PDA

View Full Version : Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 07:38 PM
ok well firstly...i am not a fan of danzo myself....infact i dont really like the guy.....

but well ....after the previous chapter i wasnt really sure weather to term danzo as the "GOOD" guy or the "BAD" guy.....
After danzo's sharingan was discovered....and he was caught controlling Mifune and trying to illegally turn the meeting in his favor......he was officailly termed as the "BAD" guy(well he was thought of a bad guy even before this incident) .......i thought of him like too...but you know after the recent chapter (461)...i really dont know if hes supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy....

i mean All he is trying to do is unite the ninja world and do whats best for it ( and konoha)......and u gotto admit...there arnt much chances of that happening through disscusion and talking morally..(or atleast it happenig anytime soon)..It will take too much time....and who knows....maby by that time madara may have already intiated his "Moon's Eye Plan"...(and we can only guess what that might do/be).......and even hashirama managed to unite the clans only after gaining supremacy through winning wars and gaining a reputation as a deadly clan.....if he and his clan hadnt had such a reputation ...i dont think any1 would have listened to him/them....also it was after a lot of bloodshed ,did the peace agreement finally come and both the sides started to listen to each other and even consider the idea of a truce......
Thats preety much the case in the present too......none of the kages would accept an aliiance with one another through simple and moral disscussion....uniting all the villages is no small task....so maby a greater power is needed for that....true that he is doing it the really harsh way and like the tsuchikage said"it will breed mistrust and ill fellings"......but then again....maby doing it morally will take too long...

So basically Naruto and Danzo have the same goals......only danzo is doing it the quiker,harsher way and naruto is doing it the "right" morale way.......naruto's way will propably have a long lasting peace in the end....but well....will he be able to do it in time?...befor the moons eye plan is complete?

Your opnions.. ...

deidara330
09-05-2009, 07:54 PM
I always knew, ever since his introduction, that he was a man with good intentions. But the way that he reaches his goals is morally wrong. He uses people like tools, and he doesn't care who dies as long as he accomplishes his goal. That isn't the way a true shinobi should act (IMO). He may have good intentions, but the way he reaches them is wrong.

Yori
09-05-2009, 08:02 PM
I always knew, ever since his introduction, that he was a man with good intentions. But the way that he reaches his goals is morally wrong. He uses people like tools, and he doesn't care who dies as long as he accomplishes his goal. That isn't the way a true shinobi should act (IMO). He may have good intentions, but the way he reaches them is wrong.

Exactly what he saids

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 08:54 PM

But does that make him a bad guy??....

deidara330
09-05-2009, 08:56 PM
But does that make him a bad guy??....
Well, it's tough. He wants to do good, but he does evil, and wrong. I believe that defines him as an evil person at surface, and a good person at heart. But generally an evil person.

Hebi
09-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Yes he is :)

Vivi
09-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Well he has good intentions but the wrong methods.

I would call him an Anti-Hero/protagonist

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 09:56 PM
hmm ...but u kno ..if he had succeded with his manipulation the nations might have been united by now..... and would have propably started planning on how to stop akatsuki....

Phariah824
09-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Danzo is the scum i scrape off my boots. no way is he good and no way are his intentions good .
he wants power thats all ,at anyones expense. he wants to be named leader of all the villages. for what reason? for his own personal glory and power. like the Raikage said he is all that's dark and unholy in the ninja world.

i see no realistic differance between Madara and Danzo. both want ultimate power for personal gain not for the safety of the land.

i mean Danzo has allied w/ outsiders to try and gain control before ... the salamader Hanzo? and Orochimaru and he might have conspired w/ Madara before when the Uchiha's were wiped out.

and don't forget he held back Root when the leaf village was attacked, not even to help evacuate the villagers and innocent. who else would he sacrifice for his own ambitions.

darkXotaku
09-05-2009, 10:05 PM
I think the uniting the ninja world thing is bs! i think hes saying that as a cover up. He just wants to rule the world. Plus he thought about having his own subject(anko) assasinated just for knowing stuff. Thats not stuff a good guy would do. I belive he is just as evil as Madara if not worse!

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Danzo is the scum i scrape off my boots. no way is he good and no way are his intentions good .
he wants power thats all ,at anyones expense. he wants to be named leader of all the villages. for what reason? for his own personal glory and power. like the Raikage said he is all that's dark and unholy in the ninja world.

i see no realistic differance between Madara and Danzo. both want ultimate power for personal gain not for the safety of the land.

i mean Danzo has allied w/ outsiders to try and gain control before ... the salamader Hanzo? and Orochimaru and he might have conspired w/ Madara before when the Uchiha's were wiped out.

and don't forget he held back Root when the leaf village was attacked, not even to help evacuate the villagers and innocent. who else would he sacrifice for his own ambitions.

Actually the reason why the elder(including danzo) had asked for the assasination of the uchiha clan was because they were planning a coup de'etat .....if they had let it happen it would have lead to a war.....true though that they sacrificed itachi for it....but wasnt it itachi's own choice?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 10:16 PM
I think the uniting the ninja world thing is bs! i think hes saying that as a cover up. He just wants to rule the world. Plus he thought about having his own subject(anko) assasinated just for knowing stuff. Thats not stuff a good guy would do. I belive he is just as evil as Madara if not worse!

actually he wanted anko assasinated for HIDING STUFF.....

Phariah824
09-05-2009, 10:38 PM
Actually the reason why the elder(including danzo) had asked for the assasination of the uchiha clan was because they were planning a coup de'etat .....if they had let it happen it would have lead to a war.....true though that they sacrificed itachi for it....but wasnt it itachi's own choice? umm.. ya i knew that but you make no mention of Madara, which was my point. he just so happens to be around Leaf village at that time? u have no idea if he influenced what was happenning. for all we know the truth could have been him instigating it all. Danzo definately didn't seem suprised or upset when he recieved Sai's message that Kakashi thought Madara was back and behind recent problems. Madara has already shown he is great at manipulating people. and Danzo has shown he would deal w/ the devil to get what he wants so it is not a far stretch to have these together. each trying to use the other.

Phariah824
09-05-2009, 10:41 PM
actually he wanted anko assasinated for HIDING STUFF.....
actually he wants Anko assasinated because she is after Kabuto and Danzo doesn't want his connection to Oro to be found out and he wants Kabuto for information to possibly fix his eye so he can fully utilize it.

Sasori_X
09-06-2009, 04:11 AM
Hitler had good intentions, look where that got him.

