PDA

View Full Version : Deidara might still be alive! And the "Good" Akatsuki member revealed?

TheBlackChidori
09-06-2009, 07:25 AM
I just thought of something. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara blew himself up, right? He was automatically presumed dead, and even labeled so by his comrades.

Well, does anyone remember the fight with Kakashi and Naruto? He blew himself up there, before Kakashi banished the explosion with Kamui. Yet he came back later on, good as new.

Not to mention, he has been seen to lose both of his arms, but was able to regenerate both of the missing limbs.

Perhaps Deidara isn't dead. I mean think about it.

There are so many different reasons that could keep him alive. Perhaps the body he usually fights with, is just a rendition of his original self. Made completely out of a powerful, condensed clay perhaps? I mean, the mouths on his hands aren't exactly normal for a regular body.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?

Vivi
09-06-2009, 07:26 AM
I just thought of something. During his fight with Sasuke, Deidara blew himself up, right? He was automatically presumed dead, and even labeled so by his comrades.

Well, does anyone remember the fight with Kakashi and Naruto? He blew himself up there, before Kakashi banished the explosion with Kamui. Yet he came back later on, good as new.

Not to mention, he has been seen to lose both of his arms, but was able to regenerate both of the missing limbs.

There are so many different reasons that could keep him alive. Perhaps the body he usually fights with, is just a rendition of his original self. Made completely out of a powerful, condensed clay perhaps? I mean, the mouths on his hands aren't exactly normal for a regular body.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?

With this post your gonna make a lot of fangirls scream >.<

Anonymous
09-06-2009, 07:29 AM
"You know, I was just thinking about this... I hope he's still alive, he would be an awesome ally."

Kon
09-06-2009, 07:32 AM
yea long live deidara!!!!!!!!!1

TheBlackChidori
09-06-2009, 07:34 AM
I guarantee, no one can come up with a counter-argument to this.

Vivi
09-06-2009, 07:36 AM

I just don't understand the part with the condensed clay.

Anonymous
09-06-2009, 07:36 AM
"But one thing doesn't make sense, you say that maybe that body was made out of clay, but if it was, why would he have to carry clay around?"

"Byaku-ingan"
09-06-2009, 07:37 AM

You bring up a very good point. Deidara may be young (19), but he has more than proven his ability to think wisely in combat and to pack quite a punch at the same time. He's in trouble if he loses any other body parts now though since Kakuzu is dead.

We also have to remember the giant mouth on his chest that was sealed. Perhaps there is a very specific reason as to why it was sealed. Who knows what kind of power he might have if he unseals that?

Gamabunta
09-06-2009, 07:38 AM

That was a clay clone, and a jutsu he used against sasuke as well. His actual body was in a safe location.

Kakuza? That was his ability to resow body parts on.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?\
Because he's dead. And plus he was a maniac and terrorist before he was in akatsuki.

[Shikamaru]
09-06-2009, 07:38 AM
He was a bomb terrorist who killed people by blowing them to pieces. There is no way he is good, he's probably the worst example of having moral values in the entire organization, next to Hidan. He's long gone, and I'm happy, that maniac was a problem from the start.

Gamabunta
09-06-2009, 07:39 AM
You bring up a very good point. Deidara may be young (19), but he has more than proven his ability to think wisely in combat and to pack quite a punch at the same time. He's in trouble if he loses any other body parts now though since Kakuzu is dead.

We also have to remember the giant mouth on his chest that was sealed. Perhaps there is a very specific reason as to why it was sealed. Who knows what kind of power he might have if he unseals that?
Everyone does. We saw him use it to blow himself up >.<

"Byaku-ingan"
09-06-2009, 07:40 AM
Everyone does. We saw him use it to blow himself up >.<
I'm saying that perhaps there is more to it than that. This is the first time we've seen him use it so anything is possible.

Vivi
09-06-2009, 07:40 AM
I wouldnt be surprised if he is especially with Kurotsuchi mentioning him.
There is a link there that's for sure.

sharingandeamon24
09-06-2009, 07:42 AM
that may be true but u got to remember he went nuts but hecould be alive i thank hes dead but i felt sorry for him getting tormented by sasuke and itachi they showed no appreciation for him or his art thats all he wanted was art to be reconized

Nick Tasogare
09-06-2009, 07:43 AM

((Yea, but he didn't ingest clay into the spot where his heart was, and become intangible with black outlines, then get sucked into the demon clay thing, making a 10 kilometer radial explosion [I probably butchered how you would say the last part xD]))

((I'm pretty sure he didn't "regenerate" them. He found them and had Kakuzu re-attach them. Kakashi's Kamui merely separated the arm if you look closely, that's why he was able to find it.))

