PDA

View Full Version : Sakura OR Hinata

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-27-2009, 09:22 AM
who should Naruto be with I think Hinata because Sakura seems to mean and tempermental for him XD
I was just wondering cause of the fact that
Hinata finnaly comfesed her love to natuto

Shika
08-27-2009, 09:26 AM
NaruSaku

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-27-2009, 09:28 AM
-_-' are you just saying that to TRY (key word try) to make me mad or do you really think that Shika

ShadowRaiga89
08-27-2009, 12:27 PM
We'll see how Kishimoto plays it out.

MannyGAGA
08-27-2009, 12:32 PM
well even though hinata tells ---------- bout ----------- i still think saraka because he loves her and she is starting to act the sam to

MannyGAGA
08-27-2009, 12:36 PM
well even though hinata tells ---------- bout ----------- i still think saraka because he loves her and she is starting to act the sam to

oopsz i spelled sakura's name wroug

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM
yea but what about how Naruto's face looked when she said that and the fact that he asked after his battle 'are HINATA and the others ok' not 'are SAKURA and the others ok'

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-27-2009, 02:29 PM
deffinetly hinata!

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-27-2009, 02:38 PM
OH YEAH SOMEONE AGREES *does victory dance*

mangagirl
08-27-2009, 02:57 PM
sakura...

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-27-2009, 02:59 PM
*studio adience* BOOO SAKURA SUCKS
:mrgreen: Well the adience has spoken XD

Hidden Ninja45
08-27-2009, 03:08 PM
NaruHina should happen.

Toady
08-27-2009, 04:02 PM
NARUSAKU:roll: they work well no matter what

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-27-2009, 05:15 PM
NARUSAKU FOREVER!!:mrgreen:

painxkonan
08-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Hinata and naruto

Paige
08-27-2009, 08:57 PM
Hinata all the way!

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-27-2009, 09:12 PM
OH YaY NARUHINA IS WINING XD

Tebayo
08-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Naruto and Sakura forever! xP

but I like NaruHina too... (:

XxHikariXx
08-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Sakura..

Blind Uchiha
08-27-2009, 09:39 PM
NaruSaku FTW!

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-27-2009, 09:46 PM
AHHHH NOo

Taker369
08-27-2009, 09:50 PM
NaruHina ftw.

SuperChoji
08-27-2009, 10:09 PM
HAH! i tied hinata 7 - 7

Marikodesu
08-27-2009, 11:54 PM
Sasuke.
Where is your god now?

Taker369
08-28-2009, 02:15 AM
what the heck anyways hinatas belongs to naruto.

arsenakos
08-28-2009, 04:29 AM
sakura

SakuraGirl
08-28-2009, 05:38 AM
hinata

Taker369
08-28-2009, 10:51 AM
i steal go with hinata.

Toady
08-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Narusaku just went up and beat hinata because of me and it should stay that way well on my account

nightfire
09-11-2009, 05:42 PM
i click the wrong one lol i say hinata because sasusaku forever!

Grind Pantera
09-11-2009, 07:56 PM
I think if the story has a happy ending(sad ending would be Naruto sacrificing himself or dying after the final fight...etc)

I dont think Hinata can be happy with anyone else. Shes infatuated with him.

Its typical that the male lead winds up with the female lead, but I'm thinking/wanting it to be Hinata

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
09-11-2009, 10:03 PM
I think if the story has a happy ending(sad ending would be Naruto sacrificing himself or dying after the final fight...etc)

Its typical that the male lead winds up with the female lead, but I'm thinking/wanting it to be Hinata

me to I mean

MAGNA SPOILER
she alredy told him that she loved him
and him and sakura alway act more like brother and sister with him always being punched by her XD lma fo

The Bruce
09-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Deff hinata!!! she is alot less to deal with compared to sakura, and she really loves naruto.(plus she has jugs ;))

hinataisblue42
09-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Hinata of course!

rainbowrazor
09-11-2009, 10:29 PM
i put this on a thread i made but

The question is really who is best for naruto naruto is really happy with sakura all the time he does have strong feelings for her he would even go as far as risking his life to bring back sasuke for sakura even though it hurts him to know that she is in love with sasuke (but i think sakura thinks of sasuke as an important friend now)sakuras feelings for naruto are confusing right now she hated him but learned to acknowledge him as a powerful ninja and a great friend but when it come to love I’m not really sure sakura can get herself to forget Sasuke.On the other hand Hinata and naruto don’t have much history together but Hinata does truly love naruto with her heart but even though it hurts her to know naruto does not return the same feelings back. When u think about it Hinata loved Naruto since the beginning in the ninja academy when everyone else thought of him as a pest and annoying she always believed in him and admired him even almost risking her own life for him during the Pain battle. My opinion is probably useless but i think Hinata deserves him much more than Sakura does no offence but when it comes to Hinata I think she will put her feelings aside to see naruto happy even if its with Sakura.

Sasori_X
09-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Naruto admits he likes Sakura and Sakura likes Naruto.

Hinata admits her love to Naruto, but Naruto never said anything that he likes or loves Hinata.

So NarutoxSakura for the win.

AuroraxEve
09-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Neither. I'm not gonna compare these two (Not like I ever did) because I'm sick of people and their stupid bashing towards these two characters. People who bash them are either NaruSaku fans (who bash Hinata) or NaruHina fans (who bash Sakura). I feel sorry for these two girls, people take their anger out of them :/

Deadman
09-12-2009, 12:57 AM
he will marry hinata!

Sasori_X
09-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Neither. I'm not gonna compare these two (Not like I ever did) because I'm sick of people and their stupid bashing towards these two characters. People who bash them are either NaruSaku fans (who bash Hinata) or NaruHina fans (who bash Sakura). I feel sorry for these two girls, people take their anger out of them :/

Thats their curse for liking Naruto I guess.....:???:

AuroraxEve
09-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Thats their curse for liking Naruto I guess.....:???:

Well Sakura doesnt, I can tell you that http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Goobidy/Smilies/emotawesomepm9.gif
NaruHina should worship Sakua, IMO. She saved Hinatas life, yet they treat her like sheet! http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/9729/omges1.png

Kishi has ALWAYS been killing NaruSaku "moments" with Humor. Ever since the beginning. He's actually finishing it off...http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y197/Goobidy/Smilies/emotawesomepm9.gif

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-12-2009, 03:34 AM
I will go with Sakura. I mean Naruto loved her from the start and even tho he found out how mean she can be, he has also found out how caring she can be.

