PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Naruto and the Senju Clan*SPOILERS*

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-04-2009, 06:16 PM
this is to explain to every1 that naruto is NOT an senju.....i read a lot of posts giving reason to how naruto was a senju and this is in reply to most people's reason's :

1st:

Hashirama and naruto are a lot alike in many ways....especially their thoughts and their ideals......but that dosent mean that naruto has to be a senju.

Hashirama wanted to end the war and the bloodshed...he wanted to bring peace to the ninja world......(he and all the senju's)...and he did...by making the one village per country system...and after that the whole world started to follow and the wars finally ceased....there was peace to the land after a long time....and this would have lasted if not for madara's thirst for revenge and his hatred for the senju clan.(proof to the the saying" Revenge breedes hatred...which breeds war").....

Its the same thing with naruto.....he too longs to end the cycle of hatred in the ninja world.....just like hashirama....and the both have the same kinda enemy.........for hashirama it was madara......and now for naruto its sasuke...

And thats what i think madara meant when he said that naruto has the senju's fire within him....the will of fire....all konoha ninja's who pledge their live to konoha have it......but naruto's shine's the brightest...and is the most similar to hashirama's......the will to bring peace to the world...i think thats what madara meant when he said that naruto has hashirama will of fire within him.

Naruto + Hashirama= same ideals,thoughts ,beliefs.......and the same kind of enemy.But like i said....just because he is similar to hashirama dosnt make him a senju .

2nd:
i think tsunade would kno if naruto was her grandson.....and minato had no reason to not tell naruto who he truely was.......as for why minato was such a brilliant student.....well u dont have to be a senju to be a great shinobi....also about naruto looking similar to nawaki....i think that was again just a way for kishi to show hw alike they were in both body and mind.....also i think it was to a way to emphasize to tsunade how similar naruto and nawaki were...kishi style

3rd
As for naruto's enormous amount of chakra...well even kisame has it......dat dsnt make kisame a senju(...:shock:) ......if i remb right ...then i think it was mentioned sumwer that naruto jutsu's and techniques were very similar to kushina's ...........so maby that it was a common trait among ninja's from the whirlpoools???.......and naruto never really was able to control the kyubii....it used to always take over whenever he got angry and he could do nothing about it........the only way that it was brought under control was because of yamato who could only do it because naruto was wearing hashirama's necklace......why would naruto need hashirama's necklace if he already was a senju??

Besides i think that kishi knew that this chapter would make peoaple start making speculations about naruto being a senju....as always kishi likes keeping his fans confused and guessing....and then springing a surprise....that no one would have predicted....thats typically kishi:D

yokokurama
09-04-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't think naruto is a senju and if he is, well he BETTER NOT be jiraiya and tsunade's grandson. That'd be freaking ridiculous. I remmeber when i first watched Naruto and he called her grandma tsunade I assumed she was his grandma, but then learned no he just likes to call her it. I doubt she is his grandma and he can't be jiraiya's grandson. Minato already said Naruto is Jiraiya's godson.

Sage_freak
09-04-2009, 06:39 PM
yeah i love that about naruto and i think im gonna hold my opinion till after the release of the new manga and not even try to predict anymore.. i dont want to be dissapointed anymore..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-04-2009, 06:43 PM
I don't think naruto is a senju and if he is, well he BETTER NOT be jiraiya and tsunade's grandson. That'd be freaking ridiculous. I remmeber when i first watched Naruto and he called her grandma tsunade I assumed she was his grandma, but then learned no he just likes to call her it. I doubt she is his grandma and he can't be jiraiya's grandson. Minato already said Naruto is Jiraiya's godson.

yea ....it would kill the whole humor of him calling her 'grandma' if she really was...

Yuki 0kami
09-04-2009, 06:44 PM
this is to explain to every1 that naruto is NOT an senju.....i read a lot of posts giving reason to how naruto was a senju and this is in reply to most people's reason's :

1st:

Hashirama and naruto are a lot alike in many ways....especially their thoughts and their ideals......but that dosent mean that naruto has to be a senju.

Hashirama wanted to end the war and the bloodshed...he wanted to bring peace to the ninja world......(he and all the senju's)...and he did...by making the one village per country system...and after that the whole world started to follow and the wars finally ceased....there was peace to the land after a long time....and this would have lasted if not for madara's thirst for revenge and his hatred for the senju clan.(proof to the the saying" Revenge breedes hatred...which breeds war").....

Its the same thing with naruto.....he too longs to end the cycle of hatred in the ninja world.....just like hashirama....and the both have the same kinda enemy.........for hashirama it was madara......and now for naruto its sasuke...

And thats what i think madara meant when he said that naruto has the senju's fire within him....the will of fire....all konoha ninja's who pledge their live to konoha have it......but naruto's shine's the brightest...and is the most similar to hashirama's......the will to bring peace to the world...i think thats what madara meant when he said that naruto has hashirama will of fire within him.

Naruto + Hashirama= same ideals,thoughts ,beliefs.......and the same kind of enemy.But like i said....just because he is similar to hashirama dosnt make him a senju .

2nd:
i think tsunade would kno if naruto was her grandson.....and minato had no reason to not tell naruto who he truely was.......as for why minato was such a brilliant student.....well u dont have to be a senju to be a great shinobi....also about naruto looking similar to nawaki....i think that was again just a way for kishi to show hw alike they were in both body and mind.....also i think it was to a way to emphasize to tsunade how similar naruto and nawaki were...kishi style

3rd
As for naruto's enormous amount of chakra...well even kisame has it......dat dsnt make kisame a senju(...:shock:) ......if i remb right ...then i think it was mentioned sumwer that naruto jutsu's and techniques were very similar to kushina's ...........so maby that it was a common trait among ninja's from the whirlpoools???.......and naruto never really was able to control the kyubii....it used to always take over whenever he got angry and he could do nothing about it........the only way that it was brought under control was because of yamato who could only do it because naruto was wearing hashirama's necklace......why would naruto need hashirama's necklace if he already was a senju??

Besides i think that kishi knew that this chapter would make peoaple start making speculations about naruto being a senju....as always kishi likes keeping his fans confused and guessing....and then springing a surprise....that no one would have predicted....thats typically kishi:D
It may seem like Naruto isn't a Senju just because of his last name. And I agree that just because you're related to someone doesn't mean you're strong. But I personally believe that Naruto is a A Senju Because his father Minato was somehow related to the 1st or 2nd Hokage and those two are from the Senju clan. And in Japan the last name goes to the woman not the man. So Minato's last name becomes Namikaze. And Naruto's becomes Uzumaki. I'm sorry that I don't agree with your idea. But I'm just displaying my opinion.

