View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 463 discussion

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-10-2009, 09:29 PM
The new chapter finally realeased!!
it was a awsome chapter

Discuss it here!!!!

3littlepigs
09-10-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm not sure I loved it... it was too short and not much happened except Sasuke getting his a@# kicked by Raikage! So it's confirmed he has Susano'o as well but can he use it as effectively as Itachi? I mean Raikage went through it like he didn't have it..and where the heck is Juugo?? :???: Madara wants to be complete...maybe he's not completely alive? LOL I don't anymore so many theories about him floating around! @_@ anyways I hope next chapter's better!..

PainUchiha
09-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Way too short !~

Amai Shikome
09-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Not enough questions answered for me this chapter. I mean duh, Madara wants Naruto to fight Sasuke. Duh, Raikage is no pushover. I hope for more juicy stuff next chapter.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-10-2009, 09:56 PM
I'm not sure I loved it... it was too short and not much happened except Sasuke getting his a@# kicked by Raikage! So it's confirmed he has Susano'o as well but can he use it as effectively as Itachi? I mean Raikage went through it like he didn't have it..and where the heck is Juugo?? :???: Madara wants to be complete...maybe he's not completely alive? LOL I don't anymore so many theories about him floating around! @_@ anyways I hope next chapter's better!..

juggo got Pounded by raikage......hmm and i bet madara saying he wants to be "complete" is gonna raise a LOT of new theories......yea i guess the chap was kinda short...but there was some juicy action parts in it.....cant wait for next chapter though...........oo yea i just rembered ....what happened to sakura,shikamaru and the rest of konoha? wasnt she supposed to meet naruto...???? werent they planning to "stop sasuke themselfves"??"....

Dark Angel Haikara
09-10-2009, 09:58 PM
Raikage VS Sasuke... how the fk did Raikage get his hand through Atamerasu without having his arm disintegrated into the flames before reaching Sasuke? then again he is a kage, and a pretty fierce one at that... the fight is going back and forth, one minute you think Raikage has just blasted him out of the way and the next you see Sasuke countering with a powerful genjutsu or sharingan technique... it's kinda hard to tell who has the upper hand at the time. As for Madara, I think what he was talking about that needs to be "complete" is the moon eyes project. For now, it seems like Naruto is a bit confused, but just as Madara said, he will soon be facing Sasuke... dude! the suspense is wearing me out on that one... I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's waiting for that battle, and I also want to know what it is that makes Naruto go all nine-tails within the coming chapters...

...by the way where are the other kages? I thought they were all in the same room... unless Raikage went out by himself after Zetsu appeared... idk I think I got kinda lost on that part...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Raikage VS Sasuke... how the fk did Raikage get his hand through Atamerasu without having his arm disintegrated into the flames before reaching Sasuke? then again he is a kage, and a pretty fierce one at that... the fight is going back and forth, one minute you think Raikage has just blasted him out of the way and the next you see Sasuke countering with a powerful genjutsu or sharingan technique... it's kinda hard to tell who has the upper hand at the time. As for Madara, I think what he was talking about that needs to be "complete" is the moon eyes project. For now, it seems like Naruto is a bit confused, but just as Madara said, he will soon be facing Sasuke... dude! the suspense is wearing me out on that one... I'm guessing I'm not the only one who's waiting for that battle, and I also want to know what it is that makes Naruto go all nine-tails within the coming chapters...

...by the way where are the other kages? I thought they were all in the same room... unless Raikage went out by himself after Zetsu appeared... idk I think I got kinda lost on that part...

i think he dint have his hand burned to ashes because he was covered with raiton....the other kages are busy...mizukage and Ao are keeping an eye on danzo...and danzo is not allowed to leave the room...the tsuchikage dosnt want to interfere in raikage's fight(he dsnt really care bout him)...and gaara...well ...gaara's just to lazy xD....

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
09-10-2009, 10:47 PM
actually i think by becoming complete madara means like...hmm maybe he isnt as powerful as he used to be or he lost a sharingan eye and he can use the tailed beast to gain it back...because the sharingan is 'sinister' chakra

I hope Sasuke dies by raikage or at least gets pounded until someone convinces raikage to stop.

Kakashi needs to become stronger

suigetsu really neeads to die soon..even though we all know he wont

and the battle betwwen naruto and sasuke...well everyone knew that since the first minor battle...then the second battle at the valley of the end.

Shkin
09-10-2009, 10:54 PM
i have to agree with you! the chapter is too short! not much from what i am expecting. Kishi is again "playing" with the readers...xD not much is revealed in this chapter...i hope the next ones are better.

AuroraxEve
09-11-2009, 12:03 AM
I read it...

and I'm not pleased >.<

Sage_freak
09-11-2009, 08:27 AM
yeah what the hell is taking sakura and all of them so long to get to the land of the iron... ???

yokokurama
09-11-2009, 10:32 AM
chapter is short
Also like the other guy said, what are all the other kages doing? If they don't step in Sasuke is going to WIN. Sasuke and Naruto must fight one day, so that means Sasuke kills Raikage. He sruvived against Deidara even when things looked bad, he will destroy Raikage likewise.

