue him (if not possibly, kill him) and finish Madara....

I did consider. But it was the first thing he said. I'm thinking of it as if Itachi
was testing Naruto. Everyone talks about how Naruto and Sasuke are destined to kill each other but everyone forgets that Naruto has been about
choosing your own path rather than having the path choose you.

Notice that Itachi gave Naruto power AFTER Naruto made it blatantly
clear that he would not kill Sasuke.

Itachi is testing Naruto to see if Naruto will be able to detect
the TRUE villain which is Madara Uchiha.

If Naruto kills Sasuke or if Sasuke kills Naruto, Madara will win.

Madara can only be defeated if Naruto and Sasuke team up.

Madara knows this and is doing everything he can to prevent
them from joining forces.

JPSM
09-11-2009, 05:49 PM

I did consider. But it was the first thing he said. I'm thinking of it as if Itachi
was testing Naruto. Everyone talks about how Naruto and Sasuke are destined to kill each other but everyone forgets that Naruto has been about

I believe that Itachi would only give Naruto a power that could kill Sasuke, if he was certain that he would never want to use it

Superwes Reborn
09-11-2009, 05:53 PM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

That's what I think, but I think that Itachi somewhat saw what Sasuke would do, and not follow his wishes and going to konaha

SasukeFallen
09-11-2009, 09:25 PM
I think almost everyone can agree that it is somesort of final effort to bring Sasuke to the good side if things when south(so far south were seeing penguins, as it turns out). But I HIGHLY doubt that Naruto is destined to kill him or vise versa,(atleast on Naruto's side most definatly, I mean he has never once wavered from his resolve not to kill him, eventhough there 'impending' meeting is drawing so close. He showed anger more as of late, but never wavered on that issue) I made a post about this awile back and I figured that it was some sort of genjustsu (potentially a message) or something to combat the sharingan.

about something mrsticky005 said:

[A Side Note]everyone forgets that Naruto has been about
I definatly agree with this, I think that Kishi is just setting this whole 'meeting with Sasuke and fighting is a destined thing that could never be avoided because its fated' as a way of creating a conflict with the characters (especially Naruto, given it conflicts with his whole beleif system) on much larger scale then just the kind of conflict between two characters. It will probably penitrate one of the core themes of the series as a whole. In saying that Kishi is setting this up this way for a reason, I think that there battle/metting will somehow break the 'impending doom' of "Fate" and "destinies". I'm not saying that one of there deaths might not come as an end result of the series, but this fate thing wont be the reason. If it is then I'll hate kishi for going back on such a fundamental of his story

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-11-2009, 09:41 PM

I agree Naruto and Sasuke do need to join forces to fight Madara Uchiha.

darkXotaku
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
mabey....

mrsticky005
09-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Anyone get the feeling that killing Danzo is a trap laid out by Madara for Sasuke?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Anyone get the feeling that killing Danzo is a trap laid out by Madara for Sasuke?

yup...madara is using sasuke as his pawn.

Angering sasuke agsinst the konoha elders must ev been a part of madara's plan.
if Danzo dies then konoha will be left with abosolutly no political power(with tsunade down too), and no millitary power(after pein's invasion). it would be the perfect time to attack.....

Also i think that madara might have sum kind of personall grudge against Danzo....i dont really know what.....but i think there is a reason why madara dint attack konoha after tsunade went in coma.like i said above, konoha is in ruins after pein's invasion ...there has to be a reason why madara held of his attack...Danzo should have been no prob for madara too handle...also with kakashi yamato and naruto gone...there are not many strong shinobi's left to gaurd the village...so hw come madara dint attack?.....

(un)Godly Hiroku
09-12-2009, 11:33 AM
naruto already used that "power"
i dont remember where but, he did, its not referring to what those people think

Superwes Reborn
09-12-2009, 04:13 PM
I've had the idea that they were in cahoots for a long time, remember Jiraiya's last words to Tsunade, Beware of the foundation

mrsticky005
09-12-2009, 04:57 PM
When Jirayia speaks of "that" jutsu he talks about controlling the nine tails.
What Itachi gave Naruto is something else.

