PDA

View Full Version : Deadfall (my horror fanfic :P)

Yuukimaru
08-18-2009, 11:23 PM
I know that i don't seem like someone who would write this but i am lol
Im positive that there are grammar and spelling errors so don't patronize me :P
It's gonna get scarier just you wait!
Chapter 1 part 1

Deadfall
Chapter 1: Mrs. Hick

It was an ordinary Saturday in Upton City. Brenda Hick was tidying up her house waiting for her boyfriend, Michael. She was nervous about today because they were having dinner at her place and only God knows what could happen. As time went by Brenda grew more impatient, “It’s already 8:27 and he was supposed to be here at 8:00!” she muttered to herself while pacing in front of her wall clock. Then she heard a knock at the door, “It must be him.” She opened the door and indeed it was Michael but there was something different about him that she just couldn’t pinpoint. “Sorry I’m late.” He said while rushing in to take a seat. “No it’s fine. Hey Mike is there something wrong with your back?” she asked as she walked up to him. “No. It’s nothing I just uh slept funny that’s all.” He replied hurriedly. “Are you sure that’s all? You look pale as well! Are you sick?” she walked up to him and felt his forehead and began massaging his back. He quickly stood up and the look on his face was anger so pure that not even devil dare challenge him, “I SAID IT’S NOTHING! Why do you always have to stick your fat nose in other peoples’ business?” Michael shouted. “Honey! I just wanted to make sure that you were ok I-” “I’m outta here! We’re through Brenda!” Michael interrupted “Michael wait!” Brenda pleaded. Michael stormed out of the room and headed straight for the front door, as he was half way out the door Brenda begged him to stay. Michael stood still for a moment then turned to look at her. His eyes were blood red and his face was as pale as moonlight. “What is up with him?” Brenda thought. Michael clenched the doorknob with super human strength and slammed the door behind him as Brenda stood motionless tears streaming from her eyes, cascading down her cheeks, and falling off of her chin.

Chapter 1 part 2

Part 2
The next Friday:
“Alright class and that is the area of a cylinder. Any questions?” said Brenda. A smart aleck kid, Thomas, raised his hand. “What is it now Thomas?” Brenda said while rolling her eyes. “Is it true that you got dumped by your boyfriend?” Thomas said smartly. The class exploded with wild laughter. Brenda was enraged and embarrassed. She darted out of the classroom while tears were streaming from her eyes. She ran to the teachers’ bathroom and sat in a stall and cried. After crying her eyes out she got up and washed her face, drank from a drinking fountain, and (after gaining her composure) she headed back to class. “All of you just shut up and read!” Brenda screamed at the children. The children, frightened, picked up their books and read while Brenda sat at her desk. After 20 minutes or so, “Alright children of Upton Middle School I hope you have a great summer full of adventure!” Said the principle over the intercom. The bell rang and all the children bolted out of the classroom. “See you around Ms. Hickey hehehe.” Said Thomas before slipping out of the classroom. Brenda picked up her pointer and ordered Thomas back into the classroom. “Cmon Ms. Hick my parents are waiting to pick me up.” He said impatiently “I don’t give a damn about your parents Thomas,” She said while twirling her pointer like a baton “I’ve had enough of your smart comments Thomas and even though its summer I’m not going to let you get away with it.” She said her voice rising. She turned around and glared at Thomas with her red enraged eyes. The hairs on the back of his neck stood erect and the blood drained from his face as he looked into the face of hell. Brenda slowly walked over to Thomas raising her pointer above her head she thrust it into his ribs and through his back; blood pouring from his chest staining the white carpet. “Brenda I wanted you to file these…” said Principle Franklin while opening the door but to his horror Brenda was nowhere to be found and sitting in a blood drenched desk was Thomas Fillchester. Principle Franklin slowly walked over to the bloody boy but little did he know these were the last steps he would ever take, well alive that is. “Who could have done such a thing?” he said softly his mouth wide open. The enraged Brenda snuck out of the cabinet she was hiding in and grabbed Mr. Franklin’s head and banged it on the wall multiple times, knocking him out. She dragged his body to the bathroom so she could feast.

Chapter 2 Part 1

Chapter 2: The Beginning of the End

“Don’t stop brushing my hair until I fall asleep daddy.” Said Katie in the sweetest tone. “Of course not dear.” Said her father George. After a few minutes George assumed Katie was asleep so he slipped out of her room and went downstairs to watch the local news. “Daddy why did you stop?” Katie asked. The brushing continued and she felt safe even though she was far from it. Then whatever was brushing her hair began pulling it. Katie opened her eyes and looked into the face of a man, who had bits of flesh missing from his face. His eyes seemed dead and he let out a groan. Katie screamed bloody murder. George reacted almost instantly. He grabbed a butcher knife from the kitchen and headed upstairs. “Katie?” He received no reply. He stormed into her bedroom and couldn’t believe his eyes. Katie once his adorable daughter was now a bloody mess. Her right arm stripped of her skin and some flesh, her face was drenched in blood, and she was missing her left eye. He turned to look at her killer. He was a man who looked like he was dead but still moving. The man slowly trudged over to George. George stabbed the man multiple times but he just wouldn’t die! The man bit his neck but George shoved him off and impaled him with the knife. The man lay still and George ran to call the police. He ran downstairs to get to the phone when the kitchen window shattered and more of those things came crawling in. “Where do I go? What do I do?” George asked himself. He spun around and kicked open the front door to find himself face to face with his next door neighbor. The only problem was that his neighbor was one of them too! George kicked him aside and ran for his car. He shoved his key into the ignition and set it to drive. The things where grabbing onto the car and smashing the windows! He stomped on the accelerator and ran them over; blood all over his windshield. The city was burning and people were walking around aimlessly. “They are acting like zombies! What’s going on in this town?” he thought to himself. George continued driving not knowing what is going to happen next.