As to Madara, its actually something I guessed at a couple days ago. Maybe his is intangibility is because he is essentially a ghost, a very powerful spirit, being kept alive through his mask, which is why he never takes it off. Right now he needs the Akatsuki because he really has no true body to use as it was destroyed against Harashima. The Tailed Beasts could bring back his power and give him a new, powerful form. Also, it explains why he let Orochimaru in, even though he coudl tell he was going to betray them. He probably wanted to know about the ideas of reviving the dead and transferring one person into another body.

Again too short, I want to see Sasuke die, but I know he will kill the Raikage.

3littlepigs
09-11-2009, 10:47 AM
juggo got Pounded by raikage......hmm and i bet madara saying he wants to be "complete" is gonna raise a LOT of new theories......yea i guess the chap was kinda short...but there was some juicy action parts in it.....cant wait for next chapter though...........oo yea i just rembered ....what happened to sakura,shikamaru and the rest of konoha? wasnt she supposed to meet naruto...???? werent they planning to "stop sasuke themselfves"??"....
Yeah I expect to see hundreds of theories in these forums over the next few weeks LOL...They did decided to go after Naruto and catch Sasuke themselves but do they even know how to get there?
i have to agree with you! the chapter is too short! not much from what i am expecting. Kishi is again "playing" with the readers...xD not much is revealed in this chapter...i hope the next ones are better.
The last one was so great! and it left us with a cliffhanger I thought for sure this one was gonna be the same...I'm waiting to see what happens next though..maybe if he shows Shikamaru and the others!:D
yeah what the hell is taking sakura and all of them so long to get to the land of the iron... ???

Are we even sure they know where to go? I mean wasn't the meeting's place top secret? Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi had to follow those Cloud ninjas to find Raikage....:|

mrsticky005
09-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Anyone else think Madara is going to pop out of nowhere and kill Raikage?

Sasori_X
09-11-2009, 12:57 PM
My personal opinion. The current Sasuke vs. Raikage fight is really starting to bore the heck out of me. The new chapter got us absolutely no where besides the fact that we know just how Overpowered Kishi made Sasuke to be. I just think its getting ridiculous.

X__Sasuke__X
09-11-2009, 01:12 PM
LOVED the chapter!! But it was to short >.> I hated that!!!!!!!!!
Sasuke is SO gonna die... and I am SO gonna cry!!!

SageNaruto69
09-11-2009, 01:15 PM
i no right it was waaaaay to short or atleast it felt like it was. anyway i dont think i loved it though it was OK

darkdemonofthemist
09-11-2009, 01:29 PM
This chapter's making me mad. Has Sakura even left yet?

arsenakos
09-11-2009, 01:32 PM
he didnt use sasuno he use black flames as shield

Bioyard
09-11-2009, 01:39 PM
The raikage did lose his hand. They said at the end that he sacrificed it in order to grab ahold of sasuke. And the other kages arent joinning the fight because their so sure Rai will win. And even if they did try to join the fight I doubt Rai would let them interfere. Sasuke "kidnapped" his brother. So it's HIS fight.

(sorry for no spoiler bubbles, they still wont work for me)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Yeah I expect to see hundreds of theories in these forums over the next few weeks LOL...They did decided to go after Naruto and catch Sasuke themselves but do they even know how to get there?

The last one was so great! and it left us with a cliffhanger I thought for sure this one was gonna be the same...I'm waiting to see what happens next though..maybe if he shows Shikamaru and the others!:D

Are we even sure they know where to go? I mean wasn't the meeting's place top secret? Naruto, Yamato and Kakashi had to follow those Cloud ninjas to find Raikage....:|

ya lol.....i wonder hw konoha will get there......hmmm...u know actually...i dont want kishi to focus on konoha right now...i wish kishi would finaaly end the sasuke vs raikage battle(hope he gives a awsome finale for that though)........and i bet naruto and kakshi are gonna rush over to the summit in the next chapter........

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 02:00 PM
he didnt use sasuno he use black flames as shield

yea but the susaoo was protecting him nonetheless....the bones that appeared under sasuke when raikage piledrivered him was susanoo(hmm i wonder how a pile of bones can soften your fall??? i meant wont falling on hard bones hurt even more??)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Anyone else think Madara is going to pop out of nowhere and kill Raikage?

Now that you mention it ....i dont kno......but i sure do think soo...and if he dsnt kill raikage i think he might save sasuke....it would make sasuke trust him more and madara will be able to achive his goal(whatever that is.....)

Sage Of Six Paths
09-11-2009, 02:09 PM
That chapter was freaking epic.

I don't mind that it was short.