((So he was able to pour blood and stuff into the clay mixture? And as for your "his hands aren't normal" thing, neither are Kisame's gills and eyes, all of the 7 Swordsmens' teeth, or Orochimaru's and Anko's tongues', among other people I'm probably forgetting))

((He joined because he was defeated in battle after he said he would join if he lost. Even Rogue Ninja have honor. Plus, he took a liking to Itachi's "art", and couldn't understand how or why.

By the way, if this comes off as rude or anything, totally not what I was going for.

Vivi
09-06-2009, 07:46 AM
I remember Deidara was voted the 3rd most popular Naruto character after Kakashi and Naruto.

Killing off someone that massively popular is bad for business even if he was a villain.

If he turns good maybe Ino/Dei?

"Byaku-ingan"
09-06-2009, 07:47 AM
I remember Deidara was voted the 3rd most popular Naruto character after Kakashi and Naruto.

Killing off someone that massively popular is bad for business even if he was a villain.

If he turns good maybe Ino/Dei?<---

Lol.......looking forward to something?

Nick Tasogare
09-06-2009, 07:48 AM

If he turns good maybe Ino/Dei?

Yea, Kishimoto is definitely going to put Popularity before Plot :roll: xD

Phenom
09-06-2009, 07:49 AM

The first explosion was a clone, not actually Deidara, that is the only reason he lived. He had his arms sewn on by Kakuzu before he died, thats why he has them back.

Vivi
09-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Lol.......looking forward to something?

Think about it.

Deidara=Fangirl Material.
Ino=Fangirl

Deidara could be the one to get her mind of Sasuke.

"Byaku-ingan"
09-06-2009, 07:53 AM
Think about it.

Deidara=Fangirl Material.
Ino=Fangirl

Deidara could be the one to get her mind of Sasuke.
Well you do have a point. Even if she said that she still loves Sasuke and wants him back and bla de bla de bla. She hasn't even met "Dei-Dei" though so there's a good chance. xD

Oh, and sorry for going off topic TBC.

Vivi
09-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Yea, Kishimoto is definitely going to put Popularity before Plot :roll: xD

Without popular characters there wouldnt be a good plot.

Popular characters are the reason why people buy or read the manga.
The more popular a character the more fanstuff wil be sold of them.
Deidara plushies etc.
That creates money.

Gamabunta
09-06-2009, 07:55 AM

Deidara plushies etc.
That creates money.
He's not coming back. That would anger too many fans.

Nick Tasogare
09-06-2009, 07:57 AM

Deidara plushies etc.
That creates money.

Yea, of course, but do you think a writer is going to go completely with what other people think? I, for one, would never keep a character in because people like him. Sure, if it went with the plot, cool, but I wouldn't keep them in if it didn't sit right with me plot wise. Plus, there are plenty of other popular characters, and you can always introduce new ones.

Vivi
09-06-2009, 07:57 AM

Yeah but Kakashi coming back disturbed noone.:roll:

Nick Tasogare
09-06-2009, 07:59 AM

Because it went with the plot, and him dying was pretty much a character building thing, made cooler with the death/resurrection.

Gamabunta
09-06-2009, 08:02 AM

Deidara plushies etc.
That creates money.
....Those can still sell without the character being alive.

TheBlackChidori
09-06-2009, 08:07 AM
"But one thing doesn't make sense, you say that maybe that body was made out of clay, but if it was, why would he have to carry clay around?"

To hide his identity? For one, he couldn't borrow from the clay in his own body, that would make his body incomplete. Two, why use it when he has a bag full?

Gamabunta, in regards to your quote of my quote, Kakuzu was there to sew up Hidan. At the time of Deidara's loss of limbs, Kakuzu was fighting the 2-Tailed Jinchuuriki, directly after heading to Konoha and meeting his demise. So no.

And where was it stated that his first body was a clay body? It wasnt. For that matter, if it WAS, that just proves my point further.

Right, Because Gaara didn't appear to die, and then get resurrected?

Neither did Shizune.

And Kakashi wasn't dead for 25 chapters or anything, before being brought back to life, right?

Orochimaru didn't pop out of Sasuke in the fight with Itachi and then later appear attached to Kabuto.

Point not valid.

;1108929']He was a bomb terrorist who killed people by blowing them to pieces. There is no way he is good, he's probably the worst example of having moral values in the entire organization, next to Hidan. He's long gone, and I'm happy, that maniac was a problem from the start.

Since when has an anime villain not been able to change his colors?

Hiei murdered children and kidnapped girls and turned them into zombies.

Vegeta blew up planets and killed innocents for the hell of it.

