PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 461 Discussion

Blind Uchiha
08-27-2009, 09:21 PM
It was an interesting chapter, but there wasn't alot of epic fighting like I was hoping for and still no clue as to what the beast was in the background of Sasuke.

Azal
08-27-2009, 09:24 PM
um where to read please

3littlepigs
08-27-2009, 09:47 PM
^^one manga
The chapter was ok... Sasuke was a complete a@# again! Raikage seems strong but at the same time his two jonin were the ones to give him the openings to get close to Sasuke so I'll wait until next week to decide wheter he's as strong as he seems...I love Gaara! and that Tsuchikage should retire he keeps criticizing Gaara for being too young but he can't even move 'cause of his hip! LOL at the samurai hiding!:D Karin's such a chicken at least Sakura pretended she was helping even in part I and I don't know how Suigetsu plans on fighting without his sword...
I still think that "beast" behind Sasuke was all his hate/anger energy coming out and nothing more. I really hope next week Madara'll tell Naruto about Itachi, I wanna see his reaction.

Densetsu_no_D
08-27-2009, 09:48 PM
From what I can tell, the fight is about to heat up especially with Jugo transformed....It will probably last another 2 chapters. The Kages talking I thought was very interesting as well.

Dark Angel Haikara
08-27-2009, 09:52 PM
um where to read please
you can view it on one manga.com it was just released... I think

...anyways I can't believe what is going on just now... Hawk VS Kumogakure? well I knew the fight was about to happen but I mean how could they just rush in like that, this is a friggin kage they're facing... as for Naruto, he must be in quite a rut right now with Madara right in front of him. I seriously wanna know though about what's gonna be when Naruto finally meets up with Sasuke... I think Sakura is also on her way to find Naruto, which it may very possibly be that she'll be amidst these upcoming fights as well. When Naruto does finally go all nine tails, I hope Madara will be out of the picture for good...

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-27-2009, 10:57 PM
I just wanted to see what Madara was going to tell Naruto and that wasn't even in the chapter -_- that and I wanted to see Sasuke get his butt kicked by Raikage then tell him that the 8 tails is still alive and he never caught him. Thats gonna be fun when the Raikage finds Killer bee ands like "wth? all that crap and you were never in danger you little jerk!" lol its gonna be like moded!

Darkaura-
08-27-2009, 11:19 PM
after reading the chapter and reading what you guys wrote i got somethings to say. i aggree Tsuchikage needs to retire he's reached his limit but who knows maybe he will pull some yoda flips or something. what page is this beast behind sasuke? i think suigetu will be fine without his sword he wasnt called the reincarnation of zabuza for nothing. and to end my post....who knows where killer bee is?

ZackAttack
08-27-2009, 11:26 PM
sasukes gonna get beat down

Shkin
08-27-2009, 11:27 PM
wow! just wow! i have to reread it later...Raikage is good!
and i'm confused with Danzo...he seemed not that bad anymore. i mean he meant good for the ninja world...hmmm...i really have to reread the chapter =)

Nick Tasogare
08-27-2009, 11:30 PM
wow! just wow! i have to reread it later...Raikage is good!
and i'm confused with Danzo...he seemed not that bad anymore. i mean he meant good for the ninja world...hmmm...i really have to reread the chapter =)

Honestly, I think he's one of those people who are just full of it. Like Pein without the good intentions.

AuroraxEve
08-27-2009, 11:34 PM
:/ I was hoping it would be more exciting! And I wanted to know what Madara-teme would say to Naruto http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/wth.png

Before I read it I was like: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hiroshiml6xs4.gif
Now im like: http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/D.gif

Shkin
08-27-2009, 11:38 PM
Honestly, I think he's one of those people who are just full of it. Like Pein without the good intentions.
yeah you're right.
and i lol'd at Gaara's question/statement...hahaha.:lol:
i really have to reread it...

Nick Tasogare
08-27-2009, 11:40 PM
:/ I was hoping it would be more exciting! And I wanted to know what Madara-teme would say to Naruto http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/wth.png

Before I read it I was like: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/hiroshiml6xs4.gif

I lol'd, but I agree, although, I've learned not to expect much from each Chapter, as it seems that each Chapter leaves off at something seemingly big, and then drops for awhile

yeah you're right.
and i lol'd at Gaara's question/statement...hahaha.:lol:
i really have to reread it...

right?

