PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 460 Discussion!!

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM
YAAY!! Naruto chapter 460 has finally arrived!!
Discuss it here!

Ashido
08-20-2009, 09:35 PM
I'd have to say it was pretty epic. The plot could go so many different ways now.

Tobi's sudden appearance at Naruto's location really threw me off. And with this "evil" Sasuke battling Raikage, I'm predicting an all out ninja war is about to begin.

xxgolden
08-20-2009, 09:35 PM
I liked it but I can't wait for the next chapter so I can see sasuke and the Raikage fight.

AuroraxEve
08-20-2009, 09:36 PM
YAAAAAAY!!!

i knew it, my prediction was right!

TAKE THAT KISHI! XD

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 09:39 PM
I liked it but I can't wait for the next chapter so I can see sasuke and the Raikage fight.

Yea me too ...aww man sometimes a whole week feels like a really long time to wait:(...but sure that the raikage vs sasuke fight is gonna be EPIC!!!!

GOonyDuDe
08-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Did Zetsu die?

xxgolden
08-20-2009, 09:44 PM
Did Zetsu die?

I don't think so it seems he died to easy

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Did Zetsu die?
I dont know what happened to him but he couldnt possibly die that easy

Yori
08-20-2009, 09:51 PM
I don't think tobi is madara, nope how he said it raised a question

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-20-2009, 09:52 PM
Madara could atleast look like he is the slightest bit concerned that he got caught haha. Though I imagine he could just get right out of it.

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 09:55 PM
were did you guys find this at

DragonAngel
08-20-2009, 09:56 PM
Man I want a link to the site.

Can someone PM it to me?

TheBlackChidori
08-20-2009, 09:57 PM
Wow, 20 minutes and the whole internet already reads it.

DragonAngel
08-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Wow, 20 minutes and the whole internet already reads it.

Not me.-_-'

Link in PM please?

The Demon Zabuza
08-20-2009, 10:01 PM
Anyone else spot a scary resembelence to the nine tails on page 14? Also, it seems to be some sort of Susoon'o, it blocked all the attacks.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Damn, just read it.
Can't wait for Raikage VS Sasuke Uchiha and what Madara will say to Naruto.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 10:07 PM
Damn, just read it.
Can't wait for Raikage VS Sasuke Uchiha and what Madara will say to Naruto.

Yea i am pumped bout the raikage vs sasuke fight to(i bet ever1 is:mrgreen:)..and i think madara will tell naruto sasuke and itachi's story

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 10:08 PM
Did Zetsu die?

He's a plant.. he'll propably regrow his broken neck or something

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Madara will probably end up manipulating Naruto to get involved in the fight somehow but then again he still wants him alive so who knows

The Demon Zabuza
08-20-2009, 10:11 PM
Am I the only one interested in Sasuke's new power?

ShariKage
08-20-2009, 10:12 PM
i hope sasuke dies in achuk norris way.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Yea i am pumped bout the raikage vs sasuke fight to(i bet ever1 is:mrgreen:)..and i think madara will tell naruto sasuke and itachi's story

Yeah, and what was Sasuke's new power just now? It looked kinda like...

ShariKage
08-20-2009, 10:13 PM
yeap tdz the rust of us are interested in the raikages muscles, JK.

HokageSoulReaper
08-20-2009, 10:13 PM
this chapter proves 1 thing:

Sasuke has totally sunk into darkness, he's as evil as Madara now, IMO

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Madara will probably end up manipulating Naruto to get involved in the fight somehow but then again he still wants him alive so who knows

maby sasuke might have already fullfiled his pupos for madara...looking at zetsu recent betrayal...it sure seems like it....so it could be that madara might be trying to make sasuke and naruto fight each other...oi am not really sure what for though...guess we will just have to wait

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-20-2009, 10:20 PM
this chapter proves 1 thing:

Sasuke has totally sunk into darkness, he's as evil as Madara now, IMO
Wow, that also means that he had just became a nutcase, lol.
jk

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Yeah, and what was Sasuke's new power just now? It looked kinda like...

looked kindaa like??///?(and what was his new power? hmm i think i might have missed that guess ill have to read the chap again)

deidara330
I was going (for lack of a better exclamation) Holy What The Heck when I read page 14. It seems to resemble a larger version of Naruto's 4 tailed form, including a pointed ear on the right side of it's face and what appeared to be 6 fingers with Sasuke at their center, seemingly closing around him. It could be that when Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra, the other half flew into Sasuke's body and repressed itself there. But that might not be so.