Yuki 0kami
09-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Also Tsunade would be his aunt not his grandmother. His dad would have to be her son for that to happen. He just calls her Grandma because she's old.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-04-2009, 06:55 PM
It may seem like Naruto isn't a Senju just because of his last name. And I agree that just because you're related to someone doesn't mean you're strong. But I personally believe that Naruto is a A Senju Because his father Minato was somehow related to the 1st or 2nd Hokage and those two are from the Senju clan. And in Japan the last name goes to the woman not the man. So Minato's last name becomes Namikaze. And Naruto's becomes Uzumaki. I'm sorry that I don't agree with your idea. But I'm just displaying my opinion.

there is no proof that minato was related to the 1st and the 2nd hokage....

yokokurama
09-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Also Tsunade would be his aunt not his grandmother. His dad would have to be her son for that to happen. He just calls her Grandma because she's old.
some people believe Jiraiya + Tsunade =Baby Minato, I don't, but that's what I meant

Phenom
09-04-2009, 07:33 PM
there is no proof that minato was related to the 1st and the 2nd hokage....

There isn't any proof that he wasn't related to them. :shock: j/k

Although I do believe that Naruto is of

Senju heritage.

Takoda
09-04-2009, 11:18 PM

1st:

2nd:

3rd

Well, Naruto is not Grandson to Tsunade. Tsunade and Naruto don't have any relation.

TsukuyomiNightmare
09-05-2009, 02:22 AM
Tsunade and Jiraya didn't have a child. I mean if they would have a child, would Jiraya say "Tsunade turned me down every time"?

[Shikamaru]
09-05-2009, 02:37 AM
If naruto was a senju, and is a senju, what does it matter? They have no kekki genkai, so what's the difference? He's not a senju, even if he was, it wouldn't matter. It's a clan, where people grow up and share their culture, naruto grew up alone. If he is related to the first, Tobirama, or Tsunade, it makes no difference. He grew up alone, not in a clan. So he is not part of the Senju clan.

Sasori_X
09-05-2009, 03:50 AM
;1097179']If naruto was a senju, and is a senju, what does it matter? They have no kekki genkai, so what's the difference? He's not a senju, even if he was, it wouldn't matter. It's a clan, where people grow up and share their culture, naruto grew up alone. If he is related to the first, Tobirama, or Tsunade, it makes no difference. He grew up alone, not in a clan. So he is not part of the Senju clan.

Isn't the wood type jutsu's the First hokage can do considered to be a kekkai Genkai?

TsukuyomiNightmare
09-05-2009, 04:02 AM
Isn't the wood type jutsu's the First hokage can do considered to be a kekkai Genkai?
Only the First Hokage and Yamato can use it.

Nemico
09-05-2009, 05:13 AM

1st:

2nd:

3rd

Nice work i agree with you...
:D

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 02:31 PM

No not really.....wood type chakra is the combination of two chakra's: earth and water...its just like haku ice type(which is combo of water and ice).............the combination of two types of chakra is really difficult....though the senju used to specialize in the wood type....and only they could combine earth and water in a way to create wood..

JPSM
09-05-2009, 02:51 PM
;1097179']If naruto was a senju, and is a senju, what does it matter? They have no kekki genkai, so what's the difference? He's not a senju, even if he was, it wouldn't matter. It's a clan, where people grow up and share their culture, naruto grew up alone. If he is related to the first, Tobirama, or Tsunade, it makes no difference. He grew up alone, not in a clan. So he is not part of the Senju clan.

They have the capability to mix two incompatible chakra elements

Hashirama: Water+earth=wood

And Tobirama was able to combine, we don't know much more about him, but if he could use wind, this would enter again in the categorie of mixing incompatible chakra

Tobirama: Water+lightning=? (I really don't know about the third element that they controlled)

plus the massive amount of chakra and strenght...Kekke Genkai its much more than the simple eye forms....

Seven
09-05-2009, 02:53 PM
No spoilers atleast not from me

Vivi
09-05-2009, 02:56 PM
I think the Senju might have a KG.
I believe its the ability to control the Tailed beasts and Naruto just hasnt awoken his yet.

JPSM
09-05-2009, 03:03 PM

Its wrong...in Japan, families have the liberty to chose when they marry which name to pick as family name, it could be from the wife or the husband to be the Family name, and the children receive the name...and the majority follow the rule of the man gives the name to the family (so it gives the name to the children) this to say that must likely if there is a relation between Minato's parents with the Senju, this will must likely be from is mother side....

JPSM
09-05-2009, 03:06 PM
I believe its the ability to control the Tailed beasts and Naruto just hasnt awoken his yet.

I don't remember where but I saw that they had Kekke Genkai...the hability of the first to control wood type was one of them...its normal that in a big clan there is people without it, and that could appear more than one kekke genkai....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 03:09 PM

well i dont think that all senju's could control the tailed beast...maby it was only hashirama.....and besides the only reason naruto and can control his beast is because of the necklace....and with that broke.(and minato's spitrit gone).. the next time naruto goes above 4 tails...there's nothing stopping him

JPSM
09-05-2009, 03:16 PM

1st:

2nd:

3rd

Well I already said in another post that this could be a great way to start speculation about Naruto origins...but think in this, Madara said that this a war between two clans...why would Naruto if he wasn't related to Senju take a role in this fight?which he already did...I think that he is related to Senju...I don't think that he is Tsunade's grandson...my guess is that he is related to other female Senju...probably Senju Toka, that we heard little about her...Kishimoto never introduces a character without a reason...also Tsunade isn't dead yet so this means that she has at least a last role to fullfill...this role could be about the relation between Naruto's family and the Senju clan

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 03:20 PM
I don't remember where but I saw that they had Kekke Genkai...the hability of the first to control wood type was one of them...its normal that in a big clan there is people without it, and that could appear more than one kekke genkai....