Gaara used to crush people for the sheer pleasure of smelling their blood. THAT was a true maniac, yet Kishimoto turned around and turned him into one of the key good guys. So dont give me those reasons.

Sage Of Six Paths
09-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I think it to be almost impossible :mrgreen:.

If he came back to life, I doubt that he would be good.

As lots of people said:

Clay clone, Kakuzu, blah blah blah...

I got my money on Kisame being the good guy.

Nick Tasogare
09-06-2009, 08:19 AM
I kinda think Konan is gonna be the good guy xD Konan or maybe Pein will come back and end the Senju/Uchiha curse xD

Shkin
09-06-2009, 08:20 AM
this would be a fail...if its true...too many dead guys coming back=dbz...anyone noticed that?...oh well kishi is influenced greatly by db anyways.

Nick Tasogare
09-06-2009, 08:20 AM
this would be a fail...if its true...too many dead guys coming back=dbz...anyone noticed that?...oh well kishi is influenced greatly by db anyways.

shkin just failed BC!! :shock:

TheViolletteHeart
09-06-2009, 08:30 AM
I kinda think Konan is gonna be the good guy xD Konan or maybe Pein will come back and end the Senju/Uchiha curse xD

Oh yeah! That reminds me!

Didn't Konan and Pein already kind of become good? And Itachi for that matter? Pein brought all those people to life, Konan did her thing with the "Flowers of Hope" booshie, and Itachi was good from the start without people knowing it.

Nick Tasogare
09-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Oh yeah! That reminds me!

Didn't Konan and Pein already kind of become good? And Itachi for that matter? Pein brought all those people to life, Konan did her thing with the "Flowers of Hope" booshie, and Itachi was good from the start without people knowing it.

Yea, in my opinion, they are good, Itachi was following orders, Pein had a change of heart, and Konan follows Pein. But I wouldn't be surprised if Pein is the one who comes back and puts an end to the Uchiha Curse, like the original Sage had the two rivals, and that was the start, Pain, Naruto and sasuke will be the end.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 12:46 PM
By the way, if this comes off as rude or anything, totally not what I was going for.

Couldnt have put it it better myself

Naruko-chan
09-06-2009, 04:03 PM
I love you! You've given me hope that Deidara still lives! <3 I really hope it's true, Deidara was my favorite Akatsuki member.

Yori
09-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Good theory TBC but deidara is dead. So dead. Super Dead. Top of the Line Dead

Seven
09-06-2009, 04:53 PM
maybe he is alive

just527
09-06-2009, 08:35 PM

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?Deidara didn't regenerate his arms kakuzu sewed them on for him. And when he blew him self up during his fight against Naruto and Kakashi it wasn't him it was a clone. And when he blew himself up against Sasuke it wasn't a clone because the explosion covered 10km.

Phariah824
09-06-2009, 08:39 PM
I think it to be almost impossible :mrgreen:.

If he came back to life, I doubt that he would be good.

As lots of people said:

Clay clone, Kakuzu, blah blah blah...

I got my money on Kisame being the good guy.

i agree with this
keep him dead where he belongs:twisted:;):lol:
and i also have a feeling Kisame is the good guy also i don't think it was luck that had him and Itachi as partners, i think they had more in common.

The Forgotten One
09-07-2009, 03:09 PM
I'd like to see Deidara come back, but I'd like to see Hidan come back first?

ShariKage
09-07-2009, 03:14 PM
tbc, look at the fangirl horrors that you have re opened.

SageNaruto69
09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
DEIDARA IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!
i wish but konan resigned.
it couldve been something like killerbee.

Blakexd9
09-07-2009, 06:09 PM

If this is right it would be awesome! I always was a Deidara fan, I thought once that if he joined up with Naruto and peeps it would be awesome! I also wonder how Deidara survived when both of his arms were blown off :|.

minoto
09-08-2009, 10:19 AM
this could be true

fox_of_life13
09-12-2009, 06:53 AM

yeah that makes sence but u really should have hid that in a spoiler. n i always thought that the good mamber would either b Nagoto, Yahiko, Konan, Madara, or Itachi. but maby i was wrong.

SuperChoji
09-12-2009, 07:00 AM
yeah but that was a clay dedaria... this time he blew himself up on the microscopic level creating the 10 km blast... even if that was also a clay, he would have been caught in the blast with no summoning to escape it like sasuke did...

and it was kazuku that repaired his arms.. :roll:

lol and dedaria is the last person to go good.. his motives are purely selfish to his art... forced into the atkasuki or not he would never join the hidden leaf to fight for selfless reasons

Vivi
09-12-2009, 11:50 AM
yeah but that was a clay dedaria... this time he blew himself up on the microscopic level creating the 10 km blast... even if that was also a clay, he would have been caught in the blast with no summoning to escape it like sasuke did...

and it was kazuku that repaired his arms.. :roll:

lol and dedaria is the last person to go good.. his motives are purely selfish to his art... forced into the atkasuki or not he would never join the hidden leaf to fight for selfless reasons

Deidara has proven time and time again to be highly intelligent,coming back when it seemed bad for him.
It wouldnt surprise me if he would come back indeed.