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 10:22 PM
It would have been a hole lot better if I didn't read it already on townbook store. But It was pretty good. Sombody said somthing about naruto being a rogue ninja because they believe that Naruto is going to portect Sauske from all of the kages. that might happen unless Madera say something to Naruto that makes him side against Sauske

HokageSoulReaper
08-20-2009, 10:26 PM
also, does somebody else think Madara might try to do something to Nine Tails with the Sharingan? he activated it as he looked to Naruto, methinks in the near future we'll also finally know what Itachi gave to Naruto, power wise

Densetsu_no_D
08-20-2009, 10:26 PM
I just finished reading it myself....I guess the Kyuubi was right....his chakra is more sinister to its own....The fight between Raikage and Sasuke is going to be nuts....and I'm anxious to know what Madara has to say to Naruto....

Is it next Friday yet????

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 10:28 PM
I was going (for lack of a better exclamation) Holy What The Heck when I read page 14. It seems to resemble a larger version of Naruto's 4 tailed form, including a pointed ear on the right side of it's face and what appeared to be 6 fingers with Sasuke at their center, seemingly closing around him. It could be that when Minato sealed half of the Kyuubi's chakra, the other half flew into Sasuke's body and repressed itself there. But that might not be so.

No it couldn't be that becuase the other part have to be sealed away with the 4th hokage. that probaly has something to do with madara plan. moon light. something like that don't remember the full name.

deidara330
To describe the picture, a demon stood behind Sasuke in the picture, it's ears were slightly rounded on the side, but were very pointy at the end. It's eyes, like Naruto's in his 4-tailed form, had no pupils, and were completely white. It seemed to have a spike sticking out of it's shoulders, and held Sasuke up in one hand which had six fingers. Karin notes that his chakra is dark and cold, even more menacing than when he had the curse mark. And on another note: It kinda creeped me out.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto

yea i kno i was really shocked to...but i guess it was just a kinda way to express the darkness in sasuke's heart....kishi must'ev just given it a physical form to maby show the darkness better...to show how evil it and to basically say "theirs a demon in sasuke" ......and that (as the kyubii said)sasuke's chakra is more sinister than his own (well it sure was creepier than the real kyubii)

Uotsan
08-20-2009, 10:32 PM
to hokage soul reaper.

he is probaly seeing what is it that makes people changes their ways after meetting naruto. I'm kind of tire of waiting to see what did itachi really give naruto. was it a message for sauske or naruto. Or was it a way to keep madara from controling naruto

deidara330
08-20-2009, 10:32 PM
No it couldn't be that becuase the other part have to be sealed away with the 4th hokage. that probaly has something to do with madara plan. moon light. something like that don't remember the full name.
Moon's eye Plan.

I also just came up with another Sasuke theory. The third Mangekyo technique is Susamo'o, right? Well, I think that Susano'o's physical form takes the feel of the users chakra and turns it into an appropriate form to match the users chakra. This demon could be the result of Sasuke's hatred affecting his chakra.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Moon's eye Plan.

I also just came up with another Sasuke theory. The third Mangekyo technique is Susamo'o, right? Well, I think that Susano'o's physical form takes the feel of the users chakra and turns it into an appropriate form to match the users chakra. This demon could be the result of Sasuke's hatred affecting his chakra.

yea propably.....or sumthing like that atleast

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 10:37 PM
to hokage soul reaper.

he is probaly seeing what is it that makes people changes their ways after meetting naruto. I'm kind of tire of waiting to see what did itachi really give naruto. was it a message for sauske or naruto. Or was it a way to keep madara from controling naruto

i think it was a message to sasuke and i think it was a way to keep MADARA AWAY FROM SASUKE(propably a last resort tech or sumthing)

Blind Uchiha
08-20-2009, 10:38 PM
I was wondering if it was a Kyuubi as well, but that seems unlikely. Seeing Sasuke ,as he said, that "pissed'" makes me believe he has now truly fallen. This chapter was epic and I can't wait to read 461.

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Did we ever find out where minato sealed the other half of the kyuubi's chakra. I doubt its in sasuke but it just got me thinking about it again

-deidara-
08-20-2009, 10:45 PM
i wanna find out wat tobi is goingt o ask????

Dark Angel Haikara
08-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Am I the only one interested in Sasuke's new power?

nope... I seriously want to know what just happened with Sasuke as well. Karin said his chakra changed, much darker than even when he had the curse mark at it's strongest... I remember when he first started out with team hebi he always advised them not to kill anyone they had to pass, for example at the hideout to retrieve Juugo. But now he seems to have blasted a bunch of ninja samurai without hesitation... to have gone ballistic like that out of the blue is very unusual of him. He must be very pissed:shock::!:

...also, did anyone else see that beast looking thing behind him in the last page? what the heck was that?

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 10:53 PM
nope... I seriously want to know what just happened with Sasuke as well. Karin said his chakra changed, much darker than even when he had the curse mark at it's strongest... I remember when he first started out with team hebi he always advised them not to kill anyone they had to pass, for example at the hideout to retrieve Juugo. But now he seems to have blasted a bunch of ninja samurai without hesitation... to have gone ballistic like that out of the blue is very unusual of him. He must be very pissed...:shock::!:

wait i might have missed sumthing but...what new power?