JPSM
09-06-2009, 09:30 AM
ok well firstly...i am not a fan of danzo myself....infact i dont really like the guy.....

but well ....after the previous chapter i wasnt really sure weather to term danzo as the "GOOD" guy or the "BAD" guy.....
After danzo's sharingan was discovered....and he was caught controlling Mifune and trying to illegally turn the meeting in his favor......he was officailly termed as the "BAD" guy(well he was thought of a bad guy even before this incident) .......i thought of him like too...but you know after the recent chapter (461)...i really dont know if hes supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy....

i mean All he is trying to do is unite the ninja world and do whats best for it ( and konoha)......and u gotto admit...there arnt much chances of that happening through disscusion and talking morally..(or atleast it happenig anytime soon)..It will take too much time....and who knows....maby by that time madara may have already intiated his "Moon's Eye Plan"...(and we can only guess what that might do/be).......and even hashirama managed to unite the clans only after gaining supremacy through winning wars and gaining a reputation as a deadly clan.....if he and his clan hadnt had such a reputation ...i dont think any1 would have listened to him/them....also it was after a lot of bloodshed ,did the peace agreement finally come and both the sides started to listen to each other and even consider the idea of a truce......
Thats preety much the case in the present too......none of the kages would accept an aliiance with one another through simple and moral disscussion....uniting all the villages is no small task....so maby a greater power is needed for that....true that he is doing it the really harsh way and like the tsuchikage said"it will breed mistrust and ill fellings"......but then again....maby doing it morally will take too long...

So basically Naruto and Danzo have the same goals......only danzo is doing it the quiker,harsher way and naruto is doing it the "right" morale way.......naruto's way will propably have a long lasting peace in the end....but well....will he be able to do it in time?...befor the moons eye plan is complete?

Your opnions.. ...

Danzo had and has good intentions, but the way he intent to put in pratice his intentions made him a bad person...

JPSM
09-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Hitler had good intentions, look where that got him.

Despite the fact that Hitler was a mass murderer, he did an incredible job in the Nazi germany, he restaured an economy that was in shreds, the cientific breakthroughts that the Germans achieved allowed the dawn of a completely new and diferent age....and you probably even don't realise but when you go to medic some of the tests and medicine he does or gives to you were develloped or existe because of experiments made in concentration camps, at expense of millions of deads....

This doesn't make soft the fact that he was a monster, but everything has two sides...the germans during the first years of his rullership were happy with his attitudes....also if you are american, just search the general oppinion that Europe/Africa/Asia has from George W. Bush, and the War on Terror and you will see that Bush his seen as a monster himself...

Takoda
09-06-2009, 09:38 AM
When people were about to choose the next Hokage they thought if picking Kakashi, but instead Danzo used his Sharingan in tricking people to choose him

Densetsu_no_D
09-06-2009, 10:45 AM
I agree with some of the earlier posts. Danzo hasn't done the usual "Bad" Guy stuff to label him that. He loves the village and he will do anything, no matter how bad it seems to us to keep it safe. Now I think he goes about it wrong as well but his whole reason for power is so he never sees the village crumble. It has yet to be seen if he is evil like Orochimaru...we will just have to wait and see...

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Danzo a good guy

let's see...

1. He trained people like Sai to do whatever he wanted them to do
2. He used methods similar to that of the Bloody Mist
3. He stole Shisui's Sharnigan which was from his own village
4. He killed the messenger frog
5. He hates Tsunade and the other Hokages
6. He supported the Uchiha massacre
7. He used mind control on people
8. He tried to kill Sasuke
9. He has connections with Orochimaru
10. He probably has connections with Madara
11. He savagely murdered the Hanya ninja
12. He wants to unite the ninja world AND make himself supreme leader
13. He had The Foundation do NOTHING to save Konoha knowing that Tsunade
would sacrifice herself to save Konoha so he could become Hokage.

Yeah Danzo sure sounds like a good guy to me. :P

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Danzo hasn't done the usual "Bad" Guy stuff to label him that. He loves the village and he will do anything, no matter how bad it seems to us to keep it safe.

Gawd, do I hate this excuse. If Danzo wiped out the Four other Shinobi Great Nations
to "keep Konoha safe" people still would say "oh he might be good".

Danzo "The only way to protect Konoha (meaning me) is by destroying Konoha (meaning everyone else.) I am so NOT evil and if you disagree with me you will die."

(granted he never actually did say that but he might as well.)

Takoda
09-06-2009, 10:54 AM
I guess not.

[Shikamaru]
09-06-2009, 10:54 AM
No, he is not.

Densetsu_no_D
09-06-2009, 11:00 AM
Danzo hasn't done the usual "Bad" Guy stuff to label him that. He loves the village and he will do anything, no matter how bad it seems to us to keep it safe.

Gawd, do I hate this excuse. If Danzo wiped out the Four other Shinobi Great Nations
to "keep Konoha safe" people still would say "oh he might be good".

Danzo "The only way to protect Konoha (meaning me) is by destroying Konoha (meaning everyone else.) I am so NOT evil and if you disagree with me you will die."

(granted he never actually did say that but he might as well.)

I'm not saying what he's doing is right.....but he just hasn't done anything to label himself the classic bad guy. I think him aligning himself with Orochimaru is a step in that bad guy direction...Danzo is suppose to be such a purist, why ask for help from someone who betrayed the place you care for so much...

Takoda
09-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Well, he doesn't seem to be a bad guy.

Amai Shikome
09-06-2009, 11:09 AM
The perception of whether Danzo is good or bad is totally up to you. You either believe that doing whatever it takes for the "sake of the village" is good and right or you believe in the old saying "two wrongs don't make a right" and decide that taking the high road or the more morally acceptable role is being good. The people who think the latter would more likely believe that he is bad. I am torn on him. He is so much more fun to be hated that I don't want to like him. LOL

JPSM
09-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Danzo a good guy

let's see...

1. He trained people like Sai to do whatever he wanted them to do
2. He used methods similar to that of the Bloody Mist
3. He stole Shisui's Sharnigan which was from his own village
4. He killed the messenger frog
5. He hates Tsunade and the other Hokages
6. He supported the Uchiha massacre
7. He used mind control on people
8. He tried to kill Sasuke
9. He has connections with Orochimaru
10. He probably has connections with Madara
11. He savagely murdered the Hanya ninja
12. He wants to unite the ninja world AND make himself supreme leader
13. He had The Foundation do NOTHING to save Konoha knowing that Tsunade
would sacrifice herself to save Konoha so he could become Hokage.