AuroraxEve
08-27-2009, 11:41 PM
I lol'd, but I agree, although, I've learned not to expect much from each Chapter, as it seems that each Chapter leaves off at something seemingly big, and then drops for awhile

right?

That's why we love Kishi xD

Nick Tasogare
08-27-2009, 11:44 PM
That's why we love Kishi xD

Master of disappointing us, but not really disappointing us, and making us crave more xD

AuroraxEve
08-27-2009, 11:47 PM
Master of disappointing us, but not really disappointing us, and making us crave more xD

Yep. He's a master at it, and foreshadowing xD

Nick Tasogare
08-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Yep. He's a master at it, and foreshadowing xD

Dude, right? I suck at it though, but when I don't try, I end up understanding what part is a foreshadow, and make a guess at what it is foreshadowing. I'm messed up that way I guess xD

AuroraxEve
08-27-2009, 11:56 PM
Dude, right? I suck at it though, but when I don't try, I end up understanding what part is a foreshadow, and make a guess at what it is foreshadowing. I'm messed up that way I guess xD

XD
I dont blame ya, Kishi can actually be confusing at times...
Right now it seems hes foreshadowing something huge
Gonna be so epic http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Goobidy/Smilies/081846c6db26cbe03.gif

Nick Tasogare
08-27-2009, 11:57 PM
XD
I dont blame ya, Kishi can actually be confusing at times...
Right now it seems hes foreshadowing something huge
Gonna be so epic http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Goobidy/Smilies/081846c6db26cbe03.gif

I hate the way he does it though, I don't know why, can't put my finger on it, but I do xD

AuroraxEve
08-28-2009, 12:00 AM
I hate the way he does it though, I don't know why, can't put my finger on it, but I do xD

Yeah I see your point. Is it because he adds so much suspense or something?

Nick Tasogare
08-28-2009, 12:02 AM
Yeah I see your point. Is it because he adds so much suspense or something?

Not really, I can deal with the suspense, just, all the surprises he throws kinda irritate me after awhile, partly because I don't know how they're gonna end up, they could turn any way, the whole "possible twisting of the twist" thing is what I think it is that bothers me.

Yea, I'm totally messed up, I know xD

AuroraxEve
08-28-2009, 12:06 AM
Not really, I can deal with the suspense, just, all the surprises he throws kinda irritate me after awhile, partly because I don't know how they're gonna end up, they could turn any way, the whole "possible twisting of the twist" thing is what I think it is that bothers me.

Yea, I'm totally messed up, I know xD

Oooh, that. Yes http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif
He's a master at twisting the twists, too. DDDD:
He's doing it right now xD Damn bastard http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/chmp.png

Nick Tasogare
08-28-2009, 12:09 AM
Hahaha, true. Well, I'm about to go to sleep, G'night, nice talking to you.

AuroraxEve
08-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Night night ^^
Nice talking to ya too xD

fire-
08-28-2009, 12:24 AM

lol:!:

Ero-Senin
08-28-2009, 02:31 AM
I expected more from this chapter but it was kk... I can't wait for the next chapter XD Sasuke is such a idiot -.-' omg ... Gaara is cool xD even though he is just a kid he has better ideas as the other kages I think, they all r so pathetic ...

LeafShinobi
08-28-2009, 03:16 AM
Ill look for it at ;);););););););).com

I was SOO waiting for it

LeafShinobi
08-28-2009, 03:25 AM
Ha ha

Suigetsu broke hes sword XD

Hikari-chan
08-28-2009, 03:27 AM
Um..hi guys...

TheBlackChidori
08-28-2009, 03:53 AM
The way that Suigetsu's sword broke pissed me off. How can you take out one of the legendary swords like that, with just a punch? Really Kishi is getting ridiculous. He keeps creating this characters with such amazing power, yet we have never heard of this ninja before in the past. They are stronger then even the Legendary Sannin who we constantly heard about, but not once are these 10x stronger ninja ever even mentioned.