Miss Bella Rose
09-12-2009, 03:50 AM
You!!! how dare you folks say that Naruto should be with Sakura...you seem to forget that Sasuke still has feelings for sakura and she knows that, while Hinata liked Naruto from day 1 , when Sakura at that time didn't give a crap for Naruto!!! No!! sakura doesn't deserve Naruto ..her behaviour towards Naruto sucked..She should be ashamed for treatting him like that!! No way.. besides Hinata is so sweet and beautiful (remember that time when Naruto saw her ''naked'' in that lake and he said to kiba ''I saw a beautiful woman last night'' ) I would be so disappointed and hurt if Naruto ends up with Sakura...Sasuke needs her and he knows it... The sweetest , strongest and hottest couple on earth would be Naruto and Hinata :) and the coolest, most romantic and sexiest would be Sakura and Sasuke :)

I hopt I didn't offend anyone:(

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
09-12-2009, 03:54 AM
You!!! how dare you folks say that Naruto should be with Sakura...you seem to forget that Sasuke still has feelings for sakura and she knows that, while Hinata liked Naruto from day 1 , when Sakura at that time didn't give a crap for Naruto!!! No!! sakura doesn't deserve Naruto ..her behaviour towards Naruto sucked..She should be ashamed for treatting him like that!! No way.. besides Hinata is so sweet and beautiful (remember that time when Naruto saw her ''naked'' in that lake and he said to kiba ''I saw a beautiful woman last night'' ) I would be so disappointed and hurt if Naruto ends up with Sakura...Sasuke needs her and he knows it... The sweetest , strongest and hottest couple on earth would be Naruto and Hinata :) and the coolest, most romantic and sexiest would be Sakura and Sasuke :)

No you didn't offend me...everyone has a different view point thats all. I respect that.

Miss Bella Rose
09-12-2009, 03:56 AM
well that sound good to me ;)

R.K.
09-12-2009, 12:31 PM
Sakura. Mostly because I hate Hinata. Hinata should be with Kiba...

Miss Bella Rose
09-12-2009, 12:36 PM
hate her? why ? do you even know her at all since you have such strong feeling like HATE ?

jounin
09-12-2009, 12:40 PM
naruto will be with hinata, everyone knows that

Minoru
NaruHina.

R.K.
hate her? why ? do you even know her at all since you have such strong feeling like HATE ?

1. It's a fictional character in a fictional manga. I'm sure how exactly I'm suppose to "know her".
2. I only see her as a useless character, since she never fights and is a pretty weak character.
3. The way she stalked Naruto was kind of creepy.
4. I hate a lot of people and things in REAL LIFE. Hate, not dislike, but hate.
5. It's my personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. I have no problem with your opinion, and you shouldn't have any problems with my opinion.

Sasuke726
09-12-2009, 12:45 PM
when did Hinata confess her love to Naruto did i miss this
put it in a spoiler if it is in the manga

Miss Bella Rose
09-12-2009, 12:46 PM
1. It's a fictional character in a fictional manga. I'm sure how exactly I'm suppose to "know her".
2. I only see her as a useless character, since she never fights and is a pretty weak character.
3. The way she stalked Naruto was kind of creepy.
4. I hate a lot of people and things in REAL LIFE. Hate, not dislike, but hate.
5. It's my personal opinion. You have yours, I have mine. I have no problem with your opinion, and you shouldn't have any problems with my opinion.

Such strong arguments ;) God I certainly don't have any problems I just like to know your using of the word hate because 'hate' is a strong word and I rarely use it ;) that's all ..

sasu_girl
10-10-2009, 08:28 PM
i think my siggy explains my sitch.

LaGueraUchiha
10-10-2009, 11:34 PM
he should be with Hinata -_-....if there is no other option *_* lol
because I like SasuSaku better.

blackstar160
10-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Sakura.Hinata is 2 shy for me,but she is hot.

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
10-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Sakura.Hinata is 2 shy for me,but she is hot.
O.o no one has posted on here in forever XD and it's intended for who you think Naruto should be with

Ace adventurer
10-30-2009, 03:55 PM
I love hinata

SakuraGirl
10-30-2009, 04:00 PM
Sakura

flamey234
10-30-2009, 04:15 PM
I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs":lol:) he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him. I also agree with RainbowRazor's reasoning from the 2nd page (i tried to add it on along with my explanation but, for some reason, the page wouldn't let me.)

sakuracha!!!
10-30-2009, 04:32 PM
hinata she loves him more

Kenshin Mizoguchi
10-31-2009, 12:14 PM
I say Hinata....

Sakura and Naruto just don't seem like a good couple..

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
11-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Hinata behoort tye 'n beter keuse om te wess Naruto's vriendin. Sakura sal klop op Naruto indien hy se enigiets omnosel. Ek wonder wat Hinata sal se to Naruto indien daardie twee is lief vir mekaar en hull wil. Enige een stem saam? (Afrikaans for Hinata should be a better choice to be Naruto's girlfriend. Sakura would beat up Naruto if he says anything stupid. I wonder what Hinata will say to Naruto if those two love each other and they will. Does anybody agree with me?)

Reu Inuzuka
11-01-2009, 08:07 PM
who should Naruto be with I think Hinata because Sakura seems to mean and tempermental for him XD
I was just wondering cause of the fact that
Hinata finnaly comfesed her love to natuto
yes
NaruSaku
no
no
deffinetly hinata!
yws
sakura...
no
NaruHina should happen.
yes
NARUSAKU:roll: they work well no matter what
NO
NARUSAKU FOREVER!!:mrgreen:
i hate you
Hinata and naruto
yes
Hinata all the way!
yes
Naruto and Sakura forever! xP

but I like NaruHina too... (:
no
Sakura..
no
NaruSaku FTW!
no
NaruHina ftw.
yes
Sasuke.
Where is your god now?
W T F
sakura
no
Narusaku just went up and beat hinata because of me and it should stay that way well on my accountno

i click the wrong one lol i say hinata because sasusaku forever!
YES

yes
me to I mean

MAGNA SPOILER
she alredy told him that she loved him
and him and sakura alway act more like brother and sister with him always being punched by her XD lma fo
yes XD
Hinata of course!