Yeah Danzo sure sounds like a good guy to me. :P

Now let's look with eyes to see things...

1-he created root...and it was shown that Root serves the village...
2-This was a Yamato theory because of the book that Sai had, this doesn't mean that its the way they trainned, there are a lot of ways to people kill their emotions, the bloody mist training way was just one the ways...
3-Shisui was already dead, he only took advantage of an opportunity
4-This could be seen in two ways, the bad one you obviously picked, the other one, was with Naruto out of the village, Pain would leave the village, if Naruto returned, like he returned, the village would be a battle ground, like what happened, people would be killed and with the risk to lose the nine tails to akatsuki
5-He doesn't hate Tsunade and the other Kages, he only has shown that he hates the Hokage, cause their way its "destroying" and putting in danger the village, and the other ones cause they never really did anything to search for peace
6-He supported the Uchiha Massacre, avoiding a rebellion that would be far greater than the casualties of a Uchiha Rebellion and probably saved Konoha from a war
7- He used mind control yes, at least for now, to put him in a place where he could pursue the peace
8- Sasuke is now a problem to Konoha, everyone except Naruto had already seen that, and a thread to Konoha security
9- The extent of this connections is unknown, if you see Orochimaru goal, to master all the jutsus, wasn't a bad goal at all, the way he decided to do it, was bad...the same goes for Danzo
10- If he was connections to Madara, this connections were a way he used to have the power he needed
11- Oh by the way, you forgot to say that they were attacking him....if you look in the same way Naruto overkilled Kakuzo with fuutton rasenshuriken, is he a bad person because of that?
12-This probably is truth, but the idea of unite a world under a same leader is a got idea, and eventually a good leader would came..
13-he saw an oppurtinity to be closer to achieve his goals and went for it

Like I said, Danzo with good intentions, but made bad decisions and bad actions...

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 11:14 AM
For those of you who think Danzo is not evil tell me what WOULD make him evil?

Takoda
09-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Well, I think no one can make him evil.

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Well, I think no one can make him evil.

You misunderstood the question it seems.

I mean what does Danzo have to do to make you see Danzo as being evil?

Takoda
09-06-2009, 11:21 AM
I don't know. It seems he hasn't done anything evil.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 11:27 AM

2-This was a Yamato theory because of the book that Sai had, this doesn't mean that its the way they trainned, there are a lot of ways to people kill their emotions, the bloody mist training way was just one the ways...
4-This could be seen in two ways, the bad one you obviously picked, the other one, was with Naruto out of the village, Pain would leave the village, if Naruto returned, like he returned, the village would be a battle ground, like what happened, people would be killed and with the risk to lose the nine tails to akatsuki
5-He doesn't hate Tsunade and the other Kages, he only has shown that he hates the Hokage, cause their way its "destroying" and putting in danger the village, and the other ones cause they never really did anything to search for peace
6-He supported the Uchiha Massacre, avoiding a rebellion that would be far greater than the casualties of a Uchiha Rebellion and probably saved Konoha from a war
7- He used mind control yes, at least for now, to put him in a place where he could pursue the peace
8- Sasuke is now a problem to Konoha, everyone except Naruto had already seen that, and a thread to Konoha security
9- The extent of this connections is unknown, if you see Orochimaru goal, to master all the jutsus, wasn't a bad goal at all, the way he decided to do it, was bad...the same goes for Danzo
10- If he was connections to Madara, this connections were a way he used to have the power he needed
11- Oh by the way, you forgot to say that they were attacking him....if you look in the same way Naruto overkilled Kakuzo with fuutton rasenshuriken, is he a bad person because of that?
12-This probably is truth, but the idea of unite a world under a same leader is a got idea, and eventually a good leader would came..

Like I said, Danzo with good intentions, but made bad decisions and bad actions...

coulnt have put it better myself..:D

Takoda
09-06-2009, 11:27 AM
That's a big list.

SasukeFallen
09-06-2009, 11:41 AM
I think that earlier in his life he may have been a good guy who really loved the village, but his ideals on how to go about keeping it safe didn't agree with anyone else in the village.(I mean he WAS up for the title, which means people beleived in him at some point. But just lost out to the guy who shared the same beleif as the Hokage's before him) But over the years, this bitterness and hate for losing out on the title has turned him for the worse. I mean if he really loved the village and not just the title, wouldn't you think he would have atleast SOME of his subordanates to help? Even if it was just to cover all his bases on trust. He is indeed not your typical Evil villain that the hero has to strike down in order to put things at peace(in this story Madara has already filled that slot) But rather is bad, but just no THE villian. He's sort of become a plot device to make people question what's really right and whats wrong, and is there a gray area that can trully be justified. But no, I don't like him myself

Takoda
09-06-2009, 11:42 AM
I don't like him. But I don't consider him as a bad guy. He's just wack. lol.

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 11:50 AM

Yes let's do that.

How? I haven't seen done much of anything to help the village.
In fact when Tsunade was giving her all to save to the village
from Pain what was Danzo and The Foundation (Root) doing?
They were hiding away just waiting for the attack to finihs.

It wasn't a theory. Yamato's theory is that Danzo is plotting to destroy
the Leaf Village.

That's precisely WHY it's evil. It be like if one of your family members
was murdered (by someone else) and you cut off their foot to
use as a trophy.

That's what they WANT you to think. But here's how it really works:
Naruto is kept at the frog mountain without knowing what's going on.
This increases his chances of getting captured because he could
easily be cornered. Also it prevents Naruto from helping the village.

-though I do got to admit that it's rather idiotic that the village
would have to rely on Naruto to defeat someone like Pain.
Yes he may be incredibly powerful but that's why there is such
a thing called team work and strategy. But whatever

He hates Tsunade. He hates the other Kages. He hates them because
he never got to be Hokage. You have to be blind not to see that.

You can think that but I'm with the Third Hokage who actually tried
to do negotiations with Uchiha. Yes sometimes they won't work but
he TRIED. Did Danzo? I seriously doubt it.

That's still evil in my book. Mind control restricts people of their free will
(if you believe in such a thing). I don't see that ever being good.

-For now that is correct. Sasuke is a problem. But not THE problem.
Soon you will all see that the problem is Madara and Danzo. But mostly
Madara.

It wasn't bad. It was selfish. It was selfish because it only helped him
(Orochimaru) at the cost of others. The same goes for Danzo and
what he does.

