PDA

View Full Version : Darkness Forever

Sephiroth
09-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Another FanFic by:Jeremy Uchiha

I would like your oppion on how i can make it better and how it is thanks you.

Characters as of now:
Jeremy Uchiha
Village darkness
Weapon:Sword

Amaya

Weapons: Two swords

Athurun
Weapon:Sword

Issaic Hatake
Weapon:none

Konoichi
09-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Jeremy, wth is this?

yondaime
09-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Huh??

Sephiroth
09-07-2009, 05:11 PM
The Arriaval of a boy Ninja:As i open my eyes i look to the ceciling.I lay there in my bed waiting for something new to come up...

I knew i was just a weak genin right now ,but i want to be more stronger and have greater abilities.I wait for something a new to come.I hear a voice calling my name from out side. As i get up and get dressed i grab my head band and put it acroos my head.As i walk though the house the person kept calling my name and told me to hurry up.

I walk outside and see a young messenger and she handed me a message then disappeared.As i took the message i opened it and quickly read it.I said for me to go to the gates of the village and I will get my first mission.I grabed my sword and headed off to the gates.As i walked i wonder who was going to be in my squad and my new sensi for this time being.I got to the gate ,but no one was there.I began to sit down then i head a friendly voice say "hello there Jeremy Uchiha."

The creation of Squad 8
As i look up i see a friendly smileing face.It was my old class mate Amaya.She looked back and started to blush and then she said "Hello Jeremy I am surprised to see you here.Are you apart of Squad 8?"

I looked at her and then said"Yes I am in this squad.I see that you are too.I look foward to being in a team with you." As soon as I got those word out of my mouth I looked to the side of her and seen my other team mate.His Name is Athurun.He just looked at me and glared.I was wondering what squad he would be in ,but i found out.

As me and him echange stares.Another person walk towards us from teh town.He said"Hello, I am your alls new sensi and what i say goes in this squad ok."I looked up and noticed him automaticly.I said" hello Issaic Hatake." Issaic looked at me and glared.It was like he was starting right though me.I started to think to all the stories i have heard about him in the great wars that the village had been though.I looked at the other two and said "If you all havent heard he is the strongest jonin in our village."

Issaic quickly examed the squad then let out a big sigh.Amaya looked at him like she didnt know what was going to happen.She then said "So you are our new leader huh?WEll im looking forward to learning from the best."He looked at her with a complex look and so did the rest of the squad.

Issaic looked at us and said" Ok the first test for u all is fight me.If you all can beat me in a fight then you all will pass, but if you all dont.Well lets just say you wont be a genin for long."
We all looked at him with a complexe look.He smiles and then said" You test starts now!"

The Test
...As me and my squad mates looked at our new sensi.He gave us a slight smirk then disappeared.Where did he go i looked around but he was no where to be found.WE looked at each other and we searched the training grounds for our new sensi...

Where was he we didnt have a clue.I looked up and seen him.He looked at me and smiled.He is so fast we didnt have a chance. He appeared in front of us and said' Whats thaken u all so long to start ive been waiting on you all."
This put me in rage.He quickly used a shadow clone jutsu and made 2 of his self.They each came at us.Witch one is real i had to find out.I looked over to Amaya she was just standing still not moveng.What is wrong with her the clone closed in on her and she wasnt moveing.I had to get there it would deffintely kill her if he hit her.I ran over to her just when the clone was about to strike i pulled out my sword and blocked his kunai.I was so close.He finally broke out of her trans she was in.I looked at her it seemed to be that she was in a genejutsu. She quickly pulled out her 2 swords and stabed the clone killing it.That is one i said.

I looked over and seen my other team mate Athurun haveing a problem fighting the clone.I looked over to Amaya and said "Go help him I will take care of the other one." She nodded and quickly ran towards the battle. When she disappeared the really sensi was alread on me.I turned and seen his face.He had no emotion it was like he didnt care if he killed me or anyone else. Just when he was about to strike i bloacked it with my sword.I was lucky this time. He smiled and kept attacking me.I couldnt keep this up much longer.I made hand signs and used fire ball jutsu at him.He quickly dodged. How can he be that fast.There isnt anyone that fast is there. He appeared beside me and smiles.He then said "You know what Jeremy.You are pretty strong for a genin.You almost got me there, but Ill make sure you dont get that lucky again!" I looked at him in a state that i wanted this fight and challenge ,but i was also afriad that i would die and he would kill me.What was i going to do.I tokke my stance with my sword and waited for his attack.He took a step towards me.This could be it i thought when i graps the hilt of my sword.

