Nero
08-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Minato Vs Sasori Who would win ??

I think the 4th can speedblitz Sasori

And the iron sand won't defend him because he will be 2 fast for Sasori eyes

EDIT: He know that he is a puppet and he should take the heart

Kuromaki
08-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Well Minato hasn't shown powerful attacks or ones with AoE level damage. That said, if Minato preps a Rasengan to hit Hiruko, Sasori can get out and summon Kazekage. Minato needs a kunai for Flying Thunder God, Iron Sand could easily deflect that. Also, Minato has no knowledge of Sasori's heart, so Rasengan will likely not be able to hit it, and if Minato cuts off Sasori's head, big deal it can come off again.

If Minato summons Gamabunta it's just a huge target for Iron Sand. It also takes prep, so Sasori could likely attack him.

Also, Sasori can use heart transfer so I highly doubt that Minato would manage to take out 298 puppets.

Let's say Minato gets even one scratch. It's good enough to let the poison spread through his body and kill him.
Sasori wins for now.

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-27-2009, 06:49 PM
Sasori wins for now.

Where'd you find that post?

Nero
08-27-2009, 06:52 PM
He wouldn't be scratched he would Speedblitz him

and take his heart ... and he can shoot kunais everywhere help him for transportation Jutsu

Avenger
08-27-2009, 06:53 PM

and take his heart ... and he can shoot kunais everywhere help him for transportation Jutsu

Speedblitz every move?

How would Minato even know about the heart? Iron Sand could easily deflect the Kunai's, so FTG would fail.

Kuromaki
08-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Where'd you find that post?
The 4th vs. healthy Oro thread.

Nero
08-27-2009, 06:56 PM
That was a rule .. that he know about the heart ..

Avenger
08-27-2009, 06:57 PM
That was a rule .. that he know about the heart ..
And how would he take or destroy the heart?

Rogue Priestess
08-27-2009, 06:59 PM

You suck at this, try to think things through.

Minato throws kunai at sasori, he blocks with his tail, as the kunai hits the floor, he would use the thunder god technique and put one of those kunais on Sasori before he can react, sasori would go on to the kazekage, now there's something that's hard to defeat. Well, Minato would only have a chance at winning that one if he managed to stick one on the kazekage.

Minato can take out 298 puppets easily, he destroyed a whole army of ninja in just a few minutes, it'll take less time for puppets, since they can't think and only do what they're controlled to do and I doubt that Sasori can look in all directions at once, he'd have some trouble against Minato.

Nero
08-27-2009, 07:04 PM
He can mark him with a touch as he can mark the Kazekage puppet with touch 2 so FTG can be performed with Just a touch

Avenger
08-27-2009, 07:05 PM
He can mark him with a touch as he can mark the Kazekage puppet with touch 2 so FTG can be performed with Just a touch
He could easily get scratch by Iron Sand while he is marking.

Konan9
08-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Minato.... We don't know the full extent to his power.

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-27-2009, 09:13 PM
minato for sure his speed is to much for sasori to follow

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 09:43 PM
You suck at this, try to think things through.

Minato throws kunai at sasori, he blocks with his tail, as the kunai hits the floor, he would use the thunder god technique and put one of those kunais on Sasori before he can react, sasori would go on to the kazekage, now there's something that's hard to defeat. Well, Minato would only have a chance at winning that one if he managed to stick one on the kazekage.

Minato can take out 298 puppets easily, he destroyed a whole army of ninja in just a few minutes, it'll take less time for puppets, since they can't think and only do what they're controlled to do and I doubt that Sasori can look in all directions at once, he'd have some trouble against Minato.

Okay, let's say Minato does mark Hiruko. What's he gonna do to DESTROY Hiruko? He'd have to use Rasengan, which Sasori can dodge, even if Hiruko gets hit, Sasori can escape. Also, Minato's kunai has to get in a certain range to hit, if Iron Sand blocks it he won't get in range.

