PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: I hate the sun.

TheBlackChidori
04-28-2009, 04:47 PM
Whats up people, new to this side of the forum, thought I'd say hi......so Hi.

I was roofing yesterday, stripping off shingles for a sweet old lady with a fat bank account. It was extremely sunny out, so after like 12 hours of that, I get home and start feeling that sun's after-effects; Hardcore Sunburn. It sucked. Couldn't sleep without waking up in searing pain cause I just rolled on my back.

So today, I do the same thing. BAM, more sunburn on top of my already painful sunburn. That's right, I got second-degree sunburns....I didn't even think that was possible but apparentally it is.

The moral of the story. Be smart, wear sunblock.

Naruto50
04-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Whats up people, new to this side of the forum, thought I'd say hi......so Hi.

I was roofing yesterday, stripping off shingles for a sweet old lady with a fat bank account. It was extremely sunny out, so after like 12 hours of that, I get home and start feeling that sun's after-effects; Hardcore Sunburn. It sucked. Couldn't sleep without waking up in searing pain cause I just rolled on my back.

So today, I do the same thing. BAM, more sunburn on top of my already painful sunburn. That's right, I got second-degree sunburns....I didn't even think that was possible but apparentally it is.

The moral of the story. Be smart, wear sunblock.
i hate 2 agree wit my mom but dude u need lots of sunblock

Boku
04-28-2009, 04:49 PM
you can get up to third degree, when that happens your skin gets bubbles of puss.

Spartacus
04-28-2009, 04:50 PM
or else you get what they call Skin cancer..... but hey now you will have a nice tan

animelover
04-28-2009, 04:50 PM
thats really too bad i hope u get better, i don't hate the sun, but it does get too bright for my eyes outside hmm.......maybe cuz i don't go outside too much and stay on the computer? ;)

Naruto50
04-28-2009, 04:51 PM
you can get up to third degree, when that happens your skin gets bubbles of puss.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW but i dont hate da sun it is the source of all life on earth

Boku
04-28-2009, 04:52 PM
or else you get what they call Skin cancer..... but hey now you will have a nice tan
after is falls off, ouch

TheBlackChidori
04-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Yeah, the tans pretty sex-sah....but it comes at a high price...

Ok, I quit.

Moon
04-28-2009, 07:28 PM
I perfer the moon than the sun but i dont hate it

perplexing anime
04-28-2009, 07:36 PM
awh.... sorry about that dude, but when i was reading what you wrote i was like 'ever heard of sunscreen'? hehe

I'm not the world's biggest fan of the sun, but I don't hate it. I just wish it would cool down sometimes... like today. lol sometimes i miss the cold...

Hebi
05-13-2009, 08:21 PM
i would hate the sun too after that :mrgreen:

Spartacus
05-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Well you know the sun gives you the vitamn D1 which you need so the sun isn't so bad and it gives you brown skin after the burn

Vidda Hatake
05-13-2009, 08:31 PM
It would be nice if we could put a 'dimmer switch' on it sometimes... :lol:

Naruko-chan
05-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Ohhh, I know how you feel. >.< I was an idiot and put tanning oil on my back once before I went swimming and I had such a bad sunburn and blisters. And we were camping so I had to sleep on the scratchy hot bunk bed in the camper. I couldnt sleep all night. I hate the sun too, it's my worst enemy! :evil:

Vidda Hatake
05-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Ohhh, I know how you feel. >.< I was an idiot and put tanning oil on my back once before I went swimming and I had such a bad sunburn and blisters. And we were camping so I had to sleep on the scratchy hot bunk bed in the camper. I couldnt sleep all night. I hate the sun too, it's my worst enemy! :evil:

Sounds painful!! I don't hate the sun, but I try not to be in it much... I love to go swimming though.. :D

Agent Spectre
05-13-2009, 09:34 PM
One of the many reasons I stay out of the sun at all costs.

I'm one of those people who have that weird reaction to the sun.. where they you know... sneeze. T_T

lightning blade
05-14-2009, 08:13 AM
i like it kinda sunny but fresh at the same time

3lilpandas
05-14-2009, 08:35 AM
I get burnt so easily. I can only stay outside for less than ten minutes without sunscreen. And I've had 2nd degree burns from the sun before, and it's not fun at all. So, yeah, sunscreen is a lifesaver. I hope your burn gets better soon. Try putting some aloe on if you haven't already. That might help a little.

itachiuchiha85
05-14-2009, 09:20 AM
either sunblock or be brown :) i love the sun, and roofing sucks, i hate the part where u have to take those shingles off......