PDA

View Full Version : sasuke vs deidara, diff condition

Cyl
08-29-2009, 03:24 PM
Battle field: place where tsunade and jiraiya fought orochimaru and kabuto (naruto was there too)
range: 50m

we all know deidara went and killed himself and sasuke used that huge snake to protect him.

he can have curse mark i dont care but no boss snake summon, or he cant have mangekyou sharingan

DIE SASUKE

now, who do you guys think will win?

Michael Jackson
08-29-2009, 03:31 PM
OBVIOUSLY SASUKE BECAUSE HE IS REALLY COOL! Thats nooo sarcasm, i really like sasuke, and by the power of michael jackson it MAKES him win!

Cyl
08-29-2009, 03:32 PM
OBVIOUSLY SASUKE BECAUSE HE IS REALLY COOL! Thats nooo sarcasm, i really like sasuke, and by the power of michael jackson it MAKES him win!
nice name, considering todays his birthday at that

Neji_Hyuga
08-29-2009, 03:34 PM
id say it would be a tie they both r strong

Konan9
08-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Without boss summon? If it was the real fight between then Sasuke would be dead. Well so would Deidara but I guess that would mean a tie.

Phoenix Wright
08-29-2009, 03:35 PM

Yeah I agree with Cyl, it's his birthday xD I just realized that and nearly freaked out of my chair (considering I'm not sitting in one)

Yeah, now let's get to the point.
Sasuke technically would win, but in the end he'd die too. Also, Cyl, is it caught up with the manga? If so, he has MS, just he doesn't have the curse mark anymore, which also makes him vulnerable to C4.

[EDIT] What the hell, no boss snake summon? I didn't realize that. But you should also ban CS, Sasuke had it removed,
And also ban C4 and C0 to make it more fair.

Sasuke would stomp in that case, he has MS and he can just use Tsukiyomi on Deidara, Ammy, or other high level genjutsu, as Deidara was defeated easily by Itachi.

Cyl
08-29-2009, 03:40 PM
hello you have to use spoilers saying he has MS and that he got curse mark removed, yes im in the manga, WHAT YOU SEE NOW IS WHAT HE HAS, no MS but h e can have curse mark, this has nothing to do with the manga

Phoenix Wright
08-29-2009, 03:43 PM
^ Ok, in that case, I just erased what I was typing completely, and can just add on from there.

In this case, Sasuke could take the win.

What's the state of mind? Bloodlusted? If so, DeiDei can just use C4 from the start. MS Sasuke would die from it,
But Hebi Sasuke can get away.

If he is calm, he might start off with mere C1, which were already proved to have little or no effect on Hebi Sasuke, he hadn't used boss summons on them anyways.

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2009, 03:51 PM
hello you have to use spoilers saying he has MS and that he got curse mark removed, yes im in the manga, WHAT YOU SEE NOW IS WHAT HE HAS, no MS but h e can have curse mark, this has nothing to do with the manga

You do have to use spoilers for that? In the battlegrounds, the only accepted evidence should be manga evidence, so I use spoilers here only on whatever hasn't been released in an american volume, and that was in an American volume already, like 44 or 45 I think, maybe both.

Cyl
08-29-2009, 03:55 PM
You do have to use spoilers for that? In the battlegrounds, the only accepted evidence should be manga evidence, so I use spoilers here only on whatever hasn't been released in an american volume, and that was in an American volume already, like 44 or 45 I think, maybe both.

the people who watch the anime only doesnt know he has MS

he doesnt have it yet, in the anime

and sasuke still has the curse mark in anime too, but in the manage he has MS and no curse mark thats why i used spoiler

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2009, 04:44 PM
the people who watch the anime only doesnt know he has MS

he doesnt have it yet, in the anime

and sasuke still has the curse mark in anime too, but in the manage he has MS and no curse mark thats why i used spoiler

Well considering the US had the books with this for a really long time, and since battlegrounds kinda supports manga feats over anime feats, I find it to be pretty worthless putting up spoiler tags for every single post concerning it.

If we all used spoiler tags for an event that hasn't happened in the slow anime, then we'd probably have spoiler tags in all our pages in the battlegrounds, people use manga battles as references here, heck, they've used them since early Shippuden.

Cyl
08-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Well considering the US had the books with this for a really long time, and since battlegrounds kinda supports manga feats over anime feats, I find it to be pretty worthless putting up spoiler tags for every single post concerning it.

If we all used spoiler tags for an event that hasn't happened in the slow anime, then we'd probably have spoiler tags in all our pages in the battlegrounds, people use manga battles as references here, heck, they've used them since early Shippuden.

ah well one time, i got de repped for something about jiraiya, so yeaaah

i was jusst being safe

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2009, 06:12 PM
ah well one time, i got de repped for something about jiraiya, so yeaaah

i was jusst being safe

You did?

okay, that's just lame. People shouldn't do that.

Phoenix Wright
08-29-2009, 08:44 PM
You did?

Yeah.. Seriously. How lame -_-

Cyl
08-29-2009, 08:48 PM
You did?

nope, they shouldnt -_-

Uchiha master
08-30-2009, 07:03 AM
Sasuke

sakura_blossom
08-30-2009, 07:05 AM
deidara cuz he sexy xD

uchiha-master
08-30-2009, 09:55 AM
sasuke would win he rocks my opinion bu deidara rocks so i think it will be equal