yes...i seem to have made a little mistake in geting the facts right.....apparently Haku's kekkai genkai was the ability to combine the 2 chakras: water an wind... creating ice realease......but as true as that may be...that was not the case with the senju clan....Hashirama's was not a kekkai genkai....he was the only one in his clan capable of useing the techinique.(not every1 in the senju clan was able to use it)..so he must have devoloped the ability to combine the 2 chakra's himself........propably though hard training or sumthing...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Well I already said in another post that this could be a great way to start speculation about Naruto origins...but think in this, Madara said that this a war between two clans...why would Naruto if he wasn't related to Senju take a role in this fight?which he already did...I think that he is related to Senju...I don't think that he is Tsunade's grandson...my guess is that he is related to other female Senju...probably Senju Toka, that we heard little about her...Kishimoto never introduces a character without a reason...also Tsunade isn't dead yet so this means that she has at least a last role to fullfill...this role could be about the relation between Naruto's family and the Senju clan

i have been thinking.......and i think naruto got caught up in what was the uchiha's destiny.....naruto CHOSE to get sasuke back..and he can quite anytime he wants..the senju vs madara inevitable battle..they had to fight it out to gain supremacy aginst each other..just like all the 100 differeent clans at that time..the madara vs senju was FATE...as the two clans at that time were already in a war aginst each other....it was inevitable that both the clan leaders will fight sum time in the end...

we kno the similarities between hashirama and n naruto.......but the main differences are what i think would make a difference.........madara and hashirama both looked up to each other......but both of them hated each other....but thats not the case with naruto and sasuke...... also i dont think sasuke actually hates naruto.....its not sasuke's goal to kill naruto(unlike madara).........and in the end sumhow i dont think sasuke will kill naruto.........and naruto obviously dsnt hate sasuke.........naruto was the 'child of the prophecy" he was born with the same 'fate' and 'will' as hashirama.....he was chosen as the one who would make a change in the ninja world....naruto and hashirama shared the same fate and destiny.....he is tied by "fate" to the senju clan....and more spcifically hashirama.....they dont have to be of the same fa ily to share the same ideals and want the same thing....

Vivi
09-05-2009, 03:37 PM

Dont think so.Toka was a master of Genjutsu.Thats nothing like Naruto maybe its just me but I see a resemblance to Kurenai.

yondaime
09-05-2009, 03:39 PM
i have been thinking.......and i think naruto got caught up in what was the uchiha's destiny.....naruto CHOSE to get sasuke back..and he can quite anytime he wants..the senju vs madara inevitable battle..they had to fight it out to gain supremacy aginst each other..just like all the 100 differeent clans at that time..the madara vs senju was FATE...as the two clans at that time were already in a war aginst each other....it was inevitable that both the clan leaders will fight sum time in the end...

we kno the similarities between hashirama and n naruto.......but the main differences are what i think would make a difference.........madara and hashirama both looked up to each other......but both of them hated each other....but thats not the case with naruto and sasuke...... also i dont think sasuke actually hates naruto.....its not sasuke's goal to kill naruto(unlike madara).........and in the end sumhow i dont think sasuke will kill naruto.........and naruto obviously dsnt hate sasuke.........naruto was the 'child of the prophecy" he was born with the same 'fate' and 'will' as hashirama.....he was chosen as the one who would make a change in the ninja world....naruto and hashirama shared the same fate and destiny.....he is tied by "fate" to the senju clan....and more spcifically hashirama.....they dont have to be of the same fa ily to share the same ideals and want the same thing....

Agreed

JPSM
09-05-2009, 03:40 PM
yes...i seem to have made a little mistake in geting the facts right.....apparently Haku's kekkai genkai was the ability to combine the 2 chakras: water an wind... creating ice realease......but as true as that may be...that was not the case with the senju clan....Hashirama's was not a kekkai genkai....he was the only one in his clan capable of useing the techinique.(not every1 in the senju clan was able to use it)..so he must have devoloped the ability to combine the 2 chakra's himself........propably though hard training or sumthing...

It can be a kekke Genkai if the Kekke Genkai its something related with combining to opposit chakra elements, like Water and Earth, or Fire and Water, or Wind with Fire, etc etc....but I think that they have a lot of characteristic features that make them unique...and that doesn't give them a unique kekke genkai...

Hashirama and Tobirama had a lot of strenght, the same happens with Tsunade, and in some extent with Naruto althought not in the same level, the Senju have a lot of chakra, the same happens to naruto....booth Hashirama and Tobirama have a lot of stamina, the same with Naruto...Hashirama could control the Kyuubi, we don't how he could do it, but there is no way to tell if Tobirama and Tsunade don't have at least the same capacity (not explored at the same extent than in Hashirama, making a comparison, it could be some kind of "EMS" from the Uchiha, Hashirama was the first one to unlock this capability and was the only one to have it)...the way they speak about the Senju in a general way fits with the way that Naruto takes his life, missions, battles and relationships...also Senju was a big clan...its normal that there could be Senju related families, that are Senju, without beeing named Senju, and various diferent types or forms of the Kekke Genkai...

Also I see a kind of a pattern in every senju that we know...at least Hashirama and Tobirama could control water...also we only know that Minato had lightning chakra, but I doubt that he only had one type of chakra, and also Naruto already said after controlling wind that he only needed know to master the water chakra, so this could be a hit? also like I said Tsunade was left in coma for a reason, it would be easier to Kishimoto to just kill her...she will have a role...this role could be confirming or dening that Naruto is Senju related (like I said before, if Naruto is related to Senju he is NOT Tsunade's grandson)

JPSM
09-05-2009, 03:51 PM

You have some point there, but think in this mainly in stories, fables, etc...fate links people from the same family...its the logic of royalty...its a family fated to control the other families....so when there is fate in a story regularly it includes the destiny of a family....

This takes us to the child of the prophecy...what is the child of the prophecy?in the end, is a child that is destined to break the chains of hatred...and one of this chains of hatred was started by the children of the sage of the six paths...the founders of booth clans...Senju and Uchiha...so or Naruto is a new sage of the six paths (that I don't thing he is)...or he must be a Senju, that will break the chain of hatred born from the decision that Sage of the six paths made...why would Naruto an outsider, be destined to settle a score that its not a problem from is family? also the Uchiha have a "warrior", Sasuke, the avenger, like Madara call him...so it cames to Naruto to step up....

JPSM
09-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Dont think so.Toka was a master of Genjutsu.Thats nothing like Naruto maybe its just me but I see a resemblance to Kurenai.

Well, Toka was a master in genjutsu, probably the hardest or the ones that need more intelligence of all the ninja techniques...Minato was a genious, he could well be a master in some sort of genjutsu...

