PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru vs Narutoverse

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 05:37 PM
No restrictions, I'm DEAD serious. Not a joke thread.

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:39 PM
Can I reply yet?

Rinnegans Six Paths
Narutoverse...There are quite a few characters stronger than orochimaru

Phoenix Wright
Can I reply yet?

No, because then other people will just decide to agree with you, since they don't want to debate XD

[EDIT] You may now reply.

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:40 PM
No, because then other people will just decide to agree with you, since they don't want to debate XD

Awwww :(

EDIT: Actually I'll wait a bit, I wanna see what people milk out until I decide to come in >=D

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Narutoverse...There are quite a few characters stronger than orochimaru

Orochimaru STOMPS.

Wanna know what he can do? For real? For really real?

Don't click it!Orochimaru uses Impure World Resurrection, and summons Nagato. Just have him make 6 bodies, destroy everything they can before dying, then start the cycle over again.
I told you not to click it.
As we mostly know, Pain solos Naruto, Sasuke couldn't stand up to him AT ALL, and so on.

Kisame
08-27-2009, 05:42 PM
If Orochimaru starts off in a place where he can surprise attack he wins.

He can Edo Tensei Nagato, have Nagato make 6 Paths of Pain. Have him destroy a lot with them. Once those paths are destroyed he makes more and the you rinse and repeat. Even Jiraiya with the best spy network who's now dead had difficulty keeping tabs on him. Also, he still has 2 more people he can use Edo Tensei on. He could get Itachi with an infinite Susano'o, etc.

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Aww you guys should've waited it out to say that! D=

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Orochimaru STOMPS.

Wanna know what he can do? For real? For really real?

Don't click it!Orochimaru uses Impure World Resurrection, and summons Nagato. Just have him make 6 bodies, destroy everything they can before dying, then start the cycle over again.
I told you not to click it.
As we mostly know, Pain solos Naruto, Sasuke couldn't stand up to him AT ALL, and so on.

You knew the answer already...lol.

narutoultra
itachi, kisame, jiraiya, and sasori
any of these could probably solo
i don't think i need to say why[it's kind of obvious]

Kuromaki
Lol Orochimary xD Anyways, I agree with Kisame.

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Awwww :(

EDIT: Actually I'll wait a bit, I wanna see what people milk out until I decide to come in >=DWorks with me! I just responded too, I think Kisame will respond now as well, I'm not sure. (He probably did already)

Also, we got the hidden mist jutsu, he even has the sound 4.. What DOESN'T he have??

Miles Edgeworth
itachi, kisame, jiraiya, and sasori
any of these could probably solo
i don't think i need to say why[it's kind of obvious]

3 of them are dead so Oro could summon them with his jutsu.

Densetsu_no_D
Alright everyone in Akatsuki except, Konan and Hidan, can beat him. Jiraiya, Minato, Sasuke (especially with MS), Naruto, I think Kakashi is at that level now where he can...Sarutobi ( if he was a little younger as we all know). Am I missing anyoine else?

Phoenix Wright
Aww you guys should've waited it out to say that! D=

Yeah!! Aww.. Now people are already saying 'I agree with Kisame' :(

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Alright everyone in Akatsuki except, Konan and Hidan, can beat him. Jiraiya, Minato, Sasuke (especially with MS), Naruto, I think Kakashi is at that level now where he can...Sarutobi ( if he was a little younger as we all know). Am I missing anyoine else?

The majority of the Akatsuki members are dead, so Oro could summon them. This might include Hidan, but he's not necessary.

Jiraiya, Minato, and Sarutobi are also dead. Therefore, Oro could summon them.

Wow this is why Oro can stomp Narutoverse, he can USE the best of Narutoverse O_o

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 05:47 PM

Why can't he just summon any akatsuki member? Such as.. Deidara.. Sasori.. Itachi... PAIN..
Jiraiya..
Hiruzen like you said..
Well! I think we covered the idea most people you stated can't be used against him, why doesn't he just summon them at that?

ShariKage
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM
what if they dont wanna help him?

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I just got another idea!
Pain can use his body-transfer-thing technique!

He could use it on some fodder ninja and make a Kisame... Naruto... etc!

narutoultra
would the many elite nin and kages just stand by and let him summon all those ninja?

Miles Edgeworth

Well Oro has those tags, if you ask me I wouldn't wanna beat the crap out of Michael Jackson's cousin after being resurrected, so he has time.

I'd also like to note it's MUCH harder to kill a being resurrected with Reanimation than when they were alive.

Phoenix Wright

Do you think Hashirama and Tobirama would help Orochimaru?