3littlepigs
09-12-2009, 05:31 PM
I've never thought he meant "I hope the day never comes when you have to kill Sasuke", I'm sure he meant if possible he never wanted Naruto to have to fight Sasuke again, mainly because he saw how much Naruto cared about his brother. I also don't people that power he gave Naruto is meant for Madara but in the end if he can bring Sasuke back from the dark side I believe Sasuke will fight Madara so indirectly Itachi's powers will help defeat Madara.

Densetsu_no_D
09-13-2009, 08:27 AM
I always believed the "power" Itachi gave Naruto was something to combat the Sharingan, whether it be Sasuke or Madara. So I agree completely.

mrsticky005
09-13-2009, 09:16 AM
I always believed the "power" Itachi gave Naruto was something to combat the Sharingan, whether it be Sasuke or Madara. So I agree completely.

It probably be useless if Itachi gave Naruto the ultimate defense against
the Byukuguan. Itachi "Cause I think Neji is the source of all evil"

mrsticky005
10-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Naruto is Itachi's trump card. I say against Madara.

valtreck
10-28-2009, 12:32 AM
itachi planned that sasuke will never be influenced by madara, but since it has failed, he gave naruto power to counter MS. he just didn't wanted that naruto might have to use it.

mrsticky005
10-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Itachi gave Naruto...

PURPLE NAIL POLISH.

The Shady Ninja
10-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Itachi gave Naruto...

PURPLE NAIL POLISH.

ROFL :mrgreen:
Anyway, I agree that it is something to defend against Genjutsu. Cause' remember when they fought, and Naruto was caught in it etc.?
But, yea, I agree with you.

mrsticky005
10-28-2009, 05:15 PM
ROFL :mrgreen:
Anyway, I agree that it is something to defend against Genjutsu. Cause' remember when they fought, and Naruto was caught in it etc.?
But, yea, I agree with you.

Genjutsu would make the most sense. Also I consider mind-control to fall under that category.

sasu_girl
10-28-2009, 05:18 PM
that is very possible

mrsticky005
10-28-2009, 07:08 PM
I can see Itachi wearing purple nail polish.

But it's funny when you see Madara wearing purple nail polish.

Eagles996
10-28-2009, 07:26 PM
I like these ideas

yondaime
10-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah, he MIGHT have given him something to help defeat Madara or maybe something to help him against Genjutsu.

ShikamaruGenius
10-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Counter-Genjutsu Most likely...

naruto will never be able to use genjutsu XD

Ockinga
10-29-2009, 03:33 PM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

Itachi told Naruto that the day might come when you'll have to choose between killing saskue and saving the village

mrsticky005
10-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Itachi told Naruto that the day might come when you'll have to choose between killing saskue and saving the village

I would agree except for the fact that Itachi doesn't immediately give Naruto power
but only after Naruto repeatingly said he wouldn't harm Sasuke.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-30-2009, 08:06 PM
I never thought of this "gift" that Naruto recieved, in that manner. I wouldn't mind if that would happen. Poor Itachi DOES have a heart! xD

mrsticky005
10-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Poor Itachi DOES have a heart! xD

Of course he does.

tentenchan
11-11-2009, 10:40 PM
very possible :D and your very smart XD

Naruto2921
11-12-2009, 04:14 AM
If you remember further back when Itachi was outside in the rain after he thought his brother was gone he was told he was the last Uchia around. He said no that he was not I think he know Mandra was one of them and knew he had to stop him

Noon Uzumaki
11-12-2009, 07:24 AM
I think Itachi gave Naruto the power when he knew that Naruto isnt going to kill Sasuke
I mean, Itachi has done alot for Sasuke, it wont make any sense if he gave Naruto the power to kill him!
he knew that Naruto can help Sasuke, but I dont think the power was meant against him
I guess Naruto can handle Sasuke without the power, not kill him, but handle him.
the power was meant against Madara ( which is most likely ).
And I remember that Itachi has warned Sasuke about Madara
So its most likely meant against Madara.

