PDA

View Full Version : Naruto theories...

Confused Shaman
04-25-2009, 05:15 PM
I'd like you to list some of your favorite Naruto theories. They can be funny, stupid (*cough* Like Sakura being Orochimaru's daughter *cough*), believable...whatever you feel is your favorite.

Mine would have to be the one about Sakura's parents. It talks about how they could be responsible for managing the library of the Leaf Shinobi village. They back this theory up with what they consider to be evidence...I'd link you, but I'm too lazy to go and reread the rules to see if it's allowed, so if you're curious, go Google 'The Haruno Clan' or something similar and you should get what I got...I think.

Anyways, now it's your turn. Tell me some of your favorite theories. That is, if it's not too troublesome... ;)

*ichigorukiafan*
04-25-2009, 09:34 PM
i cant think of any good theoires :(

*ichigorukiafan*
04-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Orochimaru is Kabuto's secret lover

now thats a good theory! hahahha

Spartacus
04-25-2009, 09:39 PM
Orochimaru is Kabuto's secret lover

Kisame
04-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Naruto will rule the world to create peace.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Naruto will rule the world to create peace.

holy ;);););) u have posted over 2000 comments?!? ur insane lol. sry 4 being random btw

Spartacus
04-25-2009, 09:52 PM
Naruto's mother was kidnapped by aliens

Vermillian
04-25-2009, 11:31 PM
Kabuto is Orochimaru's billy jean

princezzhinata
04-26-2009, 02:06 AM
Tsunade is Minato's mom

Zero
04-26-2009, 05:55 AM
Here's one I posted earlier,, in a different forum:
I should probably put this under 'Silliest Theories', but, I don't think that Naruto has a mother, He's an extremely advanced shadow-clone created by the 4th Hokage. Minato knew that when he sealed the 9-Tailed Fox, it would kill him, just as the same sealing-jutsu killed the 3rd Hokage when he tried to use it on Orochimaru (it left the same mark on Sarutobi that Naruto has) It's also the reason Naruto is so good with the shadow-clone jutsu, and why he took to the rasengan so quickly (a jutsu that the 4th Hokage developed) Call me silly, but, It's also why there hasn't been any mention of Narutos parents. He doesn't have any.

TheBlackChidori
04-26-2009, 07:36 AM
In the Manga, Naruto meets an incarnation of the 4th and he tells him that Naruto is his son. So as cool as that theory does sound, its not possible.

If I hadn't read that part of the manga I would have honestly believed that theory was possible!

sasruto
07-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Orochimaru will be alive under the world

SpAnK.n.ShAnK
07-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Here's one I posted earlier,, in a different forum:
I should probably put this under 'Silliest Theories', but, I don't think that Naruto has a mother, He's an extremely advanced shadow-clone created by the 4th Hokage. Minato knew that when he sealed the 9-Tailed Fox, it would kill him, just as the same sealing-jutsu killed the 3rd Hokage when he tried to use it on Orochimaru (it left the same mark on Sarutobi that Naruto has) It's also the reason Naruto is so good with the shadow-clone jutsu, and why he took to the rasengan so quickly (a jutsu that the 4th Hokage developed) Call me silly, but, It's also why there hasn't been any mention of Narutos parents. He doesn't have any.
OMFGG THAT COULD B TRUE!!!!!:lol::idea:

Vaan
07-17-2009, 02:57 PM
The truth about Zetsu:

He is the result of what happens when a drunk man was so desperate
that he screwed the first thing he saw which was a Venus Fly Trap.
After 9 months a flowerpot with a venus fly trap stood in front of his door.
The man watered it and after 2 years the VFT started to talk and call
him Pops.Not knowing what to do and with a missing mother
he told Zetsu that they are going camping.While Zetsu took
a sun bath and fell asleep (which caused his right side to get a terrible sunburn) his father drove off leaving him behind.
Madara then found a crying little Zetsu which is how he joined Akatsuki.

TentenForever-Wrath
07-19-2009, 10:12 AM
Read this link its about if Naruto will become Hokage...or Sasuke will...

