PDA

View Full Version : what if sasuke stayed with the leaf village

sage kiba
04-26-2009, 12:42 AM
what do u think would have happined if sasuke would have stayed at the leaf how different do you think he would become from how he is now

sage kiba
04-26-2009, 01:05 AM
dont tell me its every ones bed time(Lol)

brunz
04-26-2009, 02:54 AM
i think if he did stay he would still be arrogant and him and naruto will become closer

lj0615
04-26-2009, 06:20 AM
naruto,sakura and sasuke would become closer

yokokurama
04-26-2009, 03:41 PM
I've meditated on this. I think he would not be nearly as strong as he is and he would end up weak. He would eventually fight Itachi and be crushed, thus (if he survived the battle) he would be very bitter and resentful. I think he would end up being one of those characters who fights justly, but gets screwed. Cause like he would work hard, but it would never really pay off. Itachi would remain stronger than him and he would always be tormented by that fact. So yeah, if he stayed in the Leaf Village, life would suck hard for him. He wouldn't be happy.

Hebi
05-04-2009, 01:50 PM
the story would not feel right

Sakura chan
05-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I think Sasuke would actually like Sakura as he matures, and Sakura and Naruto would become "closer".I also think that Sakura would surpass Tsunade,Naruto would become hokage, and Sasuke would take Kakashis place in being the elite of the elite ninja and would eventually "revive" his clan.

seannfma
05-16-2009, 10:21 AM
I think Sasuke would actually like Sakura as he matures, and Sakura and Naruto would become "closer".I also think that Sakura would surpass Tsunade,Naruto would become hokage, and Sasuke would take Kakashis place in being the elite of the elite ninja and would eventually "revive" his clan.
but then naruto would not be that much of an action/drama manga it would be boring...

Sage Of Six Paths
05-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Essentially,

The plot would be cut in half.

The whole Shippuden part would be much

less interesting. Also, if Sasuke didn't go, then he

would suck. Stright up he would be horrible. Naruto would

be able to beat him easily on any terms. He got more powerful from

training with Orochimaru, so if he didn't do that, he wouldn't have killed Orochimaru

either. Orochimaru would probably still be the main villain.

stephen_swann
05-17-2009, 05:20 PM
What I think would happen if sasuke stayed in the village is that Orochimaru probably would have found a different body to use, and still would try to get Sasuke to his side or Itachi, and also would try to kill Naruto. Also, Shippuden wouldn't have a cause because in Shippuden, Naruto is trying to bring him back to the leaf village.

jounin
05-20-2009, 12:33 PM
there wouldn't of been shippuden :mrgreen:

Kyuubi
05-20-2009, 01:03 PM
He wolud always fight naruto and he'd always lose because chidori is no match for the rasengan.And he wouldn't know jutsus like chidori nagashi and he wouldn't have that cool sword.

Ryaque
05-21-2009, 03:25 PM
I think if Sasuke stayed with the village Orochimaru would have invaded it again. Keep in mind that he wants Sasuke's body.( Which is totally gross by the way) Also I think him and Saukura would be in love. The only bad thing is that I like the way he looks when he's with Orochimaru better than when he was in the village. Besides that though I wish he stayed.

Airgrimes
06-09-2009, 12:10 PM
he probably wouldnt love sakura coz as she confessed to him he replied 'your annoying' or in other translations, 'you make me sick', and put her to sleep.
besides there would be no sasuke retrieval arc!!
we would not see sakon, ukon, kimimaro, tayuya, kidomaru or jirobo!!!
we wouldnt see lee vs kimimaro or gaara vs kimimaro or neji vs kidmoaru or kiba vs sakon&ukon, shikamaru vs tayuya, choji vs jirobo
and more importantly NAruto vs Sasuke.

kakashi842
06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
i think it will be good and that is what probably will happen in the jap manga

NaruNaru
06-17-2009, 11:16 PM
If sasuke stayed in konoha, he wouldn't be able to grow that strong, same goes with Naruto and Sakura, Naruto and Sakura trained really hard so that they could bring sasuke back. Orochimaro would also probably live longer...lol

Sai's brother
06-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Sai wouldnt be in team 7

Uchiha Itachi
06-19-2009, 07:42 AM
The anime would be a lot shorter if he didnt leave

X__Sasuke__X
06-19-2009, 08:35 AM

this whole, "revive" his whole clan thing....
The only way to revive his clan would be... to have kids... and have the kids have kids... and for many many generations until a clan was formed..!:roll::lol::(:oops::???::shock:

brooksey
06-19-2009, 08:41 AM
It would be good if he stayed there.... so naruto can kick his *** over and over again because susgay is weak.