He's starting to pull alot of this stuff out of his butt, like he's getting tired with the series. The last few chapters have been boring as hell, and its more drawn out then the Itachi/Sasuke fight....And that was REALLY drawn out. Seeing the flashback of Itachi killing the clan in front of Sasuke for the 15th time...Ugh.

Hopefully this will be foreshadowing something good, cause if not...I dont know, interest fading.

But what was with the comment about Hiashi being a traitor?

Phenom
08-28-2009, 04:14 AM
The way that Suigetsu's sword broke pissed me off. How can you take out one of the legendary swords like that, with just a punch? Really Kishi is getting ridiculous. He keeps creating this characters with such amazing power, yet we have never heard of this ninja before in the past. They are stronger then even the Legendary Sannin who we constantly heard about, but not once are these 10x stronger ninja ever even mentioned.

He's starting to pull alot of this stuff out of his butt, like he's getting tired with the series. The last few chapters have been boring as hell, and its more drawn out then the Itachi/Sasuke fight....And that was REALLY drawn out. Seeing the flashback of Itachi killing the clan in front of Sasuke for the 15th time...Ugh.

Hopefully this will be foreshadowing something good, cause if not...I dont know, interest fading.

Suigetsu blocked the Raikage, I believe, of course he is going to be stronger than the Sannin. Besides, Killer Bee damaged the sword during their battle so it was much easier to break.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that Gaara, maybe Naruto after his talk with Madara, is going to stop the fight between Raikage and Sasuke? Gaara seems to be the only kage that actually cares about not only his own villagers, but the other kages villagers as well and the fact that he knows Sasuke, may make want to talk to him to find out why he is doing everything.

TsukuyomiNightmare
08-28-2009, 04:28 AM
I don't know why, but i'm getting a feeling that Sasuke will get really mad (I don't know why yet) and will kill the Raikage.

arsenakos
08-28-2009, 04:31 AM
tha t was good chapter i like it

Phenom
08-28-2009, 04:56 AM
I don't know why, but i'm getting a feeling that Sasuke will get really mad (I don't know why yet) and will kill the Raikage.

I was thinking this before I read the chapter, but now it looks like Sasuke is no where near strong enough to be on par with Raikage, let alone actually kill him. Although, he has to be getting a major power-boost in the upcoming chapters because if not, he doesn't stand a chance against Naruto.

brunz
08-28-2009, 05:02 AM
so what did you all think of the latest chap? i thought it should've been better but seeing jugo in CS2 complete for 1st time looks pretty cool and suigetsu/zabuza sword being broken was pretty funny xD...cant wait till next week jugo v raikage :D

deidara330
08-28-2009, 05:05 AM
Danzo: I always knew his intentions were good, but with his methods he'll never unite the shinobi world. He stole a dude's eye, so that he could become the leader of an alliance that would unite the shinobi world. Worse, he stole the eye from someone who was dead. He may think what he's doing is right, but it's not. And to think that Mifune would've given the position to him anyways! He sure screwed up there.

Jugo: CS2 Looks FRIGGIN AWESOME! But not he's in his killing phase, and he just might end up attacking his allies...

Suigetsu: Aww, he lost his sword. And I was really looking forward to seeing him kick some @$$. Oh well, he could probably manage to take Darui's during the battle.

Karin: It looks like Shi is going to try and kill her. Maybe if she'd actually learned some cool jutsu, we could see a pretty decent battle. But since she didn't, she doesn't stand a chance.

Sasuke: His new strategy of taking out the Kages one by one doesn't look to be working out well so far. Suigetsu already lost his sword, and Jugo just went into his killer mode. His team doesn't look too good right now.

brunz
08-28-2009, 05:13 AM
Jugo: CS2 Looks FRIGGIN AWESOME!

agreed

Sabra Kusabana
08-28-2009, 06:12 AM

What we are witnessing is writer's burn out and manga/anime age. It's happened to alot of great series before. You have to keep raising the bar, but everytime you raise it the concept just becomes more and more unbelievely stupid. Like in DBZ the bar jumped in just the second really huge arc, from there they had to keep pushing till it became a joke.

