PDA

View Full Version : Gundam wing Vs. Transformers

JCTKNE4E
09-09-2009, 05:03 AM
Anyone who has seen some of the threads i've come up with, most of them have been FAILS. (except me vs you lol but they moved it which sux)I'm going to try this one last time, this seems pretty even to me but i'm sure i will be proven wrong yet again with lol gundam roflstomps or something like that. Anyway, here it is, who wins?

Edit: any and all gundams from any series may be used, as with transformers (movies, comics, etc)
Gundams are man made vehicles and may be copied.

No allspark cube

yokokurama
09-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Hard to say. I am a Gundam Fanboy, but also a Transformers Fanboy. Guess that means as ALWAYS, I will look at this from an objective view. Which Gundams we talking about? There's like 10 different series. Well although Gundams initially have the edge, with being bigger and using beam sabers and giant lasers that would wipe out many of the transformers, there are several who will probably change themselves to make their robot/vehicle form into a gundam (is a gundam a vehicle, technically yes?). So then it would be gundams vs gundams. I think ultimately the transformers might be able to win after copying gundam technology, but it would be close for a while before transformers win. I just think if the Transformers bring in the Fallen, he can levitate and destroy many Gundams, even if they are 5 times his size. Also there's that giant one from the movie, along with many smaller ones. All the variety of Transformers means even if they can't win through brute force, they can use some system-hacking virus to make the Gundams unusable.

JCTKNE4E
09-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Edit, does that help things yoko?

Vivi
09-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Transformer's win.

Unicron and Primus are big time smashers.
When it comes down to it then I think only Marvel Characters has a chance against both.

Possibly Unicron+Primus together>Everyone except TOAA.

JCTKNE4E
09-09-2009, 09:23 AM
really v, they are THAT strong?

Vivi
09-09-2009, 09:32 AM
really v, they are THAT strong?

Unicron:Hundreds of times faster than light.Capable of destroying Multiverses.
Knows Telepathy,Capable of Shapeshifting,Transmutation (Creating things out of nothing and reshape and mold what is already in existance)
Can only be destroyed by the Autobot Matrix of Leadership.

Primus is even stronger.

Btw here Unicron's size compared to the earth.
http://obd.wikispaces.com/file/view/page2.jpg/87528347

JCTKNE4E
09-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Wow, yet again i have created an epic fail of a ____vs____ thread simply by not knowing anything about... anything lol thx for the info though V

Kon
09-09-2009, 09:34 AM
ummmm ok

yokokurama
09-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Wow, yet again i have created an epic fail of a ____vs____ thread simply by not knowing anything about... anything lol thx for the info though V
Apparently every comic book series ever has omnipotent beings :/
I think now even a version of Tails (from Sonic the Hedgehog) is near-omnipotent ;););););). I think every comic series is just trying to compete with the others in character-craziness, so they have to keep giving characters more and more power, making all these omnipotent beings, saying yeah OUR universe has God-beings too! And they can warp reality infinitely and destroy everything ever that existed. And they have the ability to destroy ALL other omnipotent beings!

So that's the comic-con world for ya. Everyone's an omnipotent in some comic book version somewhere at some point.

But yeah I always expected Transformers can win even without Unicron/Primus (doesn't transformers refer to Autobots and Decepticons, Unicron and Primus being mostly unknown lore to the general public?), cause they can become Gundams and use the Gundam abilities to the fullest. Who better to transform into a robot than a robot?

Kon
09-09-2009, 11:08 AM
GUNDAM rulez but so do TRANSFORMERS

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Gundam Wing wins. :)