The two thing that caught me the most

were Sasuke using Susano'o, or at least an

un-developed version of it, only the skeletal structure,

and also how Raikage was able to avoid Amaterasu, the

"Undodgable attack" just by using his speed in combination

with Shushin. Truly an epic chapter. And now Madara want to

be "complete?" Just Kishi teasing us again about the whole Obito

thing... First Orochimaru, now Madara? Why do all the lead villains

want Sasuke's body? O_O

X__Sasuke__X
09-11-2009, 02:40 PM
What surprised me most was the fact Sasuke actually got PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPSM
09-11-2009, 02:43 PM
ya lol.....i wonder hw konoha will get there......hmmm...u know actually...i dont want kishi to focus on konoha right now...i wish kishi would finaaly end the sasuke vs raikage battle(hope he gives a awsome finale for that though)........and i bet naruto and kakshi are gonna rush over to the summit in the next chapter........

Probably that will be the end of the next chapter, a hole chapter about the battle, learning about where Danzo is, and in the end, we see Naruto rushing in, screaming "Sasukee!"

JPSM
09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Now that you mention it ....i dont kno......but i sure do think soo...and if he dsnt kill raikage i think he might save sasuke....it would make sasuke trust him more and madara will be able to achive his goal(whatever that is.....)

I don't know if this will make sense to you, cause you need some anatomy classes to understand it fully but...bone is harder than the floor, but when you it the floor, the floor hurts you more...this happens cause of the bone surface area, due to the fact that the bone has microscopic holes, it makes them softer...

uchiha_survivor68
09-11-2009, 02:48 PM

Sasuke has Susano 'O? That's what it was?

JPSM
09-11-2009, 02:49 PM

I don't mind that it was short.

The two thing that caught me the most

were Sasuke using Susano'o, or at least an

un-developed version of it, only the skeletal structure,

and also how Raikage was able to avoid Amaterasu, the

"Undodgable attack" just by using his speed in combination

with Shushin. Truly an epic chapter. And now Madara want to

be "complete?" Just Kishi teasing us again about the whole Obito

thing... First Orochimaru, now Madara? Why do all the lead villains

want Sasuke's body? O_O

Madara saying that he needs to be complete, isn't the same to say he is Obito...I recently became to thing, what if Minato devellopped an improved version of Deamon god jutsu, that didn't require he's sacrefice and was strong enough to capture even the body and not the just the chakra? that could explain why Madara is weaker that he was before, and why he never shown the left side of his body, cause he doesn't have one....

ninjamom
09-11-2009, 02:49 PM
chapter is short
Also like the other guy said, what are all the other kages doing? If they don't step in Sasuke is going to WIN. Sasuke and Naruto must fight one day, so that means Sasuke kills Raikage. He sruvived against Deidara even when things looked bad, he will destroy Raikage likewise.

As to Madara, its actually something I guessed at a couple days ago. Maybe his is intangibility is because he is essentially a ghost, a very powerful spirit, being kept alive through his mask, which is why he never takes it off. Right now he needs the Akatsuki because he really has no true body to use as it was destroyed against Harashima. The Tailed Beasts could bring back his power and give him a new, powerful form. Also, it explains why he let Orochimaru in, even though he coudl tell he was going to betray them. He probably wanted to know about the ideas of reviving the dead and transferring one person into another body.

Again too short, I want to see Sasuke die, but I know he will kill the Raikage.

Interesting theory - I like it!

I'm also ready for the battle between Sasuke and the Raikage to end. It looks like Sasake's team in falling apart. We don't know where Juugo is and can only assume he was defeated by the Raikage. Suigetsu is worried and can't fully 'liquidize' himself, and Karin is cringing in the corner. (It's hard to believe she maintained a prison. She seems pretty terrified of battle.) If Sasuke does survive this battle, he'll be in bad shape and his team doesn't look like they'll be able to rescue him (like they did after his battle with Deidara).

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Probably that will be the end of the next chapter, a hole chapter about the battle, learning about where Danzo is, and in the end, we see Naruto rushing in, screaming "Sasukee!"

yea ur propably right.....

JPSM
09-11-2009, 02:56 PM
yea ur propably right.....

I don't know why...but its the only thing that I can see happening if its to Naruto rush to the Kage summit place....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 02:57 PM
I don't know if this will make sense to you, cause you need some anatomy classes to understand it fully but...bone is harder than the floor, but when you it the floor, the floor hurts you more...this happens cause of the bone surface area, due to the fact that the bone has microscopic holes, it makes them softer...

hmm yea i guess...but still sasuke got up with not much damage....even if bone is softer than floor.....it cant be by a lot... it would still hurt sasuke like hell if he was slammed down that hard.....bone wouldnt soften the blow by a lot....but well.... its naruto after all.....the bones propably had some kinda chakra that soften them or something like that....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 02:58 PM

Yup...albeit a rather incomplete version of it...

JPSM
09-11-2009, 03:00 PM
hmm yea i guess...but still sasuke got up with not much damage....even if bone is softer than floor.....it cant be by a lot... it would still hurt sasuke like hell if he was slammed down that hard.....bone wouldnt soften the blow by a lot....but well.... its naruto after all.....the bones propably had some kinda chakra that soften them or something like that....

more likely yes...:lol:

I guess that Kishimoto don't pay much atettion in scientifical data to write Naruto (althought some things can be acuratte)

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Interesting theory - I like it!