Densetsu_no_D
08-20-2009, 10:53 PM
nope... I seriously want to know what just happened with Sasuke as well. Karin said his chakra changed, much darker than even when he had the curse mark at it's strongest... I remember when he first started out with team hebi he always advised them not to kill anyone they had to pass, for example at the hideout to retrieve Juugo. But now he seems to have blasted a bunch of ninja samurai without hesitation... to have gone ballistic like that out of the blue is very unusual of him. He must be very pissed...:shock::!:

Definitely not the same Sasuke anymore.....Does anyone think he will own Raikage at all???

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 10:55 PM
Definitely not the same Sasuke anymore.....Does anyone think he will own Raikage at all???

seriously i think it will be a really close call .....and besides their are the other kages to worry about to

3littlepigs
08-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Great chapter but too short....I hope Madara tells Naruto about Itachi so that they get why Sasuke hates Konoha so much! and Sasuke should remember Kakashi's 1st lesson and practice some teamwork...

Phenom
08-20-2009, 11:12 PM
What's with Sasuke's new power? I saw the beast looking thing, that looked like it had Sasuke in its palms, and thought it was the 9-tail at first. However, how can it be the 9-tail if his chakra became darker and colder when using this power? The 9-tails told him that Sasuke's chakra was darker than even his own, so how could using its power make it darker if it was already darker than the 9-tails to begin with?

Also, Naruto is going to freak when he hears the truth about the Uchiha clan, assuming that it is the same "truth" that Madara told Sasuke.

Rockfox
08-20-2009, 11:17 PM
After reading this chapter, I believe we are going to see Sasuke's death. ;_;
Too many people for him to fight.

AuroraxEve
08-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Well, Sakura is pretty much the key now that Sakura isn't with Naruto. So she'll stop Sasuke. :D

Kisame
08-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Raikage is officially my favorite Kage after this chapter.

I'm also pretty sure white Zetsu isn't dead yet, so I wonder if he has a type of immortality.

Madara's also probably going to tell a story with important information, he might also reveal Sasuke's location, so Naruto might interrupt Sasuke vs Raikage, also I'm hoping the Raikage is the one that pwns in their fight.

Still disappointed Kisame vs Killer Bee hasn't come.

Taker369
08-20-2009, 11:34 PM
sauske will never die i hope.

Amai Shikome
08-20-2009, 11:43 PM
Yesssss! That was so goooood!! I am ready to see this!

Taker369
08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
lol u actually peaked ?

Amai Shikome
08-20-2009, 11:46 PM
What's with Sasuke's new power? I saw the beast looking thing, that looked like it had Sasuke in its palms, and thought it was the 9-tail at first. However, how can it be the 9-tail if his chakra became darker and colder when using this power? The 9-tails told him that Sasuke's chakra was darker than even his own, so how could using its power make it darker if it was already darker than the 9-tails to begin with?

Also, Naruto is going to freak when he hears the truth about the Uchiha clan, assuming that it is the same "truth" that Madara told Sasuke.
9 tails was my first thought as well. LOL Weird.

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-20-2009, 11:48 PM

hmm thats the "new power" every1 is talkin? ...wow...i had thought that it was just a way to show the darkness in sasuke's heart...kinda like giving the hatred a physical form ...to"show the demon in sasuke"or sumthing like that....(also,like u said,it could be related to the nine-tails) but i thought it was o show that sasuke is more sinis ter than the nine-tails(well the "black" nine-tails looked waayy creepier than the real nine-tails atleast) .....hmm but if its a power how come sasuke dint use it..and how cum only karin saw it?and what did it do?

Phenom
08-21-2009, 02:29 AM
hmm thats the "new power" every1 is talkin? ...wow...i had thought that it was just a way to show the darkness in sasuke's heart...kinda like giving the hatred a physical form ...to"show the demon in sasuke"or sumthing like that....(also,like u said,it could be related to the nine-tails) but i thought it was o show that sasuke is more sinis ter than the nine-tails(well the "black" nine-tails looked waayy creepier than the real nine-tails atleast) .....hmm but if its a power how come sasuke dint use it..and how cum only karin saw it?and what did it do?

idk? It just seems strange to me that it took form now, if it is simply his hatred in physical form, because he had hated Itachi for his entire life almost, yet when he fought him this hatred didn't take form.

Yet when he is betrayed by someone he didn't trust in the first place, it takes form. It just doesn't make sense to me. Now, I am insanely hyped for next thursday because of all the things that are going to happen next chapter or two.

Ero-Senin
08-21-2009, 02:50 AM
the chapter was so awesome
that sasuke's chackra is strange I am curious about it but the most interesting thing is Madara speaking to Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato sbout Sasuke. I wanna know what he is going to say to him.