And why is it unlikely Deidara turning good??
Did anyone expect Gaara to turn good?Infact Gaara was way worse than Deidara.

SasukeFallen
09-12-2009, 01:07 PM
Deidara's not comming back, it was his 'Final' piece of art.

1) He even said "Death will make me a piece of art!" (He said this while he was losing his sanity, I don't think he'd have the reasoning to be lying about killing himself) Also, if it wasn't his real body, why go all ecsentric about what death will do for him(his art)?

2) He 'apologized' to tobi for what you can assume is being caught up in his own vendeta against the Sharingan: "Tobi, Forgive me..." (then we see the explosion building inside, then he goes boom) Why do this if he was planning on being around after the explosion?

3) Last time he just ate the clay, then became all bloated as he expanded like a ballon then blew up. This time, The clay went into his chest, then gathered there before exploding. The apearence was WAY differnt, I think there was no way this was a clay clone of some sort. Why would Kishi make such a distinction if it was just suposed to be the same jutsu, only on a larger scale?

I mean think about it, what better end for an insane terroist bomber like him, then a suicide bombing? (I liked Deidara as well, but I think it was a fitting end.)

Alot of people think he may come back because of the rumor about an Atatsuki turning good, but I think that spots already been taken. I think it would be Either Nagato or Konan, depending on how you look at it. (I think what Nagato did counts as a change of heart, reviving all the ones dead in Konoha)

There was there thing about people thought he regentated his arms before(since Kakuzu was suposedly after the two tails at the time), but hasn't anyone noticed that the mouth on Deidara's chest was sewen shut?(everyone assumes it was Kakazu who did his arms) Could that mean that when he found his arm that he could have sewn it back on himself? I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but it seems plausable to me.

On a side note:
at first it did, atleast from what I saw and heard, but it seems everyone got over that now.

Hidden Ninja45
09-12-2009, 01:19 PM
I never really thought about this before. I just thought that the explosion of when Deidara blew himself up against Sasuke was too much for him to be able to regenerate from. I guess it might be possible for him to come back and be the "Good" Akatsuki member.

Deidara-Sasori
09-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Spoiler:danzo is an uchiha

SasukeFallen
09-12-2009, 05:52 PM
no, he's not. His Sharingan is Suishi's, as well as his right arm, it was confirmed. (Besides, if he was an Uchiha, it would be in the record books, he was up for the title of Hokage in the past, I think it'd be known.)

Shikamaru Nara
09-13-2009, 07:52 AM

That is a damn good explanation...I can't help but give you good reputation that is well deserved.

Uotsan
09-14-2009, 12:53 AM
When kishi said that a akaski is going to turn good he could be talking about kisame or Sauske.

ShikamaruGenius
09-18-2009, 01:13 PM
Deidara Was A perfect exemple of the guys who think he's the best but he wasn't.I mean,His"art" like it say's was just some trick bomb(sasori art was even better!The only reason why he die it's because he fought with his own grant-mother..With the help of sukura for sure.).Sasori knew it,he was the kind of guys who die young.And that what he did...There's no way he could be alive.Sasuke really defeated him.And for the akatsuki who turn good.Think about Zetsu

Spaz
09-18-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry to say, but Deidara is dead...for good...he nuked himself...

SuperChoji
09-18-2009, 01:54 PM

are you friggin serious!!?

what kind of idiot are you to think that? if you've read the manga at all you'd know that he got the sharringan the same way kakashi did! by taking the sharringan from an actual uchia.. yeah, kakashi was GIVEN the sharringan by his friend, but in this case danzo stole it from SHUISHI UCHIA!!

i just want to cuss you off so badly right now for your lack of intelligence!

man that crap pisses me off

READ MY SIGNATURE!

?ink?
10-13-2009, 07:05 PM
you know something bout this dont you! O.o

Fan of Sasuke
10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
He said it will surely kill him.

The Shady Ninja
10-13-2009, 07:10 PM
This is quite interesting!! And possibly true.

sasu_girl
10-13-2009, 07:13 PM
i wanna see dei-chan again!! i hope itz true.