I'm also ready for the battle between Sasuke and the Raikage to end. It looks like Sasake's team in falling apart. We don't know where Juugo is and can only assume he was defeated by the Raikage. Suigetsu is worried and can't fully 'liquidize' himself, and Karin is cringing in the corner. (It's hard to believe she maintained a prison. She seems pretty terrified of battle.) If Sasuke does survive this battle, he'll be in bad shape and his team doesn't look like they'll be able to rescue him (like they did after his battle with Deidara).

I think madara will interfere....and save sasuke(yes i know madara actually saving some1 sounds very weird:shock:)....but it will help madara achive his plan....is anything happenes to sasuke then everyhting madara planned will be ruined..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 03:02 PM
more likely yes...:lol:

I guess that Kishimoto don't pay much atettion in scientifical data to write Naruto (althought some things can be acuratte)

lol yea...it wouldnt be fun if it was all scientifical now would it....then it would be as boring as the real world:D;)

JPSM
09-11-2009, 03:08 PM
lol yea...it wouldnt be fun if it was all scientifical now would it....then it would be as boring as the real world:D;)

Well believe it or not there are some pretty awesome and none boring things in the real world...but the majority don't include running up walls, spitting fire, etc etc....like its proven that humans have some sort of thing, that the Shaolin Monks call Chakra...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Well believe it or not there are some pretty awesome and none boring things in the real world...but the majority don't include running up walls, spitting fire, etc etc....like its proven that humans have some sort of thing, that the Shaolin Monks call Chakra...

yea i know....but the real world would be lot cooler if u could do that sort of stuff...(who dosnt want to be able to walk on water and jump 20 feet into the air??)

JPSM
09-11-2009, 03:20 PM
yea i know....but the real world would be lot cooler if u could do that sort of stuff...(who dosnt want to be able to walk on water and jump 20 feet into the air??)

well it would buring if everyone could do it, and if only a hand few could do it, they would probably be tested forever....

I'm pretty happy with my less than 0,2 seconds muscular reaction time...something that medics say its impossible but happens frequently in kendo practicers....

Ashido
09-11-2009, 03:24 PM
I was surprised that Raikage broke through the Susanoo-Amaterasu barrier, but I guess Susanoo wasn't in its complete form :)

Now that Raikage is about to deal Sasuke an apparent death blow here's what I think may happen (since we all know Sasuke will not die) :
-Sasuke uses a new technique or evil chakra to avoid
-Sasuke activates a complete Susanoo to avoid (making him even more blind)
-Sasuke is using genjutsu
-Madara intervenes
-A member of Hawk intervenes
There's probably many more possibilities, but those crossed my mind first.

And I wonder how much more blind Sasuke will be after this battle. He's already used Mangekyou twice, and he's bound to use it more. I bet Itachi's eyes will start to seem pretty damn attractive to Sasuke :twisted:

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-11-2009, 03:37 PM
I was surprised that Raikage broke through the Susanoo-Amaterasu barrier, but I guess Susanoo wasn't in its complete form :)

Now that Raikage is about to deal Sasuke an apparent death blow here's what I think may happen (since we all know Sasuke will not die) :
-Sasuke uses a new technique or evil chakra to avoid
-Sasuke activates a complete Susanoo to avoid (making him even more blind)
-Sasuke is using genjutsu
-Madara intervenes
-A member of Hawk intervenes
There's probably many more possibilities, but those crossed my mind first.

And I wonder how much more blind Sasuke will be after this battle. He's already used Mangekyou twice, and he's bound to use it more. I bet Itachi's eyes will start to seem pretty damn attractive to Sasuke :twisted:

lol..yeaa...

i think possibility 4,3,2(in order of likely-ness) are most possible

NarutoVsDbz
09-12-2009, 06:02 AM
in 462 i thought sasuke was going to die but now i think he will win

3littlepigs
09-12-2009, 08:22 AM

Yeah it was Susano'o but it seems like an incomplete version either that or Sasuke has no idea how to use it properly :| I really didn't want him having Susano'o too...:mad:

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-12-2009, 09:17 AM
in 462 i thought sasuke was going to die but now i think he will win

yea...naruto and sasuke were destined to fight...i think the next chap is gonna end with naruto arrving at the summit...

Nābris
09-12-2009, 09:31 AM

Yup.
Sasuke: Chidori!!
Raikage: Elbow!!

*The Raikage does not give a damn about the Amaterasu shield and lands a Falcon Punch*
Raikage: DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!