Other examples abound, the only thing that really stands out about Naruto is how involving each character's story has been, because unlike most animes we actually got to build attachment to side characters. Take Shikamaru for instace, he had a whole arc pretty much dedicated to him, you don't get that sort of thing in other stories.

Put simply...

All writers are just pulling things out of a hat, the only difference is if they have a concept of where they're going, right now I think the story has progressed to a point where even Kishi doesn't know.

I have the horrible suspecion that we're in route for a hell of a big let down where the whole Hawk team gets captured...

Traitor Hyuugas, well that had to happen sooner or later right? Maybe prelude to uber awesomeness from the Neji corner? I can hope right? Come on all I want if a good long fight with him that may result in the losing of certain articles of clothing and nice body shots when it's translated to the animated version, not too much to ask for, right?

Vivi
08-28-2009, 07:42 AM
I wonder Kurotsuchi seems to know Deidara somehow.Not because he's from their village more personal it seems.

PS: I Always thought Kurotsuchi was a guy XD

Vivi
08-28-2009, 07:44 AM
The way that Suigetsu's sword broke pissed me off. How can you take out one of the legendary swords like that, with just a punch?

Possible reason:
Suigetsu is supposed to obtain a new sword.One with 2 handles.
Sounds like Chojuuro's one.

Shkin
08-28-2009, 08:18 AM
What we are witnessing is writer's burn out and manga/anime age. It's happened to alot of great series before. You have to keep raising the bar, but everytime you raise it the concept just becomes more and more unbelievely stupid. Like in DBZ the bar jumped in just the second really huge arc, from there they had to keep pushing till it became a joke.

Other examples abound, the only thing that really stands out about Naruto is how involving each character's story has been, because unlike most animes we actually got to build attachment to side characters. Take Shikamaru for instace, he had a whole arc pretty much dedicated to him, you don't get that sort of thing in other stories.

Put simply...

All writers are just pulling things out of a hat, the only difference is if they have a concept of where they're going, right now I think the story has progressed to a point where even Kishi doesn't know.

I have the horrible suspecion that we're in route for a hell of a big let down where the whole Hawk team gets captured...

Traitor Hyuugas, well that had to happen sooner or later right? Maybe prelude to uber awesomeness from the Neji corner? I can hope right? Come on all I want if a good long fight with him that may result in the losing of certain articles of clothing and nice body shots when it's translated to the animated version, not too much to ask for, right?

well kishi is a master of foreshadowing and leading everyone into craziness then BANG! hits you from the least expected point.
but i have to agree, writers reach a certain point where the story gets too big to handle. too many loose ends to tie up and too many questions raised. tying up those loose ends sometimes/more often leads to "boring" parts...and sometimes goes to the danger zone of being so unreal. but he'll get over it. xD lets all cross our fingers. >.< i really do hope that he won't get to the point like dbz where dead people keeps popping up and dying is not a problem anymore...haha.

i wonder how Sasuke will survive this battle. more samurai is coming. Raikage. an army of nins coming his way. HEY! maybe something will be "unlocked" from Sasuke. i mean maybe its part of Madara's plan to push Sasuke to the limit and pull through it with a new uber awesome jutsu or something (darkdemon image in 460). Sasuke will be so evil he'll be beyond retrieval then Madara will have his way on him. (not the pervy way btw but the moon eye plan).

but have you seen the face of Raikage when Killer Bee was mentioned? (after the sword broke) or maybe its just me. I was thinking maybe the fight will not really push through and they will meet at some compromise involving Killer Bee for Raikage and Danzo for Sasuke. Who knows, Raikage is so pissed off with Danzo he might aide Sasuke on getting even with Danzo.

oh but then again there's Jugo. wonder how they will stop him.

what i am really interested in is the Tobi/Madara-Naruto-Kakashi-Yamato scene. hmmm...maybe this is what Kishi is preparing for. keeping us all bored then BAM! (sad they are not seen in this chapter)

and what about Danzo and the others left behind. Hyuga vs Uchiha intrigues...hmmm. haha...i still like Gaara's statement. And the mizukage is "hot". :mrgreen::lol: (i'm not bi for the record) LOL!