Also the Kyuubi living inside Naruto, affected the personality, and his skills, so he probably can't do genjutsu (it doesn't mean that in future he doesn't master some sort of genjutsu techniques) because of having the Kyuubi inside him....also Naruto shows a lack of concentration and focus...regularly this is the most evident proof that there is lack of some sort of intelligence (there is a lot of types of intelligence....like mechanical, language, creative, etc)...if he lacks in inteliigence, genjutsu would be hard for him to control...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Well, Toka was a master in genjutsu, probably the hardest or the ones that need more intelligence of all the ninja techniques...Minato was a genious, he could well be a master in some sort of genjutsu...

Also the Kyuubi living inside Naruto, affected the personality, and his skills, so he probably can't do genjutsu (it doesn't mean that in future he doesn't master some sort of genjutsu techniques) because of having the Kyuubi inside him....also Naruto shows a lack of concentration and focus...regularly this is the most evident proof that there is lack of some sort of intelligence (there is a lot of types of intelligence....like mechanical, language, creative, etc)...if he lacks in inteliigence, genjutsu would be hard for him to control...

Like jiraya said.......naruto doest have natural affiliation towards genjutsu....its a lot harder to teach it to naruto...its just not his kinda thing......also as far as we have seen ...the kyubii hasnt affected his personality..,.naruto is still naruto and he always will be....and as for affecting his skills...the kyubii propably added to his devlopment....

its nt that naruto cant learn genjutsu....but ,like u said, naruto dsnt have the concentration for it...but i dont think its because oif the kyubii....i mean very few people are masters of genjutsu....and other then the uchiha kurenai is the only one who ,purely with talent, managed to master it...

JPSM
09-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Like jiraya said.......naruto doest have natural affiliation towards genjutsu....its a lot harder to teach it to naruto...its just not his kinda thing......also as far as we have seen ...the kyubii hasnt affected his personality..,.naruto is still naruto and he always will be....and as for affecting his skills...the kyubii propably added to his devlopment....

its nt that naruto cant learn genjutsu....but ,like u said, naruto dsnt have the concentration for it...but i dont think its because oif the kyubii....i mean very few people are masters of genjutsu....and other then the uchiha kurenai is the only one who ,purely with talent, managed to master it...

Well we don't know if the Kyuubi affected or not the development of naruto cause we had it since he was a young child...but those markings in his face resembling to whiskers, and the habit that he has in jumpig in booth legs and arms while they are jumping in the threes, are marks that the Kyuubi influenced him in his way of action and in his shape...so it wouldn't be hard to believe that also his intelligence could be affected...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 04:29 PM
You have some point there, but think in this mainly in stories, fables, etc...fate links people from the same family...its the logic of royalty...its a family fated to control the other families....so when there is fate in a story regularly it includes the destiny of a family....

This takes us to the child of the prophecy...what is the child of the prophecy?in the end, is a child that is destined to break the chains of hatred...and one of this chains of hatred was started by the children of the sage of the six paths...the founders of booth clans...Senju and Uchiha...so or Naruto is a new sage of the six paths (that I don't thing he is)...or he must be a Senju, that will break the chain of hatred born from the decision that Sage of the six paths made...why would Naruto an outsider, be destined to settle a score that its not a problem from is family? also the Uchiha have a "warrior", Sasuke, the avenger, like Madara call him...so it cames to Naruto to step up....

that is a very good argument......and (i will have to think really hard to counter that:D;))......

the senju and the uchiha were destined to fight each other........and it was a curse that started with the two sons of the sage....maby that one child...the child of the prophecy...was born to break that chain of hatred and war between the uchiha and the senju....and to be able to do that ....maby he was not included in the fate of the two clans....in the past it was hashirama who 'stepped up" to stop the fighting between the various clans and brougth them under one single command ..and formed the one clan per village...at that time hashirama was the 'child of the prophecy".....he stopped the fights of varuious other clan even though he was not related to them....he was the one person who brought the world of hatred to an end....(at least tempararily)...he changed the destines of many a clans and families..(but couldnt overcome his own)....so why cant naruto do the same.......he might b the person to save these two clans from their fate....naruto never beleived in fate and destiny.....and thats what makes him the perfect candidate to break this chain of hatred among the two clans and change their 'destinies'.....and i think now that madara told him that it was the uchiha''s "fate" i think naruto gonna try and show sasuke that u can decide your own destiny.....just like he did to neji...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Well we don't know if the Kyuubi affected or not the development of naruto cause we had it since he was a young child...but those markings in his face resembling to whiskers, and the habit that he has in jumpig in booth legs and arms while they are jumping in the threes, are marks that the Kyuubi influenced him in his way of action and in his shape...so it wouldn't be hard to believe that also his intelligence could be affected...

yea maby....but i think that was a way to show naruto's "childish behavior".....and later in the series they never showed him jump like that ...it was only in the beginning of the series....and the "whiskers" and the seal on his belly come as a package......those markings are because the kyubii was sealed in him....it might have only affected his physical appearence..

JPSM
09-05-2009, 04:52 PM
that is a very good argument......and (i will have to think really hard to counter that:D;))......

the senju and the uchiha were destined to fight each other........and it was a curse that started with the two sons of the sage....maby that one child...the child of the prophecy...was born to break that chain of hatred and war between the uchiha and the senju....and to be able to do that ....maby he was not included in the fate of the two clans....in the past it was hashirama who 'stepped up" to stop the fighting between the various clans and brougth them under one single command ..and formed the one clan per village...at that time hashirama was the 'child of the prophecy".....he stopped the fights of varuious other clan even though he was not related to them....he was the one person who brought the world of hatred to an end....(at least tempararily)...he changed the destines of many a clans and families..(but couldnt overcome his own)....so why cant naruto do the same.......he might b the person to save these two clans from their fate....naruto never beleived in fate and destiny.....and thats what makes him the perfect candidate to break this chain of hatred among the two clans and change their 'destinies'.....and i think now that madara told him that it was the uchiha''s "fate" i think naruto gonna try and show sasuke that u can decide your own destiny.....just like he did to neji...

I've came with that cause, the only way to stop the chain of hatred between the two clans...it will be when the Senju, come with an agreement with the Uchiha....like someone said, Sasuke, doesn't what to kill Naruto (I doubt it cause he is a new Sasuke), and the same happens with Naruto...there is a huge difference between Hashirama and Madara, and Sasuke and Naruto...Hashirama wanted peace, but he was able to "kill" Madara or at least, that is what we have learned, Naruto wants peace and hardly will attack Sasuke to kill him...see the diference? Hashirama attitude, lead to a temporary and fragile peace among the Uchiha and the Senju...but Naruto way of action, if Sasuke doens't get killed, will lead to a true, everlasting peace between the Senju and the Uchiha, fullfilling the sage of the six paths whises that the two brothers get along and support each other....that's what I tried to say...