Well it is a theory. But basically I think Danzo is teaming up with Madara
so Danzo can become Hokage and gain power. Look at my Ultimate Uchiha
theory and you'll see.

I'll let you win this one. Though instead how about Danzo joining
forces with Hanzo to eliminate Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan?

Ever heard of the phrase "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

By letting someone nearly kill themselves? By letting his own comrades die?

Like I said. Danzo is evil.

Takoda
09-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Wow, I guess that explains alot! lol

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 12:11 PM
umm.. ya i knew that but you make no mention of Madara, which was my point. he just so happens to be around Leaf village at that time? u have no idea if he influenced what was happenning. for all we know the truth could have been him instigating it all. Danzo definately didn't seem suprised or upset when he recieved Sai's message that Kakashi thought Madara was back and behind recent problems. Madara has already shown he is great at manipulating people. and Danzo has shown he would deal w/ the devil to get what he wants so it is not a far stretch to have these together. each trying to use the other.

Madara was anywayz keeping an eye in the uchiha clan..(moreso after the kyubii attack)...waiting for the right time strike......up until now danzo hasnt done anything bad...eeveything he has done was for the villages safety....and besides why would madara anger sasuke aginst danzo when he and danzo were working together...?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 12:13 PM
actually he wants Anko assasinated because she is after Kabuto and Danzo doesn't want his connection to Oro to be found out and he wants Kabuto for information to possibly fix his eye so he can fully utilize it.

yea thats what i meant....he wats to assasinate Anko to HIDE the fact that he knew oro

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Wait I DO have counter argument to "Oh Danzo was just self-defending against Hanya".

The Hanya ninja were ninjas assassinated by Danzo.

Now let's see what the word assassinated means:

1. To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.

That means Danzo struck first blood and NOT in self defense.

So the Hanya ninja had a understandable reason to attack Danzo.

Kakuzu had no reason to kill Naruto except that Naruto was protecting his comrades...

...something we have yet to see Danzo do.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Wait I DO have counter argument to "Oh Danzo was just self-defending against Hanya".

The Hanya ninja were ninjas assassinated by Danzo.

Now let's see what the word assassinated means:

1. To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.

That means Danzo struck first blood and NOT in self defense.

So the Hanya ninja had a understandable reason to attack Danzo.

Kakuzu had no reason to kill Naruto except that Naruto was protecting his comrades...

...something we have yet to see Danzo do.

There no garuantee that danzo will .....like many pppl said before me.....danzo has good iintentions...he wont kill any1 if nt nessacary to protect konoha or the ninja world...but he will kill nonetheless..just not for stupid and simply cold hearted reasons..

Takoda
09-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Well, I don't know.

nexthokage
09-06-2009, 12:43 PM
IMO he is a very bad guy bc he kills everyone to get to his goal

SuperChoji
09-06-2009, 12:50 PM

lol so trying to keep naruto in the village after he killed the leader of akatsuki is within good intentions

JPSM
09-06-2009, 12:53 PM
lol so trying to keep naruto in the village after he killed the leader of akatsuki is within good intentions

If Danzo knew that Madara was the leader, and the leader of Akatuski was Madara...killing pain is not killing the leader of akatuski....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 12:56 PM

no actually....the reason why he did that was soo that the akatsuki wont get his hand on naruto...and danzo knew that pein wasnt the leader...sai and told him befor...so daanzo dint want madara to get his hands on naruto and the kyuubii

JPSM
09-06-2009, 02:22 PM

Yes let's do that.

How? I haven't seen done much of anything to help the village.
In fact when Tsunade was giving her all to save to the village
from Pain what was Danzo and The Foundation (Root) doing?
They were hiding away just waiting for the attack to finihs.

Grap the manga, or watch the anime, root worked for Konoha, under stright control from Danzo, I guess that even Sai said that they did nasty things for Konoha sake, they work to protect Konoha, but they did in the way Danzo wanted, somethings dirty and nasty, but they did things for Konoha sake...even Sai's mission to kill Sasuke, had a good motive, eliminate a problem that was Sasuke, and in some way try to kill orochimaru (killing his future vessel)

It wasn't a theory. Yamato's theory is that Danzo is plotting to destroy
the Leaf Village.

Like before, go read the manga. It was Yamato's theory yes...about the reason why the two pages in the middle of the book, only had Sai on it...and it was only a theory cause in the end Sai was able to draw the truth in those pages

Also Yamato didn't have a theory that Danzo was plotting something to destroy Konoha, but it was about Danzo probably planning a coup de etat

That's precisely WHY it's evil. It be like if one of your family members
was murdered (by someone else) and you cut off their foot to
use as a trophy.

You also eat dead animals, that makes you evil? cause they are already dead! probably Danzo wanted a Sharingan to use, and knowing that there was someone inside the morgue with one, well in the dead you'll not need it...also the same cames to human organs, when you got a transplant that makes you evil? cause you receive something normally from a dead person...

That's what they WANT you to think. But here's how it really works:
Naruto is kept at the frog mountain without knowing what's going on.
This increases his chances of getting captured because he could
easily be cornered. Also it prevents Naruto from helping the village.

You know first, normally people that use "THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THAT" are people that are trying to do a brain wash...second go read the manga again...the frog mountain, like Fukaku said, was a month a way just walking and you need to know the way...and only someone who have been there could know the way, so Pain didn't knew it, Pain had to leave the village and search for someone that could guide him...also do you really think that Danzo would have wanted that the strongest weapon that Konoha has, the kyuubi, get in the hands of the akatsuki?

He hates Tsunade. He hates the other Kages. He hates them because
he never got to be Hokage. You have to be blind not to see that.

He hated the third, and all the ones who came after him because of the teachings of compassion and trust that Sandaime past to them all, the thing is that also Hashirama and Tobirama followed this teachings, but did some tought decisions...in the end he doens't hate the Hokages, but their teachings as for the others like I said, he dislikes the way they all speak about peace but never take action...like before, go read the manga...not everything must be there written so that you can understand...other things are in between the lines..

You can think that but I'm with the Third Hokage who actually tried
to do negotiations with Uchiha. Yes sometimes they won't work but
he TRIED. Did Danzo? I seriously doubt it.

Like Madara said to Sasuke, in a chapter, that I don't know if you read..., negotiations failled...that lead to Itachi attack...so even the third in is good will couldn't avoid it...also you only can have peace if booth sides want it, and most likely Sasuke father didn't want it...