I agree, it was a little short, but I got a few good laughs out of those scenarios.
The Raikage is slowly but surely becoming my favorite Kage.

mrsticky005
09-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Raikage has the "Body Flicker" technique but people say it's
the same thing as teleportation. But is it just me or does
"Body Flicker" feel more of an afterimage jutsu than teleporting?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Raikage has the "Body Flicker" technique but people say it's
the same thing as teleportation. But is it just me or does
"Body Flicker" feel more of an afterimage jutsu than teleporting?

yup...the raiton around raikage just makes him really really faast..its nt like minato's...minato actually teleported into another the dimensionwhen attacking....raikage is just reallly reallly fast...

Phenom
09-12-2009, 10:44 AM

Wait a minute, when did Sasuke use Susano'o, as in which page in the chapter. All I saw him use was Amaterasu.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Wait a minute, when did Sasuke use Susano'o, as in which page in the chapter. All I saw him use was Amaterasu.

when raikage Raiger bombed (piledrivred) sasuke...the susanoo bones appered beneath him protecting him from the fall.....on pg no.6 the last two panels(as the smoke clears)u can see a glimpse of it....and on pg no 7 the first big panel....there is a huge ribcage under sasuke...thats susanoo's bones...

Takoda
09-12-2009, 10:55 AM
when raikage Raiger bombed (piledrivred) sasuke...the susanoo bones appered beneath him protecting him from the fall.....on pg no.6 the last two panels(as the smoke clears)u can see a glimpse of it....and on pg no 7 the first big panel....there is a huge ribcage under sasuke...thats susanoo's bones...

It looks man creepy.:shock:

Reala
09-12-2009, 11:23 AM
i didn't even notice the bones at first, i was just laughing at sasuke with the whole butt side up thing, totally ungraceful and unsasuke

NarutoBelieves
09-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm really laughing at some comments.

Every time Sasuke fights people say Sasuke will die and Sasuke wins.

Against Raikage all I see is at this rate Sasuke will win easily. Raikage sacrificed his arm to hit Sasuke, that's never good.

Btw, the last 2 chapters showed that Sasuke is the main Character with Naruto and he will be around until the end. I dont know if he dies or lives in the end but he will be there.

Phenom
09-12-2009, 12:54 PM

Oh, thats what that was. I had no idea what that was at first, so thank you.

Sasori_X
09-12-2009, 01:01 PM
I don't think Raikage or Sasuke is going to die. Most likely something is going to come in and interrupt the fight. I don't know who, but thats most likely is gonna happen.

uchiha_survivor68
09-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Yup...albeit a rather incomplete version of it...

Wow, it did look pretty familiar. But Raikage sacrificed his arm against Sasuke's Amaterasu. That to be honest, was a stupid move. Cause Sasuke can control the flames so he could make it bigger and no more Raikage.:cool:

uchiha_survivor68
09-12-2009, 01:03 PM
I don't think Raikage or Sasuke is going to die. Most likely something is going to come in and interrupt the fight. I don't know who, but thats most likely is gonna happen.

Yeah, I agree. Killer Bee is still alive (unless Kisame already captured him, he's done for) so perhaps he will bust in, if not Bee then Naruto, if not Naruto then Madara.

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Anyone else think that Raikage is overpowered and Sasuke is getting to the point of Overpoweredness?

uchiha_survivor68
09-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Anyone else think that Raikage is overpowered and Sasuke is getting to the point of Overpoweredness?

What do you mean?

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-12-2009, 01:11 PM
It just seems that Raikage is just way powerful since we just met his character.

Sasori_X
09-12-2009, 01:29 PM
It just seems that Raikage is just way powerful since we just met his character.

I believe that Kishi wanted the Raikage to be incredibly strong. But just didn't put enough emphasize on it nor enough character development to show that he is powerful.

Naruto_Fan
09-12-2009, 02:06 PM
i dont know but i think sasuke isnt going to make it in this battle the raikage is too strong but unless sasuke learns how to control amateratsu then there might still be a chance of sasuke surviving but otherwise i think sasuke is done for :(

JPSM
09-12-2009, 03:36 PM
I'm really laughing at some comments.

Every time Sasuke fights people say Sasuke will die and Sasuke wins.

Against Raikage all I see is at this rate Sasuke will win easily. Raikage sacrificed his arm to hit Sasuke, that's never good.

Btw, the last 2 chapters showed that Sasuke is the main Character with Naruto and he will be around until the end. I dont know if he dies or lives in the end but he will be there.

Correction Sasuke was "defeated" when he was foughting agaisnt killer bee, cause he failled in capture him, and he went way without a problem...

Well I don't believe that Sasuke will win easily, not even win...there will be no defeated, this battle will end with only very injured persons....also we don't really know if Raikage sacreficed his arm...he was the only one that could defeat Killer Bee, the vessel of the second most powerfull deamon, with the fact that also Killer Bee has fully controll over his bijuu...

And Sasuke, is drastically losing his eye sight....

Pain (Deva)
09-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Sasuke will probably use a jutsu that will blast Raikage away or Naruto will slam a rasengan on raikage after Madraa Vaninshes away with his Super Teleport jutsu after saying that sasuke is fighting the raikage.

That is what may happen in the next 2 or 4 chapters.