Imagine this the sage of six paths, realizing his mistake he created the myth that one day, there would be one, that will trully endure and fullfill his whises...of peace...and the first step to it, will be of course, stop the war between the Senju and Uchiha...the two "brothers"....and I believe that the Sage wouldn't let this task for a random person...but to one of his descendets....from either sides...in fact if Naruto is a Senju descendet, he will be the only one that can put an end to the hostillities because of his bond with Sasuke, like if the two brothers (the Senju and the Uchiha) had fight enough, and realized that they were "brothers", in the end they have a same ancestor and that they have to stop the fight...also the fact that Naruto considers Sasuke a brother, cames to support what I said....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 05:07 PM
I've came with that cause, the only way to stop the chain of hatred between the two clans...it will be when the Senju, come with an agreement with the Uchiha....like someone said, Sasuke, doesn't what to kill Naruto (I doubt it cause he is a new Sasuke), and the same happens with Naruto...there is a huge difference between Hashirama and Madara, and Sasuke and Naruto...Hashirama wanted peace, but he was able to "kill" Madara or at least, that is what we have learned, Naruto wants peace and hardly will attack Sasuke to kill him...see the diference? Hashirama attitude, lead to a temporary and fragile peace among the Uchiha and the Senju...but Naruto way of action, if Sasuke doens't get killed, will lead to a true, everlasting peace between the Senju and the Uchiha, fullfilling the sage of the six paths whises that the two brothers get along and support each other....that's what I tried to say...

Imagine this the sage of six paths, realizing his mistake he created the myth that one day, there would be one, that will trully endure and fullfill his whises...of peace...and the first step to it, will be of course, stop the war between the Senju and Uchiha...the two "brothers"....and I believe that the Sage wouldn't let this task for a random person...but to one of his descendets....from either sides...in fact if Naruto is a Senju descendet, he will be the only one that can put an end to the hostillities because of his bond with Sasuke, like if the two brothers (the Senju and the Uchiha) had fight enough, and realized that they were "brothers", in the end they have a same ancestor and that they have to stop the fight...also the fact that Naruto considers Sasuke a brother, cames to support what I said....

hmm yea propably.......in fact i really dont know what will happen.......ur argument is good undeniable.......but i just feel like naruto isnt an senju.....but then again it might be that he is..i dont kno.......i guess this is like the TOBI is not madara(or vice versa...or the tobi-obito, etc).....will go on forever....until anything is actually proved we really wont kno for certain.....hmm bt i guess it really wont be soo bad is naruto is an senju........but well....i just liked to think that naruto was the kind of kid who became strong because of his won effort and abilities....not because he was a part of the all powerrfull senju...but i dont kno really....its any1's guess.....and like i said.......i really think kishi meant for all these fan specualation to happen,i bet he knew that ever1 would start think that naruto is an senju.....and maby he was geting evry1 in that mindset for a reason:shock:.....and knowing kishi he proapbly is

JPSM
09-05-2009, 05:22 PM
hmm yea propably.......in fact i really dont know what will happen.......ur argument is good undeniable.......but i just feel like naruto isnt an senju.....but then again it might be that he is..i dont kno.......i guess this is like the TOBI is not madara(or vice versa...or the tobi-obito, etc).....will go on forever....until anything is actually proved we really wont kno for certain.....hmm bt i guess it really wont be soo bad is naruto is an senju........but well....i just liked to think that naruto was the kind of kid who became strong because of his won effort and abilities....not because he was a part of the all powerrfull senju...but i dont kno really....its any1's guess.....and like i said.......i really think kishi meant for all these fan specualation to happen,i bet he knew that ever1 would start think that naruto is an senju.....and maby he was geting evry1 in that mindset for a reason:shock:.....and knowing kishi he proapbly is

Yes but he can be creating all this speculation to keep people interested, it can be or not...he already created speculation that turned out to be truth (the fourth beeing Naruto's fahter) and speculation that isn't truth (Danzo eye beeing Obito's eye)...also beeing a Senju descendet doesn't make in all powerfull, only puts in a diferent perspective of the story...like the Uchiha, there were Uchiha that didn't had the Sharingan, there could be Senju that don't have all the power or neither all the skill of a Senju....if Naruto is a Senju, only time will tell what is the extent of that fact in is power, untill then he will only be the Naruto that trained hard to became the strongest ninja and took the mission of the Senju Clan (possibly is clan)

But like I said, I believe that Tsunade will be a key factor in finding if Naruto is or isn't related with Senju....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Yes but he can be creating all this speculation to keep people interested, it can be or not...he already created speculation that turned out to be truth (the fourth beeing Naruto's fahter) and speculation that isn't truth (Danzo eye beeing Obito's eye)...also beeing a Senju descendet doesn't make in all powerfull, only puts in a diferent perspective of the story...like the Uchiha, there were Uchiha that didn't had the Sharingan, there could be Senju that don't have all the power or neither all the skill of a Senju....if Naruto is a Senju, only time will tell what is the extent of that fact in is power, untill then he will only be the Naruto that trained hard to became the strongest ninja and took the mission of the Senju Clan (possibly is clan)

But like I said, I believe that Tsunade will be a key factor in finding if Naruto is or isn't related with Senju....

There were uchiha that dint have a sharingan?//

JPSM
09-05-2009, 05:42 PM
There were uchiha that dint have a sharingan?//

Yes Sasuke said during the begging of the series, I don't know were but it was during the Sharingan appearence in some of the first times it was used,, that even inside the clan there were Uchiha that didn't had (he said didn't awaken) the Sharingan...I think it was related by the fact that Kakashi had one and even inside the clan there was Uchiha that hadn't....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Yes Sasuke said during the begging of the series, I don't know were but it was during the Sharingan appearence in some of the first times it was used,, that even inside the clan there were Uchiha that didn't had (he said didn't awaken) the Sharingan...I think it was related by the fact that Kakashi had one and even inside the clan there was Uchiha that hadn't....

OOO ok.........

3littlepigs
09-05-2009, 10:09 PM
^^ Wow I actually read all that :shock: LOL...just my opinion on somethings

@ Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
There's no way Hashirama could be considered "The Child of Prophecy" simply because that prophecy was meant only for Jiraya. Hashirama had nothing to do with Jiraya and obviously wasn't his student. Also the "Child of Prophecy" is meant to bring peace to the ninja world in general not just stop the cycle of hatred between the Uchiha and the Senju.