master sharigan
11-12-2009, 07:29 AM
sups yalls

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-12-2009, 07:30 AM
i think ur right but theres always that chance it could be to kill em both ya neva know

kay
11-12-2009, 07:36 AM
when did itachi give naruto any of his power

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-12-2009, 07:38 AM
he had a heart the moment he loved his brother and let him live

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-12-2009, 07:39 AM
he gave him the power to save sasuke or defeat madara i think naruto since he is part of hasirama in him basically (senju blood) he could defeat uchiha with a barley over 50'% chance if 2v1

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-13-2009, 05:05 PM
:o PEOPLE COMMENT

Wing Zero
11-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Let's remember, Itachi did ask Naruto what would he do if Sauske attacked the villiage. "I'll protect the village and save Sauske." That's what the power is for. (Good theory though!)

mrsticky005
11-14-2009, 04:39 PM
Let's remember, Itachi did ask Naruto what would he do if Sauske attacked the villiage. "I'll protect the village and save Sauske." That's what the power is for. (Good theory though!)

This actually helps my theory that the power is meant to use against Madara.
If Naruto is going to help Sasuke than he needs to stop the guy trying to control
Sasuke...Madara Uchiha.

Miss Bella Rose
11-14-2009, 04:45 PM

This actually helps my theory that the power is meant to use against Madara.
If Naruto is going to help Sasuke than he needs to stop the guy trying to control
Sasuke...Madara Uchiha.

Absolutely ... I couldn't agree more
Itachi knew what he was doing ... Madara is manipulating Sasuke ...using him for his own purposes...

mrsticky005
11-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Itachi knew what he was doing ... Madara is manipulating Sasuke ...using him for his own purposes...

After seeing Itachi die for Sasuke it's rather silly to think that Itachi would give power
to Naruto to have Naruto kill Sasuke. Itachi gave power to Naruto because he has
faith that 1. Sasuke is truly good 2. Naruto will be able to see that.

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-14-2009, 07:16 PM
i like the theory kill madara but how?? sasuke will protect madara first

Miss Bella Rose
11-15-2009, 04:05 AM

After seeing Itachi die for Sasuke it's rather silly to think that Itachi would give power
to Naruto to have Naruto kill Sasuke. Itachi gave power to Naruto because he has
faith that 1. Sasuke is truly good 2. Naruto will be able to see that.

Absolutely ... i agree with you all the way!!!
poor itachi-kun ...I just wish he would have had better medicine...to keep him healthy ... and let him live longer ...

Kon
11-15-2009, 07:17 AM
itachi;s intentions were always good thats why he is cool :cool:

Miss Bella Rose
11-15-2009, 07:23 AM
itachi;s intentions were always good thats why he is cool :cool:

of course they were...of course ...uhh itachi-kun

Kizomaru Yukimoto
11-15-2009, 09:38 AM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

Man wat u just put makes sense!!!! Then xD You turn outto be wrong ! xDD

jesse uzumaki
11-15-2009, 10:24 AM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

nice theory it makes since.

Rezeon
11-15-2009, 11:24 AM
There are a handful of possibilities that seem plausible at this point.

A automatically triggered genjutsu that would start when Naruto and Sasuke meet again. To give Itachi one last chance to talk Sasuke down.

A defense against the Sharingan, to let Naruto defend against the eye techniques genjutsu.

Another more far off idea is that it could turn off Sasuke's sharingan during the fight. Itachi gave Sasuke his Mangekyo Sharingan, so it only makes sense that Itachi could also have put in a trigger to take that away if he misused it.

I doubt it is anything that would be used against Madara himself though, as Naruto has already had 2 encounters with the guy and nothing noticable happened.

This is probably the least likely thing to happen, but considering all the antics we've had with Danzo collecting Uchiha body parts, eye technique transfers, and the sudden burst of new Sharingan powers (Sharingan becoming as versatile as Geass), I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if Naruto suddenly busts out with a 3 tomoe Sharingan of his own courtesy of Itachi. :(

Nemico
11-15-2009, 11:40 AM

A automatically triggered genjutsu that would start when Naruto and Sasuke meet again. To give Itachi one last chance to talk Sasuke down.

