PDA

View Full Version : Best Taijutsu and Ninjutsu moments

Veethorn
09-01-2009, 07:15 PM
What fights do you think were best in terms of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu?

IMO the best Taijutsu moves are from Gai no doubt...but he never really had a really important fight, so I gotta say the best Taijutsu fight was Hidan Vs. Kakashi... Im not saying Hidan or kakashi are the best Taujutsu users, but something about that fight really caught my eye... that huge Scythe of Hidan is pure candy in a fight seriously, maybe it was the amazing animation of that episode. Many will say Drunken Lee Vs. kimimaru I'm sure, I really liked it as well but I don't think it was the best. As runner-up I pick Sakura and Chyo's Puppets Vs. Sasori's 100 puppets if you count it as Taijutsu... it was simply amazing.

As for the Ninjutsu battle I say Gaara Vs. Kimimaru... that was one sandy fight. It was the episode where I felt the most pumped up in all of Naruto... Gaara arriving turned a "good" guy rescuing Lee to fight my new fave villain. EPIC. Also I'll never forget Lee Vs. Gaara, the first epic fight of naruto and to this day one of the best, jeez what a trio, Gaara, Lee and Kimimaru. As a runner-up It's gotta be Kakashi Vs. Kakuzo, HOLY CRAP that's some crazy massively destructive powa... Kakuzo sure knows how to play with fire... and wind, omg where did that forest go?

Uchiha master
09-02-2009, 10:23 AM
I liked when sasuke did lion's barrage in the chunnin exams and as for ninjutsu the one you have about gaara and kimimaro

Nero
09-03-2009, 07:27 AM
I think the most Ninjutsu Part was Kakashi vs Pain

and the Taijutsu the Part which Guy was kidnapped and Lee went to save him ..

[Shikamaru]
09-03-2009, 07:37 AM
The best taijutsu was lee vs kimimaro by far

tanduhman
09-03-2009, 08:29 AM
best taijutsu id have to say gai vs kisame. 2 rlly good taijutsu fighters, water everywhere and shark attacks! awesooooommeeee!

Best ninjutsu id have to say narto vs kakuzu. unleashing his new jutsu was epic and we got to see the true powers of naruto!

Rinnegans Six Paths
09-03-2009, 08:39 AM
Loopy fist= best taijutsu moment

[Shikamaru]
09-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Best ninjutsu moment, Hokage battle
1st + 2nd VS 3rd. That was an epic battle.

Rinnegans Six Paths
09-03-2009, 08:50 AM
;1078925']Best ninjutsu moment, Hokage battle
1st + 2nd VS 3rd. That was an epic battle.
I would agree with that until well atleast until we get to watch Pein

Naruko-chan
09-03-2009, 09:02 AM
Anything with Rock Lee is an amazing taijutsu battle. Especially when he's drunk. xD When I first saw the Gaara vs. Rock Lee fight, I was on the edge of my seat. So I guess that could count as my favorite taijustu AND ninjutsu fight. ^^

ByakuganAlex
09-03-2009, 09:45 AM
Best Taijutsu moments.....Its a tie between Neji and Lee

best Ninjutsu moments.....Kakashi or Sasuke

ninjamom
09-03-2009, 12:54 PM
What fights do you think were best in terms of Taijutsu and Ninjutsu?

IMO the best Taijutsu moves are from Gai no doubt...but he never really had a really important fight, so I gotta say the best Taijutsu fight was Hidan Vs. Kakashi... Im not saying Hidan or kakashi are the best Taujutsu users, but something about that fight really caught my eye... that huge Scythe of Hidan is pure candy in a fight seriously, maybe it was the amazing animation of that episode. Many will say Drunken Lee Vs. kimimaru I'm sure, I really liked it as well but I don't think it was the best. As runner-up I pick Sakura and Chyo's Puppets Vs. Sasori's 100 puppets if you count it as Taijutsu... it was simply amazing.

As for the Ninjutsu battle I say Gaara Vs. Kimimaru... that was one sandy fight. It was the episode where I felt the most pumped up in all of Naruto... Gaara arriving turned a "good" guy rescuing Lee to fight my new fave villain. EPIC. Also I'll never forget Lee Vs. Gaara, the first epic fight of naruto and to this day one of the best, jeez what a trio, Gaara, Lee and Kimimaru. As a runner-up It's gotta be Kakashi Vs. Kakuzo, HOLY CRAP that's some crazy massively destructive powa... Kakuzo sure knows how to play with fire... and wind, omg where did that forest go?

Great post and great choices! I agree on all.