Hebi
10-13-2009, 07:16 PM
i hope so TBC

akatsukirocks
10-13-2009, 07:43 PM
i know he is alive 120% sure of it

Kaida
10-13-2009, 08:00 PM
As much as i love Deidara i don't think he's coming back. I believe that it was Kishi's intentions to let almost all of the Akatsuki members die, in a way it makes the remaining members desperate to do something because they lost so many comrades.
Besides i belive:
that Kisame will be the one who leads the fight against Madara in the end. Or at least give away his position.

Shika-fiend
10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Dude, I think you just hit a bullseye with that thought. You are most likely right. I mean the only other person that would join the good side is maybe Hidan. Because he just might do it out of fear of Shikamaru taking him out for good. Kisame is loyal, the Pains and Nagato are dead, Sasori's dead, so is Kakuzu. And why would Zetsu join the good side? he has no reason to. And I don't think anyone would trust him. Itachi is dead but he's a good guy pretending to be a bad guy. So that, my friend is indeed a VERY good and well thought out theory.

Shika-fiend
10-13-2009, 08:09 PM
Oh yeah, and Tobi(Madara) is pretty much the ringleader of the plan. We know Sasuke and Taka won't turn good very soon.

NarutoBankai
10-18-2009, 01:20 AM
Well,I don't really think he's alive.He even stated himself "Sorry Tobi" He's obvisouly dead he would have appeared in the manga by now don't you think?

Takoda
10-18-2009, 01:24 AM
Is there any proof?

NarutoBankai
10-18-2009, 01:27 AM
It's been like what 300 chapters or so since we've seen him plus look at the episode at the front page e_e

Cupcake
10-18-2009, 01:28 AM
I must admit, TBC is one hell of a debater. Very convincing. As usual.

Takoda
10-18-2009, 01:28 AM
Which episodes?

Bacon
10-18-2009, 01:53 AM
chidori you rule ^^
i agree "saying that dedera is dead"is a presumptious statement, so i hope he will come back

Xxk1nG-RKOxX
10-18-2009, 12:09 PM
He may not b dead n he might b good i agree he never wanted to join the akatsuki

brooksey
10-18-2009, 12:14 PM
I say he is dead. He exploded himself how could he survive it when it was himself?

brooksey
10-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Dude, I think you just hit a bullseye with that thought. You are most likely right. I mean the only other person that would join the good side is maybe Hidan. Because he just might do it out of fear of Shikamaru taking him out for good. Kisame is loyal, the Pains and Nagato are dead, Sasori's dead, so is Kakuzu. And why would Zetsu join the good side? he has no reason to. And I don't think anyone would trust him. Itachi is dead but he's a good guy pretending to be a bad guy. So that, my friend is indeed a VERY good and well thought out theory.

Maybe he's talking about kabuto/orochimaru since he was an ex member. Nah he's talking about konan kishi is. Konan will help em.

C4 Karura
10-25-2009, 05:24 PM

Back then, that was a clone that blew himself up. The real one did the C0.

Kakuzu sewed the one attacked by Kamui back on, and sewed someone else's hand on Diedera to replace the one Gaara crushed. He didn't "regenerate" them.

Yes, but lots of other characters aren't "normal" either. (Ex. Kisame)

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side.

That was Konan.

Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?
-_-... There are some massive flaws in this argument. (See above.) Seriously, TBC, you're usually one of the smartest people on the forums! You're like the master of Naruto trivia! How can you be messing up on such basic stuff?

J-Sun Tasogare
10-26-2009, 04:08 PM

konan joined the good side

EXILED ANBU
10-26-2009, 05:46 PM

when kakashi fought deidara and kakashi used mangeouktou sharingan on em that was a shadow clone

Jose
10-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Wish this was true but he did die he disapeared into himself before making the big bang and saying sorry tobi because he knew his own explosion would destory him to.

EXILED ANBU
10-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Wish this was true but he did die he disapeared into himself before making the big bang and saying sorry tobi because he knew his own explosion would destory him to.

yea...

painxkonan
10-26-2009, 06:11 PM
wait if Deidara is alive.......SO IS HIDAN :) YAY!!

EXILED ANBU
10-26-2009, 06:12 PM

yea right..even if he is hes burried under all those rocks

painxkonan
10-26-2009, 06:14 PM
yea right..even if he is hes burried under all those rocks
yeah that is the bad thing ,eat your way though hidan!!

EXILED ANBU
10-26-2009, 06:21 PM
yeah that is the bad thing ,eat your way though hidan!!
wow..........................

Uchiha22
10-30-2009, 06:56 PM
I think that the only akatsuki member that could turn good is Konan. Although I'm only at vol. 46. I don't follow the magazine or watch online.

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-30-2009, 08:07 PM
I hope Deidara isn't alive still. He annoyed the **** out of me..