Naruto admits he likes Sakura and Sakura likes Naruto.

Hinata admits her love to Naruto, but Naruto never said anything that he likes or loves Hinata.

So NarutoxSakura for the win.
no
he will marry hinata!
yes
I will go with Sakura. I mean Naruto loved her from the start and even tho he found out how mean she can be, he has also found out how caring she can be.
no

i agree with you
Sakura. Mostly because I hate Hinata. Hinata should be with Kiba...
no coment...
naruto will be with hinata, everyone knows that
yes
NaruHina.
EPIC YES
i think my siggy explains my sitch.
:shock:
he should be with Hinata -_-....if there is no other option *_* lol
because I like SasuSaku better.
yes
I love hinata
yes
Sakura
no
I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs":lol:) he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him. I also agree with RainbowRazor's reasoning from the 2nd page (i tried to add it on along with my explanation but, for some reason, the page wouldn't let me.)
yes
hinata she loves him more
yes
I say Hinata....

Sakura and Naruto just don't seem like a good couple..
yes

sorry for the epicly long post i was bord

Akinimari
11-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Its kind of a hard question because it is probably over with when it comes to Sakura and Sasuke being together. So Naruto might end up with Sakura but Hinata cares so much for Naruto it seems more reasonable for them to get together but then Sakura has no one. Now I have a few other love endings that may come about.

Shikamaru will probably end up with that sand girl Temari
Choji and Ino but thats a bit iffy
Ten-Ten and Neji
Now here is also another outcome for Hinata, she could also end up with Kiba and then Naruto end up with Sakura. They go so many ways with this because of the many characters. But hay this is just my opinion.

flamey234
11-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Its kind of a hard question because it is probably over with when it comes to Sakura and Sasuke being together. So Naruto might end up with Sakura but Hinata cares so much for Naruto it seems more reasonable for them to get together but then Sakura has no one. Now I have a few other love endings that may come about.

Shikamaru will probably end up with that sand girl Temari
Choji and Ino but thats a bit iffy
Ten-Ten and Neji
Now here is also another outcome for Hinata, she could also end up with Kiba and then Naruto end up with Sakura. They go so many ways with this because of the many characters. But hay this is just my opinion.
Lee could get Sakura

Akinimari
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Lee could get Sakura
True but I don't really see it happening.

flamey234
11-01-2009, 08:35 PM
True but I don't really see it happening.
Well I kinda do if Naruto goes with Hinata and Sasuke never comes back

Akinimari
11-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Well I kinda do if Naruto goes with Hinata and Sasuke never comes back
Yea But Rock Lee I'd rather her be with Sai then him which also could happen.

Fliparrachii
11-03-2009, 03:58 PM
I dont know, Hinata is sweet and innocent and Sakura is sweet but has a inner demon voice. I dont know.

athoatho
11-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Hinata for sure Sakura loves Sasuke and rejected him in the first place he should not look for her

LilHinataGirl
11-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Its Defently NaruHina Because NaruSaku Is Bad plus sakura is still in love with sasuke sooo yeah

LilHinataGirl
11-03-2009, 04:08 PM
NaruHina

ninja05
11-03-2009, 04:58 PM
Sakura.

flamey234
11-03-2009, 04:59 PM
I guess I have to put this down again

I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs":lol:) he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him.

LilHinataGirl
11-04-2009, 11:25 AM
I guess I have to put this down again

I go for NaruHina. In the beginning, when Naruto (as Sasuke) was about to kiss Sakura (before he got the "runs":lol:) he said he realized why he likes Sakura. My theory is that he likes Sakura's stubourness so when Sakura was "nice" and said she loved him (and any other time Sakura was nice), it freaks him out. He also still thinks of Sasuke as a rival and he doesn't want to lose to him. Another thing that blows a hole in the whole NaruSaku thing is the fact that Sai was the cause of Sakura saying she loved Naruto (along with a couple of subreasons) because he told Sakura that Naruto loved her (and he didn't want him telling her that). Hinata, however, didn't need anyone to tell her Naruto's feelings. Instead, she went on gut instinct and trusted in her own self esteem (she also didn't stutter as she usually does) when she told Naruto that she loved him.

I'm Agreeing With You

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
11-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Heck ya naruhina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-04-2009, 11:28 AM
Its Defently NaruHina Because NaruSaku Is Bad plus sakura is still in love with sasuke sooo yeah
THAT'S IT I'M SENDING YOU A FRIEND REQUEST lol you are just so like my opinion lol

LilHinataGirl
11-04-2009, 11:30 AM
lol i addded you

LilHinataGirl
11-04-2009, 11:41 AM
but like i say hinata and naruto are the lovely couple in the whole entire world!!!!!!! not sakura and naruto .....
NaruHina

mysticninja
11-04-2009, 02:15 PM
hinata

11-05-2009, 11:34 AM
hinata
You go mystic lol :P

11-05-2009, 11:35 AM
but like i say hinata and naruto are the lovely couple in the whole entire world!!!!!!! not sakura and naruto .....
NaruHina

Ya i know i have lots of reasons why NaruHina would work out. Although i want SasuSaku to happen too. THEY ARE BOTH CUTE!!

flamey234
11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah but NaruSaku took a pretty heavy blow after this week's chapter. I'm still going for NaruHina

Sasori_X
11-05-2009, 11:54 AM
How about SakuHina :D:D:D

:Gaara:
11-05-2009, 11:55 AM
naruto + Hinata

HinNaru

flamey234
11-05-2009, 11:55 AM
How about SakuHina :D:D:D
That's just not right:shock:

Sasori_X
11-05-2009, 11:58 AM
That's just not right:shock:

Ah come on, I'm not the first person to think about that............ or am I?:shock:

