PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Hidan and Kakuzu Confirmed?

Hidan
09-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Here is what the rating site says:

NARUTO Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Platform: Wii

Rating: Teen

Content descriptors: Cartoon Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes

Rating
summary: This is a fighting game based on the animated Naruto TV
series. Players attack one another with punches and kicks, weapons such
as swords and throwing stars, or special abilities called "Jutsu"
(e.g., a "Sexy Jutsu" move) with the goal of draining the opponent's
health bar. The fighting is constant, and there are various sound
effects that accentuate the violence - slashing, punching, and grunting
sounds. Some jutsu moves – depicted in brief cutscene sequences –
include a character impaling an opponent, and a fighter impaling
himself with a long spike in order to wound his opponent. The
central character commonly refers to another person as "Pervy Sage";
other characters discuss a book entitled Make-Out Tactics.

Now
if we look back we see that line, tell me who else does that, and as
well the company once said they want to get it all out in one big bang,
they didn't really want to make squeals (as far as the Japanese Version
is so far I believe atleast) I think this will be great, Hidan and
Kakuzu in english, what do you think guys?

Amai Shikome
09-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I am all for as many of the characters as they are willing to include! It just makes the game more interesting. It is just way more fun when everyone has their own unique best character to play.

uchiha-master
09-10-2009, 09:06 AM
yep is true when someone can play as thier favrotie characer the story node i hope tath happens

unknown25mil
09-10-2009, 11:37 AM
I hope this is true, but I don't think that they will be in this game. My guess is that the site confused Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 with the latest Japanese version Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Taisen EX 3. Most gaming sites seem to make this mistake as well. I hope that this is not the case, but that is my bet.

Hinatarocks500
09-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Impossible they don't rate Japanese games

Naruto_Fan
09-10-2009, 06:50 PM
i hope that hidan and kakuzu are in it i would like to play as them and hear there english voices

Bankai Byakugan
09-10-2009, 08:42 PM
I don't think that Hidan and Kakuzu would be in the game because it's pretty far into the story. And the story mode would be really long if it started from the beginning of Shippuden.

Hidan
09-11-2009, 06:31 AM
I don't think that Hidan and Kakuzu would be in the game because it's pretty far into the story. And the story mode would be really long if it started from the beginning of Shippuden.

but they did say they wanted to "get this all out in one game, not like CoNR4 and 5, a big surprize is going to happen"

Sasori_X
09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Impossible they don't rate Japanese games

But it is possible that they did get it mixed up as told by unknown25mil. Most of the time ESRB only looks at trailers instead of actually playing the game (since they have to rate over 500+ games a year). Though I hope they didn't make the mistake either.

unknown25mil
09-12-2009, 06:29 AM
I've taken another look at some of the information, and it is possible that Hidan really will be in this game. The site also meantions the use of the sexy jutsu, something that no current shippuden character uses anymore. This could mean two things. One, the site is mistaken and is talking about CoN games in general, including EX 3. Even in EX 3, which includes Hidan, there is no character who uses sexy jutsu. This means that they would have to be also refering to one of the original games in which naruto uses the sexy jutsu instead of the shadow clone as his back a. This really isn't very likely though in my opinion but is still possible. The other possibility is that this rating is in fact for Revolution 3 and this game includes not only Hidan, but Konohamaru as well. Konohamaru, who hasn't been in any of the CoN games, would also use the sexy jutsu if he were in fact to be a character in this game, which would explain why they would put the sexy jutsu into this rating explanation. This is all just speculation and rumor, but it makes sense if the designers really do want to just get all of the Revolution games out of the way now and not have to make more in the near future. I really really really hope that this is the case, because if it is true it would most likely mean that Kakuzu will be in this game as well as a possibility for other american exclusive characters like Shippuden Ino or maybe even Shizune which would be interesting as well. I wouldn't get your hopes up because this is all just speculation based off of some vague comments in an interview and the ESRB rating description's vague explanations. They may end up giving us nothing instead, so we will just have to wait and see.

Kuromaki
09-12-2009, 09:37 AM
as well as a possibility for other american exclusive characters like Shippuden Ino or maybe even Shizune which would be interesting as well.
That would be awesome

Rafael
09-12-2009, 03:55 PM
i really dont think sow i think is only the first arc

Sasuke
09-12-2009, 06:28 PM
I've taken another look at some of the information, and it is possible that Hidan really will be in this game. The site also meantions the use of the sexy jutsu, something that no current shippuden character uses anymore. This could mean two things. One, the site is mistaken and is talking about CoN games in general, including EX 3. Even in EX 3, which includes Hidan, there is no character who uses sexy jutsu. This means that they would have to be also refering to one of the original games in which naruto uses the sexy jutsu instead of the shadow clone as his back a. This really isn't very likely though in my opinion but is still possible. The other possibility is that this rating is in fact for Revolution 3 and this game includes not only Hidan, but Konohamaru as well. Konohamaru, who hasn't been in any of the CoN games, would also use the sexy jutsu if he were in fact to be a character in this game, which would explain why they would put the sexy jutsu into this rating explanation. This is all just speculation and rumor, but it makes sense if the designers really do want to just get all of the Revolution games out of the way now and not have to make more in the near future. I really really really hope that this is the case, because if it is true it would most likely mean that Kakuzu will be in this game as well as a possibility for other american exclusive characters like Shippuden Ino or maybe even Shizune which would be interesting as well. I wouldn't get your hopes up because this is all just speculation based off of some vague comments in an interview and the ESRB rating description's vague explanations. They may end up giving us nothing instead, so we will just have to wait and see.