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-21-2009, 03:01 AM
I was bored with it. So not worth waiting two weeks for it, lucky for me though I managed to discover Eyeshield 21 and read all of it in that time span so all was not in vain. And why the hell are the Naruto chapters so freakin short?! so uncool! as soon as I started reading it, the damn thing was over! tch, I was disappointed with the whole chapter honestly. Nothing really happened...everything that did was completely expected. -_-; with the way things are going I think I'm gonna just stop reading Naurto and wait a whole year then pick up were I left off, though I doubt that would be enough for ANYTHING to happen...stupid Sasuke...JUST DIE ALREADY AND LET THE MANGA FINISH! I don't even care how it ends anymore....:(

xXx~Ai~xXx
08-21-2009, 03:05 AM
idk? It just seems strange to me that it took form now, if it is simply his hatred in physical form, because he had hated Itachi for his entire life almost, yet when he fought him this hatred didn't take form.

Yet when he is betrayed by someone he didn't trust in the first place, it takes form. It just doesn't make sense to me. Now, I am insanely hyped for next thursday because of all the things that are going to happen next chapter or two.
It's probably just Orochimaru again...hes gonna pop outta Sasuke and be like "Whazzzzup!"
Its gonna be like a whole deal where if sasuke doesn't control his anger orochimaru will take over his body sorta like the naruto kyuubi thing, meh doubt it'll be anything else...or maybe it is Itachi! -_- (I have no enthusiam left in me)

Vermillian
08-21-2009, 03:09 AM
I liked it was i wanna see sasuke die xD

Vivi
08-21-2009, 03:15 AM
Did we ever find out where minato sealed the other half of the kyuubi's chakra. I doubt its in sasuke but it just got me thinking about it again

Its inside this weird Death God Jutsu.Nothing gets outta that.

Ero-Senin
08-21-2009, 03:18 AM
Its inside this weird Death God Jutsu.Nothing gets outta that.

I think so ... it's the same what Sarutobi did ...

Vivi
08-21-2009, 03:23 AM
I think so ... it's the same what Sarutobi did ...

Yes.Also Minato use the Death God to seal Kyuubi inside Naruto.
If a death god seals something inside a body a swirl pattern is left on the stomach of that person.Sasuke doesnt have that.

garra dude
08-21-2009, 06:27 AM
was i the only who thought it was cool gaara called the akatsuki hardcore

kakashi842
08-21-2009, 06:55 AM
madara uchiha is in naurtos' room and he is goin to tell him about sasuke and the uchiha clan and next chapter sakura will proabably goin to talk to naruto about his lover for her and she is goin to walk in and see madara uchiha in there i want to see her reaction

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-21-2009, 07:13 AM
Well, this was an intense chapter. I still want to see, Kisame vs KB and Kage vs Sasuke.

Shkin
08-21-2009, 07:25 AM

interesting and intense chapter indeed...can't wait for chapter461...
i hop naruto helps sasuke fight raikage...that would be sweet!:twisted:

Chidori Shuriken
08-21-2009, 07:44 AM
Sasuke vs. Raikage. Gonna be awesome.

JPSM
08-21-2009, 08:33 AM
Like everyone said this chapter was epic and with a lot of new ways to things to go...First before everyone get excited about the Sasuke's "new" power....everyone is telling that Sasuke has a new power, it could be, or it could be not, just for people to know, some facts:

1-Foxs are revered in japanese culture (known as Kitsune), as magical and mithycal creatures....we can divide them in good foxs and bad foxs;
2- There are a lot of types of Kitsunes booth physicall and spiritual form....
3- the Kyuubi no Kitsune (the one Naruto has in him) is a 9 tail fox, that lived at least 1000 years and achieved the supreme knowledge, gaining the capability of hear and known everything, and are in fact out of the division of good and bad, cause they are looked as a "god" like creators...
4- there is one spiritual form fox, called Bakemono-Kitsune...knowned as an evil and mean fox, that resembles to a ghost...
5- Kishimoto used already a lot of Japanese culture and mithology references in Naruto...

So it can be a new "state", I really don't believe its a power but it could be, or the chakra taking a form of a Bakemono-Kitsune, stating that now Sasuke is mean and evil like the Bakemono-Kitsune's, but creating in the readers the effect of "some new power", until I see it in a jutsu, for me that picture is just a chakra form of this evil fox, stating that Sasuke is now an evil person....

About Madara, I really think that for now, Madara, will not do nothing to Naruto, just probably making him rush to Sasuke, Madara, probaly would want Naruto to fight Sasuke, or to save Sasuke, attacking the Raikage, starting a war in the process....