That's still evil in my book. Mind control restricts people of their free will
(if you believe in such a thing). I don't see that ever being good.

Unfortunatelly probably your country already did, and in not so long time in the past and you supported it...the fact is, mind control is bad, but it is a weapon that people use...also there are a lot of ways to mind control someone, even suggestions can be seen as mind control, again, he used it to garantee that he gainned the position of hokage, position he needed in order to acomplish his objectives of peace...

-For now that is correct. Sasuke is a problem. But not THE problem.
Soon you will all see that the problem is Madara and Danzo. But mostly
Madara.

Yes....but Danzo will not be a big problem to Konoha, if he doesn't get killed, someone will came that will at least arrest him

It wasn't bad. It was selfish. It was selfish because it only helped him
(Orochimaru) at the cost of others. The same goes for Danzo and
what he does.

He wasn't selfish, he was oppurtunistic, he saw a chance, and grab it, but for now we really don't know the way they worked togheter

Well it is a theory. But basically I think Danzo is teaming up with Madara
so Danzo can become Hokage and gain power. Look at my Ultimate Uchiha
theory and you'll see.

If they were teaming up why would Madara send Sasuke to kill Danzo...risking to place someone in Hokage place stronger than Danzo, and capable of unite all the lands under just one banner....I believe that they worked as a team in the past, but Danzo betrayed Madara...

I'll let you win this one. Though instead how about Danzo joining
forces with Hanzo to eliminate Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan?

Times are diferent, back then it was a war, and Hanzo possibly requested Danzo to help eliminate them, cause they're a problem to Hanzo...

Ever heard of the phrase "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

In my country he have a saying, I don't know if there is something similar in yours, The next ones will always solve the problems of the previous ones (this about family decisions), like I said, he could be a bad leader, but the next not, look at the mist village, it was a time where their leaders were mean, now, they aren't....

By letting someone nearly kill themselves? By letting his own comrades die?

With this you proof that you even know the world where you live on, people do things to grab oppurtinities, and some of them are nasty...in a political fight, destroy a life of someone, or tell lies about it its almost the same idea, and there you probably don't mind...

To all of this I most say that you possibly read things, but you didn't understood things right and what was in between the lines so, next time please, read all, and don't answer based just in a frase, that is lost in a dialogue......like I said good intentions achieved by bad and mean actions

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Grap the manga, or watch the anime, root worked for Konoha, under stright control from Danzo, I guess that even Sai said that they did nasty things for Konoha sake, they work to protect Konoha, but they did in the way Danzo wanted, somethings dirty and nasty, but they did things for Konoha sake...even Sai's mission to kill Sasuke, had a good motive, eliminate a problem that was Sasuke, and in some way try to kill orochimaru (killing his future vessel)

Like before, go read the manga. It was Yamato's theory yes...about the reason why the two pages in the middle of the book, only had Sai on it...and it was only a theory cause in the end Sai was able to draw the truth in those pages

Also Yamato didn't have a theory that Danzo was plotting something to destroy Konoha, but it was about Danzo probably planning a coup de etat

You also eat dead animals, that makes you evil? cause they are already dead! probably Danzo wanted a Sharingan to use, and knowing that there was someone inside the morgue with one, well in the dead you'll not need it...also the same cames to human organs, when you got a transplant that makes you evil? cause you receive something normally from a dead person...

You know first, normally people that use "THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THAT" are people that are trying to do a brain wash...second go read the manga again...the frog mountain, like Fukaku said, was a month a way just walking and you need to know the way...and only someone who have been there could know the way, so Pain didn't knew it, Pain had to leave the village and search for someone that could guide him...also do you really think that Danzo would have wanted that the strongest weapon that Konoha has, the kyuubi, get in the hands of the akatsuki?

He hated the third, and all the ones who came after him because of the teachings of compassion and trust that Sandaime past to them all, the thing is that also Hashirama and Tobirama followed this teachings, but did some tought decisions...in the end he doens't hate the Hokages, but their teachings as for the others like I said, he dislikes the way they all speak about peace but never take action...like before, go read the manga...not everything must be there written so that you can understand...other things are in between the lines..

Like Madara said to Sasuke, in a chapter, that I don't know if you read..., negotiations failled...that lead to Itachi attack...so even the third in is good will couldn't avoid it...also you only can have peace if booth sides want it, and most likely Sasuke father didn't want it...

Unfortunatelly probably your country already did, and in not so long time in the past and you supported it...the fact is, mind control is bad, but it is a weapon that people use...also there are a lot of ways to mind control someone, even suggestions can be seen as mind control, again, he used it to garantee that he gainned the position of hokage, position he needed in order to acomplish his objectives of peace...

Yes....but Danzo will not be a big problem to Konoha, if he doesn't get killed, someone will came that will at least arrest him

He wasn't selfish, he was oppurtunistic, he saw a chance, and grab it, but for now we really don't know the way they worked togheter

If they were teaming up why would Madara send Sasuke to kill Danzo...risking to place someone in Hokage place stronger than Danzo, and capable of unite all the lands under just one banner....I believe that they worked as a team in the past, but Danzo betrayed Madara...

Times are diferent, back then it was a war, and Hanzo possibly requested Danzo to help eliminate them, cause they're a problem to Hanzo...

In my country he have a saying, I don't know if there is something similar in yours, The next ones will always solve the problems of the previous ones (this about family decisions), like I said, he could be a bad leader, but the next not, look at the mist village, it was a time where their leaders were mean, now, they aren't....

With this you proof that you even know the world where you live on, people do things to grab oppurtinities, and some of them are nasty...in a political fight, destroy a life of someone, or tell lies about it its almost the same idea, and there you probably don't mind...

To all of this I most say that you possibly read things, but you didn't understood things right and what was in between the lines so, next time please, read all, and don't answer based just in a frase, that is lost in a dialogue......like I said good intentions achieved by bad and mean actions

Dude wow thATS 1 HECK OF A BIG POST:shock::mrgreen:..... but i agrree with u on all the points....

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 05:38 PM

I read the manga and I watch the anime and I know what Sai said.
But is it really benefiting Konoha or is that simply what Danzo
is telling Sai? Sai was trained to not question Danzo. It wasn't until
Sai saw Naruto and Sasuke's bond did Sai begin to think for himself.

