PDA

View Full Version : government and religion

Jinchiruuki
09-09-2009, 12:02 PM
So i was just thinking today of something that was said. How government and religion are two seperate entities. Yet they both act the same and run themselves the same for the most part. People say they are seperate but i strongly disagree for these reasons:

Both "rule" over a certain amount of people by using fear and propaganda to instill doubt in the people making them think they need these organizations to survive or for the religion part be "saved".

Both in some ways are corrupt and use parts of the media for personal gain. Whether its money or in the churches sense pay no taxes/ sleep with young children (catholics that your priest doin that) yet they get a crap ton of money just because its a church.

Both feed off each others information to yet again instill fear or doubt. The government will not save you from hell! Religion is a twisted story that people continously alter. etc etc. So when i wonder will people actually figure out that they may be seperate in terms of law but they are by far from being seperate when it comes to how they actually work.

But i want to hear other opinions on this sooooo DISCUSS!!

Boku
09-09-2009, 12:06 PM
its whatever, I used to have opinions on this stuff, i used to be strong with them, but then growing up i just gave up because no matter what we are still there little dogs.

Jinchiruuki
09-09-2009, 12:13 PM
its whatever, I used to have opinions on this stuff, i used to be strong with them, but then growing up i just gave up because no matter what we are still there little dogs.

pretty much where im at too. especially since those two names just divide people rather than bring them together. and society wonders why there is still segregation?