Shkin
08-21-2009, 08:47 AM
Like everyone said this chapter was epic and with a lot of new ways to things to go...First before everyone get excited about the Sasuke's "new" power....everyone is telling that Sasuke has a new power, it could be, or it could be not, just for people to know, some facts:

1-Foxs are revered in japanese culture (known as Kitsune), as magical and mithycal creatures....we can divide them in good foxs and bad foxs;
2- There are a lot of types of Kitsunes booth physicall and spiritual form....
3- the Kyuubi no Kitsune (the one Naruto has in him) is a 9 tail fox, that lived at least 1000 years and achieved the supreme knowledge, gaining the capability of hear and known everything, and are in fact out of the division of good and bad, cause they are looked as a "god" like creators...
4- there is one spiritual form fox, called Bakemono-Kitsune...knowned as an evil and mean fox, that resembles to a ghost...
5- Kishimoto used already a lot of Japanese culture and mithology references in Naruto...

So it can be a new "state", I really don't believe its a power but it could be, or the chakra taking a form of a Bakemono-Kitsune, stating that know Sasuke is mean and evil like the Bakemono-Kitsune's, but creating in the readers the effect of "some new power", until I see it in a jutsu, for me that picture is just a chakra form of this evil fox, stating that Sasuke is now an evil person....

About Madara, I really think that for now, Madara, will not do nothing to Naruto, just probably making him rush to Sasuke, Madara, probaly would want Naruto to fight Sasuke, or to save Sasuke, attacking the Raikage, starting a war in the process....
probably, Sasuke killing samurai made him completely evil. maybe new state it is or "new found powers" on the evil side...
i really wanted to see the fight with Raikage...we'll see what sasuke can really do...

Fan of Minato
08-21-2009, 08:56 AM
That fox like creature was kind of weird, this was a pretty good chapter,
I think that Fox is kind of like to symbolize, that Sasuke is becoming evil.

JPSM
08-21-2009, 09:21 AM
That fox like creature was kind of weird, this was a pretty good chapter,
I think that Fox is kind of like to symbolize, that Sasuke is becoming evil.

Like I said before, in japanese culture foxs take a huge part and of them a spiritual form fox, called Bakemono-Kitsune is knowned as an evil and mean fox, that resembles to a ghost fox....so the appearence of the fox could symbolize that Sasuke now as all traits of a "bakemono-kitsune", so he is mean and evil....

We must realize that althouht Naruto is very famous outside Japan, Kishimoto writtes it in a way that makes more sense to people that know Japanese culture than to the others, cause he is always making cultural references...

So like you said I believe it was a symbolic way to put things....

X__Sasuke__X
08-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Me: *whispers* Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die, Sasuke don't die.
YAY! HE DIDN'T DIE!!!!!
*gasp* Oh no!! He's more likely to die the next chapter!!!!

Geez, Sasuke's dark Chakra scared me!!

X__Sasuke__X
08-21-2009, 09:35 AM
After reading this chapter, I believe we are going to see Sasuke's death. ;_;
Too many people for him to fight.

:oops::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry :
I don't want Sasuke to die, no matter what!!
...It looks like that's what's coming tho.
Raikage is just too strong for Sasuke to handle. If Karin or Jugo aren't there when fighting Raikage, or they don't get anough time to heal him after anything (if he isn't already dead) then... Sasuke will... die. *sighs in real life* I mean, even with merciless attitude, and dark Chakra, compared to Raikage, Sasuke won't be able to fight him off. He used tons of Chakra already fighting off the samurai. Even if he somehow defeats Raikage, there's no way he can escape him without injuries. So if he kills Raikage, will he have the strength to fight off all the people, and THEN Danzo too!? All he's gonna do is overwhelm himself, and end up dead, or in a serious, fatal condition. :cry:

JPSM
08-21-2009, 10:16 AM

Sora's father said once the Kyuubi was sealed inside Naruto, the chakra some went to Naruto and the other was free in the air (it was from this some part, that they infused chakra in Sora, so probaly it just vanished in the air....

X__Sasuke__X
08-21-2009, 10:24 AM
probably.

NarutoBelieves
08-21-2009, 11:53 AM
Sasuke killing the samurai makes him more evil then madara? What you guys are talking about?

Those mindless samurai were quite powerful soldiers who attacked him without questioning. So we need to ask if those samurais were really good or just another instrument used for the sins of the elders.

Moreover Raikage is an idiot who is driven by blind rage. He cant control his powers and emotions. To me Raikage is more evil then many other characters.

Before enlightment you see a peak in darkness, Sasuke will get close to being evil as close as possible. If he does not commit any unforgivable crime like killing innocent villagers etc. he will most probably turn good. If Sasuke dies this series end plain and simple. Without a character in between good and evil like Sasuke the manga would turn into some dull good vs bad fight.

BTW I'm also eager to see what will be told to Naruto and his reactions...

NarutoBelieves
08-21-2009, 11:54 AM
doubel post delete...