Have you actually SEEN The Foundation do anything to help Konoha?
I saw the Anbu fight against Pain. I saw the Third Hokage sacrifice
himself to try and stop Orochimaru. I saw Naruto take a blow from Kabuto
for Tsunade the future fifth Hokage. Sasuke even protected Konoha in a sense by defeating Orochimaru.

I read the manga. Yamato says "I KNOW your from the foundation"
which means Yamato should also know that the exercises were
exactly like that of the bloody mist. Yamato did not say "I think"
or anything like that. I'm not even sure if Sai really didn't kill
his "brother" because we later find out that Sai has a seal
on him that prevents from speaking out against Danzo.

The theory was that he would Destroy Konoha and then rebuild it
to his liking. Also a coup d'etat is a sudden and decisive action in politics, esp. one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force.
Danzo is attempting a coup d'etat by allowing Konoha to be destroyed.

Were you even thinking on this one?

You eat animals because you're hungry.
Danzo took the sharnigan because he was hungry for POWER.
When you get a transplant it's because the other party agreed
to give away their organ. As far as I know Danzo did not get permission
from Shisui to have his Sharnigan.

You know first, normally people that use "THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THAT" are people that are trying to do a brain wash...second go read the manga again...

Yes and people who brain wash also do stuff like talk bad about other
people who are good to make themselves not look so bad. Like Danzo
who spoke lowly of the Third Hokage and tried to make people forget
that the Third Hokage sacrificed himself to save the village.

the frog mountain, like Fukaku said, was a month a way just walking and you need to know the way...

Since when has THAT ever been a problem in the Naruto world?
Naruto just uses reverse summoning and POOF he's there.
Pain can do the same thing because he did it to get inside Konoha.

and only someone who have been there could know the way, so Pain didn't knew it, Pain had to leave the village and search for someone that could guide him...

No he didn't. Pain used Human Realm to search the minds of Konoha
citizens and before you knew it he found out that Naruto was at
Myobukun Mt. Even if Pain didn't know where it was it wouldn't
take him too long to find out where it is.

also do you really think that Danzo would have wanted that the strongest weapon that Konoha has, the kyuubi, get in the hands of the akatsuki?

Yes because I think Danzo is working for/with Madara.

Even if you don't think that theory is true. Danzo hasn't actually done
much to prevent Naruto from being captured. Killing the frog did NOT
help Naruto from being captured. In fact it made it more likely.
How? Because Naruto was not in the know of what Pain was doing.
By the time Naruto found out Pain had already damaged the village
and Naruto was pretty much the only who could take on Pain.
Naruto had no almost no one to rely on. If Naruto came earlier
then Konoha (not being destroyed) could've helped him out.

He hated the third because he became Hokage and Danzo did not.
I know Danzo might have said a bunch of nonsense of the Third
doing nothing to help Konoha. But you seem to forget that the
Third sacrificed his own life to save Konoha. Danzo hasn't done squat.
Actions speak louder than words.

You know why the negotiations failed?

My guess is because Madara and Danzo made them fail.
I said before the third TRIED to negotiate.
Danzo on the other hand seemed as if he was waiting for the opportunity.

"objective of peace". Riiiiiigggghhhtttt. Danzo wants peace? Danzo wants POWER. Danzo considered allying with other countries as being weak.
Honestly, what's next? Madara's plan is for the sake of Uchiha?

Danzo, the guy in charge of The Foundation did nothing and even told
The Foundation members to do nothing to save Konoha. Would YOU want someone like in charge? If Danzo is in power and danger happens he will only protect his own skin and not anyone elses.

well when Kabuto is shown we should know.

It's really quite simple. A while back Madara said to Danzo
"Help me get revenge and I'll help you become Hokage." Danzo replies
"Agreed". Madara thinks to himself "Fool! Once I'm finished with you.
You will die!" and Danzo thinks alike. Danzo and Madara are using each
other. Even if it's not Danzo's plan he will be helping out Madara because
he was foolish enough to make a pact with him. Again it's a theory.

Yahiko's group was using peaceful protest. Hanzo could've just
neogiated with them. But no he had to betray them.
Hanzo and Danzo practically murdered Yahiko.

I'm sure we have something like it but I don't know what it is.
But I got some quotes for you.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 05:47 PM

for Tsunade the future fifth Hokage. Sasuke even protected Konoha in a sense by defeating Orochimaru.

to his liking. Also a coup d'etat is a sudden and decisive action in politics, esp. one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force.

You know first, normally people that use "THEY WANT YOU TO THINK THAT" are people that are trying to do a brain wash...second go read the manga again...

the frog mountain, like Fukaku said, was a month a way just walking and you need to know the way...

and only someone who have been there could know the way, so Pain didn't knew it, Pain had to leave the village and search for someone that could guide him...

also do you really think that Danzo would have wanted that the strongest weapon that Konoha has, the kyuubi, get in the hands of the akatsuki?

"objective of peace". Riiiiiigggghhhtttt. Danzo wants peace? Danzo wants POWER. Danzo considered allying with other countries as being weak.

The Foundation members to do nothing to save Konoha. Would YOU want someone like in charge? If Danzo is in power and danger happens he will only protect his own skin and not anyone elses.

WOW ANOTHER REALLY BIG POST?????:shock:.....hw do u guys rite soo much??????

mrsticky005
09-06-2009, 05:56 PM
I did write the quotes but I guess there's a limit on the posts...

Pretty much they were

"Evil will triumph if good people do nothing" "he has a right to criticize who has a heart to help" ""To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles."

Try applying those to Danzo

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 06:11 PM

Um ok i am really lazy to read all the points...so ill reply to the ones i read

1.Even in the Naruto world a whole MONTH of travel is a LOT..it took two to get to the sand village.....And Naruto poped up there because he used reverse summoning.....there has to be sum1 on the other side summoning u(u have to have a contract with them too)...pain dint have any1 there to summon himself there...and also as pein found out abou where naruto was only during the invasion...even he knew that by the time he reaches there naruto would ev finished his training and returned to konoha...and pein dint cum inside konoha by summoning himself there........also u saw hw long it tookk even with the human realm to find out were naruto was...after killing a LOT of shinobi's he found out in Shizune were he had gone...and even he knew he wouldnt be able to go to mt myokuban(i frgt the exct name)....so he decided to gt naruto to konoha...

2. Every1 except the third was preety sure that negotiation would fail...wasting time on it was pointless...but the third still tried...i dont think it was madara's and danzo fault that they failed...the uchiha themselves dint want to "negotiate" with the elders..