Minato had a bunch of prep time and people helping to set up a bunch of kunais, by that time Sasori would easily kill Minato. Also, Minato killed a bunch of fodder, Sasori's puppets aren't all fodder.

So what if he marks Kazekage? He can't destroy it. And if he gets close to Kazekage, he will get poisoned.

Minato.... We don't know the full extent to his power.

We never learned the full extent of Sasori's, he had 2 scrolls left when he died and was stated to have 298 puppets, while only getting to use 103.

minato for sure his speed is to much for sasori to follow

Um, that's all on the assumption that Sasori will just stand there and let Minato set up his kunais and then show off his heart for Minato to stab. If Minato gets even ONE scratch, he's doomed.

ベーゼル
08-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Minato

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Minato

Read my post and the one Kuromaki copy and pasted, how the heck does Minato win?

Itachi440
08-28-2009, 06:06 PM
eerk! stop lol hes the fourth... so he basically beat the nine tails cud saosri do that someone please tell me.

Miles Edgeworth
08-28-2009, 06:15 PM
eerk! stop lol hes the fourth... so he basically beat the nine tails cud saosri do that someone please tell me.

He didn't beat Kyuubi, he managed to seal it into Naruto's body due to plot and somehow managed to not get his butt kicked.

And I don't get how you can seal a puppet =/

SaiyoichiUchiha
08-28-2009, 06:16 PM
I think Minato would win idk y i think that though

Malak
08-28-2009, 06:17 PM
im sorry Lord Kikage but i think Minato would win this round:cry:

Fan of Minato
08-28-2009, 06:18 PM
I say, Minato wins,

Sasori can be beaten, he is not invincible.

298 puppets,
Sakura could break them, with a normal punch.....

I am not gonna debate here..................

he is the 4th hokage...

Nābris
08-28-2009, 06:18 PM

Not exactly.... Minato used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to place the Kyubi inside of Naruto. He did not necessarily defeat it, and to answer your question, I do not believe anyone as of right now can defeat the Kyubi (please correct me if I am wrong about this).

Going back on topic: I would argue in favor of Sasori, but people have already stated some nice arguments.
Rock Lee made a nice one here:
Well Minato hasn't shown powerful attacks or ones with AoE level damage. That said, if Minato preps a Rasengan to hit Hiruko, Sasori can get out and summon Kazekage. Minato needs a kunai for Flying Thunder God, Iron Sand could easily deflect that. Also, Minato has no knowledge of Sasori's heart, so Rasengan will likely not be able to hit it, and if Minato cuts off Sasori's head, big deal it can come off again.

If Minato summons Gamabunta it's just a huge target for Iron Sand. It also takes prep, so Sasori could likely attack him.

Also, Sasori can use heart transfer so I highly doubt that Minato would manage to take out 298 puppets.

Let's say Minato gets even one scratch. It's good enough to let the poison spread through his body and kill him.

Miles Edgeworth
08-28-2009, 06:28 PM
I say, Minato wins,

Sasori can be beaten, he is not invincible.

298 puppets,
Sakura could break them, with a normal punch.....

I am not gonna debate here..................

he is the 4th hokage...

Sasori can be beaten, but not by Minato.

And? Minato doesn't have the same power as Sakura's punches without jutsu, plus Sakura destroyed them with antidotes, Chiyo's help, and plot. Plus a bunch were fodder.

So what if he's the 4th Hokage, even Sasuke has potential to beat him.

Fan of Minato
08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Sasori can be beaten, but not by Minato.

And? Minato doesn't have the same power as Sakura's punches without jutsu, plus Sakura destroyed them with antidotes, Chiyo's help, and plot. Plus a bunch were fodder.

So what if he's the 4th Hokage, even Sasuke has potential to beat him.

Really........................................

Sasuke......................................