RockyL
08-21-2009, 12:28 PM
interesting and intense chapter indeed...can't wait for chapter461...
i hop naruto helps sasuke fight raikage...that would be sweet!:twisted:

i hope naruto helps raikage fight sasuke

Ero-Senin
08-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Yes.Also Minato use the Death God to seal Kyuubi inside Naruto.
If a death god seals something inside a body a swirl pattern is left on the stomach of that person.Sasuke doesnt have that.

I agree it has to be something else... I am so curious

uchiha_survivor68
08-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Yea me too ...aww man sometimes a whole week feels like a really long time to wait:(...but sure that the raikage vs sasuke fight is gonna be EPIC!!!!

Sometimes I wish that the chapters were like 50 pages. But at least we get a chapter every week.

uchiha_survivor68
08-21-2009, 02:40 PM
also, does somebody else think Madara might try to do something to Nine Tails with the Sharingan? he activated it as he looked to Naruto, methinks in the near future we'll also finally know what Itachi gave to Naruto, power wise

I think that he might try to control the Nine Tails again, since it is the strongest of the 9 main Biju.

uchiha_survivor68
08-21-2009, 02:43 PM
to hokage soul reaper.

That's what I was thinking.

uchiha_survivor68
08-21-2009, 02:45 PM
i think it was a message to sasuke and i think it was a way to keep MADARA AWAY FROM SASUKE(propably a last resort tech or sumthing)

Well it could of been to keep Madara from using Naruto to destroy Konoha, as in the Kyuubi.

Uchiha master
08-21-2009, 02:46 PM
I can't wait till the next chapter

uchiha_survivor68
08-21-2009, 02:47 PM

Well, they are both fighting with anger and hate, so who knows.

Ero-Senin
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
this chapter was so short I started to read and it was already ove T_T
the next one gonna be awesome can't wait what tobi is going to say to Naruto =O

uchiha_survivor68
08-21-2009, 02:59 PM
Sasuke killing the samurai makes him more evil then madara? What you guys are talking about?

Those mindless samurai were quite powerful soldiers who attacked him without questioning. So we need to ask if those samurais were really good or just another instrument used for the sins of the elders.

Moreover Raikage is an idiot who is driven by blind rage. He cant control his powers and emotions. To me Raikage is more evil then many other characters.

Before enlightment you see a peak in darkness, Sasuke will get close to being evil as close as possible. If he does not commit any unforgivable crime like killing innocent villagers etc. he will most probably turn good. If Sasuke dies this series end plain and simple. Without a character in between good and evil like Sasuke the manga would turn into some dull good vs bad fight.

BTW I'm also eager to see what will be told to Naruto and his reactions...

I like the way you think. I agree, Naruto would end if Sasuke died. I also think that Raikage has a temper issue.

uchiha_survivor68
08-21-2009, 03:01 PM
this chapter was so short I started to read and it was already ove T_T
the next one gonna be awesome can't wait what tobi is going to say to Naruto =O

It's sad that one of the greatest manga in the world is only like 16 pages a chapter.

Rinnegans Six Paths
08-21-2009, 03:12 PM
I wish it was longer. We probably wont see sakura come into the picture for a couple of chapters yet and there was very little on danzo

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
08-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Well it could of been to keep Madara from using Naruto to destroy Konoha, as in the Kyuubi.

yea propably

JPSM
08-21-2009, 03:55 PM
I like the way you think. I agree, Naruto would end if Sasuke died. I also think that Raikage has a temper issue.

Naruto would end if Naruto died....Sasuke is just one of the main characters like jiraiya was, but he died anyway, so no one (except kishimoto) knows...

Amai Shikome
08-21-2009, 04:05 PM
You can bet that whatever Madara has to tell Naruto it may be the truth (as in his conversation with Sasuke) but it will be for his own personal gain. He plans to use everyone else's emotions for his own personal gain. (whatever that may be)

JPSM
08-21-2009, 04:08 PM
You can bet that whatever Madara has to tell Naruto it may be the truth (as in his conversation with Sasuke) but it will be for his own personal gain. He plans to use everyone else's emotions for his own personal gain. (whatever that may be)

that's why I believe that Madara will make Naruto rush to save Sasuke from the Raikage, if Naruto a Konoha ninja attack the Raikage, it will be a declaration of war, something that will be handy for Madara....

Amai Shikome
08-21-2009, 04:10 PM
that's why I believe that Madara will make Naruto rush to save Sasuke from the Raikage, if Naruto a Konoha ninja attack the Raikage, it will be a declaration of war, something that will be handy for Madara....
Something like that could be right....or another twist of the same theory is that Naruto in turn decides he has to do what it takes to stop Sasuke and end up at 6 tails or higher and then Madara tries to control him to destroy the others or use it as some kind of bargaining tool.