Pass or Fail!!!
He moves so fast.I pulles my sword and swung it at my new tacher.I felt it hit.When i looked up all it was is a log. Some reason my teacher disappears.Where did Issaic go?? I looked around for him her was no where to be found.I then heard a scream.

I quickly looked towards Amaya.She was on the ground screaming.What had happened to her.She yelled "Jeremy help me please!!" I ran over to her as fast i could.She had been wounded badly bye a trap set by my teacher.She had kunai in her arm and sides.I didnt know what to do with her.I seen him appear.I knew i was our only chance to win this match.

I ran at him as fast as i could pulling out my sword.He disappeared again, but something was diferent this time i could see his movements.He reapeared beside me.He jabed at me with a kunai.I turned and blocked it with my sword.He jumped back and said "you can see me now.That is good." He lowered his kunai and said "You all have a long ways to go till you get to my level, but i will say you all have passed the test."

A new Mission
As i walked through the village waiting fromorders from my new master my mind started to drift off into space...I remeber back to that first day we had to past the test he gfave us...I wasnt that strong but now i am i thought to myself as i walked into the village...As soon as i made it into the gates i seen my sensi adnn my othersquad mates waiting on me.I walked up to them and our sensi said "We have been given a B rank mission.The kage and I think we will be able to handle it with our squad." I looked at our sensi with excitement i was ready for this...He then said "I want you all to get a good nites rest tonite and meet here in the morning." We all said "Yes sir."

As I walked back to my place i was wondering what was so important about our mission....I heard someone behind me a sweet voice said "hello Jeremy." I turned and looked an it was Amaya I waved at her and walked towards her..She then said "Umm...Jeremy will you go with me out to eat." As she started to blush i knew it took everything to said those few words to me..I smiles and said "yea i will Amaya i would love too." She quickly grabed my hand and lead me off toa ramen restaruant..As we set down and started to eat.I kept having flash backs to that day that we was made into a squad.She looked at me and asked "Is something Wrong Jeremy?? Are you worried about our mission tomarrow?" I smiled sightly as i fished eating and said "No not atall Amaya.Actually im looking forward to it my friend." She smiles nad lead me out the door.
As we walkd home the moon was bright and it was silent.We exchanged a few word then we got to where she lived at.I smiles at her.She looked at meand said "Jeremy Thank You for the great time, I really enjoyed it." She kissed mycheek then went i side swiftly...On the way home i kept remebering how fun it was to fight our sensi..I was hopeing that they will be as strong as he was that day.I finally made it home and there was a note from the sensi.Ipicked it up and started to read..After i read it i couldnt believe my eyes..I got my stuff to gether and quickly left for the gates....

Betrayal!!!
I hurried to the geta and when i got there the only person there was my sensi.I looked at him with a starange look and said "why am i here? is something wrong?" He looked at me and said "No Jeremy....I have a mission for you and some bad news..." Bad news ive heard that word over 1000 times and each time it hurts more and more i hear those words come out of someone's mouth..

I looked at him and said "ok so spill it i needd to know what i must do" He let out a long sigh and then there was silence.He looked at me and said "Jeremy the mission i am giving you is going to be hard on you and teh squad..We have a traitor in our ranks..And their name is Amaya." "Amaya!"I said in sock.."How could she be the traitor i was just with her tonite on a date.Oh no she was using me wasnt she?"

He looked back out me with sadness on his face and said "Yeah she was.She was just useing us all to learn our abilities.Im sorry Jeremy but do you mission and you can go back home." He then quickly disappeared.I stood there for a moment collecting my thoughts.I had to do this no matter what.I thought she liked me but it was all a trick.

I ran though town and seen someone in teh training grounds.It was i thought to my self i hurried over there and seen her standing in teh moon light. She looked at me and smiled and said"So you found out didnt you?" I said"Yes i did and im here to defeat you Amaya!" She looked at me and smiles "Oh no no no you got it all wrong.You think you cn beat me Jeremy? I pity you in thinking like that.Your out class and out matched.Im not a genin like you im a higher level and much stronger than i made you all think." I looked back at her and said "It doesnt matter Amaya.Today will be the day you fall from my blade!" I reached down and put my hand on teh hilt of my sword.Shaking form the fear of her dying.She ran at me and then disappeared and suddenly i fell to the ground grabing my side bleeding..Is she that fast......

Jeremy vs Amaya
..As i stand there holding my side i knew she was going to try to kill me..I ran at her as fast as i could.I pulled out my sword and tryed slashing her acroos teh chest but she just steped out of the way and kicked me into a tree.I knew if i was going to fight her she was going to try to kill me, but why am i holding back.