Phenom
09-12-2009, 04:19 PM

The simple fact that he has kage in his title is enough of an "introduction" to how strong he is. I don't see him as overpowered, I mean compared to Gaara he is nothing. When he takes on Madara or another super strong person we have known about for a long time, then I will say he is overpowered. Unless of course he gets completely obliterated.

3littlepigs
09-12-2009, 04:20 PM

When Raikage smashed him against the floor and was supposed to kill him...

deidara330
09-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Raikage is slowly climbing up the ladder of Bad@$$ Kages, and is now right above Danzo and below Gaara. Seriously, this guy is pretty tough. But sadly, he lost his left arm. What now?

It seems Sasuke can use Susano'o. But it only makes sense, since Susano'o is supposed to be a Mangekyo technique.

That poor, unnamed Samurai who died because of Sasuke's Amaterasu. I don't know whether to be sad over the fact that is was because Raikage dodged, or that it was also because Sasuke didn't care to let him live.

Jugo got K.O.ed pretty quickly. And Darui already beat Suigetsu. Now it's just Sasuke VS. Raikage, with everyone else watching like spectators in an arena.

X__Sasuke__X
09-12-2009, 04:56 PM
I have a feeling that this will happen:
Sakura will start running and catch up with Naruto, then they will both go after Sasuke. While this is happening: Sasuke and Raikage fight. Doing random stuff, Sasuke keeps trying to attack Raikage, but all the samurai keep defending Raikage while Raikage kept attacking Sasuke non-stop. Sasuke is continuesly getting weaker and weaker. Then one blow to the head sends him flying. He lands on the ground and starts feeling dizzy and weak... he feels himself losing consciousness... As his mind is fading, Raikage smashes his fist into Sasuke's stomach, then smashes a fist filled with electricity (Sasuke's weakness) into his chest... Sasuke loses consciousness. And then Raikage picks him up and jumps in the air, then throws him to the ground at a amazing speed...
Then, he is in the arms of Sakura, while Naruto is in front of him, glaring at Raikage. Sakura then tries to heal him with a Medical Jutsu, then gasps. Naruto starts fighting the Raikage, who refuses to attack back, instead, he just dissapears. Naruto runs back to Sakura, and asks if Sasuke is ok. Sakura explains that Sasuke had died when he was struck in the chest by the lightning fist. They quickly get to the nearest hospital but they refuse to heal the criminal. Then they get to the Leaf Hospital, but by the orders of the Hokage Danzo, they are not allowed to heal him. Then, Tsunade wakes up and says that Sasuke was not supposed to be considered a missing-nin. Danzo explains that she is no longer Hokage, then they fight and fight until it ends up with Danzo winning. Tsunade, Sakura, and Naruto all go and leave the village to bury Sasuke in an outside forest. Once they were out of sight of the village, and ninja hounds couldn't smell them, Tsunade examines him, and says that he's alive, but barely. In fact, he's so close to death that a ninja dog would think he was completely dead. She and Sakura both use their medical jutsu's to heal him before it was to late. Eventually, they actually brought him to where he had to be to stay alive. Tsunade tells Sakura and Naruto that before, he survived by sheer willpower, because he had trouble breathing, he had internal bleeding, and his brain was swelling. He was only unconscious. They snuck him into the village, and then went to a hotel. There, they rest Sasuke in the bed (like Jugo does when Sasuke feel asleep sitting up in the new episode) and they watch over him until he wakes up. Once he wakes up, they talk to him, but then they are interupted when Danzo and black ops come in the room, and then take him away. He still feels weak, dizzy, tired, and more than anything confused. Tsuande, Sakura, and Naruto recieve word that he is was taken to the hospital, to be killed peacefully. They all rush over, and they find that the medics have been waiting for them. Sasuke is pinned down on a table, watching them with light eyes. Sakura and Naruto each hold one of Sasuke's hands while they put him under anesthesia, then they use a substance that stops his heart painlessly.

Sorry this was so frickin long, but I wanted to put my prediction out there ^^
I know it's not likely to happen but hey, anybody's theory MAY happen as long as they are possible. There is no such thing as a bad theory if they CAN happen.

X__Sasuke__X
09-12-2009, 04:57 PM
soo.... frickin... long... *pants*

Kisame
09-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Chapter was awesome for the fact of Raikage being Gar, he's officialy the most Gar character in this manga.

Raiga Bomb=Win.

Also, it showed Amaterasu isn't a strong a move as everyone though.

NarutoBelieves
09-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Correction Sasuke was "defeated" when he was foughting agaisnt killer bee, cause he failled in capture him, and he went way without a problem...

Well I don't believe that Sasuke will win easily, not even win...there will be no defeated, this battle will end with only very injured persons....also we don't really know if Raikage sacreficed his arm...he was the only one that could defeat Killer Bee, the vessel of the second most powerfull deamon, with the fact that also Killer Bee has fully controll over his bijuu...

And Sasuke, is drastically losing his eye sight....