Edit: I meant to say stop not save sasuke.

JPSM
08-21-2009, 04:13 PM
Something like that could be right....or another twist of the same theory is that Naruto in turn decides he has to do what it takes to stop Sasuke and end up at 6 tails or higher and then Madara tries to control him to destroy the others or use it as some kind of bargaining tool.

Edit: I meant to say stop not save sasuke.

It could be Madara's plan, but I think that we will not see Naruto go 4 tails anymore, at least untill we learns a way to controll it, and use it for is own will, not going beserk....but like I said, that could be Madara's plan, it doens't mean that everything must occur according to that plan...

Amai Shikome
08-21-2009, 04:15 PM
It could be Madara's plan, but I think that we will not see Naruto go 4 tails anymore, at least untill we learns a way to controll it, and use it for is own will, not going beserk....but like I said, that could be Madara's plan, it doens't mean that everything must occur according to that plan...
That is so true because he has already had to modify that plan because of Nagato! Go Naruto!!!!:D

Space Cowboy Sasori
08-21-2009, 04:22 PM
Did anyone else notice that the Raikages ninja could sense chakra just like Karin can?

JPSM
08-21-2009, 04:33 PM
Did anyone else notice that the Raikages ninja could sense chakra just like Karin can?

I missed that...must go see it...

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
08-21-2009, 04:40 PM
It seemed a bit rushed to me, but I liked it overall. After two weeks without new manga updates though, I almost forgot what had happened recently.

I'm starting to question whether Tobi is Uchiha Madara though. It's kinda...I don't know, too good to be true. In the Narutoverse, NOTHING is that simple. ;)

It'll be interesting what Naruto is told..

I like Raikage. He's so funny. xD Crashing through walls like no tomorrow!

JPSM
08-21-2009, 04:40 PM

well I would say like Karin, cause in that way, Naruto can sense it too, when he is in sage mode, probably they have some technique that allows him to....not like Karin...I don't know why but I see Karin hability more like a kekke genkai...

Plus Kakashi and Yamato at some sort, Jiraiya, the Hyuuga, everyone of them can feel/sense chakra...so it is not a huge deal I guess...

narutoultra
08-21-2009, 04:53 PM
sasuke is now a major villian!
i knew it!

Uotsan
08-21-2009, 09:40 PM
This is my opinion. I wonder If madara uhchia notice that message that itachi gave to Naruto like he did with sauske. Because if he notice that trap inside of sauske then he should notice it in naruto and can possible twick the message or what ever itachi gave naruto if he wanted to. So that he would not have to modifie his plan again. please quote.

Azal
08-21-2009, 09:43 PM
where can i see it post link please

ANIMELVR4EVR
08-21-2009, 09:47 PM
This is my opinion. I wonder If madara uhchia notice that message that itachi gave to Naruto like he did with sauske. Because if he notice that trap inside of sauske then he should notice it in naruto and can possible twick the message or what ever itachi gave naruto if he wanted to. So that he would not have to modifie his plan again. please quote.

itachi could've given naruto something else to destroy madara. since we dont' know what it is, ur theory can't be certain. maybe madara didn't notice it 'casue he hasn't attacked naruto yet. i'm sorry for not knowing but i gave it a shot.

zerosameri
08-21-2009, 10:06 PM
i think it's all most time for us to see Tobi' 'Moon Eye' plan. :shock::cool::mrgreen:

JPSM
08-22-2009, 05:40 AM
itachi could've given naruto something else to destroy madara. since we dont' know what it is, ur theory can't be certain. maybe madara didn't notice it 'casue he hasn't attacked naruto yet. i'm sorry for not knowing but i gave it a shot.

Madara probably don't even imagine that Itachi gave Naruto some sort of power, cause Madara, by the way he talked to Sasuke, gives the idea that he only cared for Sasuke, and for him just was a need to give power to Sasuke defend himself from Madara....probably Madara don't even imagine that Itachi would go to one of Akatsuki targets, to give him power, to protect or kill Sasuke, and probably to use agaisnt Madara....

Nemico
08-22-2009, 06:55 AM
Lol it took me quite by surprise when

Tobi showed up i wonder what he has to say...
And i cant wait for Sasukes fight should be good..

Sasukes new power should be intersting...

NarutoBelieves
08-22-2009, 09:14 AM
Naruto would end if Naruto died....Sasuke is just one of the main characters like jiraiya was, but he died anyway, so no one (except kishimoto) knows...

I disagree, Jiraiya was just a father figure/mentor like SIDE character helping naruto grow just like the third hokage. Old mentors die pretty frequently in animes. Mentor comes in, helps the hero mature then die or "retire".

It can not be compared to Sasuke in any way. Sasuke is the most important character in the anime second to only Naruto. He is progressing much like Naruto, and we see the stages of progression quite frequently...

