PDA

View Full Version : *Spoiler * NaruSaku fans big news!!!

Vivi
09-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Hereby I will prove that NaruHina will NOT happen and why NaruSaku will.

As we know from the latest chapter Naruto is Senju.

Tsunade is a Senju right?
That means her and Jiraya MUST have been lovers.Look...

Tsunade=Medic Sakura=Medic
Jiraya=Sage Naruto=Sage

Minato=Blonde Hair (Tsunade) Fancy Hairstyle (Jiraya)

Minato=Looking similiar to Naruto.
Kushina=Looking similiar to Sakura.

Sannin Problem=
Oro left Sasuke left

Everything repeats itself so thereby Medic=Sage love will inevitaly repeat itself.

princezzhinata
09-04-2009, 04:24 AM
I'm sorry Ms.Valentine but Sakura looks nothing like Kushina...but other than that your theory is pretty strong ^_^

Zazuro
09-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Sakura used to look like Kushina in length of her hair when she was younger at age 12 and during the timeskip. Just the hair color that is different.

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm sorry Ms.Valentine but Sakura looks nothing like Kushina...but other than that your theory is pretty strong ^_^

Well, I agree, they don't look alike unless you look really close, there is some resemblance.

But V-Val, your whole Tsunade-Jiraiya=Sakura-Naruto thing is great and all, but Tsunade, the medic, was the Senju, and Jiraiya, the Sage wasn't. In the Sakura-Naruto thing, it's opposite, Sakura, the Medic, is not the Senju, Naruto, the Sage is the Senju. Hole! xD

Vivi
09-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Well, I agree, they don't look alike unless you look really close, there is some resemblance.

But V-Val, your whole Tsunade-Jiraiya=Sakura-Naruto thing is great and all, but Tsunade, the medic, was the Senju, and Jiraiya, the Sage wasn't. In the Sakura-Naruto thing, it's opposite, Sakura, the Medic, is not the Senju, Naruto, the Sage is the Senju. Hole! xD

As if that means anything.
Minato=Senju
If we knew Tsunade's parents infact it could be.

Hashirama-???-Tsunade-Minato-Naruto

Possibly her father was the Senju making the ??? a male and it has a pattern.

M-M-F-M-M

In other words Tsunade's true role in the story wasnt to be Hokage but being Minato's mother.

Making all 4 predecessors male wouldnt work.

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 04:39 AM
As if that means anything.
Minato=Senju
If we knew Tsunade's parents infact it could be.

Hashirama-???-Tsunade-Minato-Naruto

Possibly her father was the Senju making the ??? a male and it has a pattern.

M-M-F-M-M

In other words Tsunade's true role in the story wasnt to be Hokage but being Minato's mother.

Making all 4 predecessors male wouldnt work.

How do you know he didn't descend from Tobirama?

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 04:40 AM
thats just your little theory based on very LITTLE evidence!

jiraya isn't even related to minato or naruto other than the face that he is basicaly the founder of his 'Uzamaki name.. so if your talking about heredity and lol.. history.. your way off sister..

wait until the manga talks about both naruto's parents before you get your hopes up like that. otherwise your just going to hurt yourself

Vivi
09-04-2009, 04:50 AM
How do you know he didn't descend from Tobirama?

Minato?

Hashirama=Madara
Minato=Shisui (Senju-Uchiha Rivalry.History repeats itself)
Naruto=Sasuke

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 04:50 AM

jiraya isn't even related to minato or naruto other than the face that he is basicaly the founder of his 'Uzamaki name.. so if your talking about heredity and lol.. history.. your way off sister..

wait until the manga talks about both naruto's parents before you get your hopes up like that. otherwise your just going to hurt yourself

He didn't "Found" the name Uzumaki, Uzumaki was Naruto's Mother's surname. He gave them the name Naruto. Get it straight dude.

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 04:51 AM
Minato?

Hashirama=Madara
Minato=Shisui (Senju-Uchiha Rivalry.History repeats itself)
Naruto=Sasuke

How does Minato=Shisui? I don't think they ever had any sort of rivalry at all, did they?

Vivi
09-04-2009, 04:56 AM
How does Minato=Shisui? I don't think they ever had any sort of rivalry at all, did they?