Amai Shikome
08-28-2009, 08:19 AM
I am so ready for a real fight! He keeps building this one and building it.

Go! Gaara! Put those old farts in their place. He needs respect.

So, I am betting next week he will veer away from the fight and go back to Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato and Madara. Don't get me wrong, I wanna hear what Madara has to say but I am itchin for some action!

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-28-2009, 08:24 AM
hmm
wat was the there technique?
its weird its like there going to use fire style but they use lightning out there mouths and they have like a blinding genjutsu its weird
and the raikage is pissed
u can tell he is covered by lightning lol
he broke suigetsu's sword:( lol

3littlepigs
08-28-2009, 10:47 AM
The way that Suigetsu's sword broke pissed me off. How can you take out one of the legendary swords like that, with just a punch?
The sword got hit by Killer Bee before so it doesn't surprise me besides Raikage has great strength kind of like Tsunade when she's mad except this guy is ALWAYS mad!:shock:
I was thinking this before I read the chapter, but now it looks like Sasuke is no where near strong enough to be on par with Raikage, let alone actually kill him. Although, he has to be getting a major power-boost in the upcoming chapters because if not, he doesn't stand a chance against Naruto.
Well Raikage is strong but both times he got close to Sasuke he used his two jonin to get openings so he might only have brute strenght like Tsunade but that's no good if you can't get close to your opponent which he had help with. As for Sasuke he still hasn't really used his sharingan, MS or any techniques Itachi left him and I don't know how those cloud ninjas and Raikage plan to counter that...Sasuke can still fight Naruto the way he is now and have an advantage "genjutsu" which is Naruto's greatest weakness.

Possible reason:
Suigetsu is supposed to obtain a new sword.One with 2 handles.
Sounds like Chojuuro's one.

I hope not! Suigetsu is really confident in his abilities but Chojuuro doesn't seem like that at all...Suigetsu would kill him easily (I think...):???:

Nick Tasogare
08-28-2009, 11:45 AM
I expected more from this chapter but it was kk... I can't wait for the next chapter XD Sasuke is such a idiot -.-' omg ... Gaara is cool xD even though he is just a kid he has better ideas as the other kages I think, they all r so pathetic ...

I think he's a better Kage because he is younger, and because he has lived through so much in such a little time.

Did you honestly expect the sword to survive a crack in it from the 8 Tailed Beast, AND a Kage with incredible lightning fueled strength? Not to mention regular strength.

3lilpandas
08-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that Gaara, maybe Naruto after his talk with Madara, is going to stop the fight between Raikage and Sasuke? Gaara seems to be the only kage that actually cares about not only his own villagers, but the other kages villagers as well and the fact that he knows Sasuke, may make want to talk to him to find out why he is doing everything.

I don't know if this is going to happen like you are picturing it, but I do think that Gaara is going to play a major role in the next chapter or so.

Fan of Minato
08-28-2009, 12:55 PM
This was a pretty good chapter, the fight was really cool,

especially, where Suigetsu's sword breaks, Raikage is seriously, strong....

darkdemonofthemist
08-28-2009, 01:16 PM
I wish they'd get on with the Sakura thing.

Vivi
08-28-2009, 01:32 PM
I simply love how Taka is getting pwned so far though.

yondaime
08-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Overall it was a good chapter and I think when one of Danzo's aid said we'll get the Sharingan, I think he meant Sasuke's Sharingan maybe killing him.

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-28-2009, 01:54 PM
Overall it was a good chapter and I think when one of Danzo's aid said we'll get the Sharingan, I think he meant Sasuke's Sharingan maybe killing him.
more than likely, he might be going blind in that eye and wants to transfer sasukes?

what is it with everyone and that damned sharigan! ugh although, most ppl may have forgotten about this but, I wanna see what kind of powers Itachi gave Naruto right before he died, maybe something to counter Sasuke's Amaterasu? seeing as how he planned everything waaaaay ahead of time :geek: or something that can counter both Sasuke and Madara's sharigan...hmmmm *ponder ponder* waah I miss Itachi! :cry:

dragonjinchuriki dj
08-28-2009, 01:59 PM
did u all see jugo's complete 2nd state curse mark? IT..LOOKED..AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! it looks even cooler than sasuke's when he still had it

JPSM
08-28-2009, 02:43 PM

I don't believe the Hyuuga traitor was Hiashi, and neither is brother...that reference was from the ancient owner of Ao's eye...Hiashi is alive with booth eyes, and Hizashi's body was given to Kumo, but when Hizashi died, the seal destroyed the Byakugan...so it must be some Hyuuga that we didn't heard yet....