That actually does make sense, that is even more proof that Hidan and Kakuzu would be in the game, and if they were in the game we would hear there english voices right?

ByakuKage
09-12-2009, 10:09 PM
Well, I suppose the best thing to do is wait for the game to come out, and see for ourselves. But man, it's questions like these that I'm dying to see answered!

Also, I wonder if the "Sexy Jutsu" means that Konohamaru will be in the game. I doubt Naruto would use it in a Shippuden game

ItachiAnbu
09-13-2009, 11:35 AM
This sounds cool, but whenever they get an english voice actor for a character in a video game who hasn't yet gotten a voice actor in the anime, it's usually totally different, and sometimes even bad. One example of this is the difference in Ulquiorra's voice in Bleach: The Shattered Blade. Though I can't say I liked Ulquiorra's voice in the anime anyway.

So I hope they don't screw the voice up.

Konan
09-13-2009, 12:58 PM
This sounds cool, but whenever they get an english voice actor for a character in a video game who hasn't yet gotten a voice actor in the anime, it's usually totally different, and sometimes even bad. One example of this is the difference in Ulquiorra's voice in Bleach: The Shattered Blade. Though I can't say I liked Ulquiorra's voice in the anime anyway.

Well Hidan and Kakuzu even talk in the first Akatsuki Meeting (without mentioning each others names of course) so I think even if viz hasn't gotton up to the Hidan and Kakuzu arc they already have voices from the very beginning of the Series.

Fan of Minato
09-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Well it was said to have "over 35 characters" according to NP.
and only 19 have been confirmed (again according to NP)
so there are 16 more that need to be confirmed.
who knows Hidan and Kakuzu could be in the game.....

Naruto_Fan
09-13-2009, 04:04 PM
i was on a website and i saw a leaked character roster of revolution 3 and i do remember seeing hidan and kakuzu so they are probably in it

Sasuke
09-13-2009, 09:55 PM
i was on a website and i saw a leaked character roster of revolution 3 and i do remember seeing hidan and kakuzu so they are probably in it

Are you positive it wasn't fake?

Naruto_Fan
09-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Are you positive it wasn't fake?

it didnt seem fake to me

Kuromaki
09-14-2009, 03:18 PM
Do you have a link? I don't think Tomy would let something like that get leaked.

lukerules_96
09-15-2009, 02:53 PM
When they were making the reveiw there might have been anaother person involved who watched the anime but never played the game and just told the reviewers about some of the characters because this game only goes through the first arc. But then again there might be extra hidden characters or something

Hidan
09-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Nothing :D

Akatsu35
09-18-2009, 05:10 PM

well, on this website, i saw a couple of pictures of Hidan and Kakuzu fighting, but i'm guessing its for the next Shippuden game

unknown25mil
09-18-2009, 05:34 PM
I have nothing to say as well :D

Shikamaru Nara
09-18-2009, 05:36 PM

i think so too

Ninj@kid9
09-20-2009, 09:31 AM
Well a day ago some guy found pictures of Choji and Asuma in the game I just found out and saw them for myself If Choji and Asuma and shikamaru are in the game it only makes sense that Hidan and Kakuzu would be in it right otherwise they'd be useless for the storyline

sasuxsakufan
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Instering yes they should have hidan and kahuzuka (sorry if it was spelled wrong) cause i saw the japense game on youtube when they showed those characters special attacks they were pretty cool. The game was naruto shiuppuden gekitou taisen ex 2 or 3.:D

Crush
09-20-2009, 06:27 PM
Well a day ago some guy found pictures of Choji and Asuma in the game I just found out and saw them for myself If Choji and Asuma and shikamaru are in the game it only makes sense that Hidan and Kakuzu would be in it right otherwise they'd be useless for the storyline

keep in mind, japan already has 3 clash of ninjas for the shippuden arc, so you may have seen a picture from one of those

SageNaruto
09-20-2009, 07:46 PM

Well Hidan and Kakuzu even talk in the first Akatsuki Meeting (without mentioning each others names of course) so I think even if viz hasn't gotton up to the Hidan and Kakuzu arc they already have voices from the very beginning of the Series.

Thats not entirely true, Itachianbu, ultimate ninja 4 came out before the shippuden dub came and deidara's and sasori's voice stayed the same and Konansenpai makes a really good point there, the do appear within the first few episodes so they shud have at least some fill-ins at least for the akatsuki characters dubbed voices so its possible

DMGNINJA
09-21-2009, 12:08 PM
This is going to be the best Naruto game yet. The second revolution for the wii was awsome and this is going to be even better.

deidara330
09-21-2009, 12:30 PM
I doubt Hidan and Kakuzu would be in it. UN5 isn't even out, so why would it have characters from 1 arc ahead? Besides, I doubt that they have dub voices for Hidan and Kakuzu now.

Sasuke
09-21-2009, 03:28 PM
I doubt Hidan and Kakuzu would be in it. UN5 isn't even out, so why would it have characters from 1 arc ahead? Besides, I doubt that they have dub voices for Hidan and Kakuzu now.

I disagree, they probably already have Hidan and Kakuzu's voice, they are probably around the part where Asuma vs Hidan in the dubbing of the anime.

Nick8548
10-09-2009, 06:30 PM
I hope Hidan is it..