She stood there looking at me and smileing and then said "Aww was poor Jeremy tricked by little o me??Awe thats so sweet you thought i liked you." I looked at her and clinshed my fist and said "No i just didnt wana kill you yet but it seems i have too." I made hand signs and so did she but why am i faster than her i thought.I finished and use fire style:dragon flame jutsu.She went up in flames.As i stood there and watched her burn i had a since of pity for her.

So got teh flames put out and ran at me.She swung her weapon at me and i bloked it like it was easy.She looked at me in horror she said "Those eyes!!" I just stared at her and quickly take my blade and slashed her across the chest.As she layed there on the ground gasping for breath in her pool of blood.She said"Im sorry Jeremy please for give me." I looked at her and said" There isnt no forgiveness for you." She stared at me in horror and said "When did you become so cold hearted?"...I looked at her and said "Whenever you turned your back on me."..She closed her eyes then slow passed away.As I put my sword up the Anbu of the village arrived and took her body away and i walked off into teh unknown...

Konoichi
09-07-2009, 05:12 PM
HA!!!! It's not just me!

Konoichi
09-07-2009, 05:13 PM
Dude, I want to be in the story!!!!

Sephiroth
09-07-2009, 05:22 PM
you maybe idk yet

Konoichi
09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
you maybe idk yet

Lol...MAYBE???? Hmmm.... how bout I help u decide? Lol

Sephiroth
09-07-2009, 07:06 PM
chapter 2 is up

Sephiroth
09-08-2009, 09:21 AM
*bump*

Sephiroth
09-09-2009, 05:16 AM
come on people read

kakashi uzumaki
09-09-2009, 06:24 AM
lol

ahh yet another intresting story...

INO y....
09-09-2009, 06:26 AM
heyy cuz

kakashi uzumaki
09-09-2009, 06:28 AM
heyy cuz

oo where are you at?

sorry jeremy that we are spamming your thread...

INO y....
09-09-2009, 06:29 AM
same as u but in da other room

Sephiroth
09-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Just read the story

kakashi uzumaki
09-09-2009, 06:31 AM
Just read the story

yeah i have already
good one too

Sephiroth
09-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Thanks IDC if u all spam but just tell everyone about it and get them to read it

kakashi uzumaki
09-09-2009, 06:35 AM
Thanks IDC if u all spam but just tell everyone about it and get them to read it

alright will do

but how can you think of a story at this time,arnt you in school?

Sephiroth
09-09-2009, 06:36 AM
LOL I have alot of time on the computer and on my iPod LOL

kakashi uzumaki
09-09-2009, 06:37 AM
LOL I have alot of time on the computer and on my iPod LOL

hold on,you can go on your ipod?how

Sephiroth
09-09-2009, 06:40 AM
I'm in college and we got wifi and I have an iPod touch

Natsumii145
09-09-2009, 06:52 AM
I read it! Its really good!

EDIT: wt....? Oh yeah!!! i didnt remember i'd changed my avatar........-_-''

Sephiroth
09-09-2009, 12:40 PM
part 3 is up guys

Konoichi
09-09-2009, 12:48 PM
sweet deal

Konoichi
09-09-2009, 01:26 PM
Saggita trincta in veneno!!!!!!!!!!

Sephiroth
09-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Come on read it

kakashi uzumaki
09-10-2009, 05:37 AM
cool,cool
(about the wifi,) but how can you use it in your ipod,it doesnt have enought memmory...

Sephiroth
09-10-2009, 05:51 AM
I have an iPod touch and it has wifi

Raiden
09-10-2009, 06:01 AM
I have an iPod touch and it has wifi
don't all ipod touchs have wifi

Sephiroth
09-10-2009, 06:03 AM
Yah but by all iPods LOL

Raiden
09-10-2009, 06:05 AM
Yah but by all iPods LOL
by wifi I meant Web Browser lol

Sephiroth
09-13-2009, 08:19 PM
new chapter is up guys

kakashi uzumaki
09-14-2009, 05:30 AM
do you post your chapters in the begining page?

Sephiroth
09-14-2009, 11:45 AM
yes i do KU

kakashi uzumaki
09-14-2009, 12:58 PM
alright,i thought u did it like other people and just posted it randomly

Sephiroth
09-17-2009, 09:40 PM
new chapter up guys

kakashi uzumaki
09-18-2009, 05:27 AM
cool...on my way to the top page....