3.The reason Danzo worked with hanzo was also t protect konoha.
it was a time of war....Konoha needed allies to be able to survive...and to get ame on their side i think danzo workiung with hanzo was nessacary...true that they should have tried negotiations with yahiko and his group befor buthchering them...but that wasnt Danzo's fault...danzo was just supporting hanzo..it was Hanzo who made the decisions....

ah well that preety much all i read.........ill read the rest later;)

mrsticky005
09-07-2009, 09:34 AM
1.Even in the Naruto world a whole MONTH of travel is a LOT..it took two to get to the sand village.....And Naruto poped up there because he used reverse summoning.....there has to be sum1 on the other side summoning u(u have to have a contract with them too)...pain dint have any1 there to summon himself there...and also as pein found out abou where naruto was only during the invasion...even he knew that by the time he reaches there naruto would ev finished his training and returned to konoha...and pein dint cum inside konoha by summoning himself there........also u saw hw long it tookk even with the human realm to find out were naruto was...after killing a LOT of shinobi's he found out in Shizune were he had gone...and even he knew he wouldnt be able to go to mt myokuban(i frgt the exct name)....so he decided to gt naruto to konoha...

Ok let me put it this way. We're talking about friggin' PAIN here.
This is the guy who obliterated Konoha by himself.
Do you really think getting to Myobukun Mountain is THAT much of a challenge?

2. Every1 except the third was preety sure that negotiation would fail...wasting time on it was pointless...but the third still tried...i dont think it was madara's and danzo fault that they failed...the uchiha themselves dint want to "negotiate" with the elders..

Madara wanted revenge against Uchiha. He even says so himself. Don't be surprised
when we all find out that he had a hand in creating the Uchiha coup d'etat.
(The fact that there was a faction that inherited his will is a big hint.)
The Uchiha never had a problem with Senju in the beginning. They didn't want
to fight anymore. But Madara HATED the Senju. So if Uchiha allied with Senju
he would hate Uchiha. Again he said so himself that he wanted revenge against Uchiha. What would Danzo have to do with it? Danzo wants to become Hokage
at any cost. Danzo could've used the Uchiha massacre to make the Third look bad.

it was a time of war....Konoha needed allies to be able to survive...and to get ame on their side i think danzo workiung with hanzo was nessacary...true that they should have tried negotiations with yahiko and his group befor buthchering them...but that wasnt Danzo's fault...danzo was just supporting hanzo..it was Hanzo who made the decisions....

No that WASN'T the reason. The reason was if he helped Hanzo, Hanzo would
help him become Hokage. It says so in the manga.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-07-2009, 10:52 AM

Ok let me put it this way. We're talking about friggin' PAIN here.
This is the guy who obliterated Konoha by himself.
Do you really think getting to Myobukun Mountain is THAT much of a challenge?

Madara wanted revenge against Uchiha. He even says so himself. Don't be surprised
when we all find out that he had a hand in creating the Uchiha coup d'etat.
(The fact that there was a faction that inherited his will is a big hint.)
The Uchiha never had a problem with Senju in the beginning. They didn't want
to fight anymore. But Madara HATED the Senju. So if Uchiha allied with Senju
he would hate Uchiha. Again he said so himself that he wanted revenge against Uchiha. What would Danzo have to do with it? Danzo wants to become Hokage
at any cost. Danzo could've used the Uchiha massacre to make the Third look bad.

No that WASN'T the reason. The reason was if he helped Hanzo, Hanzo would
help him become Hokage. It says so in the manga.

1.Well geting there might not be very difficult for pein...but it would still take time....if pein had found out befor he came to konoha about naruto's whereabouts then mabyy he would get there befor naruto finished his training.....but i am sure that even Pein would not be able to make it in time befor naruto returned....andd besides mt myokuban is the great toad sages home...its bound to be protected...and even though pein might break through the barries it Would take him sometime...and even pein knew that....thats why he direftly destroyed konoha in order to drag naruto out...

2 ok true thaat madara wanted reveng against the uchiha...for siding with the seenju and abandoning him...and also true that during tobirama's rule ...when the uchiha were given position as the konoha police force...there were a lot who had started agrreing with madara...also true that it was indirectly madara's fault that the coup de etat was being planned in the first place...... But no 1 knew that the elders and the hokage had caused the uchiha massacre. if danzo wantd to make the third look bad then he could have gone puting up posters around towm and printing it in the newspaper(???????).....

3.oo(guess i frgt that part)....but still....danzo wanted to becom hokage to be able to bring peace....he thought that the hokages methods were too slow and inefficient...danzo dint have bad intention for becoming hokage....he had the same intentions as all the other hokagess....except he hard harsher(quicker maby) ways to achive them....but he always loved konoha and wanted to protect it...and would do anything to save it...even if it meant making him look bad in public....

mrsticky005
09-07-2009, 11:52 AM
thats why he direftly destroyed konoha in order to drag naruto out...

Well there you see. Pain didn't even have to go find Naruto. Naruto came to him.
Tell me how allowing Pain to destroy Konoha could ever possibly make Danzo
a good guy?

2 ok true thaat madara wanted reveng against the uchiha...for siding with the seenju and abandoning him...and also true that during tobirama's rule ...when the uchiha were given position as the konoha police force...there were a lot who had started agrreing with madara...also true that it was indirectly madara's fault that the coup de etat was being planned in the first place...... But no 1 knew that the elders and the hokage had caused the uchiha massacre. if danzo wantd to make the third look bad then he could have gone puting up posters around towm and printing it in the newspaper(???????).....

I actually think that Madara had more than just an indirect connection
to the coup d'etat but it's just a theory. The reason for thinking so is
that it's incredibly suspcious when he mentions a faction that inherited
his will when before Uchiha had "betrayed" him. The thing about Danzo
trying to make the third look bad was just a guess. Honestly I don't
know why Danzo has seem to do NOTHING to stop the Uchiha massacre.
But from Danzo's track record it doesn't seem like he had good intentions.
The third was smart to negotiate because by loosing Uchiha Konoha became
significantly weaker.

What makes you think Danzo wants to bring peace? Danzo is a warlord.
Danzo considers peace with other countries as being weak. Danzo wants power.
I'm not just saying this stuff because I'm on some anti-Danzo campaign.
In fact I think Danzo makes for a pretty awesome villain. But the evidence
shows that Danzo is a suspicious fellow. If Danzo IS a good guy there's going
to be some serious explaining to do. Even Itachi needs some more explaining
for him to be good (which seems to be Kishimoto's intentions).
Whether or not you think Danzo is good or bad, he's still a villain.
You can tell by how he is betrayed in the manga/anime. Now why isn't Itachi
a villain. Well he sorta seemed like one at first. But if you noticed that Itachi
did many things that were non-villain like. I.E NOT capturing Naruto.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-07-2009, 03:48 PM
thats why he direftly destroyed konoha in order to drag naruto out...

