PDA

View Full Version : Why is the stuff being released before the show?

diogenku
04-28-2009, 02:03 PM
I just think it's kind of weird that they are releasing Shippuden stuff before they air it on TV. I've even seen an ad for a shirt that had an image from the 5th movie on it. Does anyone have an explaination? :?

kazuta00lord
04-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Most stuff come from naruto manga.

seannfma
04-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Most stuff come from naruto manga.
ya true

TucanaTheToucan
06-08-2009, 09:38 PM
I don't know.
I got a Kakashi figure recently.

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 11:13 PM
well, people who are die hard either read the manga, or found episodes online, like us, and the whole story is in the game anyway, except for the addition of the shadow arc. and people probably got tired of waiting, with the whole CN/toonami situation :)

itachiuchiha85
06-09-2009, 12:21 AM
because it makes sense, its like this and i am gonna explain it in a way that will teach two things for one: Its like marijuana, (which is a drug) most people try it once twice and they get hooked but they dont stay on marijuana, they move on to more dangerous drugs spending money for them. well marijuana is one of the cheapest drugs, but its a gateway drug to more expensive drugs, once you get hooked on it you want another "EXCITEMENT" which is a downfall. SO YOU SEE HERE GUYS, this is whats happening, we got hooked on free NARUTO now we have to pay to get Shippuden (cheap drug to expensive one) thats why drug dealers are consider business men hence the famous quote "its nothing personal, just business" so stay off the cheap gateway drugs (all drugs are horrible trust me) and stay off the expensive dvds. we can watch the anime here :) and dont ever get hooked on drugs, it will destroy your lives and make many ninjas sad :(

kakashi842
06-09-2009, 06:09 PM
naruto shippuden is trying to be advertised so when it airs on tv it will be very popular

shadowatching
06-09-2009, 06:20 PM
here is a question, how did "the simpsons" Stay on air for this long, on free tv?

itachiuchiha85
06-12-2009, 03:16 PM
here is a question, how did "the simpsons" Stay on air for this long, on free tv?

because they have a contract with FOX, they were HUGE back in the day way more than any other cartoon that has aired in the US, they are still popular, maybe not with the new generation but with the older crowd, the ones with jobs and money to spend so they are not gonna let it go. Also they might have made a contract for 25 years 15 years ago for a minimum prize, which if they would make it now it would be A LOT MORE than what it was.

Windking
06-29-2009, 12:52 AM
sometimes stuff ideas are got from manga..