Sukunai-Hyuga
10-30-2009, 09:54 PM
You make a very valid point BlackChidori. I hope to Jashin that he isn't dead.

EXILED ANBU
10-31-2009, 07:52 AM
You make a very valid point BlackChidori. I hope to Jashin that he isn't dead.

deidra was one of the "weird" memebers

JCTKNE4E
10-31-2009, 07:55 AM
Um, wasnt the reason he survived the first time because when he 'blew himself up' it was a clay clone?

And I think Kishi's prediction has already happened in Kakuro's new puppet.

jesse uzumaki
10-31-2009, 08:01 AM
in my opinion I think he is dead.... and kishi the akutsuki member he is talking about being good is probably itachi uchiha remember itachi only joined to keep on eye on madara uchiha and he never wanted to join and he was a double agen to the leaf village and akutsuki so he was good in the end. I don't think it was diedara who was the akutsuki good guy but it was itachi uchiha who was the good guy all along. ehh besides diedara kind of annoyed me he kept bragging about his art...

one thing that annoyes me the most is being cocky

EXILED ANBU
10-31-2009, 08:04 AM
in my opinion I think he is dead.... and kishi the akutsuki member he is talking about being good is probably itachi uchiha remember itachi only joined to keep on eye on madara uchiha and he never wanted to join and he was a double agen to the leaf village and akutsuki so he was good in the end. I don't think it was diedara who was the akutsuki good guy but it was itachi uchiha who was the good guy all along. ehh besides diedara kind of annoyed me he kept bragging about his art...

one thing that annoyes me the most is being cocky

i was thinking that to

deindi
10-31-2009, 09:53 AM
:cry:Are you sure ? If this is True I'm Very Very Happy un !:cry: I'm so so Happy un !:cry:
So And Very Very un ! :cry:

EXILED ANBU
10-31-2009, 01:29 PM
:cry:Are you sure ? If this is True I'm Very Very Happy un !:cry: I'm so so Happy un !:cry:
So And Very Very un ! :cry:

i dont think he is alive

ObitoUchiha
10-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Akatsuki notes:

umm... IF Deidara is alive, he would try to kill gaara again -_-" he holds grudges lolPossible

but also Hidan is still technically alive, so the explosion may have softened the rocks (potatoes!) Alive

Zetsu does have a good half Alive

Kisame is alive and without itachi... he is just like zabuza wwith more chakra Alive

Konan said she would help naruto when she gave the bouquet Alive, but out of Akatsuki at moment

Itachi gave naruto power Dead

orochimaru... well... power to sasuke?? Dead, but giving sasuke power

Sasori... heh heh heh...dead

Kakuzu someone (kakashi) could use his multiple heart technique? Dead

TobiTold kages of the plan, so he may try to be nice to get the biju... whether that means joining the good side or not, i dont know Alive

Pain Though hes dead as a rock... his bodies could help with rinnegan...wait, no, nevermind...oh who cares... HES dead

Chibi Shika Fangirl
11-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Maybe he's still alive, but I highly doubt it.

Hidan
11-01-2009, 12:22 AM

He used a clay clone against team kakashi and then used "Hiding Like a Mole Technique" to escape under ground while the clone exploded.

He can't regenerate, Kakuzu found 2 dead arms on the ground and sewed them back on (as said by Hidan on episode 83)

it was confirmed by Massashi in the Databook.

Mouths, got me on that one, most likely a KG, but Massashi never went into it.

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side.
This was Nagato when he revived all the people he killed in KonohaDeidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?

Green, Green, Green

Hidan
11-01-2009, 12:28 AM
Well, I ALMOST screamed at this, but the only problems I see are that 1. Deidara didn't regenerate his arms, he found them and Kakuzu sewed them back on and 2. the mouth palms are his Kekkei Genkai (or however you spell it) I want to scream... because I did notice that he blew himself up the first time and lived.

I am keeping the scream in... i need to squeak at least.

He didn't blow himself up, he used a Clay Clone, (also take notice he ate it with his real mouth and not his chest) and then during that confusion he hid under ground (the same technique Tobi used to plant the land mines which is called "Hiding like a Mole Technique") to escape the blast.

Sasuke
11-01-2009, 12:30 AM
because I did notice that he blew himself up the first time and lived.

He blew up a clay clone not his real body the first time.

Hidan
11-01-2009, 12:32 AM
I mean seriously trust me on this, I am not a hater of Deidara, I was dressed as Deidara for halloween and still have the nail polish and the hand mouths on me.

Xiaoun
11-01-2009, 12:32 AM

Well... no, actually. The Jutsu Jashinists put on him to be immortal only lasts by killing.

darkXotaku
11-01-2009, 01:00 AM
yeah true.

