sasukefan
04-27-2009, 03:47 PM
why

Ikuto uchiha
04-30-2009, 08:56 PM
the fourth would win he is like 5x stronger than orochimaru

TheBlackChidori
04-30-2009, 09:13 PM
No doubts on the 4th. Sarutobi nearly defeated Orochimaru just by using an incomplete form of the 4th's Sealing Jutsu.

madara07
05-01-2009, 05:39 AM
LOL WHY DID U SAY ORCHI woow omg orchi maru almost died by the by the 3rd the 4th is the second best shinobi ever

seannfma
05-01-2009, 06:14 AM
the 4th no question about it

misskakashi
05-01-2009, 06:53 AM
No doubt - the Fourth

seannfma
05-01-2009, 06:56 AM
who voted orochimaru

Miles Edgeworth
05-01-2009, 09:28 AM
Definitely the 4th. He's too fast for Orochimaru to catch.

Naruto
05-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Minato Namikaze

DestinyMan
06-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Fourth, just because of his amazing speed.

[Shikamaru]
08-26-2009, 11:08 PM
the 4th, are you joking?

Uchiha master
08-27-2009, 04:54 PM
the 4th cuz you can't hit what you can't catch

[Shikamaru]
08-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Lol, no doubt, Orochimaru isn't even that strong. Sarutobi in his prime could of wiped the floor with him. He defeated two hokages and Orochimaru when he was like 70. The 4th is stronger then Sarutobi, the winner is obvious.

Konan9
08-27-2009, 05:00 PM
The fourth.

Densetsu_no_D
08-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Yondaime wins...

minoto
08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
i think the fourth i don't think oro could take on flying thunder god

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:07 PM
LOL WHY DID U SAY ORCHI woow omg orchi maru almost died by the by the 3rd the 4th is the second best shinobi ever

Second best Shinobi ever?

I can name a few people who would beat Minato:

Pain would stomp him.

Madara also stomps him.

Naruto would beat him.

Killer Bee would tank his attacks.

Sasori could poison Minato and tank his attacks until Minato finds his heart.

Itachi can likely beat Minato.

There might be more, but that's all I can think of for now.

Timoto
08-27-2009, 05:08 PM
hmmm... i'm going to try to argue for the other end of the polls. Orochiemaru (healthy) could mean anytime from now until forever. considering he's eternial and will NEVER die. just... adapt and over come.. we know that Saritobi Senci (the 3rd) nearly beat him but Orochiemaru spend too much time playing with him. He should have been much more serious and everything. He was in the 'body' of a young girl, someday i think Orochiemaru will get ahold of someone super strong and make like an ultimate villan with the body of someone crazy strong with orochiemaru's mind and everything.. who knows what or when or anything but after all the battles he's been in .. all the times he's faced off with people he managed to survive! (even after Itachi killed him from inside Sasuke 4th hokage, not so much... (dont negative rep me for trying to dispute please haha)

Timoto
08-27-2009, 05:10 PM

Pain would stomp him.

Madara also stomps him.

Naruto would beat him.

I dont know if Sasori would get to poison him, not sure about killer bee or Madara either :) but DEFINATLY Pain or Itachi,.. the 4th would normally (from what i'm gathering here) end most of his fights before they had a chance to begin. it would take something like the Sharingan or the Rinnegan to SEE that coming and to try to counter the first (normally last and final) attack...

ShariKage
08-27-2009, 05:13 PM
el cuarto.

lafferty
08-27-2009, 05:15 PM
hmmm... i'm going to try to argue for the other end of the polls. Orochiemaru (healthy) could mean anytime from now until forever. considering he's eternial and will NEVER die. just... adapt and over come.. we know that Saritobi Senci (the 3rd) nearly beat him but Orochiemaru spend too much time playing with him. He should have been much more serious and everything. He was in the 'body' of a young girl, someday i think Orochiemaru will get ahold of someone super strong and make like an ultimate villan with the body of someone crazy strong with orochiemaru's mind and everything.. who knows what or when or anything but after all the battles he's been in .. all the times he's faced off with people he managed to survive! (even after Itachi killed him from inside Sasuke 4th hokage, not so much... (dont negative rep me for trying to dispute please haha)
good point timoto! made me think twice about my choice..

lafferty
08-27-2009, 05:16 PM

Pain would stomp him.

Madara also stomps him.

Naruto would beat him.

ohhhh yes. :cool:

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:20 PM
I dont know if Sasori would get to poison him, not sure about killer bee or Madara either :) but DEFINATLY Pain or Itachi,.. the 4th would normally (from what i'm gathering here) end most of his fights before they had a chance to begin. it would take something like the Sharingan or the Rinnegan to SEE that coming and to try to counter the first (normally last and final) attack...

Well Minato hasn't shown powerful attacks or ones with AoE level damage. That said, if Minato preps a Rasengan to hit Hiruko, Sasori can get out and summon Kazekage. Minato needs a kunai for Flying Thunder God, Iron Sand could easily deflect that. Also, Minato has no knowledge of Sasori's heart, so Rasengan will likely not be able to hit it, and if Minato cuts off Sasori's head, big deal it can come off again.

If Minato summons Gamabunta it's just a huge target for Iron Sand. It also takes prep, so Sasori could likely attack him.

Also, Sasori can use heart transfer so I highly doubt that Minato would manage to take out 298 puppets.

Let's say Minato gets even one scratch. It's good enough to let the poison spread through his body and kill him.

Madara and Killer Bee are superior to Itachi so if he could so could they.

Nero
08-27-2009, 06:38 PM
]
He is 1st best Shinobi ever

Kuromaki
08-27-2009, 06:39 PM
]
He is 1st best Shinobi ever
No...just no, Pain, Madara, and Naruto are three examples of Shinobi who are better than him.

deidara rules
08-27-2009, 09:17 PM
the 4th

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-27-2009, 09:18 PM
for sure the fourth
he can easily mark oro with his speed
then teleport behind him and rasengan his face off