Probably due to the fact that they are very secretive and closed clan...in the past Danzo and the elders planned something like they did with the Uchiha, and this traitor Hyuuga was the one they picked to do the job...but he runaway from the village...

MiKala89
08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm actually getting sick of Sasuke wanting revenge... Lol.

Reala
08-28-2009, 03:21 PM
I heard that the beast behind Sasuke was Susano'o, I think it was that 0-tails thing in the bonds movie, it looks like it.

I don't think Kishimoto is faultering, just merely getting the parts that cause the epic fights out of the way, and he's got so many loose ends to tie up, so i won't blame him if he does faulter, there's so many ways things should go, I think the next chapter will be more interesting and have some answers.
I think it will cut to the Naruto/Madara scene in the next chapter and some things will be revealed about Madara's plans and/or something about the meeting. And i think it'll end on the Sasuke/Raikage fight.

and i really want Sakura to beat the crap out of Sasuke! that boy needs sense pummeled into him!!

The 4th Hokage's Legacy
08-28-2009, 03:22 PM
This chapter bored me so much. I ended up just skimming it. I don't think I even read it fully.

Nābris
08-28-2009, 03:38 PM
i really want Sakura to beat the crap out of Sasuke! that boy needs sense pummeled into him!!

Indeed....
Although, I would personally find it even more satisfying if Team Raikage wiped Taka. Common, Raikage, land a hulk smash!

....but that's not likely to happen

If anything, the fight is going to get intervened by someone close by or one of the teams end up retreating. I doubt Team Konaha is going to arrive in the land of Iron anytime soon....they seem to be too far away. But, then again, who knows for sure.

Other than that, this chapter was good in the long run. I cannot wait to see what happens next week!

Phenom
08-28-2009, 05:54 PM
Well Raikage is strong but both times he got close to Sasuke he used his two jonin to get openings so he might only have brute strenght like Tsunade but that's no good if you can't get close to your opponent which he had help with. As for Sasuke he still hasn't really used his sharingan, MS or any techniques Itachi left him and I don't know how those cloud ninjas and Raikage plan to counter that...Sasuke can still fight Naruto the way he is now and have an advantage "genjutsu" which is Naruto's greatest weakness.

While what you say is true, the fact remains that Sasuke can't take on three ninjas, two of which are only Jonin (even if they are extremely strong to be protecting the Raikage), whereas Naruto took on Pein who is an S-Class Criminal and easily on Kage level all by himself.

I just don't see Sasuke standing a chance at his current level. Sure he can unleash another Amaterasu, seeing as how that is his only way to win fights since he has gotten it, but that will only make him go blind faster and he will most likely use it as little as possible. Other than Amaterasu, he really has nothing over Naruto because Naruto knows how to counter all of the Sharingan's genjutsu already, assuming that Sasuke doesn't know how to do it the way Itachi did (flick of the finger), so he really doesn't have that against Naruto either.

Although whatever Sasuke wants to "try out" could easily put him at the level required to defeat Raikage and Naruto but until we know what that is we can't really say.

3littlepigs
08-28-2009, 09:06 PM
While what you say is true, the fact remains that Sasuke can't take on three ninjas, two of which are only Jonin (even if they are extremely strong to be protecting the Raikage), whereas Naruto took on Pein who is an S-Class Criminal and easily on Kage level all by himself.

I just don't see Sasuke standing a chance at his current level. Sure he can unleash another Amaterasu, seeing as how that is his only way to win fights since he has gotten it, but that will only make him go blind faster and he will most likely use it as little as possible. Other than Amaterasu, he really has nothing over Naruto because Naruto knows how to counter all of the Sharingan's genjutsu already, assuming that Sasuke doesn't know how to do it the way Itachi did (flick of the finger), so he really doesn't have that against Naruto either.

