PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Hokage Tag-Team

shadowninja7
09-06-2009, 09:05 AM
1st, 3rd (sarutobi), and 5th (tsunade) hokage VS 2nd, 4th (Minato), and 6th (Danzo) Hokage

Field: in the land of wind. (aka desert, some plants, not much water)

Jutsu: regular justsu for all (super powerful)
(Danzo has the sharingan)

which team would win?

[Shikamaru]
09-06-2009, 09:07 AM
I acutally don't know who would win this one. That is a really tough one. Second squad has the advantage with taijutsu, but the first has powerful ninjutsu.

shadowninja7
09-06-2009, 09:08 AM
;1109428']I acutally don't know who would win this one. That is a really tough one.

is that a good thing?

(plus the stage kinda balances the teams [the second hokages water isnt as effective to counter that hes teamed with the fourth hokage and danzo])

[Shikamaru]
09-06-2009, 09:11 AM
I do think the first squad would defeat them, but it would end up being the 4th vs. the 1st in the end. Danzo and the 5th would be defeated quickly. Sarutobi would kill the 2nd and the 4th kills Sarutobi. I think the 1st ends up killing the 4th and first squad wins.

shadowninja7
09-06-2009, 09:13 AM
;1109442']I do think the first squad would defeat them, but it would end up being the 4th vs. the 1st in the end. Danzo and the 5th would be defeated quickly. Sarutobi would kill the 2nd and the 4th kills Sarutobi. I think the 1st ends up killing the 4th and first squad wins.

i thought that the Second would go down first because he really only has taijutsu (his ninjutsu requires water) then the fourth would take down the 5th first because she can heal her team. then danzo would use his sharinan to block the fourth hokage while he's killing the fifth and then they would both go to kick the 1st and 3rd's butts with the rasengan and the sharingan.

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-06-2009, 09:15 AM
First Team would win.

The first hokage can use his forest jutsu to create a forest so Minato can't tag anyone on his team. Which also means that he could most likely block all the water jutsu the Tobirama can do aswell. So far, we haven't seen much fighting out of Danzo so we can assume that he he wouldn't do much.

The third in his Prime was one of the strongest ninja's he mastered every jutsu available to him in Konoha which means he is really dangerous with his wide array of jutsu. The third would most likely be able to counter Tobirama and distract Danzo.

Tsunade would be of little help though. The only way she could help was if Tobirama went into Taijutsu mode. We know Tobirama is considered as a Taijutsu master and one of the most feared at it, but Tsunade has super strength. Tobimara might be able outdo her though, however I'm not sure how many punches he can stand from Tsunades super strength.

I think the First team would win.

i thought that the Second would go down first because he really only has taijutsu (his ninjutsu requires water) then the fourth would take down the 5th first because she can heal her team. then danzo would use his sharinan to block the fourth hokage while he's killing the fifth and then they would both go to kick the 1st and 3rd's butts with the rasengan and the sharingan.

I'd just like to point out that the 2nd doesn't need a water source for any of his water jutsu, that's how good he was. Tobirama could just use Water Dragon with no water source around, just out of moisture of the air.

Uchiha master
09-06-2009, 09:18 AM
The 2nd is a waster of water,taijutsu and genjutsu,the 4th is really fast and almost impposible to catch and danzo has the sharingan that can manipulate people so I think they would win

shadowninja7
09-06-2009, 09:18 AM
although it would be somewhat weaker then regularly because he must create the water. it would also probably cost more chakra.

[Shikamaru]
09-06-2009, 09:19 AM
What about the 4th's boss summons?

Space Cowboy Sasori
09-06-2009, 09:20 AM
although it would be somewhat weaker then regularly because he must create the water. it would also probably cost more chakra.

It's actually regular strength since he uses the moisture in the air.

[Shikamaru]
09-06-2009, 09:21 AM
It's actually regular strength since he uses the moisture in the air.
not much moisture in the desert?

shadowninja7
09-06-2009, 09:21 AM
;1109498']What about the 4th's boss summons?

true he could summon gammabunta and pwn with the toads

shadowninja7
09-06-2009, 09:22 AM
;1109507']not much moisture in the desert?

true so it would be weaker.

[Shikamaru]
Although the 3rd and the 5th can counter with summons as well.. That monkey is like adding another ninja to their team. Danzo also has Sharingan, he can predict movement... three major taijutsu users will be a problem for the first team.

Space Cowboy Sasori
;1109507']not much moisture in the desert?

Moisture is always in the air my friend.

;1109498']What about the 4th's boss summons?

The first Hokage took on Bjuui's I'm sure he would be able to take on Boss summons as well. Not to mention, that Tsunade has a boss summon as well.

[Shikamaru]
09-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Yea, looks like adding Sarutobi and the 1st on a team there isn't really beating them. But, you never know..

Fan of Minato
09-06-2009, 09:28 AM
I believe the second team would win.Seeing as that Tobirama, Minato, and you know who else is in the team.

Would be a very tough battle though.

Kuromaki
09-06-2009, 09:38 AM
First Team would win.

The first hokage can use his forest jutsu to create a forest so Minato can't tag anyone on his team. Which also means that he could most likely block all the water jutsu the Tobirama can do aswell. So far, we haven't seen much fighting out of Danzo so we can assume that he he wouldn't do much.

The third in his Prime was one of the strongest ninja's he mastered every jutsu available to him in Konoha which means he is really dangerous with his wide array of jutsu. The third would most likely be able to counter Tobirama and distract Danzo.

Tsunade would be of little help though. The only way she could help was if Tobirama went into Taijutsu mode. We know Tobirama is considered as a Taijutsu master and one of the most feared at it, but Tsunade has super strength. Tobimara might be able outdo her though, however I'm not sure how many punches he can stand from Tsunades super strength.

I think the First team would win.

I'd just like to point out that the 2nd doesn't need a water source for any of his water jutsu, that's how good he was. Tobirama could just use Water Dragon with no water source around, just out of moisture of the air.
This.

shinmarubountyhunter
09-06-2009, 10:37 AM
the second team pwns

Phoenix Wright
09-06-2009, 11:15 AM
First team wins. Need I explain why, I'll be back.

UchihaSasuke19
09-06-2009, 02:18 PM
This is quite HARD.But going to go with the first team cuz of da tsunade monstorous strength & healing jutsu