@JPSM
Yeah you're right there were Uchiha that didn't awaken the sharingan...I don't remember Sasuke saying it but I did hear it somewhere....And I do think the way Sasuke is now he wouldn't mind killing Naruto, but Naruto of course wouldn't want to kill Sasuke so that's a disadvantage he'll have when they fight. Although I do believe Naruto's a Senju he could be destined to break the hatred between both clans simply because he's the "Child of Prophecy" ( Nagato's gone so...)

Bioyard
09-06-2009, 12:31 AM
People keep saying that naruto cant be Senju because he cant control the fox. But it has been stated occasionally that the foxes chakra doesnt hurt naruto for some reason and no one knows why. That means something in Naruto's blood, or genes, is preventing the foxes chakra from killing him. Wouldn't that be a form of controling the fox? That and naruto wouldnt just KNOW how to control a demon. Besides, the First and Second were brothers and came from a long line of Senju yet the First is the only one known to control demons right?? Tsunade cant control demons. Why would naruto be able too??

And as for the kekke Genkai, it's been referred to that not everyone in the Uchiha clan has the ability to get the Sharingan. So maybe not everyone can get their clans kekke genkai.

Phariah824
09-06-2009, 01:10 AM
it is a long shot that Naruto is a senju by relation... and i'm not buying it till i have proof.

Naruto's beliefs and spirit is what makes him Senju to Madara. the same beliefs that the Sage seen in the first "body" that later formed the Senju clan.

SasukeFallen
09-06-2009, 01:13 AM
okay I swear I read that Kishi leaked that we'll see the 4th's secret and learn of his bloodline. That seems pretty signfigant if were talking about Naruto potentially being related to Senju. (I mean they don't have to have the same last name to be related, senju has been around for along time and Naruto could potentially be related via his father)

That one I can't say 100% that it's confirmed from Kishi. Though I know for a fact that Kishi has said multiple times that he is planing/has been wanting to for a while, to write more about the 4th. And said that we'll be seing more of him.

JPSM
09-06-2009, 06:54 AM
People keep saying that naruto cant be Senju because he cant control the fox. But it has been stated occasionally that the foxes chakra doesnt hurt naruto for some reason and no one knows why. That means something in Naruto's blood, or genes, is preventing the foxes chakra from killing him. Wouldn't that be a form of controling the fox? That and naruto wouldnt just KNOW how to control a demon. Besides, the First and Second were brothers and came from a long line of Senju yet the First is the only one known to control demons right?? Tsunade cant control demons. Why would naruto be able too??

And as for the kekke Genkai, it's been referred to that not everyone in the Uchiha clan has the ability to get the Sharingan. So maybe not everyone can get their clans kekke genkai.

The truth is that we don't know if Tobirama and Tsunade, aren't able to control it...most likely Madara controlled the kyuubi using his sharingan, so Hashirama could have devellopped a technique based in his clan Kekke Genkai, that helped him in controlling the kyuubi, and this technique been similar to the EMS....everyone can potentially unlock it, but that doesn't mean that everyone will be able to do it...Also I've wondering my self if Naruto beeing able to retain the Kyuubi isn't in some type related to his body...in a genetic way....

JPSM
09-06-2009, 07:26 AM
okay I swear I read that Kishi leaked that we'll see the 4th's secret and learn of his bloodline. That seems pretty signfigant if were talking about Naruto potentially being related to Senju. (I mean they don't have to have the same last name to be related, senju has been around for along time and Naruto could potentially be related via his father)

That one I can't say 100% that it's confirmed from Kishi. Though I know for a fact that Kishi has said multiple times that he is planing/has been wanting to for a while, to write more about the 4th. And said that we'll be seing more of him.

I always tought that Minato, probably had a kekke genkai...the amount of chakra that he had, the fact that he could use space/time jutsu, probably and the fact that he was able to make a deal with death, that in the end, is what Shiki no Fujin is about, his a prof that he wasn't just a genious, probably there was something more...and a Kekke Genkai could explain it...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 11:28 AM
^^ Wow I actually read all that :shock: LOL...just my opinion on somethings

@ Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
There's no way Hashirama could be considered "The Child of Prophecy" simply because that prophecy was meant only for Jiraya. Hashirama had nothing to do with Jiraya and obviously wasn't his student. Also the "Child of Prophecy" is meant to bring peace to the ninja world in general not just stop the cycle of hatred between the Uchiha and the Senju.

@JPSM
Yeah you're right there were Uchiha that didn't awaken the sharingan...I don't remember Sasuke saying it but I did hear it somewhere....And I do think the way Sasuke is now he wouldn't mind killing Naruto, but Naruto of course wouldn't want to kill Sasuke so that's a disadvantage he'll have when they fight. Although I do believe Naruto's a Senju he could be destined to break the hatred between both clans simply because he's the "Child of Prophecy" ( Nagato's gone so...)

Hashirama did bring peace to the ninja world....and it would have well lasted if not for madara.....all the clans that fought bloody wars all the time....hashirama brought peace to all that....the "Prophecy' could have occured twice....the first time in Hashirama....and the second time...now in naruto..

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 11:31 AM

there's no reason for the fox to hurt naruto

1. cause it been sealed.....(and it does hurt him when he uses it)..but he uses it of his own will....the fox cant force naruto to use it if he does'nt want to....bbut he can persuade/ convince naruto to use him like he has done in the past....

2. if naruto dies then soo does the fox....the fox dsnt want that...so he dsnt want to hurt naruto anywayz...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 11:33 AM
The truth is that we don't know if Tobirama and Tsunade, aren't able to control it...most likely Madara controlled the kyuubi using his sharingan, so Hashirama could have devellopped a technique based in his clan Kekke Genkai, that helped him in controlling the kyuubi, and this technique been similar to the EMS....everyone can potentially unlock it, but that doesn't mean that everyone will be able to do it...Also I've wondering my self if Naruto beeing able to retain the Kyuubi isn't in some type related to his body...in a genetic way....

Even hashirama could only control the fox because of the necklace...and i think the answers lies in that...we still dont know the whole potetial of it...(but it broke dint it?)

JPSM
09-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Even hashirama could only control the fox because of the necklace...and i think the answers lies in that...we still dont know the whole potetial of it...(but it broke dint it?)

Yep...I also believe its more in the necklace than just controlling the Kyuubi...the fact his that Hashirama could control all the bijuu's at least that is what they have been tolding to us...so my guess is that with Hashirama the power wasn't only in the necklace, there was something more to it...probably something that only a Senju, or someone with his genetic (Yamato) could do...