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11760

Cupcake
07-19-2009, 10:21 AM
The truth about Zetsu:

He is the result of what happens when a drunk man was so desperate
that he screwed the first thing he saw which was a Venus Fly Trap.
After 9 months a flowerpot with a venus fly trap stood in front of his door.
The man watered it and after 2 years the VFT started to talk and call
him Pops.Not knowing what to do and with a missing mother
he told Zetsu that they are going camping.While Zetsu took
a sun bath and fell asleep (which caused his right side to get a terrible sunburn) his father drove off leaving him behind.
Madara then found a crying little Zetsu which is how he joined Akatsuki.
It sounds extremely believable.

JPSM
07-20-2009, 06:03 PM
I have this huge naruto’s theory in my mind, that I kept developing, while I see the anime and reading the Manga. I think that’s pretty plausible, it only depends on what way Kishimoto take the plot…
To the theory then….well my theory start’s by the first, the birth of Konoha…we know a lot of clans joined and founded konoha, that made the room for the battle between the first Hokage and Madara, well this is the first thing, Madara is this supreme sharingan user that developed Mangekyo Sharingan, how he could be killed just by the first? When it’s said for instance that the Yondaime (defeated by the kyuubi and Madara) was the strongest shinobi that ever lived in Konoha, I believe that the first got some help, by someone who was capable of at least make uchiha sharingan useless, probably a clan member, from Konoha, or someone that settled then in Konoha, by the first suggestion as a precaution against the Uchiha clan.
I believe this clan was already in Konoha, but or it was a kind of a small, very small family clan, or they made the fact they were a clan, a secret to protect something or themselves…I’m inclined to believe that they were a branch of the Hyuuga clan, that took the byakugan to another level (it’s said in the anime, I guess during the chuunin exams, that the sharingan was developed from the byakugan, so for a member of the hyuuga clan), this joining the little information that we have about the Uchiha clan appearance, I would guess that the secondary branch of the family developed the sharingan to try crush the main branch, and the main branch in a secret way, violated the rules of the second child become a secondary family member, and this child was trained to develop a new form of kekkai genkai that would destroy the sharingan, like a byakugan with the design and appearance of a whirlpool, that,… takes us to the formation of Konoha, cause the whirlpool is everywhere in the village, and even is a part the biggest and most visible aspect of the Konoha symbol, it would probably became a kind of way to secretly express the Shodaime gratitude to this Shinobi that helped him defeat Madara and create/develop Konoha…although they were kept secret, this I believe,w as due to fact that they dominated a lot of power, it was a such powerfull clan that they’re able to develop Shiki Fuujin, basically a deal with death (and why the hell should death make a deal with someone if it always win’s? probably because they were powerful enough to cheat death)or a Hiraishin no jutsu that allows you to teletransport your body…all Yondaime trademarks, but we don’t know if it was created by him, or he learned from someone…so I guess yondaime was one of this clan members, but like it happens whit the Uchihas, not all the clan members received the sharingan he wasn’t capable of using it, or he probably wasn’t able to master it cause it could be extremely hard to use (it’s said that the most advanced forms of sharingan and byakugan are very hard to control and maintain, now we can suppose that a kekke genkai that surpass them all, would be ridiculous hard to use and control)…
Then we have the kyuubi attack in Konoha…yondaime dies, and kyuubi is sealed in his son, naruto, which we learn that he received his family name from is mother for his own protection, but when you marry a clan member, you became part of the clan, what if this clan had a name, for instance Minato, Minato Clan, well, all with that name would be endangered, so why not use a name that reminds of the feature of the clan the whirlpool kekke genkais form, that cames up to U-zu-maki (means Whirlpool in Japanese), so they give to all the family that name, uzumaki, naruto included, but remember this clan his a secret clan inside Konoha, so only the Hokage, and at the most those two elder advisors knew about them, they couldn’t exile naruto, because everyone knew that child existed, but at least his clan could be exiled, cause the attack of Madara in Konoha could have been seen as a way to call the Uchiha’s to conquer Konoha, and using the Kyuubi to elimate Madara’s greatest treat, that clan…so naruto would be obligated to stay in the village, but for the safety of the village, and for the clan itself, all others were exiled…probably with one condition to return to Konoha, defeat Madara…One of this things that make me think in this was the fact that is said in the anime, that kyuubi chakra probably wasn’t allowing the usage of kekke genkais from naruto, and making difficult for him make even regular ninjutsu’s…