:Gaara:
11-05-2009, 12:01 PM
^Trust me, I agree that would be pretty cool lol

nightfire
11-05-2009, 04:30 PM
okay im kinda tired of 50000 brazillion ppl making these polls. for the 500000.4544536 time sakura is sooooooooo much better get over it!:p

flamey234
11-05-2009, 05:29 PM
I'm Agreeing With You
here's an updated version based on the new chapter

here is the reason why I believe the NaruSaku relationship would be 1.5 sided and NaruHina would be 2 sided.
NaruSaku started because Naruto was in love with Sakuras Body. This would not work out right because those kind of relationships are the kind that don't last long. A true relationship is one where you can be happy for the one you love no matter what they've done. This is almost a connection of the minds (best way I could do it). NaruHina would be the meeting of the minds since it seems Naruto's love for Hinata has been steadily growing. No matter how I throw in different scenarios on NaruHina and NaruSaku through my head trying to figure out which one would be best for both, it almost always turns out to be NaruHina. They also both understand each other more than Sakura understands Naruto and vice versa.

titanscsj
01-02-2010, 06:20 PM
i think hinata sakura has to many issues plus hinatas real sweet sakura just mean and complains lol

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
01-02-2010, 06:27 PM
i think hinata sakura has to many issues plus hinatas real sweet sakura just mean and complains lol
I think so. Hinata cares about Naruto because of his actions on caring for his comrades. As for Saklura, I don't know.

Nicolet
04-02-2011, 07:34 PM
I think he should be with Sakura.

Rasengan SageX5
04-08-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm gonna say that I want Naruto to be with Hinata. This has been my belief ever since the Chunin exams. That was when Naruto really noticed Hinata for the first time and she really came out of her shell to try and impress him. The Proud Failure Speech was one of my favorite scenes in the entire anime. Naruto was really doubting himself, but since Hinata was there to tell that he had what it takes to win, no matter how many times he fell, he was put back in high spirits and was able to win.

LoneTophat
04-23-2011, 08:08 PM
NaruHina. Been that way since the original guys. It's going to happen eventually. Although slightly more off topic, some forum posters need to learn correct spelling and grammar. Jesus, it makes me feel like I'm talking to twelve year old fangi- Oh god there's 12 year old fan girls here! RUN!!!

Wooster
04-24-2011, 09:05 AM
Hinata is a stalker. Naruto should stay far, far away. D:

gara my love
04-24-2011, 09:17 AM
i will say Hinata .. ^^

SauceK
04-24-2011, 10:11 AM
I hate Hinata, she's too shy. I also hate Sakura causes she's just a dick so neither -.-

DeGenorous24
04-24-2011, 10:14 AM
I like Hinata!!

Parak111
04-24-2011, 11:33 AM
Sasuke.

sasunaruwonderland
04-24-2011, 12:28 PM
I kinda like SasuNaru better than NaruSaku or NaruHina.
KibaHina is a bit better than NaruHina.
And... Sakura.......... I just really REALLY REALLY don't like her.

Shikamaru Nara
04-24-2011, 12:30 PM
None of them!

Santisimo
04-25-2011, 02:57 AM
Dammit, I voted before actually reading the OP.

Pairings suck.

Hikari-chan
04-25-2011, 04:21 AM
Sakura.

Jakropha
04-25-2011, 02:30 PM
He should be with Tobi, cause that would end the series happily
The villain winning

Rorek
04-25-2011, 07:11 PM
I believe that Naruto and Sakura have been destined to be together. I'm not trying to make you mad Yuki. :D It's just that all the evidence points to NaruSaku. First of all, Naruto has risked his life for her countless times, and she knows this.

Second, their relationship has been the most focused on throughout the whole series. I mean, no two other characters have the most interaction or think/talk about each other more than those two. It just seems to me that it's scripted.

Thirdly, they make the cutest couple, always fighting and having their moments. Hinata is too shy to be with Naruto, she'd have a heart attack if he ever proposed to her.

So that's my two cents on the whole thing. ;)

SakuraKissX
04-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Naruto X Hinata!!

Pain113
04-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Rorek you hav got a point tho i do still think HinataXNaruto coz well they are just so cute together. and they both have their moments... well in Hinatas mind. she deserves to be with him!:D GOOD LUCK HINATA!

Rorek
04-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Thanks Pain. It's not like I don't like Hinata, it's just that I like Sakura more. :D

USSJ
04-27-2011, 10:41 AM
sakura. the bond is stronger. hes pined after her since the start and has a real reason for liking her so much so he deserves to be with her after all this time. hinata seems like the same gushing stalker fangirl as ino is for sasuke. hinata is too quiet and shy for a hyperactive knucklehead. sakura wouldnt let him abuse sexy jutsu or perv over other girls. they have actually gone on dates whereas hinata has only gushed and fainted as well as confessing at the last possible moment. sakura didnt know about it so her confession in shippuden imo was totally real and not just copying sai or hinata. hinata has spent maybe 2 hours of screentime with naruto whereas sakura has always been there.
sakura has confidence in naruto amd he inspired her in more ways than one. hinata is still the shy nervous wreck she always was.
and i just think hinata deserves kiba more than a man whos completely ignored her. if people are pissed about sakura obsessing over sasuke, why not look at the other end of the spectrum and see that naruto has just as many freaking fangirls and only because hes teh herooo. if the main heroine was like hinata all this time, i think people would get tired of that as well.
sakura fighting with naruto is mostly for comic relief, whereas their bond is sweet and serious.

medlnic15
06-06-2011, 04:40 AM
naruhina forever

Lil Gaara
06-06-2011, 07:17 AM
sakura

puglia
06-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Sakura ... is normal!

The Awesome
07-25-2011, 08:47 PM
NaruHina

Hinatalove
08-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Naruhina!

Pyro
08-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Sakura.

Warsaw504
08-23-2011, 02:29 PM
NaruHina for a few reasons

1. i think hinata diserves naruto more then sakura

2. Hinata to me has way more care for him

3. simply because they look good together

i dont really care if naruto is with sakura i mean i wouldnt mind but overall id just rather naruhina

DeathTheKid101
08-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Naruto & Hinata they just work!!! xD and they would be soo cute together!!!!!