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Yep...I also believe its more in the necklace than just controlling the Kyuubi...the fact his that Hashirama could control all the bijuu's at least that is what they have been tolding to us...so my guess is that with Hashirama the power wasn't only in the necklace, there was something more to it...probably something that only a Senju, or someone with his genetic (Yamato) could do...

Yea exactly....I think there was sumthing spl in the necklace...sumthing that reacted to hashirama's wood style...and yamato's too....and that sum hw managed to control the kyubii/....(hmm remember the 3 tails filler arc...yuukimaru's flute controlled the 3 tails...i kno its just a filler... but i think the necklace's kinda sumthing like that)

SuperChoji
09-06-2009, 12:06 PM

what does that have to do with anything? parents being able to specialize in one jutus doesn't mean your kid is gong to inherit that talent!

every ninja in naruto's generation learned jutus that their parents used because their parents taught them.. naruto didn't have that luxury. so how the hell is gengutsu even remotely related to naruto's abilities?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 12:19 PM
what does that have to do with anything? parents being able to specialize in one jutus doesn't mean your kid is gong to inherit that talent!

every ninja in naruto's generation learned jutus that their parents used because their parents taught them.. naruto didn't have that luxury. so how the hell is gengutsu even remotely related to naruto's abilities?

actually....naruto has the same kinda style and jutsu's like his mom...but yea its nt nessacery that the kid has to inherit the same kid of abilities....

JPSM
09-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Yea exactly....I think there was sumthing spl in the necklace...sumthing that reacted to hashirama's wood style...and yamato's too....and that sum hw managed to control the kyubii/....(hmm remember the 3 tails filler arc...yuukimaru's flute controlled the 3 tails...i kno its just a filler... but i think the necklace's kinda sumthing like that)

I don't know if it Senju blood in Hashirama, if it Hashirama's wood style, I think it is hard that the wood style and the necklace, them alone can do something, there most be something else, like the wood passing to the necklace, some chakra that had a genetic supressor from the Senju, this link:

Genetic supressor (SENJU HASHIRAMA)+Wood Style+Necklace = allowed the Kyuubi to be controlled

Takoda
09-06-2009, 01:43 PM
The 1st Hokage was the one who made the clan.

JPSM
09-06-2009, 01:50 PM
The 1st Hokage was the one who made the clan.

No...its unknown the name of the Senju clan founder, Hashirama was just the leader, when Konoha was born...

Takoda
09-06-2009, 01:57 PM
The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two brothers chosen by the Sage of the Six Paths to inherit the way of the ninja.

JPSM
09-06-2009, 02:07 PM
The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two brothers chosen by the Sage of the Six Paths to inherit the way of the ninja.

Yes, that why it can't be Hashirama the founder, but this brother, that we don't the name, therefore unknown...

Takoda
09-06-2009, 02:31 PM
According to Madara Uchiha, when the Sage was on his deathbed, he entrusted his power and dream to two brothers. The older brother, who inherited the Sage's powerful chakra and spiritual energy ("eyes"), believed that power was the key to peace; and the younger brother, who inherited the Sage's willpower and physical energy ("body"), believed that love was the key to peace. In the end, the Sage chose the younger brother to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older brother attacked the younger one, beginning a war between them. Their struggle would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan the Uchiha clan.

JPSM
09-06-2009, 02:46 PM
According to Madara Uchiha, when the Sage was on his deathbed, he entrusted his power and dream to two brothers. The older brother, who inherited the Sage's powerful chakra and spiritual energy ("eyes"), believed that power was the key to peace; and the younger brother, who inherited the Sage's willpower and physical energy ("body"), believed that love was the key to peace. In the end, the Sage chose the younger brother to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older brother attacked the younger one, beginning a war between them. Their struggle would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan the Uchiha clan.

Damm, I don't understand if you already got my point of view or not...but you said it all... two brothers, one created Senju, other the Uchiha...Hashirama was the leader, and he had a brother (tobirama) therefore he can't be one of the original brothers, therefore he is not the Senju clan founder

Takoda
09-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Ok. I know that the 1st Hokage was not the Senju clan leader. One of the 2 bothers were the ones who made the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.

JPSM
09-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Ok. I know that the 1st Hokage was not the Senju clan leader. One of the 2 bothers were the ones who made the Senju clan and the Uchiha clan.

No...Hashirama was the clan leader, by the time Konoha was founded, but Hashirama wasn't the clan founder

Takoda
09-06-2009, 03:04 PM
The older brother, believing he should have been chosen, fought his brother to try and claim what he felt he deserved. His descendants, the Uchiha clan, would continue this fight with the younger brother's descendants, the Senju clan.

Takoda
09-06-2009, 03:08 PM
No...Hashirama was the clan leader, by the time Konoha was founded, but Hashirama wasn't the clan founder

The last post I made is there right on top of me.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 04:05 PM
The older brother, believing he should have been chosen, fought his brother to try and claim what he felt he deserved. His descendants, the Uchiha clan, would continue this fight with the younger brother's descendants, the Senju clan.

Yea....

3littlepigs
09-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Hashirama did bring peace to the ninja world....and it would have well lasted if not for madara.....all the clans that fought bloody wars all the time....hashirama brought peace to all that....the "Prophecy' could have occured twice....the first time in Hashirama....and the second time...now in naruto..

The "Child of Prophecy" was a prophecy the Great Sage gave to Jiraya that's why it can't just happen twice. I know Hashirama brought peace to the ninja world (even if it was just temporary) but he's not part of that prophecy. In chapter 376 page 12 you can see the Great Sage says it's a prophecy concerning Jiraya's future and the prophecy only came to him at that time not in Hashirama's time, that's why I said even if Hashirama brought some kind of peace to the ninja world he can't ever be considered the "Child of Prophecy".

Bioyard
09-06-2009, 04:31 PM
there's no reason for the fox to hurt naruto

1. cause it been sealed.....(and it does hurt him when he uses it)..but he uses it of his own will....the fox cant force naruto to use it if he does'nt want to....bbut he can persuade/ convince naruto to use him like he has done in the past....

2. if naruto dies then soo does the fox....the fox dsnt want that...so he dsnt want to hurt naruto anywayz...