Not proven yet true however a Senju always has a Rival it seems.
Tobirama and Izuna both died on the battlefield?Coincidence?Doubt it.

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 05:26 AM
He didn't "Found" the name Uzumaki, Uzumaki was Naruto's Mother's surname. He gave them the name Naruto. Get it straight dude.

it was in jiraya's book. minato and naruto's mother both agreed on uzamaki after reading his book.. get it straight "dude"

and its called "maiden" name. Surname is for guys..

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:27 AM
it was in jiraya's book. minato and naruto's mother both agreed on uzamaki after reading his book.. get it straight "dude"

Kid, if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that they got the name Naruto from Jiraiya's first book, and you would also know that Kushina, Naruto's mom, had the surname Uzumaki. They got Naruto from the book, and Uzumaki from Kushina.

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:28 AM
A surname is a last name dude....Maiden name is a woman's name before marriage.....

TheBlackChidori
09-04-2009, 05:30 AM

Actually the new chapter has shown that it may be true, about Naruto being a Senju and Jiraiya "Possibly" being related. Its a known-fact that him and Tsunade have had a romance before, so she's not off at all.

The manga has already talked about both parents so no need to be an ass and insult her.

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 05:31 AM
Actually the new chapter has shown that it may be true, about Naruto being a Senju and Jiraiya "Possibly" being related. Its a known-fact that him and Tsunade have had a romance before, so she's not off at all.

The manga has already talked about both parents so no need to be an ass and insult her.

yeah, its shown romance.. but nothing abut tsunade having a child or them even dong it... as far as being an ass.. thats your opinion.. im just telling her straight up

TheBlackChidori
09-04-2009, 05:33 AM
yeah, its shown romance.. but nothing abut tsunade having a child or them even dong it... as far as being an ass.. thats your opinion.. im just telling her straight up

Remember that comment that Jiraiya made to Tsunade when they were talking about Minato?

"If he was MY son, I'd truly be proud of him...." It ended on a very peculiar note and she said nothing in response. She just looked at the ground in silence. A bit weird, dont you think?

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 05:33 AM
Kid, if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that they got the name Naruto from Jiraiya's first book, and you would also know that Kushina, Naruto's mom, had the surname Uzumaki. They got Naruto from the book, and Uzumaki from Kushina.

what ever. im not going to go into pointless arguments with you

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:34 AM

Then can I tell you straight up, without being an ass of course, that you are incredibly stupid and don't know anything about Naruto, since you don't seem to realize that the Manga DID talk about both parents, and that it makes SO much sense, with the evidence she has.

Nick Tasogare

Dude, I can go and find the chapter if you'd like

TheBlackChidori

How is it pointless? Its the whole point of this topic....

SuperChoji
Remember that comment that Jiraiya made to Tsunade when they were talking about Minato?

"If he was MY son, I'd truly be proud of him...." It ended on a very peculiar note and she said nothing in response. She just looked at the ground in silence. A bit weird, dont you think?

possibly.. but ill still defend to the death that NaruSaku is never going to happen

Vivi
09-04-2009, 05:36 AM
possibly.. but ill still defend to the death that NaruSaku is never going to happen

What evidence do you got that NaruHina will happen then?

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 05:37 AM
How is it pointless? Its the whole point of this topic....

because i pride myself on remembering every chapter i read!

and im dam sure that minato and naruto's mom were discussing the uzamaki name after reading jiraya's book.. i wouldn't mix something that crucial to the story like that.. atleast not intentionally anyways.. and if i did.. ill admit im wrong and accept the humility.. but until then i stand by what i say

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 05:37 AM
What evidence do you got that NaruHina will happen then?

did i say anything about NaruHina?

Vivi
09-04-2009, 05:39 AM
did i say anything about NaruHina?

Sorry you just seem like a NaruHina fan.

Vivi
09-04-2009, 05:40 AM
because i pride myself on remembering every chapter i read!

and im dam sure that minato and naruto's mom were discussing the uzamaki name after reading jiraya's book.. i wouldn't mix something that crucial to the story like that.. atleast not intentionally anyways.. and if i did.. ill admit im wrong and accept the humility.. but until then i stand by what i say

That was the Naruto name not Uzumaki.