Sharingan19
09-10-2011, 11:43 AM
Hinata all the way baby!!! :D

Zaichis
09-10-2011, 12:16 PM
[QUOTE=rainbowrazor;1158964]i put this on a thread i made but

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#dda0dd]The question is really who is best for naruto naruto is really happy with sakura all the time he does have strong feelings for her he would even go as far as risking his life to bring back sasuke for sakura even though it hurts him to know that she is in love with sasuke (but i think sakura thinks of sasuke as an important friend now)sakuras feelings for naruto are confusing right now she hated him but learned to acknowledge him as a powerful ninja and a great friend but when it come to love I

Sharingan19
09-10-2011, 12:20 PM
NaruHina for a few reasons

1. i think hinata diserves naruto more then sakura

2. Hinata to me has way more care for him

3. simply because they look good together

i dont really care if naruto is with sakura i mean i wouldnt mind but overall id just rather naruhina

It wouldn't be fair on Hinata if Naruto went with Sakura afterall the build-up of Hinata and the way she is around Naruto. But i completely agree with your three points.

Zaichis
09-10-2011, 12:36 PM
lol i would love if a fine girl was stalking me lol i hope im not wierd.

Sharingan19
09-10-2011, 01:27 PM
lol i would love if a fine girl was stalking me lol i hope im not wierd.

Ha i'm right there with ya buddy `:P

Super Sanin 3
09-10-2011, 03:56 PM
I like Hinata better but the whole plot points to Naruto x Sakura or he ends up alone

SmokingPistols
09-12-2011, 09:07 PM
Hinata is the bees knees.

TheBraveShinobi
10-18-2011, 10:26 AM
NaruSaku, duh!
Naruto likes Sakura! And he never noticed Hinata..

Maruko
10-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Sakuraaaaaaaaaaa

Naruto Namikazi
10-19-2011, 06:38 AM
Naruto and HINATA OF COURSE. I mean CMON u really think that he should be with Hinata ???!!! :S. KISHI THIS IS A ONE TIME LIFE REQUEST PLEASE END NARUTO WITH A HAPPY NARUxHINA ENDING :D

Naruto<3Sakura
10-20-2011, 09:42 PM
narusakura

Tsukinomai
10-21-2011, 11:08 PM
Hinata and Naruto. <3

CherryCat
10-21-2011, 11:55 PM
yea but what about how Naruto's face looked when she said that and the fact that he asked after his battle 'are HINATA and the others ok' not 'are SAKURA and the others ok'
I didnt even think about that. Of course it may have been because she was the last person he saw b4 went all fox, but maybe it means he's finally noticed her. So maybe slowly Hinata will grow on him now. I forgot about him saying that.

CherryCat
10-21-2011, 11:58 PM
NaruSaku, duh!
Naruto likes Sakura! And he never noticed Hinata..

True he never noticed her b4 but I think he's starting to notice her now because of the friendly words in this weeks chapter. Even if its in a friendly way, he's starting to notice now. In my opinion.

TheBraveShinobi
10-22-2011, 03:30 AM
True he never noticed her b4 but I think he's starting to notice her now because of the friendly words in this weeks chapter. Even if its in a friendly way, he's starting to notice now. In my opinion.

Yeah, you can say that. but i don't think that Naruto will ever like Hinata :/ Because he always did have a crush on Sakura.

Naruto Namikazi
10-22-2011, 05:41 AM
Yeah, you can say that. but i don't think that Naruto will ever like Hinata :/ Because he always did have a crush on Sakura.
Then some1 needs to slap him in the face so he wakes up. But not from Sakura he will just get more in love with her :(. Man... if sakura beats the heavens out of Naruto he will still love her. But since hinata almost sacrificed her life for Naruto against Pain maybe he will change. But why haven't we seen them together since that battle??? Hinata admits her love to Naruto yet it has been too many episodes to count but still never seen them together since then :(

A7XNaruHina
10-23-2011, 01:08 PM
hinata of course.

Lari18
10-23-2011, 02:18 PM
Bah. Sakura because even though she wasn't the nicest to Naruto at first, at least she actively supported and cared about him through out the manga. Seriously. Everyone who says Hinata has always supported Naruto may I direct you to the Naruto vs. Kiba fight where it was SAKURA who cheered loudly for Naruto and Hinata who kept her thoughts to herself? Hinata even doubted he'd win at one point while Sakura never lost faith. This shows up again in the search for Itachi arc where Hinata, once again, doubts Naruto's strength against Tobi while Sakura didn't.

Sakura ALLLLL the way.

Naruto Namikazi
10-24-2011, 03:43 AM
Bah. Sakura because even though she wasn't the nicest to Naruto at first, at least she actively supported and cared about him through out the manga. Seriously. Everyone who says Hinata has always supported Naruto may I direct you to the Naruto vs. Kiba fight where it was SAKURA who cheered loudly for Naruto and Hinata who kept her thoughts to herself? Hinata even doubted he'd win at one point while Sakura never lost faith. This shows up again in the search for Itachi arc where Hinata, once again, doubts Naruto's strength against Tobi while Sakura didn't.

Sakura ALLLLL the way.
She cheers for him because he is a part of the team she doesn't love him for true any way, she told him that she loves him just so she can take the promise that he made for her 3 years ago. Naah Sakura isn't even worth liking she might be good looking but that doesnt change the facts that he likes sakura yet sakura doesnt know will she go for sasuke or Naruto even after Sasuke tried to kill her :S.
Hinata on the other hand is now more confident of her self a lot stronger too and not to forget that she almost gave her life for naruto at the Pain battle where Sakura was just like" NARUTOOOO. Please save us`~( " sakura just know how to cry and leave everything to Naruto, where Hinata has the will to fight. And Hinata always loved Naruto!! The hell with Sakura . Just look at the poll dude its 60% for Hinata and about 30% for Sakura i dont know who the hell in the world are those other 10% but i have to respect their ideas.

Alinah
10-24-2011, 10:26 AM
just because someone says "I love you" doesn't mean that person is automatically gonna love that person in return.