Hidan
11-01-2009, 07:25 AM
yeah true.

towards what?

EXILED ANBU
11-01-2009, 11:00 AM
towards what?

yea to wat

tentenchan
11-11-2009, 10:39 PM
O_O thats a big idea XD

Naruto2921
11-12-2009, 04:15 AM
Unfortunetly Deidara is dead he turned himself into that ball and was blown to bites we have seen the last of him

Yuuta
11-12-2009, 08:11 AM
I think the good Akatsuki member is Konan.
She did make a truce with Naruto, leave the Akatsuki, and is now running the hidden rain village. It's highly possible that she'll help Konoha in the war.

Eagles996
11-12-2009, 08:21 AM
it makes sense

NarutoRulez
11-12-2009, 08:50 AM
True, but I don't think Deidei is the type to save the world or something. Konan is more likely.

xXx~Ai~xXx
11-12-2009, 08:55 AM
I think the good Akatsuki member is Konan.
She did make a truce with Naruto, leave the Akatsuki, and is now running the hidden rain village. It's highly possible that she'll help Konoha in the war.

Yeah I'm with Yuuta, if any Akatsuki was going to the "Good Side" it would be Konan not Deidara.

Deidara was pretty much a free spirit and a terrorist (weird combo XD) not only that but Deidara IS DEAD as much as I'd love for him to be magically alive we all know he's dead. He wanted to go out with a bang and turned himself into his own art, it was the perferct way for him to die and if he showed up alive all of a sudden wouldn't that just ruin that whole scene and take what was left of his dignity with it?

Azal
11-12-2009, 09:13 AM

Its possible, is it not? Plus, Kishi always said that an Akatsuki member would join the good side. Deidara never cared for the Akatsuki. He fought sheerly for the fun of it, and to show off his art. If you remember, he never wanted to be in the Akatsuki in the first place, he was forced into it by Itachi and the others. So why not?konan was the good akatsuki and deidera grabbed his severd arm and had kakuzu put it back on and that was a clone not the real hime so deidera did kill himself

laglasgo
11-12-2009, 09:33 AM
the only reason Deidra had his limbs back was because they were sewn back on. Do you remember right before Hirochimora died and it showd his sewn wrist were Itachi had cut it off before?

Also, they had mentioned during one of the meetings that it was a good thing they found Deidra's arm so they could sew it back on. If he were made of clay, they would not have needed his origninal arm.

It was a good thing they had Kakuza to help them out, but not anymore.

evil buzzard
11-12-2009, 09:50 AM

So true, he could be alive.

OtoSeptic
11-19-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm agreeing with all the obvious points that have already been made.

-It was a clone that blew up during the Gaara arc, not Deidara himself. He was hiding underground when it went off.

-Kakuzu sewed his arms back on. You can see the stitches along Deidara's biceps several times, and Hidan teases him at one point about having had them put back on by Kakuzu.

-The blast to kill Sasuke was his Final Piece. He said so. He said it would kill him, and hiding underground this time WOULD NOT protect him from a 10 km wide explosion.

As for him turning good? -skljdfsSNORT- He was a terrorist for hire, no moral obligations involved. Unless Konoha paid him enough AND managed to keep Naruto from ripping his face off for what he did to Gaara, he wouldn't go anywhere near helping them.

Long story short, the guy was a narcissistic maniac who blew himself up for a stupid reason. The end.

nagato rules
11-19-2009, 05:59 PM
i think hes dead

Memitim
11-19-2009, 07:09 PM

You Make A Good Point

KARINISSOSEXY
11-20-2009, 06:39 PM

deidara is dead. Just deal with it. Sorry fangirls. And boys. When deidara blew up fighting kakashi he used a clay clone which he said
took energy out of him at one point. When he fougt sasuke he went freaking wacko. So he used his trump card and killed
himself. He was only as strong as that explosian was. And his terrorist ass definitely wasn't good. IF YOU PAYED ANY ATTENTION YOU'D KNOW ITACHI WAS THE GOOD AKATSUKI! He only joined to spy from the inside. That's another story though. And deidara can't regenerate --that's kakuzu putting limbs back together. So yeah.

darkamaru
11-20-2009, 08:24 PM
he could have been saved by madara but nobody knew it.madara could have used a really fast jutsu to save deidara from his own explosion.

Ockinga
11-20-2009, 09:24 PM
No way he is alive. I think it is pretty clear that he really blew himself up. As for the akatskui on the good side it is Konan.

Echosong7711
11-20-2009, 09:29 PM
ahhh yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!

Natsumii145
11-20-2009, 09:31 PM
ohh goodness i hope so. but i went and checked the anime, he said "With death I will become art"

KARINISSOSEXY
11-21-2009, 09:11 AM
No way he is alive. I think it is pretty clear that he really blew himself up. As for the akatskui on the good side it is Konan.