oh man i hope a miracle happens with orochimaru

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-20-2009, 10:22 PM
the story would not feel right
Yeah. I agree. :| Kinda...

princezzhinata
06-21-2009, 03:20 AM
Umm....then there wouldn't have been any shippuden

Nine
06-21-2009, 03:46 AM
Then id be the end right there

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-22-2009, 08:33 PM
he wouldve stayed as weak as he was back then

age54321
06-22-2009, 09:14 PM
the story would be messed up.

that's all i have to say.

takuya
06-22-2009, 10:21 PM
he probably wouldnt love sakura coz as she confessed to him he replied 'your annoying' or in other translations, 'you make me sick', and put her to sleep.
besides there would be no sasuke retrieval arc!!
we would not see sakon, ukon, kimimaro, tayuya, kidomaru or jirobo!!!
we wouldnt see lee vs kimimaro or gaara vs kimimaro or neji vs kidmoaru or kiba vs sakon&ukon, shikamaru vs tayuya, choji vs jirobo
and more importantly NAruto vs Sasuke.
we dont see the fights but when the third and orochimaru fought the sound ninja four r what casted that jutsu to keep him inside

Kakashi-Hatake
06-22-2009, 10:39 PM
I think Orochimaru would die because he wouldn't have anybody to possess... Hmm...maybe he won't. Maybe he'll use Kabuto, instead. Maybe even Anko!

KyuubiAkatsuki
06-22-2009, 10:57 PM
there wouldnt rlly be shippuuden, or it would be hella different

HAZE
06-22-2009, 11:11 PM
There wouldn't have been a time skip, and then we'd right now be watching team 7 do boring C rank missions involving more disposable 1 episode characters.

ANIMELVR4EVR
06-23-2009, 10:48 PM
a lot of things wouldn't happen like shippuden, the sasuke retrival arc, i'm not sure about the fight between Sasuke and Itachi though.

Yajyuu Mikazuki
06-23-2009, 10:49 PM
It would be lame cuz Atatsuki is the way to go

narutorocks
06-24-2009, 06:13 AM
If Sasuke stayed, the story line and plot wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

At least that's what I think.

Protector
06-24-2009, 08:16 AM
if sasuke stayed he would be weak

KARINISSOSEXY
06-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Then naruto would proababally have no sttory lol think about it

*** maya doray ***
07-05-2010, 09:06 PM
it's werried to say that but:eek: if sasuke stay in the village,:p all the changes that we saw maybe it wouldn't happen`:| like when he leave,,`:) sakura became stronger the same with naruto and more things`;) but if he stayed it'll be bored for him `|(`|(and all the all will be the same all`:shock::???:`o.o"`o.o"`o.o"`o.o"`o.o"

Naruto2921
07-06-2010, 03:44 AM
I've meditated on this. I think he would not be nearly as strong as he is and he would end up weak. He would eventually fight Itachi and be crushed, thus (if he survived the battle) he would be very bitter and resentful. I think he would end up being one of those characters who fights justly, but gets screwed. Cause like he would work hard, but it would never really pay off. Itachi would remain stronger than him and he would always be tormented by that fact. So yeah, if he stayed in the Leaf Village, life would suck hard for him. He wouldn't be happy.

I agree completely, he would be misirable and would end up being one of the weakest in the village.

Kiseki
07-06-2010, 01:05 PM
He would probably become more scary than he is now.
I think he wouldn't talk at all. Become depressed etc.
But he might would have a close relationship with Sakura.

Mellorox9
07-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Well, there wouldnt be as much of a plot (besides the Akatsuki) if Saskue stayed

Rasen_Chidori
07-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Well, there wouldnt be as much of a plot (besides the Akatsuki) if Saskue stayed

This xDDD

Sakurafan18
07-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Well for a start Naruto and Sakura would be weaker plus the plot would be allot different and I think sasuke would still be the same becouse I can't imagine him not wanting to go after itatchi

*** maya doray ***
07-13-2010, 08:25 PM
well, when sasuke leave;), sakura became much stronger`!:) , and i think if he stay in the village`:| , it won't make any difference :eek:, yeah he'll like sakura in this way if he stay`;) , but she'll be weak:( and it's going to take so long to make her stronger:lol: , who know:cool: , maybe sasuke will train her :eek:,..........

Red
07-17-2010, 10:03 PM
I would throw a happy fit if Sasuke stayed with the Leaf.