Maybe winning is not the correct term for all his fights clearly he was NOT defeated by killerbee. Killerbee barely escaped, failing a mission is one thing getting defeated is another...

And yes this fight may have no winner, something may interrupt.

I have no sympathy for Raikage and Killerbee btw, I dont even think they are good characters (But also Not bad characters). They are just powerful fanatics...

No matter how you look at it IMO Both Sasuke and Naruto will surpass most if not all other characters in the series and I see nothing special about Raikage.

BTW Gaara sucks, Raikage is much much stronger it seems :cool:.

Kuromaki
09-12-2009, 05:09 PM
Raikage was awesome in this chapter.
I have a feeling that this will happen:
Sakura will start running and catch up with Naruto, then they will both go after Sasuke. While this is happening: Sasuke and Raikage fight. Doing random stuff, Sasuke keeps trying to attack Raikage, but all the samurai keep defending Raikage while Raikage kept attacking Sasuke non-stop. Sasuke is continuesly getting weaker and weaker. Then one blow to the head sends him flying. He lands on the ground and starts feeling dizzy and weak... he feels himself losing consciousness... As his mind is fading, Raikage smashes his fist into Sasuke's stomach, then smashes a fist filled with electricity (Sasuke's weakness) into his chest... Sasuke loses consciousness. And then Raikage picks him up and jumps in the air, then throws him to the ground at a amazing speed...
Then, he is in the arms of Sakura, while Naruto is in front of him, glaring at Raikage. Sakura then tries to heal him with a Medical Jutsu, then gasps. Naruto starts fighting the Raikage, who refuses to attack back, instead, he just dissapears. Naruto runs back to Sakura, and asks if Sasuke is ok. Sakura explains that Sasuke had died when he was struck in the chest by the lightning fist. They quickly get to the nearest hospital but they refuse to heal the criminal. Then they get to the Leaf Hospital, but by the orders of the Hokage Danzo, they are not allowed to heal him. Then, Tsunade wakes up and says that Sasuke was not supposed to be considered a missing-nin. Danzo explains that she is no longer Hokage, then they fight and fight until it ends up with Danzo winning. Tsunade, Sakura, and Naruto all go and leave the village to bury Sasuke in an outside forest. Once they were out of sight of the village, and ninja hounds couldn't smell them, Tsunade examines him, and says that he's alive, but barely. In fact, he's so close to death that a ninja dog would think he was completely dead. She and Sakura both use their medical jutsu's to heal him before it was to late. Eventually, they actually brought him to where he had to be to stay alive. Tsunade tells Sakura and Naruto that before, he survived by sheer willpower, because he had trouble breathing, he had internal bleeding, and his brain was swelling. He was only unconscious. They snuck him into the village, and then went to a hotel. There, they rest Sasuke in the bed (like Jugo does when Sasuke feel asleep sitting up in the new episode) and they watch over him until he wakes up. Once he wakes up, they talk to him, but then they are interupted when Danzo and black ops come in the room, and then take him away. He still feels weak, dizzy, tired, and more than anything confused. Tsuande, Sakura, and Naruto recieve word that he is was taken to the hospital, to be killed peacefully. They all rush over, and they find that the medics have been waiting for them. Sasuke is pinned down on a table, watching them with light eyes. Sakura and Naruto each hold one of Sasuke's hands while they put him under anesthesia, then they use a substance that stops his heart painlessly.

Sorry this was so frickin long, but I wanted to put my prediction out there ^^
I know it's not likely to happen but hey, anybody's theory MAY happen as long as they are possible. There is no such thing as a bad theory if they CAN happen.
This doesnt really seem very possible....

X__Sasuke__X
09-12-2009, 06:23 PM
I know... it's kinda retarded... I just wanted to type something... I like typing ^.^

X__Sasuke__X
09-12-2009, 06:26 PM
it IS possible that Naruto and Sakura will come into the fight though. Hey, it might happen, it doesn't seem possible, and it probably won't happen, but there's always a 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 change at least. ^^

midoent
09-12-2009, 06:33 PM
The simple fact that he has kage in his title is enough of an "introduction" to how strong he is. I don't see him as overpowered, I mean compared to Gaara he is nothing. When he takes on Madara or another super strong person we have known about for a long time, then I will say he is overpowered. Unless of course he gets completely obliterated.
Compared to Gaara he is nothing? Lol wut? Gaara got pwned by an unprepared Deidara who wasn't even fighting to kill Gaara. Raikage on the other hand is a beast who is fighting MS Sasuke evenly.

Bioyard
09-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Madara said

I'll make you two fight!

I think there is more to this fight than madara is letting on. Why does he care so much about the fight when he needs naruto to get the fox. And once the fox is removed, Naruto dies.

Does he want them to fight because he thinks it will cause the seal to completely break then he can take control of the nine tails again?? That makes sense at first but then why bother with the other demons? He needs their chakra for what he's planning, not the full formed beasts.

