PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Hey how do i be come a moderator?

evil buzzard
03-31-2009, 12:06 AM
i want to be a moderator if i can

i want to help this site stay cleen so i can play on it my dad wont let me on durty sites.

so if i can i will help out. :geek: :geek:

98 Tailed Dragon
03-31-2009, 10:47 AM
I would like to be a mod as well if I may

Sage Mode
03-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Ah, young genin, I think we're all set on that front for the foreseeable future.

But, what you can do is establish yourselves as clean and friendly presences on the forums and uphold the forum rules, so that everyone will look at you as prime examples of what Naruto forums goers should be.

Make your dads proud.

98 Tailed Dragon
03-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Well if ever an opening please let me know as I would love to be part of the team

oh and why arent your names green yet lol

hyugafan247
03-31-2009, 03:35 PM
I want to be a moderator too. any tips on how to be one?

Naruto
03-31-2009, 03:38 PM
I want to be one too. It be nice.

DBZKING
03-31-2009, 05:11 PM
You all can't be mod's you have to be here for a while and follow and enforce the rules to become a mod. :geek:

evil buzzard
03-31-2009, 11:55 PM
I will do what you say as a genin i will rank up to sanin! :ugeek:

matsuro
04-01-2009, 07:00 AM
heh...how about working on chunin first :|

alexfrotatemtudo
04-01-2009, 09:29 AM
Ah, young genin, I think we're all set on that front for the foreseeable future.

But, what you can do is establish yourselves as clean and friendly presences on the forums and uphold the forum rules, so that everyone will look at you as prime examples of what Naruto forums goers should be.

Make your dads proud.

How can you become a "Kage" or "Jounin" in here?

SRhyse
04-05-2009, 04:56 PM

Make your dads proud.

Right now, we're working on having it be a combination of following the forum rules, positive feedback, and the quality/quantity of posts you have.

Toma RNK
04-05-2009, 10:39 PM
That's a very good idea, SRhyse.

Vidda Hatake
04-08-2009, 02:07 AM

Make your dads proud.

Right now, we're working on having it be a combination of following the forum rules, positive feedback, and the quality/quantity of posts you have.

Great idea!! Talk about positive reinforcement!!! You'll have everyone on their best behavior! Maybe I should try something like this on the kids I teach... (I'm a teacher aide and/or substitute part time)... Thanks for the idea!!

battlehorse
07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
im a mod on another forum site.so much fun :D:p:) if you dont belive me click on my link.

Cade
07-24-2009, 12:27 PM
I would like to become one too,but I'll wait till the mods ask me.

Vivi
07-24-2009, 12:29 PM
I think people are often just thinking of having fun as a mod.But it's infact a huge repsonsilibity,

deidara330
07-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Talk about topic bumping. I wouldn't want to be a mod, too much work.

Chidori Shuriken
07-24-2009, 12:36 PM
It's not as good as you think...

Especially when you gotta keep track of everyone and everything if you're running a contest and at the same time Modding another place... -_-;

Zazuro
07-24-2009, 12:41 PM
I think people are often just thinking of having fun as a mod.But it's infact a huge repsonsilibity,

That's very, very true. Moderators have somewhat some repsonsibilities for many things> Oh yeah, i have gone at that deadend spot before and is still there but Adminstrator is much bigger. it's not easy as it sounds.

Just think of Kage 'n Admin and Jounins 'n Moderators. Jounins fill out stuff, they take care of small things while Kages fill out paperwork allday, boring, and take care of huge things.

It takes big responsibilities. Yeah, I have been Admins tons of times before. There is a forum I am admin on that updates things almost everyday. yet, it's hard work. :P

Cade
07-24-2009, 12:47 PM
That's very, very true. Moderators have somewhat some repsonsibilities for many things> Oh yeah, i have gone at that deadend spot before and is still there but Adminstrator is much bigger. it's not easy as it sounds.

Just think of Kage 'n Admin and Jounins 'n Moderators. Jounins fill out stuff, they take care of small things while Kages fill out paperwork allday, boring, and take care of huge things.

It takes big responsibilities. Yeah, I have been Admins tons of times before. There is a forum I am admin on that updates things almost everyday. yet, it's hard work. :P
I know what it's like being a admin.I have to scan those forums every day to make sure there's no trouble going on.

Chidori Shuriken
07-24-2009, 12:49 PM
At least some people share my pain.

Ninja Pink
07-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Hmm,I rather not be a mod.I like helping people,but dealing with most of crap that goes on here,no way am I good at that:|

madara'
07-24-2009, 05:42 PM
I don't know if i want to be one.

Sage Mode
07-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I don't know if i want to be one.

You'll know one day.

One day you'll get a feeling and be like, "Dude I want to be an admin."

And then your life will never be the same. I know, I lived it.

<Aurega?>
07-24-2009, 05:53 PM
You'll know one day.

One day you'll get a feeling and be like, "Dude I want to be an admin."

And then your life will never be the same. I know, I lived it.

It's already painful enough with the limited mod powers I have now...

Social groups moderation... Then villages... UGH!

sasuke uchiwa
07-24-2009, 07:11 PM
i wanna be a mod too:(:cry:

TheBlackChidori
07-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Its alot more fun to be a Moderator or Admin at a smaller forum. But one that has to follow copyright laws, has 20,000 posts a day, and has countless people breaking the rules and posting things they shouldnt be posting, so you're stuck working 12 hour shifts to keep it all clean, barely having time to post. While Simultaneously answering countless PMs, doing your best to update the main website, stickying, closing, and making topics that need to be fixed, banning people that come and start trouble, trying to keep the forums from crashing, and doing what needs to be done when it does....

Yeah, you get the point yet?

battlehorse
07-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Its alot more fun to be a Moderator or Admin at a smaller forum. But one that has to follow copyright laws, has 20,000 posts a day, and has countless people breaking the rules and posting things they shouldnt be posting, so you're stuck working 12 hour shifts to keep it all clean, barely having time to post. While Simultaneously answering countless PMs, doing your best to update the main website, stickying, closing, and making topics that need to be fixed, banning people that come and start trouble, trying to keep the forums from crashing, and doing what needs to be done when it does....

Yeah, you get the point yet?
yeah im a mod at a new forum.it is in my link.it has two admins,four mods,and five regular members.

Cade
07-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah,I'm a admin of a very small forum with about 6 members on it,and a mod of a regular sized site with about 400 people on it.I thought 75% of this thread will be,a dood mang u need hlp wth tht mod job.

The Demon Zabuza
07-25-2009, 04:27 PM
yeah im a mod at a new forum.it is in my link.it has two admins,four mods,and five regular members.

So there is more support staff than actual members?

I think that that is the wrong way round...

battlehorse
07-25-2009, 04:33 PM
So there is more support staff than actual members?

I think that that is the wrong way round...
well its a new forum.

battlehorse
07-25-2009, 04:38 PM
and also me and one admin are the only suport staff that come on daily.