PDA

View Full Version : Buddha vs God

Anonymous
09-06-2009, 06:24 AM
"Who would win, the guy the sage of six paths was based off of, or God?"

shinmarubountyhunter
09-06-2009, 08:34 AM
god is an all knowing, all powerful being. buddha is (no offense) a fat wise man. god pwns

ECW Original
09-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Please don't do this.This just unnecessary and wrong.

deidara330
09-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Please don't do this.This just unnecessary and wrong.
Every single thread in the battlegrounds is unnecessary, and even this Naruto forum is unnecessary. Why do you choose to point out this specific thread? And what makes this wrong? This is a hypothetical battle of who would win. There's nothing wrong about that. If you want to be religious and say we shouldn't make hypothetical battle threads about god, go to the debate forum. That post was just off-topic.

P.S. I hate people who go into threads like this one just to call it stupid or wrong. Religious beliefs have nothing to do with the actual topic of this thread, and it would be wrong to give the thread creator downreps for a religious reason. I said it before, but I just want to clarify: If you think there's something wrong about this thread, go to the debate forum, or just anywhere else. Posting it here would be off-topic.

Vivi
09-06-2009, 09:02 AM
God is omnipotent.

Buddha isnt.However Buddha's spirtual body,the Tathagata is considered as Omnipotent,Omnipresent and Omniscient.

Kuromaki
09-06-2009, 09:39 AM
What Valentine said.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
09-06-2009, 09:51 AM
God, of course, he is the almighty, the alpha and the omega, the crator of everything we know. He knows all, sees all, hears all, and he loves everyone of us.

tanduhman
09-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Every single thread in the battlegrounds is unnecessary, and even this Naruto forum is unnecessary. Why do you choose to point out this specific thread? And what makes this wrong? This is a hypothetical battle of who would win. There's nothing wrong about that. If you want to be religious and say we shouldn't make hypothetical battle threads about god, go to the debate forum. That post was just off-topic.

P.S. I hate people who go into threads like this one just to call it stupid or wrong. Religious beliefs have nothing to do with the actual topic of this thread, and it would be wrong to give the thread creator downreps for a religious reason. I said it before, but I just want to clarify: If you think there's something wrong about this thread, go to the debate forum, or just anywhere else. Posting it here would be off-topic.

(no offense future reference)
U say that this is just a hypothetical battle? This is a battle between to religions. This is a naruto based forum, not a religious based forum. If i wanted to talk about God Id go to a religous forum. Dont get me wrong im a christian, but putting god and Budah up against eachother makes me feel like this thread doesnt belong in this forum. Id rather discuss something about naruto in a naruto forum. theres even different threads in naruto that give u the option to talk about non naruto related subjects, and this is not one of them.
Also the battlegrounds is an endles debating thread against your fav naruto characters, is god and buddah a naruto character? I think not.
This thread doesnt belong here and it should be deleted.

Yori
09-06-2009, 10:37 AM
What the hell? Man im tired of stupid S*** like this

tanduhman
09-06-2009, 10:42 AM
What the hell? Man im tired of stupid S*** like this
Exactly, this thread is a waste of a thread. I rlly dont feel like getting into a religous battle in a dam naruto thread.

Gamabunta
09-06-2009, 10:44 AM

It's sacreligious and a mockery of what people believe. If I said who would win Martin Luther King Jr or Hitler, you can bet some people would be offended.

Cupcake
09-06-2009, 10:44 AM
U say that this is just a hypothetical battle? This is a battle between to religions. This is a naruto based forum, not a religious based forum. If i wanted to talk about God Id go to a religous forum. Dont get me wrong im a christian, but putting god and Budah up against eachother makes me feel like this thread doesnt belong in this forum. Id rather discuss something about naruto in a naruto forum. theres even different threads in naruto that give u the option to talk about non naruto related subjects, and this is not one of them.
Also the battlegrounds is an endles debating thread against your fav naruto characters, is god and buddah a naruto character? I think not.
I agree with this post.

Cupcake
09-06-2009, 10:45 AM
It's sacreligious and a mockery of what people believe. If I said who would win Martin Luther King Jr or Hitler, you can bet some people would be offended.
This too.

RedBlade
09-06-2009, 10:51 AM
EXACTLY what I was thinking when i first saw this thread.