Sasori, is strong, but all of you are judging him, based on, his number.....

and his heart transfer, I bet, its weakness, is that, his senses are lowered.....

bad thing when fighting Minato,

after a heart transfer, no longer able to control 298 puppets.

just SOME of the key points...
:D

sasruto
08-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Sassori...that's what i say

Miles Edgeworth
08-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Really........................................

Sasuke......................................

Sasori, is strong, but all of you are judging him, based on, his number.....

and his heart transfer, I bet, its weakness, is that, his senses are lowered.....

bad thing when fighting Minato,

after a heart transfer, no longer able to control 298 puppets.

just SOME of the key points...
:D

Um, yes Sasuke, if he has MS then he'd easily catch Minato in genjutsu, if it's Hebi then he can fly out of range and Minato can't hit him.

You haven't given any points of how Minato could actually kill Sasori. He doesn't know about the heart, so how would he know to target it? He could EASILY cut off Sasori's head and think the battle's over, and when he lets his guard down, Sasori can poison him.

That's a major assumption, and you're saying that Minato will somehow take out Sasori during that process?

He can just make more chakra strings to control the puppets =/

Vivi
08-29-2009, 12:07 AM

Yeah you can't.Only its Chakra like Chiyo attempted.

Even if Minato uses his speed he is pretty much bound to get hit or scratched sooner or later.

It's hopeless for Minato.

Uchiha master
08-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Minato

Kuromaki
08-29-2009, 10:16 AM
Minato
Apparently, you did not read ANY of the previous posts.

Nero
08-29-2009, 01:56 PM
He didn't beat Kyuubi, he managed to seal it into Naruto's body due to plot and somehow managed to not get his butt kicked.

as it easy to seal a Nine Tailed Beast inside of a person ..

Kuromaki
08-29-2009, 02:03 PM
as it easy to seal a Nine Tailed Beast inside of a person ..
Even if Minato was able to pull off Reaper Death Seal on Sasori, they'd both die resulting in a tie.

Nero
08-29-2009, 02:05 PM
I think Minato Can do FTG for couple of times ..

Minato over speed Sasori He can't be scratched ..

If he Scattered his Kunais Every where . Tell me how the heck Sasori is going to hit him ..

It jus need only to destroy the Kazekage puppet then Sasori wouldn't stand in Minato face ..

And Don't Forget that minato Has Boss Summons , Gambunta can easily destroy the Kazekage Puppet with his Sword ..

uchiha-master
08-29-2009, 02:24 PM
i think minato beacuse jiraya kashi sy he was a super strong and in the previus thread most people belived kakashi could defeat sasori so if kakashi can due it so can minato

Miles Edgeworth
08-29-2009, 02:27 PM
I think Minato Can do FTG for couple of times ..

Minato over speed Sasori He can't be scratched ..

If he Scattered his Kunais Every where . Tell me how the heck Sasori is going to hit him ..

It jus need only to destroy the Kazekage puppet then Sasori wouldn't stand in Minato face ..

And Don't Forget that minato Has Boss Summons , Gambunta can easily destroy the Kazekage Puppet with his Sword ..

Without FTG, how much faster can Minato possibly be?

Um, Sasori can deflect those with iron Sand so that he can't teleport, if he's in Hiruko and he gets marked, big deal, he can get out of Hiruko and Minato would have to mark him again.

How would Minato destroy Kazekage? His attacks aren't powerful enough and he WILL get scratched one time or another.

Minato will not start out with Bunta, even if he does, if he gets poisoned he's still subject to the same rules as the others, one scratch and he's dead.

i think minato beacuse jiraya kashi sy he was a super strong and in the previus thread most people belived kakashi could defeat sasori so if kakashi can due it so can minato

Well the people saying Kakashi>Sasori were fanboys, and Kakashi couldn't beat Deidara with Naruto's help, and Sasori>Deidara.

Minato is indeed superior to Kakashi, but it doesn't matter how fast he is against Sasori if he can't find his weakness.

Phoenix Wright
08-30-2009, 11:38 AM
Yeah, Sasori wins this. I was late AGAIN -__-