Then we have’ll the plot to this point…I believe from we will learn that Danzo, stole his sharingan from Obito’s corpse, and in this process he got really hurt, probably during is gennin formation, he had a partner, a Uchiha (probably for instance Sasuke father, since that would be ironic and very sadistic, like I would expect from Danzo, obligate the son of the person who he hates more than anyone else to kill his own clan) where he saw the power of the sharingan making him want to dominate that power, he learn about this corpse and this transfer, about Kakashi’s AMBU’s files, and probably either yondaime was already killed (which would make the possession of the sharingan very close to the elimination of the uchiha clan) or yondaime doesn’t give him any clue, Kakashi the same thing, both to protect Konoha’s best interest, it leaves us with the weaker link, one of the few Kakashi Gaiden lose ends, what happened to Rin?well I believe Rin was manipulated by Danzo, just told him where he could find Obito’s corpse, Danzo eliminates Rin, to prevent leak of information, and so he was able to get the sharingan, and we don’t heard nothing special about her, because of his body was found and his a great pain to Kakashi talk about it, or they had a fight, or break up, which facilitates the manipulation part by Danzo…and in this pursuit, of power, from Danzo he ends up realizing one thing, only a Uchiha can use the Sharingan properly, Kakashi probably learned it with a help of a Uchiha, or observating the Uchiha’s, my guess is that Itachi was assigned to Kakashi’s AMBU unit, and there he learned a lot about the using of the sharingan with Itachi, that would explain who they two knew each other…so he makes a pact with the devil, he learns directly from the most skilled sharingan user, Madara, that would explain why he doesn’t concern about giving Orochimaru’s AMBU files, because Madara, capable enough of destroy Orochimaru, already knows them (remember that Danzo his caught talking to a spy from the hidden village in the mist, where Madara was the Mizukage for some time, in an Anime episode…. And Madara controls Danzo like a puppet…
Now to the point….I think that Madara, will attack Konoha, with the help of sasuke and team Falcon (Hawk), from the outside, and Danzo and somo AMBU root soldiers will attack it from the inside, and when everyone is pretty beaten up, this clan that I talked about in the beginning from which naruto is a member, will appear, making madara/sasuke run away, and leaving Danzo to be killed by them, at this moment I believe we will learn some information about naruto’s mother and possibly a elder brother and a grandfather (I think that if this clan really exists in Kishimoto mind, it will be a very small clan, in the maximum, naruto’s grandparents, mother, a brother, and a uncle or a aunt, nothing much more than that), Kakashi will be granted the title of Hokage (or Tsunade will snap out of the coma with the help of one of the uzumaki clan members)…
Then it cames to my mind two possible endings….one is almost instantaneous conclusion of all naruto story, the most important thing are not titles, or power, but love, and family values(a Kishimoto message that is very present in this anime), and the other, my personal favourite as an anime/manga lover…they will teach naruto to tame the kyuubi and use it for its purpose and will (like Roushi did with the Yonbi, the four tails) and some uzumaki clan trademarks and kekke genkais and other secrets, probably this way he will learn more about the appearance of the Uchiha and the clan from the Hyuuga clan…and some dark secrets from Konoha, eliminating where and there some lose ends in naruto story, this is as far as my theory goes…I wish to see how Kishimoto develops the Manga to see, if I’m right, wrong, or so so, and then further develop this theory….but I would guess on Kakashi becoming the next Hokage (before Naruto, giving continuation to the generation of the team 7 be, the Hokage team (it was sandaime team, yondaime team, and tsunade’s team (remember that the first choice was not tsunade but Jiryai, and this refused it), Naruto, sakura, hinata, neji, rock lee, and shikamaru became an AMBU unit soldiers (others are possible but I thing this are for Kishimoto the most important characters), directly working with the Hokage (kakashi) while they search for Madara and Sasuke…..
Pairings I don’t have any theory…I like Naruto/sakura, as much as Naruto/Hinata, but at the same time I don’t see a point of Kishimoto create any relationship inside the story, at least for now…
I know this is a huge theory, and a as lot of expeculation…but I really see some of this things to don’t say the majority, happening, principally the way Danzo got the Sharingan, I need to say that I have already shared this info to some friends that are naruto friends, and they all agree that it’s a very plausible theory and probably the way, or some parts of the way, Kishimoto will take….;)
Feed me back with your opinion, and sorry for my bad English…

SageNaruto69
07-20-2009, 07:30 PM
if zetsu gets killed they just have to plant him in the ground and he will grow back to normal [lolz]