Well there you see. Pain didn't even have to go find Naruto. Naruto came to him.
Tell me how allowing Pain to destroy Konoha could ever possibly make Danzo
a good guy?

I actually think that Madara had more than just an indirect connection
to the coup d'etat but it's just a theory. The reason for thinking so is
that it's incredibly suspcious when he mentions a faction that inherited
his will when before Uchiha had "betrayed" him. The thing about Danzo
trying to make the third look bad was just a guess. Honestly I don't
know why Danzo has seem to do NOTHING to stop the Uchiha massacre.
But from Danzo's track record it doesn't seem like he had good intentions.
The third was smart to negotiate because by loosing Uchiha Konoha became
significantly weaker.

What makes you think Danzo wants to bring peace? Danzo is a warlord.
Danzo considers peace with other countries as being weak. Danzo wants power.
I'm not just saying this stuff because I'm on some anti-Danzo campaign.
In fact I think Danzo makes for a pretty awesome villain. But the evidence
shows that Danzo is a suspicious fellow. If Danzo IS a good guy there's going
to be some serious explaining to do. Even Itachi needs some more explaining
for him to be good (which seems to be Kishimoto's intentions).
Whether or not you think Danzo is good or bad, he's still a villain.
You can tell by how he is betrayed in the manga/anime. Now why isn't Itachi
a villain. Well he sorta seemed like one at first. But if you noticed that Itachi
did many things that were non-villain like. I.E NOT capturing Naruto.

Not Much that Danzo could do really...infact danzo dint want pein to find naruto that why he killed the frog...because he knew that if the frog tells naruto what happened to konoha naruto would cum rushing back...

2. yea maby...danzo dint do anything to try and stop the massacre because he knew that if he does then there might be a possibilityy of a even bigger war....true that the uchiha are a valuable power to konoha...but is it even more valuable then the 100's of lives in konoha???uchiha's coup de etat would have killed hundreds in konoha...including the innocent...and when konoha was seen to be weak a lot of other countries would try to attack...it would be an all out war....a harsh dicision had to be made quick....even when the third was trying to negotiate...the uchiha's were still plotting...

3 danzo is well....its geting difficult to establish him as a good or a bad guy...i mean i am not saying he is all good...he has good intention but he just uses harsh ways to reach them.....but does that make him a villan?....he has not done anything to hurt konoha or its people...(the uchiha massacre was necssasary...there was no choice..the uchiha brought it on themselves..)...and everything he does is to keep konoha safe..even the root was made to serve konoha(danzo style)..its true that they are harsher than they need to be sumtimes....but does that make him bad???

JPSM
09-07-2009, 04:40 PM

To avoid drag this in a bigger text, you must realize that books, independent of the time, they represent the current time they are written...so Naruto represent those who aspire peace and never give up, Jiraiya and Hashirama represent those who aspire peace, but in his past they did something that will be their end, Madara and Sasuke, represent the ones who get blind with hate and revenge, Sakura, the ones who pursuit a love, sometimes blindly without realizing that true love, might be closer, Iruka represents the ones that were able to forgive, even to those that brought destruction and pain to their lives (the Kyuubi killed his parent's so that could be enough reason for him to hate Naruto),.....this goes for every character in the story, and Danzo its a pure example of good person gone bad, he had good intentions, but the way we tried to achieve it was bad, Estaline said, "the ends justify the mesures", Danzo goes for the same sentece...is objectives are good, the way he tries to achieve them is bad...

mrsticky005
09-07-2009, 05:32 PM
Danzo its a pure example of good person gone bad, he had good intentions, but the way we tried to achieve it was bad

Danzo is a pure example of a politician. He'll do whatever it takes to gain the top seat.
Even at the cost of his comrades. Danzo has no good intentions. His intentions are
to become Hokage. That's about it. The only person who you think talked about
Danzo wanting peace was probably Danzo himself who if you noticed, considers
allying with other countries as being weak. Danzo is a politician. He lies.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Danzo its a pure example of good person gone bad, he had good intentions, but the way we tried to achieve it was bad

Danzo is a pure example of a politician. He'll do whatever it takes to gain the top seat.
Even at the cost of his comrades. Danzo has no good intentions. His intentions are
to become Hokage. That's about it. The only person who you think talked about
Danzo wanting peace was probably Danzo himself who if you noticed, considers
allying with other countries as being weak. Danzo is a politician. He lies.

ur preety much right bout everything ......but danzo dsnt think allying with other countries as weak...he wanted an alliance with the other nations....and he wanted to be leader cause he thought that only under him would the nations be able to beat madara and achive peace...

mrsticky005
09-08-2009, 04:11 PM
ur preety much right bout everything ......but danzo dsnt think allying with other countries as weak...he wanted an alliance with the other nations....and he wanted to be leader cause he thought that only under him would the nations be able to beat madara and achive peace...

In Chapter 450, Danzo says

"Akatsuki's leader, the man who destroyed the village, was once Jirayia's pupil.
This the result of sympathizing with other countries and giving them power
That sort of thinking is weak. That weakness led to Sand's betrayal..."

What Danzo said at the Kage Meeting doesn't match up with what he said
at Hokage Meeting. Danzo is being political like I said. Yes he does plan
on making an alliance only so can he use it to get rid of his enemies
and then back-stab those he is allied with. For someone like Danzo
it be basic strategy.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-08-2009, 05:09 PM

In Chapter 450, Danzo says

"Akatsuki's leader, the man who destroyed the village, was once Jirayia's pupil.
This the result of sympathizing with other countries and giving them power
That sort of thinking is weak. That weakness led to Sand's betrayal..."

What Danzo said at the Kage Meeting doesn't match up with what he said
at Hokage Meeting. Danzo is being political like I said. Yes he does plan
on making an alliance only so can he use it to get rid of his enemies
and then back-stab those he is allied with. For someone like Danzo
it be basic strategy.

hmm...wow i dont remember that:???:....

mrsticky005
09-09-2009, 01:25 PM
hmm...wow i dont remember that:???:....

That's what Danzo wants.