PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Clash of Ninja: Awakened Hinata and Kagura Question

CoN
09-05-2009, 08:44 AM
For some reason, even though i have completed the requirements for both Awakened Hinata and Kagura, I have not been able to unlock them. They are the only two characters that I never unlocked. I currently have over 100% combined hinata and neji, plus i have beaten both of their last missions. I have the 300% total in just the first 7 ninja, and i unlocked almost everyone.

With Kagura i have the 30% between bando and kabuto, but I have been unable to unlock her.

I am wondering if you need to beat any other modes, because I never unlocked kumite mode, but i did get survival mode.

*note that I have beaten story mode*

Kuromaki
09-05-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't do missions for characters, I only do the battle count requirements...I think Hinata2 is unlocked with 700 battles and Kagura is unlocked with 650

CoN
09-05-2009, 12:51 PM
thanks, but i have a question about the battle requirements. Is the number of battles based off of number of rounds, and does survival or kumite mode work with it?

Kuromaki
09-05-2009, 12:56 PM
thanks, but i have a question about the battle requirements. Is the number of battles based off of number of rounds, and does survival or kumite mode work with it?
I believe it is based on the number of rounds. Survival mode is perfect if you want to unlock characters using the battle requirements.

CoN
09-05-2009, 01:02 PM
ok thanks ill try that