I don't think NaruHina would be a great combo as so many others seem to think. She can barely talk to him and gets all shy, think she is worth nothing and has the worst self esteem I've ever seen. I don't see how any guy would find that attractive to begin with, and especially not Naruto and the way he is as a person.

Sakura is just stuck in her own little world of how she thinks life would be with Sasuke, and tbh she is starting to piss me off, for gods sake, you haven't seen this guy for several years, you have no clue what he is like and yet you're inlove with him? seriously, that isn't love, it's a dream. I just hope she's smart enough to realize it, otherwise I wouldn't say she's a smart one.

But I can really see NaruSaku happening more than NaruHina. A relationship where one is the underdog never lasts in the long run, equality is more important and the guts to stand for what you thin but still be able to negotiate an answer that both are happy with. Really, a relationship aint a dance on roses, it's hard work from both partners, that how it works. And to switch it, I just don't think Naruto is cut from Hinata, I can't say I think they have the same goals, want the same out of life.
I do think though that Naruto and Sakura would compliment eachother alot better. Abit of teasing eachother and knowing it's just joking around, being able to put on a serious face when needed and such.

Really though, aslong as Naruto would be happy in the end and be with the one he loves, and she loves him back.

ChibiAsh
10-24-2011, 11:47 AM
She cheers for him because he is a part of the team she doesn't love him for true any way, she told him that she loves him just so she can take the promise that he made for her 3 years ago. Naah Sakura isn't even worth liking she might be good looking but that doesnt change the facts that he likes sakura yet sakura doesnt know will she go for sasuke or Naruto even after Sasuke tried to kill her :S.
Hinata on the other hand is now more confident of her self a lot stronger too and not to forget that she almost gave her life for naruto at the Pain battle where Sakura was just like" NARUTOOOO. Please save us`~( " sakura just know how to cry and leave everything to Naruto, where Hinata has the will to fight. And Hinata always loved Naruto!! The hell with Sakura . Just look at the poll dude its 60% for Hinata and about 30% for Sakura i dont know who the hell in the world are those other 10% but i have to respect their ideas.

It's just your opinion that Sakura doesn't love Naruto. And no, her feelings for Sasuke don't mean she can't love Naruto.

Tbh, I don't like it when people imply Sakura has never done anything for Naruto or Hinata has done more. That's just not true. Sakura has supported Naruto for years as his team-mate, and saved him from lonliness, cheered him on, and risked her life for him. She tried to stop him when he went 4 tails during the Orochimaru fight, even though he could have killed her. Her only concern there was Naruto hurting himself. She became a medical ninja so she would be able to help and support him. She still has feelings for Sasuke, but she sees him clearly for what he is now. She tried to put her feelings aside and kill him to spare Naruto the pain of the burden he's been carrying for so long. That was just as much about Naruto as Sasuke. It's not like she couldn't kill him because she's sitting there fantasizing about being with him, she just still cares even if she shouldn't. She's human. And Naruto is similar in that he refuses to give up on Sasuke when everyone wants him to.

And there are reasons she didn't help during the Pein fight. One was because for one she was doing her job healing people, which is crucial. And secondly she didn't even know about it until later, at a point when Naruto was winning. What Hinata did was brave, even if rash, but it doesn't earn her Naruto's love or mean he will fall in love with her when he's always loved Sakura.

Naruto Namikazi
10-24-2011, 12:07 PM
It's just your opinion that Sakura doesn't love Naruto. And no, her feelings for Sasuke don't mean she can't love Naruto.

Tbh, I don't like it when people imply Sakura has never done anything for Naruto or Hinata has done more. That's just not true. Sakura has supported Naruto for years as his team-mate, and saved him from lonliness, cheered him on, and risked her life for him. She tried to stop him when he went 4 tails during the Orochimaru fight, even though he could have killed her. Her only concern there was Naruto hurting himself. She became a medical ninja so she would be able to help and support him. She still has feelings for Sasuke, but she sees him clearly for what he is now. She tried to put her feelings aside and kill him to spare Naruto the pain of the burden he's been carrying for so long. That was just as much about Naruto as Sasuke. It's not like she couldn't kill him because she's sitting there fantasizing about being with him, she just still cares even if she shouldn't. She's human. And Naruto is similar in that he refuses to give up on Sasuke when everyone wants him to.

And there are reasons she didn't help during the Pein fight. One was because for one she was doing her job healing people, which is crucial. And secondly she didn't even know about it until later, at a point when Naruto was winning. What Hinata did was brave, even if rash, but it doesn't earn her Naruto's love or mean he will fall in love with her when he's always loved Sakura.
So u imply that the 60% is wrong ??? C'mon be fair. I partially agree that Sakura became stronger but don't forget that she became a med. ninja just so she isn't as useless as she had been. Not out of love to any1

Lari18
10-24-2011, 12:28 PM
So u imply that the 60% is wrong ??? C'mon be fair. I partially agree that Sakura became stronger but don't forget that she became a med. ninja just so she isn't as useless as she had been. Not out of love to any1

And what is wrong with that? It just means she's intrinsically motivated. That's awesome! It's a sign of inner strength :p! Come on this is the modern times! Women don't HAVE to improve themselves for a boy anymore ya know. I don't understand that NaruHina argument. Why is Hinata better than Sakura just because Sakura has thoughts NOT revolving around Naruto?

ChibiAsh
10-24-2011, 12:39 PM

This is an opinion poll. How am I not being fair? That 60% are voting for who they want personally with Naruto. That doesn't make them right about what will happen.

I gave the example of her becoming a medical ninja to counter what you seemed to be implying about Sakura not doing anything for Naruto. She became a medical ninja to not be useless in general but also to be able to help Naruto on missions. And she has. One example is being able to heal him after he went 4 tails against Orochimaru. She has helped Naruto many times, in different ways.

And I don't think her actions always have to be for Naruto specifically. She has helped Naruto, but no her actions don't all revolve around him, and they shouldn't. As a medical ninja she has a responsibilty to everyone that needs help.

Bacon
10-24-2011, 12:42 PM
It's obvious that Ino will be with naruto. :3

Lari18
10-24-2011, 01:01 PM

I assume you are joking but I actually wouldn't mind that lol XD.