End of that discussion!

The Demon Zabuza
08-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Sage of Six Paths solo's for Oro.

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Sage of Six Paths solo's for Oro.

xD

Who else forgot about Rikudou Sennin?

Densetsu_no_D
08-27-2009, 05:52 PM
The majority of the Akatsuki members are dead, so Oro could summon them. This might include Hidan, but he's not necessary.

Jiraiya, Minato, and Sarutobi are also dead. Therefore, Oro could summon them.

Wow this is why Oro can stomp Narutoverse, he can USE the best of Narutoverse O_o

Well if were going with what is happening now then...yea I see your point...Can't argue with that, I was saying if they were alive....

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:53 PM
xD

Who else forgot about Rikudou Sennin?

Mentioning him is overkill.

narutoultra
08-27-2009, 05:55 PM
i thought you meant if they were all alive

but still
would the many elite nin and kages just stand by and let him summon all those ninja?

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 05:57 PM
i thought you meant if they were all alive

but still

Most of these "elite kages" are dead. And Orochimaru's move summons them quickly.

Not to mention Oro had the durability to survive a fight with KN4, a top tier character.

Oro needs to summon only Nagato and he can win.

narutoultra
08-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Most of these "elite kages" are dead. And Orochimaru's move summons them quickly.

Not to mention Oro had the durability to survive a fight with KN4, a top tier character.

Oro needs to summon only Nagato and he can win.

elite nin[some taking out 20 jonin in minutes or seconds]

and kages

"not elite kages"

but does oro even have the energy to summon that much?

Miles Edgeworth
08-27-2009, 06:02 PM
elite nin[some taking out 20 jonin in minutes or seconds]

and kages

"not elite kages"

but does oro even have the energy to summon that much?

He doesn't need "energy", just a dead body, and since TU said NO restrictions, he has enough bodies to summon any and every dead character in Naruto.

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Uh, yeah. Reanimation takes little to no prep time. *(Sorry on the delay)

It takes 4 handsigns, which even I easily memorized, and I can do them fairly quickly in less then 3 seconds.

Tiger>Snake>Dog>Dragon

I guess you don't necessarily have to use coffins, but that I'm not sure about.
And in real time, I'm pretty sure that a simple kunai wouldn't stop the summoning.

narutoultra
08-27-2009, 06:09 PM
so oro is invincible then?
on any other thread would you say that fighting oro means fighting

jiraya nagato itachi sasori hidan kakuzu diedera the 1rst 2nd 3rd 4rth hokges and the sage of six pathes?

and he automatically has all the bodies?[wouldn't that take major prep time in a normal battle]

if the answer to all this is yes then oro stomps

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 06:12 PM
so oro is invincible then?
on any other thread would you say that fighting oro means fighting

jiraya nagato itachi sasori hidan kakuzu diedera the 1rst 2nd 3rd 4rth hokges and the sage of six pathes?

and he automatically has all the bodies?[wouldn't that take major prep time in a normal battle]

if the answer to all this is yes then oro stomps

Yes.

It doesn't take major prep time anyways. Read my post above

narutoultra
08-27-2009, 06:17 PM
wait so you don't need the body with you to use reanimation on it?
that is unfair pawnage to the extreme :)

brooksey
08-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Orochimaru of course hahaha

Phoenix Wright
08-27-2009, 06:27 PM
wait so you don't need the body with you to use reanimation on it?
that is unfair pawnage to the extreme :)

You don't need it WITH you, as long as you have already used it as a sacrifice it doesn't matter.

It's not like Orochimaru is gonna fight while carrying a chain of dead bodies on his back xD

Konan9
08-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Oh I wonder -.-"...

Narutoverse.

Phoenix Wright
08-30-2009, 01:40 AM
Oh I wonder -.-"...

Narutoverse.
Instead of just acting all confident that everyone failed and such, why not give a reason as to how they could win instead of assuming you're SO correct.

JCTKNE4E
08-30-2009, 06:29 AM
If Orochimaru starts off in a place where he can surprise attack he wins.

He can Edo Tensei Nagato, have Nagato make 6 Paths of Pain. Have him destroy a lot with them. Once those paths are destroyed he makes more and the you rinse and repeat. Even Jiraiya with the best spy network who's now dead had difficulty keeping tabs on him. Also, he still has 2 more people he can use Edo Tensei on. He could get Itachi with an infinite Susano'o, etc.

jesus spoiler alert! *puts fingers in ears LALALALALALA i didnt read that!!

wait...

Uchiha master
08-30-2009, 06:31 AM
Narutoverse