See to me Naruto did great on that fight but he didn't actually defeat Pain by himself...I keep repeating myself on this but he had help (for the summonings Pa' and Ma' helped, Pa' helped again by summoning Naruto's clone, Jiraya gave info on Pain's bodies, Kakashi discovered Deva Path's weakness, Hinata intervened and her getting hurt made Naruto go crazy which is why Nagato couldn't take him, Minato sealed the Kyuubi again, oh and Katsuyu helped by giving him info as well)
As for Naruto being able to counter Genjutsu can you tell me how? he tried with Itachi and failed miserably (even when they met in the forest for the last time he still fell for it) being in Sage Mode doesn't help with Genjutsu either and let's not talk about Amaterasu and Susano'o ( if Sasuke has it) to me Sasuke really doesn't need to get that much stronger to fight Naruto...
I do agree that Sasuke probably can't win against 3 ninjas jonin/kage level by himself which is why Juugo and Suigetsu already intervened, but that sharingan is a nuisance and I'm not sure how Raikage and his two jonin plan on countering it....

I'm actually getting sick of Sasuke wanting revenge... Lol.
It's a miracle you didn't get sick before LOL :lol:
more than likely, he might be going blind in that eye and wants to transfer sasukes?

what is it with everyone and that damned sharigan! ugh although, most ppl may have forgotten about this but, I wanna see what kind of powers Itachi gave Naruto right before he died, maybe something to counter Sasuke's Amaterasu? seeing as how he planned everything waaaaay ahead of time :geek: or something that can counter both Sasuke and Madara's sharigan...hmmmm *ponder ponder* waah I miss Itachi! :cry:

I haven't forgotten and I think about it a lot! LOL I really hope it's something that will even Naruto's chances of winning... something to counter either sharingan genjutsu or Amaterasu...I don't think Danzou's going blind, Shisui (so far as we know) didn't have MS so he wasn't going blind.

Phenom
08-29-2009, 10:28 AM
See to me Naruto did great on that fight but he didn't actually defeat Pain by himself...I keep repeating myself on this but he had help (for the summonings Pa' and Ma' helped, Pa' helped again by summoning Naruto's clone, Jiraya gave info on Pain's bodies, Kakashi discovered Deva Path's weakness, Hinata intervened and her getting hurt made Naruto go crazy which is why Nagato couldn't take him, Minato sealed the Kyuubi again, oh and Katsuyu helped by giving him info as well)
As for Naruto being able to counter Genjutsu can you tell me how? he tried with Itachi and failed miserably (even when they met in the forest for the last time he still fell for it) being in Sage Mode doesn't help with Genjutsu either and let's not talk about Amaterasu and Susano'o ( if Sasuke has it) to me Sasuke really doesn't need to get that much stronger to fight Naruto...
I do agree that Sasuke probably can't win against 3 ninjas jonin/kage level by himself which is why Juugo and Suigetsu already intervened, but that sharingan is a nuisance and I'm not sure how Raikage and his two jonin plan on countering it....

You cannot count any summonings as being help to Naruto because they are actually part of his abilities. He summons them, therefore they are a part of his arsenal of jutsu. Pa/Ma, can't remember which, did indeed summon his clones, but Naruto was going to before they offered so this wasn't that much of help seeing as how Pain wasn't even attacking him when they summoned the clones.

The only real help he got was the info from Kakashi, Jiraiyas only helped him know that he needed to find the real Pain which doesn't actually help him in the fight, which I acknowledge.

Anything to do with the fox is kind of pointless to point out, especially saying Hinata helped him. By saying she helped him that would mean that every single person who had been killed recently helped him to because all Hinata getting hurt did was make Naruto finally break. Pointing out that Minato redid the seal is pretty pointless because if he hadn't done it Naruto still would have won the fight, he simply would have become the fox to do it.

As for the genjutsu, Naruto knows that to counter the Sharingan's genjutsu ability all you have to do is avoid eye contact. The only reason Itachi could get the genjutsu to actually work against Naruto was because he was so adept at it that he could do it with the flick of his finger. Sasuke, from what we know, cannot do this therefore he most likely wouldn't get Naruto in the genjutsu.