Naruto Namikazi
10-25-2011, 05:17 AM
And what is wrong with that? It just means she's intrinsically motivated. That's awesome! It's a sign of inner strength :p! Come on this is the modern times! Women don't HAVE to improve themselves for a boy anymore ya know. I don't understand that NaruHina argument. Why is Hinata better than Sakura just because Sakura has thoughts NOT revolving around Naruto?
U say u don't understand that NaruHina argument. What is there not to be understood. And by the way when u said that Sakura was busy healing the others in the pain Battle it's wrong. Because after the Ultimate Shenra Tense Sakura was with a byakugan user of the hyuuga, not healing, at least not at the moment when Naruto was facing pain.
This is a friendly argument iam not getting angry nor should u :D. And think of it this way... Kishimito probably (actually 99%) knows about this website, and he probably is looking at the polls about NaruHina and NaruSaku. If u think about it for a little bit, Kishimito would lose about 20% out of the if NaruSaku would take place. Yet he wins about 20% if it finishes NaruHina. If u look at it by the Financial way, just an idea, don't u agree?

Lari18
10-25-2011, 07:34 AM
U say u don't understand that NaruHina argument. What is there not to be understood. And by the way when u said that Sakura was busy healing the others in the pain Battle it's wrong. Because after the Ultimate Shenra Tense Sakura was with a byakugan user of the hyuuga, not healing, at least not at the moment when Naruto was facing pain.
This is a friendly argument iam not getting angry nor should u . And think of it this way... Kishimito probably (actually 99%) knows about this website, and he probably is looking at the polls about NaruHina and NaruSaku. If u think about it for a little bit, Kishimito would lose about 20% out of the if NaruSaku would take place. Yet he wins about 20% if it finishes NaruHina. If u look at it by the Financial way, just an idea, don't u agree?

Well I don't understand why some NaruHina fans argue that Hinata having her every single thought revolve around Naruto is a good thing. I mean thinking about him is cool yeah, but she's thinking about him the entire time for every single one of her appearances. Doesn't that sound like she's creepily obsessed? I have a crush on a boy but I'm not thinking about him 24/7. Also I have pointed out before that even though she thinks about him all the time, she doesn't necessarily always believe in him. Hinata has doubted Naruto's strength twice now.

I'm pretty sure she was healing people. But I'll go reread those chapters to make sure.

LOL yeah I was just joking :p. To be honest the last thing I want to do is get all political about a manga made in Japan :roll:.

This site doesn't represent all of Naruto's viewership. In Japan, NaruHina is actually less popular than NaruSaku and NejiHina.

Jikūkan
10-25-2011, 03:31 PM
I'd be happy one way or the other. However I personally chose Sakura. Naruto being with Hinata is cute, and there's powerful reasoning behind it. She's more than easily earned his recognition and Love, but would he really see her that way? Kishi may have this happen, but it wouldn't really seem all that realisitic(or would it with a deeper look!)

Either way, there's more story and heart touching power behind the Sakura and Naruto option. All the trouble Sakura has unknowingly caused Naruto over the years. Naruto bearing that burden with a smile the whole while. Two distinguishing moments. One being when Naruto left the village with the other genin during the sasuke rescue arc. Rock Lee saw the look Naruto gave Sakura(when even she didn't) and commented on it in a round about way. The the infamous moment when Sai brought up Naruto's obvious feelings to Naruto himself, thennnn told Sakura in an attempt to get her to release the burden she imposes on poor Naruto. A combination of guilt and utter emotional confusion strikes her hard. It's a good mix and a nice start for a little stroll to Love, no?

FoxxyKat
12-29-2011, 01:14 AM
Other! I prefer Naruto with Sasuke.^__^

-Naruto-
12-29-2011, 11:32 AM
Hinata. If not solely for plot that has already happened.

roullex uchiha
12-29-2011, 01:14 PM
He should be with Hinata because she really loves him and she would never hurt him.

Pinks17
01-04-2012, 06:05 PM

awesome.

EYE OF AGES
03-23-2012, 04:33 AM
I go for hinata, anyone addicted to sasuke has yet to awaken from that tragic addiction and it has doomed the likes of orochimaru(as far as we know naruto, sakura, tobi, kabuto, etc will remain addicted even till the very end, unless indicated otherwise this seems likely to be the most probable case.).

EYE OF AGES
03-23-2012, 04:35 AM
He should be with Hinata because she really loves him and she would never hurt him.
Let's be realistic, how could a relationship operate without the possibility of hurt feelings?

Klaire
05-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Sakura.. obviously. <_<;
Besides Hinata is quiet like 90% of the time

So Naruto would like, be on fire and she'd be all "... -whispers- you need help with that.."

SirRasengan
08-08-2012, 10:34 PM
I say Hinata. In my mind I just can't picture Naruto and Sakura together...

PrinceofPeace
08-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Hinata

1- she is sexier
2- nicer.
3- stronger
4- has better genes

narutogirl13
09-19-2012, 05:58 PM
My money's on Hinata

PrinceofPeace
09-19-2012, 06:26 PM
WOw not only in the polls but most ppl on this page say HINATA

Even if Naruto messed up and went with Sakura the masses would revolt ! lol ! But serioulsly most say NaruHina and most are right

guitargirlsings
09-22-2012, 08:01 AM
I think he should just go with Hinata and be done with it. Yes, I understand he's loved Sakura for years and years, but at this point she's got nothing left for anyone else. All she cares about is Sasuke. Hinata loves him and would do anything for him, he could be happier with her.

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Naruto loves Sakura's outside appearance
but
Hinata loves Naruto's spirit
and
Naruto admires Hinata's spirit

what does Naruto like about Sakura spirtually?
Besides Sakura loves Saskue

And NaruHina is more like Naruto's parents

Hinata is like both Minato and Kushina
Sakura is only like Kushina

hlm9803
09-22-2012, 12:50 PM
I like both pairings, but I like NaruHina better.
Naruto and Sakura have history, but in that relationship, Naruto seems to be doing all the saving. And then he gets punched afterwards (sure, it's for humor, but I don't like seeing Naruto getting hit like that).
Naruto and Hinata are more... They both have each other's backs, and they can push each other to get better. Plus, they're cute together.
Well, that's my opinion, anyway.