A defense against the Sharingan, to let Naruto defend against the eye techniques genjutsu.

Another more far off idea is that it could turn off Sasuke's sharingan during the fight. Itachi gave Sasuke his Mangekyo Sharingan, so it only makes sense that Itachi could also have put in a trigger to take that away if he misused it.

I doubt it is anything that would be used against Madara himself though, as Naruto has already had 2 encounters with the guy and nothing noticable happened.

This is probably the least likely thing to happen, but considering all the antics we've had with Danzo collecting Uchia body parts, eye technique transfers, and the sudden burst of new Sharingan powers (Sharingan becoming as versatile as Geass), I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if Naruto suddenly busts out with a 3 tomoe Sharingan of his own courtesy of Itachi. :(

Two of these caught my attention ^
The first and second one, I hadnt actually taught of that and I think they are really possible. Nice job :cool:
I always thought the power would involve saving someone or protecting someone from dying.

ninja05
11-15-2009, 12:28 PM
I think your absolutley right.

Uchiha Deidera-Senpai
11-15-2009, 04:48 PM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

Iknew he never wanted Naruto to fight sasuke.....I just wasnt sure if he was talking about Madara or something even bigger than him....

mrsticky005
11-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Iknew he never wanted Naruto to fight sasuke.....I just wasnt sure if he was talking about Madara or something even bigger than him.... __________________

Well for now Madara is the biggest villain. The runner up being Danzo.

shikamarulover18
11-15-2009, 08:47 PM
i was wondering why naruto didn't use the power that itachi gave him in his battle with pain too.. i mean it probably would have helped a lot. which made me wonder--maybe the power is only activated in the presence of a sharingan. like how itachi put that blood signature on sasuke before he died to keep madara out or something--i think he did that to naruto too. i also agree that it's probably a power to deflect the influence of the MS but do y'all think it would work against amaterasu or susanoo? i wonder... i also think itachi gave naruto his power to ensure the defeat of madara. i think it'll play out like this: after kisame captures the eight tailed beast jinchuriki, madara will come after naruto and while he and naruto are fighting it out, madara will get the upper hand and right before madara puts naruto down for the final blow or something, sasuke will come to naruto's aid after having realized that madara was using him as his pawn. and then sasuke and naruto will win together.

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-16-2009, 07:32 AM
so no1 has awnsered my question how will he save sasuke and kill madara

shikamarulover18
11-16-2009, 07:48 AM
he'll save sasuke the same way he saves everyone else--by talking them into realizing they are good people. he has to get through somehow--i mean otherwise they'll just be battling it out forever and that would just get tiresome. sooo maybe in the madara vs. naruto battle, sasuke will side with madara until naruto talks him out of it and they become allies and take down madara. that's my new theory. but i don't know how they'll overcome madara's space-time warping jutsu because he can just choose not to exist which would make him really hard to battle..but on the up side, he's not at his full strength so naruto (and possibly sasuke) will have a chance

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-16-2009, 01:52 PM

This is probably the least likely thing to happen, but considering all the antics we've had with Danzo collecting Uchiha body parts, eye technique transfers, and the sudden burst of new Sharingan powers (Sharingan becoming as versatile as Geass), I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if Naruto suddenly busts out with a 3 tomoe Sharingan of his own courtesy of Itachi. :(