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 05:41 AM
Sorry you just seem like a NaruHina fan.

im not against naruhina either.. i think that after so many years of admiration, hinata should atleast get a little acknowledgment from him.. but thats it

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:42 AM
That was the Naruto name not Uzumaki.

Thank you! I'm searching for the chapter it says that btw xD

Vivi
09-04-2009, 05:43 AM

I think the same chapter Kushina had her debut.382

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 05:44 AM

if you find it and you turn out to be right.. ill appoligise.. im not the complete ass you people think i am

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:45 AM
Chapter 382, pages 9 and 10, thanks V-Val xD

Vivi
09-04-2009, 05:47 AM

Your welcome.

But thank more the Internet.

:)

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Your welcome.

But thank more the Internet.

:)

Yea, it probably would have been easier to Google Kushina, find her first appearance, etc xD I was looking through random chapters xD

TheBlackChidori
09-04-2009, 05:49 AM
if you find it and you turn out to be right.. ill appoligise.. im not the complete ass you people think i am

Well Minato's last name is Namikaze, and since its confirmed that he is Naruto's father, its obvious that Naruto was given a last name from someone. Which Jiraiya gave the inspiration for in The Legend of the Gutsy Ninja.

You're not an ass man, you just got your own opinions. Its all good.

Vivi
09-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Yea, it probably would have been easier to Google Kushina, find her first appearance, etc xD I was looking through random chapters xD

That's just what I did XD

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:52 AM

He got the name Naruto from the Main Character of Jiraiya's first book "The Legend of the Gutsy Ninja" He got the surname Uzumaki from his mother, Kushina Uzumaki. I don't think it was ever said that Kushina and Minato were married, did it? I could be wrong.

EDIT: Nope, it never said they were married, they were lovers.

Vivi
09-04-2009, 05:55 AM
He got the name Naruto from the Main Character of Jiraiya's first book "The Legend of the Gutsy Ninja" He got the surname Uzumaki from his mother, Kushina Uzumaki. I don't think it was ever said that Kushina and Minato were married, did it? I could be wrong.

Well its only known they we're Lover's.

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 05:56 AM
Yay! Do I win a prize now?

SageNaruto69
09-04-2009, 06:05 AM
i agree but then the sanin thing shouldnt be their the sanins all came out single
very good theory as usual, i would give u rep but i think i gave u one this week ill try anyway, nice theory yet again!

Nick Tasogare
09-04-2009, 06:05 AM
i agree but then the sanin thing shouldnt be their the sanins all came out single
very good theory as usual, i would give u rep but i think i gave u one this week ill try anyway, nice theory yet again!

Sorry, didn't understand this

SageNaruto69
09-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Sakura used to look like Kushina in length of her hair when she was younger at age 12 and during the timeskip. Just the hair color that is different.
yeah in the time skip btwn part 1 and part 2 her hair was superrrrr long

JPSM
09-04-2009, 06:20 AM

Jiraya=Sage Naruto=Sage

Sannin Problem=
Oro left Sasuke left

Everything repeats itself so thereby Medic=Sage love will inevitaly repeat itself.

As I said in the other thread...I think that its very possible that Naruto is related to the Senju...althought I think that if Naruto was Tsunade's grandson she would have known...so I thought in this two possibilities:

1- Senju Toka, a female Senju from Hashirama time...we know nothing about her, apart from her looks and her name, she could have married to a man, wich surname was Namikaze, creating a family called Namikaze and beeing related to the Senju...this I believe its more plausible, Jiraiya would be the godfather (I think that him beeing also his grandfather and godfather its odd), and Tsunade woulnd't know he was from her clan...

But them another one come to me

2- Tsunade and Jiraiya had a son...Tsunade realizing that she needed to leave Konoha she couldn't carry a baby child with her, and his father, Jiraiya, as a perv he was, Tsunade didn't thought he would be a good father, so she kept Minato unknown to Jiraiya and gave him to adoption...beeing Minato adopted by a family in which the family name was Namikaze...This could explain why Jiraiya only thought in Naruto as his godson, and why Tsunade don't see him like his grandson, cause she would only suspition that Minato Namikaze was her son, and Naruto was her grandson, nothing for sure...but this would be a hell of story part....the only ones who could answer to talk about it, would be Minato's parents, and Tsunade....