The thing I forgot in the last post is that the only jutsu Sasuke would use against Naruto for most of the fight would be Fire Style because he would know that Naruto's wind moves would beat his lightning based attacks. This means that the majority of Sasukes techniques, again that we know of, are almost useless because the majority of them are lightning based.

I'm not saying that it is impossible for him to be a match, but it is highly unlikely.

3littlepigs
08-29-2009, 11:01 AM
You cannot count any summonings as being help to Naruto because they are actually part of his abilities. He summons them, therefore they are a part of his arsenal of jutsu. Pa/Ma, can't remember which, did indeed summon his clones, but Naruto was going to before they offered so this wasn't that much of help seeing as how Pain wasn't even attacking him when they summoned the clones.

The only real help he got was the info from Kakashi, Jiraiyas only helped him know that he needed to find the real Pain which doesn't actually help him in the fight, which I acknowledge.

Anything to do with the fox is kind of pointless to point out, especially saying Hinata helped him. By saying she helped him that would mean that every single person who had been killed recently helped him to because all Hinata getting hurt did was make Naruto finally break. Pointing out that Minato redid the seal is pretty pointless because if he hadn't done it Naruto still would have won the fight, he simply would have become the fox to do it.

As for the genjutsu, Naruto knows that to counter the Sharingan's genjutsu ability all you have to do is avoid eye contact. The only reason Itachi could get the genjutsu to actually work against Naruto was because he was so adept at it that he could do it with the flick of his finger. Sasuke, from what we know, cannot do this therefore he most likely wouldn't get Naruto in the genjutsu.

The thing I forgot in the last post is that the only jutsu Sasuke would use against Naruto for most of the fight would be Fire Style because he would know that Naruto's wind moves would beat his lightning based attacks. This means that the majority of Sasukes techniques, again that we know of, are almost useless because the majority of them are lightning based.

I'm not saying that it is impossible for him to be a match, but it is highly unlikely.
I didn't count all the summonings as help I mentioned Pa' helped him with some summonings (Naruto didn't summon Gamabunta, two toads as big as him and Gamakichi all by himself), Ma' helped summon all of them to Konoha, and yes Naruto was busy defending against Pain's attacks that's why he couldn't summon his clone so Pa' did it. Jiraya's info helped because they knew Pain had "6" bodies and that somehow they could come back to life. Hinata herself didn't help much but Naruto was done for when she intervened. He broke down emotionally after Pain started questioning him about peace and Pain trapped him, he couldn't move and he was gonna take him right then, except by Hinata getting hurt he got so mad (as always) and let the Kyuubi take over so he was able to "free" himself and start attacking Pain. I count that as help since Pain destroying the village, "killing" Kakashi, Shizune, etc.. didn't trigger the Kyuubi. If Minato hadn't restored the seal Naruto wouldn't have won the Kyuubi would have and he would be free again, so yeah he helped to get him back on his feet to keep fighting.

Naruto may know the basics against Genjutsu but he's still not good at releasing himself from it. I know there's a huge difference between Itachi and Sasuke but Sasuke's still good with genjutsu, he may not be able to do it with the flick of his finger but his strategies are so good compared to Naruto's he doesn't need to be able to do it that way. And let's not forget looking someone in the eye isn't the only way to do genjutsu if that was so then only people with doujutsu would be able to do genjutsu, all you need is to affect one of their senses and that's it.

Sasuke doesn't even know Naruto uses wind and the only wind based technique Naruto uses (so far) is Rasen-shuriken. With the fire-style you need to get hit to be affected by it and Naruto in Sage Mode I'm sure is fast enough to get away from the fire. Except Amaterasu which Naruto wouldn't be able to put out anyways... Sasuke would still be able to use some lighting jutsus with his sword and such and how would Naruto counter each of those small attacks? by using a Rasen-shuriken every time? obviously I doubt Naruto would lose against Sasuke AGAIN but to me Sasuke still has the advantage because of his kekkei genkai, Itachi's powers and his own strategies.