The first 3 sounded like great ideas :D never thought of em

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-16-2009, 05:05 PM
he'll save sasuke the same way he saves everyone else--by talking them into realizing they are good people. he has to get through somehow--i mean otherwise they'll just be battling it out forever and that would just get tiresome. sooo maybe in the madara vs. naruto battle, sasuke will side with madara until naruto talks him out of it and they become allies and take down madara. that's my new theory. but i don't know how they'll overcome madara's space-time warping jutsu because he can just choose not to exist which would make him really hard to battle..but on the up side, he's not at his full strength so naruto (and possibly sasuke) will have a chance

finally sum1awnsered my question :D thanks

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-16-2009, 07:25 PM
i was wondering why naruto didn't use the power that itachi gave him in his battle with pain too.. i mean it probably would have helped a lot. which made me wonder--maybe the power is only activated in the presence of a sharingan. like how itachi put that blood signature on sasuke before he died to keep madara out or something--i think he did that to naruto too. i also agree that it's probably a power to deflect the influence of the MS but do y'all think it would work against amaterasu or susanoo? i wonder... i also think itachi gave naruto his power to ensure the defeat of madara. i think it'll play out like this: after kisame captures the eight tailed beast jinchuriki, madara will come after naruto and while he and naruto are fighting it out, madara will get the upper hand and right before madara puts naruto down for the final blow or something, sasuke will come to naruto's aid after having realized that madara was using him as his pawn. and then sasuke and naruto will win together.
when you talk about he put the amatrasu in sasuke he wanted madara to not tell sasuke lies and get him to help akatsuki, remember itachi loved his brother unlike madara killing his brother, madara was greedy while its the other way around for itachi hes a loving brother

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-18-2009, 07:31 AM
Iknew he never wanted Naruto to fight sasuke.....I just wasnt sure if he was talking about Madara or something even bigger than him....
naruto said he would if he has to heres my idea

Naruto was given apower of itachis mangekyo like sasuke it will be some pimp spell so itachi yells at his brother and makes him join konoha by persuasion and dwhen madara told sasuke about how "his brother about his eyes and about 9 tails incident" he will show him the truth and sasuke will join back to konoha and destroy the akatsuki and they will be friends :D

mrsticky005
11-18-2009, 11:13 AM
If it is a destructive power it is used against Madara.
If it is a protective power then it can be used against Sasuke.

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-19-2009, 07:15 AM
good point sticky

valtreck
11-19-2009, 07:45 AM

to use it never comes."

But here's what I think

to use it never comes."

probably

mrsticky005
11-19-2009, 12:44 PM
There's a remote possibility it's for use against Danzo but again I say remote.

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-21-2009, 07:59 AM
lol danzo sucks sakura could kill him

Parak111
11-21-2009, 02:56 PM
It's not revealed yet...anyways,it might refer to Sasuke or Madara.When Naruto fights against Sasuke for the second time, or when Naruto faces Madara.It's for one of the two battles in my opinion.

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-23-2009, 01:45 PM
It's not revealed yet...anyways,it might refer to Sasuke or Madara.When Naruto fights against Sasuke for the second time, or when Naruto faces Madara.It's for one of the two battles in my opinion.
yes..

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-23-2009, 01:46 PM
is for both........... my guess

mrsticky005
11-23-2009, 01:50 PM
someone said before if it was for against Madara then how come Naruto didn't use
it when Madara talked to him? Because all Madara did was talk to him.
I get the feeling that like Sasuke, Itachi's gift to Naruto has a trigger mechanism.

Uotsan
11-23-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm not saying that this is true but what if the message from itachi was not just a way to help Sauske, but it was a Jutsu that can help Naruto and Sauske fuse together like dragonball Z. When they do this they would probaly look like the Rikudou sennin. He was the only one that was able to split the juubi into the nine tail beasts and thats what Madar is trying to bring back. Its just a theory but it is possibly

mrsticky005
11-24-2009, 12:17 PM
I'm not saying that this is true but what if the message from itachi was not just a way to help Sauske, but it was a Jutsu that can help Naruto and Sauske fuse together like dragonball Z. When they do this they would probaly look like the Rikudou sennin. He was the only one that was able to split the juubi into the nine tail beasts and thats what Madar is trying to bring back. Its just a theory but it is possibly

It would be rather retarded but knowing Kishimoto loves DBZ it's not out of the question.

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-27-2009, 12:58 PM
lol..

Art is an EXPLOSION
11-28-2009, 08:48 AM
funny idea zlolz