When the foxes chakra consumes naruto, naruto is still inside the chakra acting as a skeleton. His physical body is still there moving. They say in the manga that naruto shouldnt be able to move let alone survive the foxes particular type of chakra. It's also said that Naruto has a unique ablility to suppress the foxes chakra on his own. After the 4th tail he loses it though. Anyone else would have lost control immediately. No one seems to know why or how naruto can do this.

Sure naruto has the necklace but it doesnt work on its own. It needs someone to activate it. So before Yamato came around, it was just a normal necklace.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 04:38 PM
The "Child of Prophecy" was a prophecy the Great Sage gave to Jiraya that's why it can't just happen twice. I know Hashirama brought peace to the ninja world (even if it was just temporary) but he's not part of that prophecy. In chapter 376 page 12 you can see the Great Sage says it's a prophecy concerning Jiraya's future and the prophecy only came to him at that time not in Hashirama's time, that's why I said even if Hashirama brought some kind of peace to the ninja world he can't ever be considered the "Child of Prophecy".
The same prophecy could have been predictated at that hashirama's time too.....the prophecy could have said that the descendant of the younger brother would bring peace or well sumthing like that.....and in the present time this applies to jiraya and his student ,naruto...

After all the child of the prophecy is the one that would bring peace.
And hashirama did....and nw it naruto's turn..
and who knows, the prophecy might nt be a recent 1.....the toad sage must ev been alive for a really long time.....so maby the prophecy told of 2 children...hashirama and naruto..(naruto maby reincarnation of hashirama)...there was noo reason to tell jiraya bout hashirama...cause naruto was the next child of the prophecy and would come to relate to jiraya....

and like i said the child of the prophecy Is the one who would bring peace....hashirama was the child in the older generation...and naruto is the child in the new generation..(the world sends a savoir wheneverf needed) both destined to bring peace..and the reason he told jiraya was because jiraya would become the sensei of the next child of the prophecy....

during the time of war betwween clans...hashirama was the peace bringer....and during the time of war between the nations...naruto could potentially be the new peace bringer... naruto might be the reincarnation of hashirama....

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 04:40 PM
I don't know if it Senju blood in Hashirama, if it Hashirama's wood style, I think it is hard that the wood style and the necklace, them alone can do something, there most be something else, like the wood passing to the necklace, some chakra that had a genetic supressor from the Senju, this link:

Genetic supressor (SENJU HASHIRAMA)+Wood Style+Necklace = allowed the Kyuubi to be controlled

Yea propably...speaking of which....what happened to the second necklace?? tsunade said there were two necklaces like that in the world...one broke what bout the other one???

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-06-2009, 04:43 PM
When the foxes chakra consumes naruto, naruto is still inside the chakra acting as a skeleton. His physical body is still there moving. They say in the manga that naruto shouldnt be able to move let alone survive the foxes particular type of chakra. It's also said that Naruto has a unique ablility to suppress the foxes chakra on his own. After the 4th tail he loses it though. Anyone else would have lost control immediately. No one seems to know why or how naruto can do this.

Sure naruto has the necklace but it doesnt work on its own. It needs someone to activate it. So before Yamato came around, it was just a normal necklace.

Well the chakra burns naruto....and heals him at the same time....
and the reason he survies it is because there is only half of the foxes chakra sealed in naruto......

Takoda
09-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Espically when his in Sgae Mode.

3littlepigs
09-06-2009, 05:50 PM
The same prophecy could have been predictated at that hashirama's time too.....the prophecy could have said that the descendant of the younger brother would bring peace or well sumthing like that.....and in the present time this applies to jiraya and his student ,naruto...

After all the child of the prophecy is the one that would bring peace.
And hashirama did....and nw it naruto's turn..
and who knows, the prophecy might nt be a recent 1.....the toad sage must ev been alive for a really long time.....so maby the prophecy told of 2 children...hashirama and naruto..(naruto maby reincarnation of hashirama)...there was noo reason to tell jiraya bout hashirama...cause naruto was the next child of the prophecy and would come to relate to jiraya....

and like i said the child of the prophecy Is the one who would bring peace....hashirama was the child in the older generation...and naruto is the child in the new generation..(the world sends a savoir wheneverf needed) both destined to bring peace..and the reason he told jiraya was because jiraya would become the sensei of the next child of the prophecy....

during the time of war betwween clans...hashirama was the peace bringer....and during the time of war between the nations...naruto could potentially be the new peace bringer... naruto might be the reincarnation of hashirama....

There were 2 children in the prophecy but they are/were Naruto and Nagato not Hashirama. I'm not arguing the fact that the world needs a "savior" and at the time Hashirama acted like one bringing peace for a while but he's not the "Child of Prophecy" in the Great Sage's prophecy. If there was another prophecy about him during his time I don't know and I'm not saying there couldn't have been but I don't think the Great Sage would give the exact same prophecy twice.

Takoda
09-06-2009, 05:58 PM
There were 2 children in the prophecy but they are/were Naruto and Nagato not Hashirama. I'm not arguing the fact that the world needs a "savior" and at the time Hashirama acted like one bringing peace for a while but he's not the "Child of Prophecy" in the Great Sage's prophecy. If there was another prophecy about him during his time I don't know and I'm not saying there couldn't have been but I don't think the Great Sage would give the exact same prophecy twice.

Well, the toad people thought that Naruto is the prophecy.

3littlepigs
09-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Well, the toad people thought that Naruto is the prophecy.

No, at the end of the Pain invasion arc you can see Gamabunta with the Great Sage looking thorugh a crystal ball and saying how it was surprising that the "Child of Prophecy" ended up being both Naruto and Nagato. You could kind of see it in Jiraya's book "The Gutsy Ninja", he based the main character on Nagato and his ideals at the time but named him Naruto, and because of how that character was Minato ended up naming his son Naruto.

Takoda
09-06-2009, 06:49 PM
True.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
09-07-2009, 09:30 AM

The great sage has lived for long(maby)..he would propably be as old as madara or even older....maby there was a prophecy that time too....Naruto is all bout the next generation...so at that time maby it was hashirama....like i said Naruto might be a reincarnation of Hashirama("i see the senju's will of fire within you" might kinda prove that)...so if naruto and hashirama share the same ideals,enemy's,thoughts,...why not share the same fate/destiny....or be the part of one great prophecy?....
The"child of the prophecy" might occur whenever the world is in need of one...in the older generation it was hashirama and now its naruto....

But it might occur in different ways......like example: in naruto's case ..his destiny was tied to jiraya and his book....that is how the new generation child of the prophecy came to be.....it might have been decided sum other way for hashirama...but in the end both are the part of the same great prophecy...