Shkin
08-22-2009, 09:24 AM
I disagree, Jiraiya was just a father figure/mentor like SIDE character helping naruto grow just like the third hokage. Old mentors die pretty frequently in animes. Mentor comes in, helps the hero mature then die or "retire".

It can not be compared to Sasuke in any way. Sasuke is the most important character in the anime second to only Naruto. He is progressing much like Naruto, and we see the stages of progression quite frequently...
yeah but if sasuke dies it will be an epic! BOOM! it will be...sheesh...i don't know the word...
sasuke's death will mean a lot to the story...will forever change Naruto.

JPSM
08-22-2009, 09:54 AM

The fact that the must strong technique (apart from fuuton rasen shuriken) was teached by Jiraiya, and the biggest evolution in Naruto's character and atittude was made by Jiraiya this by itself prof that Jiraiya is a main character more important that you said, probably not such "main" like Sasuke, yes, but one of the most important, cause even with his death, Jiraiya will continue to appear in the story....

There is only one character that cannot be killed for the continuation of the story, and that character is Naruto....and like you said, its not only the old mentors that die pretty frequently in animes and mangas, 2nd, 3rd, or other main characters also dye quite frequently...

Shkin
08-22-2009, 10:05 AM
The fact that the must strong technique (apart from fuuton rasen shuriken) was teached by Jiraiya, and the biggest evolution in Naruto's character and atittude was made by Jiraiya this by itself prof that Jiraiya is a main character more important that you said, probably not such "main" like Sasuke, yes, but one of the most important, cause even with his death, Jiraiya will continue to appear in the story....

There is only one character that cannot be killed for the continuation of the story, and that character is Naruto....and like you said, its not only the old mentors that die pretty frequently in animes and mangas, 2nd, 3rd, or other main characters also dye quite frequently...
if Naruto dies, the manga should have been called SASUKE! lol!

shkin qoutes JPSM: ...so no one (except kishimoto) knows...

JPSM
08-22-2009, 10:14 AM
if Naruto dies, the manga should have been called SASUKE! lol!

shkin qoutes JPSM: ...so no one (except kishimoto) knows...

Yep Naruto reached a "place" that I like to call "the 24: action scheme"...:D.(as in 24: the show with Jack Bauer as main character)...those who know the show probably understood what I tried to say, those who don't I will try to explain, apart from the main main character, in this case Naruto (in the case of 24: Jack Bauer), none of the other characters, beeing main, secondary, even figurants, are safe from death, or a coma like thing, only Kishimoto beeing the writter knows who is gonna make to the end...

Shkin
08-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Yep Naruto reached a "place" that I like to call "the 24: action scheme"...:D.(as in 24: the show with Jack Bauer as main character)...those who know the show probably understood what I tried to say, those who don't I will try to explain, apart from the main main character, in this case Naruto (in the case of 24: Jack Bauer), none of the other characters, beeing main, secondary, even figurants, are safe from death, or a coma like thing, only Kishimoto beeing the writter knows who is gonna make to the end...

i know the show...xD

AuroraxEve
08-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Gaaah!
Too. Long. Till. Spoilers http://i30.tinypic.com/rlz4ib.png

X__Sasuke__X
08-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Gaaah!
Too. Long. Till. Spoilers http://i30.tinypic.com/rlz4ib.png

Lol, that was the faec I made when the chapter was over! :mrgreen:

animelover
08-25-2009, 07:18 AM
The samuari there looking for Sasuke and team hawk looked like Jedi, lol for real, the little knifes/swords and their charakra coming out of it was full on Jedi style, even their face masks things.

AuroraxEve
08-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Lol, that was the faec I made when the chapter was over! :mrgreen:

Same here xD
Aren't the 461 spoilers suspose to be out soon?

Timoto
08-26-2009, 06:02 PM
It seemed a bit rushed to me, but I liked it overall. After two weeks without new manga updates though, I almost forgot what had happened recently.

I'm starting to question whether Tobi is Uchiha Madara though. It's kinda...I don't know, too good to be true. In the Narutoverse, NOTHING is that simple. ;)

It'll be interesting what Naruto is told..

I like Raikage. He's so funny. xD Crashing through walls like no tomorrow!

haha hilarious comments :D so true every bit of it...i think that Zetsu is fine, Naruto will somehow or another get involved in this dispute between Raikage and Sasuke, and we'll get to see a little bit of everyone's new powers. Sure would be nice to see Naruto back in Sage mode. its only been like 20 episodes right? don't know what he's waiting for. Sasuke might have a demon like zabuza had... if thats the case he is in complete contorl over it :D which would be awesome. i know right after you seen it Suiguits said 'damn i told him not to kill them' as if he KNEW it would happen. the first people Sasuke's actually killed i think :D orochiemaru didn't count, Itachi didn't count, Deirdara didn't count either. All died but not killed