No, Konan BECAME good when nagato did, she was just
as bad as he was before naruto came
along. Itachi is the good one. He knew about Masada while everyone n akatsuki did not. He was spying from the inside to make sure no harm came to theleaf village, because he was run out of the village after the elders made him kill his clan.

assassin
11-21-2009, 09:16 AM
haha...I wouldnt put it past that crazy nut case to be alive...we never did see a corpse or remain's of him so that mean's their's no proof he died

John Cena
11-21-2009, 09:36 AM
that rasenshuriken killed him 4 sure!!!!

Vivi
11-21-2009, 06:28 PM
Hey hey!!

I just thought of something.
Tobi/Madara was so quick to escape the explosion right?
What if he actually teleported Deidara somewhere in the heat of it?
Like he did with Sasuke and Karin.

Yeah I'm being stupid now.sorry.=/

OtoSeptic
11-22-2009, 08:23 PM
haha...I wouldnt put it past that crazy nut case to be alive...we never did see a corpse or remain's of him so that mean's their's no proof he died

...Ahaha. First of all, he used himself as the bomb, so he was blown to bits. Even if he hadn't, considering the FRIGGIN' HUGE BLAST, there WOULD be no remains.

Chidori stream
11-22-2009, 09:46 PM
I agree with you. he always end up having his body pieces back together

phanem123
11-25-2009, 03:47 PM
i think he is dead because this is a different type of jutsu that he used it wasn't like the battle with kakashi and jirayia

Jinchiruuki
11-25-2009, 03:52 PM

That was a clay clone that he used to blow up as a distraction when he fought Kakashi and Naruto. But everything else would make it possible for him. I don't know but that final jutsu he used looked like his body phased out of the dimension or something. But who knows? :???:

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
11-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Well, I agree with all of the obvious flaws in this thoery that people have pointed out. Some of the parts in the argument I was even instantly able to see the holes without so much as reading any of the other comments. The three strongest flaws are, in my opinion:

1. Yes, it was Kakuzu who sewed Deidara's arms back on; who the heck can actually "regenerate" full body parts? :shock:
2. As for Masashi Kishimoto saying that an Akatsuki member would join the good side: last time I checked, that happened with three of them: Itachi, Nagato, and Konan (in fact, Itachi never WAS on the bad side, really).
3. I think that, if it's actually been put in a databook that Deidara's dead, chances are pretty darn good that he's dead.

I mean, no offense intended towards the person who wrote this, but this isn't a very strong argument; if we went by reasoning like this, we could argue that half the dead people really aren't dead! Sure, it's going to happen occasionally where supposedly dead people are revealed to be alive, but some characters just are going to die and stay dead, people! If things happened otherwise, it simply wouldn't be realistic, even for a world of ninjas! I'm sorry that it disappoints fans, but it's true. And I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone by writing this; I just wanted to point these things out.

darkamaru
11-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Hey hey!!

I just thought of something.
Tobi/Madara was so quick to escape the explosion right?
What if he actually teleported Deidara somewhere in the heat of it?
Like he did with Sasuke and Karin.

Yeah I'm being stupid now.sorry.=/
no no,i actually would believe that.it isn't stupid and in fact this was a part of my fave fanfic too.weird huh?but anyways it might be possible except that tobi called deidara stupid for blowing himself up...lol

Xiaoun
12-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Well, I agree with all of the obvious flaws in this thoery that people have pointed out. Some of the parts in the argument I was even instantly able to see the holes without so much as reading any of the other comments. The three strongest flaws are, in my opinion:

1. Yes, it was Kakuzu who sewed Deidara's arms back on; who the heck can actually "regenerate" full body parts? :shock:
2. As for Masashi Kishimoto saying that an Akatsuki member would join the good side: last time I checked, that happened with three of them: Itachi, Nagato, and Konan (in fact, Itachi never WAS on the bad side, really).
3. I think that, if it's actually been put in a databook that Deidara's dead, chances are pretty darn good that he's dead.

I mean, no offense intended towards the person who wrote this, but this isn't a very strong argument; if we went by reasoning like this, we could argue that half the dead people really aren't dead! Sure, it's going to happen occasionally where supposedly dead people are revealed to be alive, but some characters just are going to die and stay dead, people! If things happened otherwise, it simply wouldn't be realistic, even for a world of ninjas! I'm sorry that it disappoints fans, but it's true. And I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone by writing this; I just wanted to point these things out.

Um... hello...

IT'S MANGA IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE REALISTIC!

shikimaru nara
12-12-2009, 03:37 PM
i agree