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 01:19 PM
Plus if you look at MOST polls people like Naruhina

MINATO-The Yellow Flash
09-22-2012, 01:25 PM

Agreed but that's probably because we all know Sakura loves Sasuke...

That and Hinata >>>> Sakura all day everyday :D

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 01:58 PM
(lol I think I single-handedly brought back the NaruHina vs NaruSaku and Hinata over Sakura debate))

hahah sorry

Waterstar
09-22-2012, 04:55 PM
I think who he should be with is the one he chooses for himself. If he chooses Hinata, then she is who he will be with, if it is Sakura who he is happy with then she will be him, unless she chooses Sasuke. The point is they both love him even if one loves another. They both have feelings for him. Whoever's future will be intertrined with Naruto's will be of only his choosing.

Sarutobi: That is a wise saying that has just been repeated quite a couple of times, if I do say so myself.`:)

bo.o"

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 04:58 PM
^yeah......

BUT HINATA LOVES HIM MORE AND SHE HAS SHOWN MORE FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM

plus Hinata never casued Naruto as much physical/emotional pain as Sakura

e710
09-22-2012, 05:08 PM

Like that matters.:ugeek:

e710
09-22-2012, 05:09 PM
^yeah......

BUT HINATA LOVES HIM MORE AND SHE HAS SHOWN MORE FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM

plus Hinata never casued Naruto as much physical/emotional pain as Sakura

Hinata has never had an actual conversation with Naruto how will she cause Naruto any pain?

Sorry bout the double post.

PrinceofPeace
09-22-2012, 05:32 PM
how do polls not matter???

Hinata have had convo's
-when hinata gave him encouragement to beat Neji
-When they were taking the test
-When Hinata told him she loved him
-WHen Naruto rescued Hinata in KM

Vaio
09-28-2012, 06:08 AM
I'll have to go with hinata on this one

Ariana Dean
09-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Well in my opinion Naruto & Hinata should be together.
And also on that matter i hate Naruto for not carring about Hinata and going after Sakura even though he knows that Sakura loves Sasuke.
He totally hurts Hinatas feelings.

Roronoa Zoro
09-28-2012, 08:15 AM
Hinata definitely IMO. Shes always been there for Naruto and Sakura is just startin to get into him ( I think )

PrinceofPeace
09-28-2012, 09:52 PM
The polls tell it all NARUHINA FOREVER

Arum
09-29-2012, 03:37 PM
I will go with NaruHina on this one (because it's the most adorable thing omg! <3 ).

HOWEVER, we all KNOW that Hinata loves Naruto. There's plenty of evidence to support that (it's the most obvious thing in the whole show). But, do we really have enough evidence to support that Naruto loves her back yet? Unless someone here can present some, I can't say there is...

All in all, I really don't care that much WHO he ends up with (I'm kind of fine with either). But I prefer Hinata. :)

Bazk
09-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Hinata cause i want sakura to die

PrinceofPeace
09-30-2012, 09:52 AM
WOW NaruHina is soooo obvious

And what can you coompare NaruSaku tooo??

AliceUchiha
10-13-2012, 10:12 PM
Hinata and Naruto seems to have the best chances of success, but he's clearly more fixated on Sakura.

koshej
11-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Answer:
Definitely Hinata - best for all three of them.
I still didn't give up on SasuSaku.
As of Naruto being dense - yeah, but some recent manga (556???) makes me think it's slowly getting overridden. :D

Ninyn
11-13-2012, 08:46 AM
-_-' are you just saying that to TRY (key word try) to make me mad or do you really think that Shika

you know this girls got spunk i like that XD reminds me of ino and sakura but more of a tenten hint to her hhehehehehheh. hey Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki if you have a deal with me saying this pm me XD

(actually just pm me anyways XD)

Souret
11-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Hinata she is the one with romantic feelings for Naruto and Sakura probably wouldn't work with him

athoatho
11-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Hinata, if she agree Sakura does not deserve him he should have some dignity, and tell sakura that he is not a spare part

koshej
11-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Hinata, if she agree Sakura does not deserve him he should have some dignity, and tell sakura that he is not a spare part

Erm, I doubt that Naruto even has to apologize to Sakura for choosing Hinata.
Sakura always was "Sasuke-kun"-bound, so even if she stopped being obsessed with him, she won't suddenly switch to Naruto all of a sudden.
As for NaruHina, Naruto always was nice to Hinata as a friend, he cheered her up ever since.
And they're still TEENS, so the "love" part isn't that much different from strong friendship.
And I real-life'ly think that true love actually IS like a strong mental bond, nothing to do with LUST.
Real love is made of mutual understanding and striving for mutual or common goals in life.
Admiration is a good fuel for it.
Thus, Naruto would be easier to "fall in love" with Hinata, cause they share a lot of similarities life-wise and goal-wise.
Sakura... not really.

Fullmetal Anarchy
12-22-2012, 01:54 PM
NarutoxHinata

The poll tells all.

OnceLostLu
02-05-2013, 11:50 PM
Well, Sakura was fairly..useless (for a lack of a better term) through out the original series. She was more concerned about Sasuke then really doing anything too useful. Hinata was painfully shy, but even she had a filler episode where she tried to help Naruto with his search for Sasuke. (The bug episode) I would say Hinata was the better character, I also have to say she is better for Naruto.

InnerSakura
02-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Hinata loves Naruto.
Sakura loves Sasuke.
There's really only one way it could turn out...

PrinceofPeace
02-06-2013, 09:02 AM
HInata is better in every way besides bruth strenght

Sakura & Naruto
02-17-2013, 10:05 AM
narusaku :)

Uzumaki Keegan
03-01-2013, 10:53 PM
can we change our vote? i meant to choose other.

i really can't see naruto being with anyone except sasuke so i vote sasunaru

GasaiYuno
12-30-2013, 09:33 PM
naruto and sakura
sitting under a tree
k i s s i n g
lulz.

Sintenigious
01-19-2014, 04:50 AM
Hinata because she isnt always ignoring naruto