Maybe something DID happen with his fight with the first, something he never saw coming. Maybe the first took something away from Madara that he wants back. And he needs Naruto and Sasuke to battle in order to reinvent what happened. Sure he seems like a badass with his time/space stuff but has anyone actually seen him fight yet?? Why pull strings behind the curtain if he is so powerful that he could do everything himself??

He used his sharingon to control the fox in the battle with the 4th yet never joined the fight himself. If he could see every move the 4th was gonna make then surely he knew the hokege was about to seal the beasts chakra, why not step in and stop the jutsu himself?

Densetsu_no_D
09-13-2009, 06:58 AM
Great chapter but definitely too short, maybe I read it too fast... Raikage showed he is definitely not the one to play with, he just might be the strongest of the 5 kages. Sasuke being able to control Amaterasu to form a shield was coo, I still don't think he has surpassed Itachi yet though..I couldn't tell what the bones surrounding him was until I read it was an incomplete Susanoo. He doesn't go blind first I hope he completes the jutsu. Is it me or does anyone think Sasuke is going to go blind sooner then expected. Everytime he activates him MS, his eyes bleed. Looks like he might have to take Itachi's eyes after all...

3littlepigs
09-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Maybe winning is not the correct term for all his fights clearly he was NOT defeated by killerbee. Killerbee barely escaped, failing a mission is one thing getting defeated is another...

Did you forget Sasuke would've died if Suigetsu, Juugo and even Karin (who's pretty much useless in fighting) hadn't help him? Killer Bee's not my favorite character either but the guy did go up against Taka on his own. You say he barely escaped but he let that happen on purpose, he wanted Sasuke to be sure he had him and then to be "free" from Raikage and his village for a while. For all that big talk Sasuke's always giving about how the Uchiha were an all-powerful clan he couldn't even notice the Killer Bee he got was a fake? and that's WITH all of Itachi's techniques....:roll:

Great chapter but definitely too short, maybe I read it too fast... Raikage showed he is definitely not the one to play with, he just might be the strongest of the 5 kages. Sasuke being able to control Amaterasu to form a shield was coo, I still don't think he has surpassed Itachi yet though..I couldn't tell what the bones surrounding him was until I read it was an incomplete Susanoo. He doesn't go blind first I hope he completes the jutsu. Is it me or does anyone think Sasuke is going to go blind sooner then expected. Everytime he activates him MS, his eyes bleed. Looks like he might have to take Itachi's eyes after all...
You didn't... it WAS too short!... and yeah he's going to go blind sooner than expected because he can't think straight anymore...he has completely lost it! :shock:

Kizomaru Yukimoto
09-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Yeah ! Sasuke is gonna kick that Riakage or whatevers Butt ! He doesnt no whats comin for him ! I think Gaara should lead the Allience ! But he's to young ... I think if Naruto was the Hokage at that meeting that Naruto should lead it !!!

Nābris
09-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Chapter was awesome for the fact of Raikage being Gar, he's officialy the most Gar character in this manga.

Wurd!!
It was not the Raikage's strength that created that Raiger Bomb, it was the power of his 'Garness'.

deidara330
09-13-2009, 03:38 PM
Wurd!!
It was not the Raikage's strength that created that Raiger Bomb, it was the power of his 'Garness'.
"Gar"? "Garness"?

Nābris
09-13-2009, 03:43 PM
"Gar"? "Garness"?

To put it simply, 'Gar' is an adjective for male individuals who's masculinity is so obvious that it makes them incredibly awesome.

mrsticky005
09-13-2009, 05:24 PM
You know if the manga ends up going how some people think it will...

Madara: mwahahahhahaha I shall make you and Sasuke fight, Naruto Uzumaki!

Naruto: No you won't! Believe it!

Madara: Believe what?

Naruto: I dunno I never really thought of that.

Madara: I don't have time to chat!

Kakashi: But you were talking to use for a good half hour.

Madara: Shut up! I'm Madara Uchiha. I'm awesome! (Poof)

Kakashi: Hey he seems to have forgotten his members card to the Konoha Gentlemen Club. Guess I'll just hold on to that for him...

Madara (poof) Nice try! (poof)

Kakashi: Rats

MEANWHILE

Sasuke: With my shield of plot device you will never defeat me Raikage!

Raikage: FALCON PAWWWNCCH!

Sasuke: I am mortally wounded. Why Kishi Why!?

Kishimoto: Because you NEVER take out the trash!

Sasuke: I'll take out the trash when you do the dishes!

Kishimoto: Not before you clean the gutters

Sasuke: Over my dead body! I mean...(dies)

Raikage: A winner is me!

Kishimoto: I lost the game.

Madara: (poof) Mwahahahhaaha! Sasuke I shall have you fight Naru...Oh cranapples!
This totally ruins all my evil and nefarious plans! Now what shall I do?

(AWKWARD SILENCE)

Raikage: So.....you guys watch the game last night?

Phariah824
09-13-2009, 08:56 PM
it was good chapter but short they wasted 2 pages ...on that dumb wrestling move. i would have rather had some more fighting and story.