PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: What is the purpose of this website?

delkerramak
03-30-2009, 09:13 PM
I am not quite sure how to say this, but I just have no idea why this website is putting out subbed episodes.

I mean, it's great that they want to do this but seriously what is the point. The website is putting out episodes we have already seen subbed. Just last thursday, they put out only the first half of the 1 hour naruto special.

Episode 102 was subbed last week by a few different independent parties. Why does Viz even bother putting these episodes when we get them from other sources a week before and not even with a sacrifice to quality?

Viz isn't making money on this. So you guys are paying people to do this because youre bored? Anyways, if that is the case, please continue putting out already subbed episodes instead of releasing DUBBED episodes of shippuden. (dont mean to sound rude)

Anyone see where I am coming from? Bring forth feedback...

SRhyse
03-30-2009, 09:25 PM
We know it can be hard waiting to see the newest episodes of a series you love, especially one as ninja as Naruto. This site's our way of making it easier on everyone involved.

As for how we're making money on this, our videos have ads. I'm not sure what that part about us not getting paid's all about. I know I'm getting paid :|. (My bed's made of gold!)

And as for the dubs, don't worry: we're still working on them. We know you love them too, and we didn't forget about them. We're all about quality here, and we don't want to put them out if they're anything but the best they can be.

dml
03-31-2009, 07:29 AM
The point of this website is to talk about Naruto...
The point of the website in my profile is to talk about video games and get codes...
The point of being a ninja is to be a ninja...

--
Sage Mode - Moderator's Note: Edited for spamming of user's website.
--

Lord Pirion of Azure
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
I am not quite sure how to say this, but I just have no idea why this website is putting out subbed episodes.

I mean, it's great that they want to do this but seriously what is the point. The website is putting out episodes we have already seen subbed. Just last thursday, they put out only the first half of the 1 hour naruto special.

Episode 102 was subbed last week by a few different independent parties. Why does Viz even bother putting these episodes when we get them from other sources a week before and not even with a sacrifice to quality?

Viz isn't making money on this. So you guys are paying people to do this because youre bored? Anyways, if that is the case, please continue putting out already subbed episodes instead of releasing DUBBED episodes of shippuden. (dont mean to sound rude)

Viz owns the copyright, so more people are willing to either pay to watch now, or wait a week and watch them rather than illegally downloading the episodes.

I don't mean to sound rude, but when they actual company is working hard to give the fans what they want, then you need to pay them a lot more respect.

Naruto
04-03-2009, 06:49 PM

Viz owns the copyright, so more people are willing to either pay to watch now, or wait a week and watch them rather than illegally downloading the episodes.

I don't mean to sound rude, but when they actual company is working hard to give the fans what they want, then you need to pay them a lot more respect.

Really have to agree with that.

narutoshots
04-05-2009, 08:03 AM
I see where your going with this just get the subbed episodes from someone else. BUt if has cussingso what if it does. Were teens on here its not like we dont hear it.

eternalblackrain
04-14-2009, 08:27 PM

i have a lot of respect for viz for what they are doing.they didn't even have to make naruto in english in the first place((i rather not think about if they hadn't)).some people are broke and don't have the money to buy the episode's to download and don't want to go to jail.so we much rather wait.

Toma RNK
04-14-2009, 08:55 PM

i have a lot of respect for viz for what they are doing.they didn't even have to make naruto in english in the first place((i rather not think about if they hadn't)).some people are broke and don't have the money to buy the episode's to download and don't want to go to jail.so we much rather wait.

I nominate this post as the official first gravedigging of these forums.

jeshuag9
04-14-2009, 09:33 PM
who ever asked this freaking question sucks because this is the site that I go every few days to watch naruto episodes because naruto doesn't even come on any more and I'm praying that this break is just so they can show naruto shippuden :evil:

garraswerewolf
04-14-2009, 09:40 PM
who ever asked this freaking question sucks because this is the site that I go every few days to watch naruto episodes because naruto doesn't even come on any more and I'm praying that this break is just so they can show naruto shippuden :evil:
dude calm down

Toma RNK
04-14-2009, 09:41 PM
dude calm down

Yeah you should relax a bit friend.

Vidda Hatake
04-14-2009, 09:52 PM
i have a lot of respect for viz for what they are doing.they didn't even have to make naruto in english in the first place((i rather not think about if they hadn't)).some people are broke and don't have the money to buy the episode's to download and don't want to go to jail.so we much rather wait.[/quote]

Totally, whole-heartedly agree!!! Thanks!! :D

zerosameri
04-14-2009, 10:26 PM

------------------------------
i have to agree to.there is only so much a person can do.