NaruHina fan
09-04-2009, 06:21 AM
Madara never said naruto was a senju he just said he reminds him of his rival and that he has the same way of thinking.

JPSM
09-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Madara never said naruto was a senju he just said he reminds him of his rival and that he has the same way of thinking.

I know that V-Valentine thinking can be a hard to admit for a naruhina fan...but Madara said it all....

The fight was only between two families...the Uchiha and the Senju...Sasuke represents the Uchiha, and if Naruto represents the Senju, this can only means that he his in some way blood related to the Senju, making that fight, his fight....You must read and intrepret everything that Madara said...not just the lines that fit most you're thoughts...also the suspition that Naruto was somekind Senju related, isn't new....

TsukuyomiNightmare
09-04-2009, 06:33 AM
I doubt that Tsunade and Jiraya were lovers. I mean she loved Dan, who died a long time ago, but she is still sad when she thinks about him, so that would mean that Tsunade still loves him. In manga, Jiraya said "Tsunade turned me down every time", that means that she loves Dan, not Jiraya and that would mean that there's no way that Jiraya and Tsunade would have a child. And that means that Tsunade doesn't have a child, becasue I doubt that Tsunade and Dan had enough time to make a child before Dan died.

nine tailed fox
09-04-2009, 08:50 AM
How does the relationship between tsunade and jayria have anything to do with naruto and sakura because everybody's different.

Sabra Kusabana
09-04-2009, 08:52 AM
I doubt that Tsunade and Jiraya were lovers. I mean she loved Dan, who died a long time ago, but she is still sad when she thinks about him, so that would mean that Tsunade still loves him. In manga, Jiraya said "Tsunade turned me down every time", that means that she loves Dan, not Jiraya and that would mean that there's no way that Jiraya and Tsunade would have a child. And that means that Tsunade doesn't have a child, becasue I doubt that Tsunade and Dan had enough time to make a child before Dan died.

My Mother still crys over her first husband who died of cancer, but that didn't keep her from Loving someone new, the man that I can my Dad. Love isn't something that can only be held in one person at a time.

That said though I don't buy into Tsunade ever being willing to give up a child like ths theory would require if she was to be directly related to Naruto; however, I do believe she had a relationship with Jiraya at some point and that Naruto is a member of the Senju clan. I just think that it's from the other side of the clan. This would place Tsunade as something closer to being his aunt. I admit that Tsunade and Jiraya fell into the rolls of grand/parents for him, but almost any adult in their positions would have, it's in the make up of the situation.

Still I think this is one of the most sound theorys for NaruxSaku happening that I have heard yet. The Naruverse has a habit of repeating itself, and I see it for this. I just think that this time the Sage and the Medic won't be held back by past pain, instead being pushed closer together. So where Tsunade and Jiraya may not have ever had a true romance, Naruto and Sakura have the chance to have one. Just needs a little push.

Kuromaki
09-04-2009, 09:52 AM
How does the relationship between tsunade and jayria have anything to do with naruto and sakura because everybody's different.
The Narutoverse tends to repeat itself, like Team 7 being the next Sannin, and there's a possibility Tsunade and Jiraiya were lovers, making it possible that Naruto and Sakura will get together. Good theory, Valentine.

SuperChoji
09-04-2009, 11:38 AM
I know that V-Valentine thinking can be a hard to admit for a naruhina fan...but Madara said it all....

The fight was only between two families...the Uchiha and the Senju...Sasuke represents the Uchiha, and if Naruto represents the Senju, this can only means that he his in some way blood related to the Senju, making that fight, his fight....You must read and intrepret everything that Madara said...not just the lines that fit most you're thoughts...also the suspition that Naruto was somekind Senju related, isn't new....

we wont know definitely though until the manga goes further.. until then these are mostly theories and gossip, no matter how accurate they may seem

Blakexd9
09-04-2009, 01:22 PM

Jiraya=Sage Naruto=Sage

Sannin Problem=
Oro left Sasuke left

if this is true, OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nemico
09-05-2009, 05:37 AM
Well anything possible :D
Alot of arguing here xD