Chapter 2 Part 2

PART 2

Meanwhile at Joe’s Diner:
Joe, obviously the owner of the diner, was loved by all of his customers. His personality, his family, and most of all his food! The diner was practically packed every night! Joe was in the kitchen preparing a classic hamburger for one of the regular diner goers. While Joe was in the kitchen Baxter, a highly skilled detective, and his wife Martha were on a double date with their friends Cathy and Danny. They’ve all met in college and have been friends ever since. Cindy, a waitress at Joe’s diner, walked up with a notepad “What will we be having tonight?” she asked politely. Danny replied saying “4 beers a-” “No,” Cathy interrupted, “I don’t want a beer I’ll just have tap water please.” “Come on honey it’ll be the biggest mistake of your life!” Danny joked although he was right. “No Danny you know how I am with beer.” Cathy said while glaring at Danny. After receiving their beverages and ordering their dinner they talked to each other. “This water tastes a little funky.” Cathy stated while scrunching her face. “Well you it is tap water.” Danny remarked. “A double homicide today at Upton Middle School,” said the news reporter on the TV. “The body’s of the principle and a student were found today with most of their flesh stripped off. The murders were committed by Brenda Hick an eighth grade teacher.” She finished the story and shuffled her papers. A loud groan was heard. “Who are you? NO DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!” screamed the news reporter. The cameraman dropped the camera and ran and all they could see was the shadow of the news reporter and whatever was attacking her. The news reporter let out a loud wail and the blood chilling sound of bones breaking and flesh being torn off were heard. Then the news station lost its signal. “What the hell?” said Baxter. “Was that for real?” asked Martha. Someone began pounding at the door. Cindy opened the door and let him in. “May I help you?” Cindy asked kindly. She received no reply from the strange man. Everyone in the bar went silent and turned to stare at the man. The man with long hair covering his face and both arms outstretched slowly advanced towards Cindy. Cathy suddenly collapsed on the table. “Honey? Are you ok? Cathy? CATHY!” he said while shaking her. Cathy lifted her head from the table and let out a groan. “C-Cathy?” Danny stuttered. Cathy slowly turned her head and stared right into Danny’s eyes. Cathy revealed her yellow teeth and bleeding gums. She bit Danny multiple times eating the flesh and licking up the blood. It was like feeding time at the zoo! Danny tried to fight Cathy off but she dug her nails into his arms and couldn’t be budged. Everyone in the diner screamed and everything turned from a normal night out to the end of the world! More zombies came trudging in through the front door pilling on top of Cindy. “HELP ME PLEASE!!!” Cindy cried as her legs were being devoured by the undead. “AHHHHH!” Cindy screamed as a wave of zombies piled on top of her. Baxter grabbed Martha’s hand as they ran up the steps to the second floor of the diner. They ran into the storage room and closed the door. A strange woman was whimpering in a corner, but they could tell she wasn’t one of them. “Hello?” Baxter said. The woman lifted her head “Your not a zombie right?” she asked. “No we aren’t. Not yet at least.” replied Martha “May I ask who you are?” said Baxter. “I am Penelope Worthington. I came here to grab a bite to eat then this happened.” She explained. Screams of people being attacked by zombies could be heard. Baxter pulled out his gun. “I am Baxter and this is my wife, Martha. I work for the UPD.” The door began to shake as the zombies began throwing their bodies against it. “Out the window!” Baxter said while trying to open the window but to no avail. Penelope grabbed a wrench from the floor and broke the window. They jumped out and Penelope and Baxter in a bush while Martha slammed onto a parked car. “Martha!” Baxter exclaimed.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter 3 part 1

Chapter 3: Can we survive?
George was going eighty miles an hour and couldn’t believe what has become of this once peaceful town. Bodies littered the streets, survivors ran for their lives, buildings vandalized by the zombies. The undead were slowly trudging after anyone they set their eyes on. It’s like they can smell human flesh! George drove by Joe’s diner. Now it was a diner for zombies, tonight’s special: People! Most of the windows were broken and people were trapped with the zombies. “They are all probably dead!” George thought to himself. “Wait a sec, maybe not!” he thought to himself as three people came running towards his car. They ran in the middle of the street so he could not get past. George slowed the car to a screeching halt. The man opened the door and laid a bloody woman on the backseat, another woman sat at the very edge of the backseat avoiding the bloody woman’s feet. The man showed a U.P.D badge and sat in the front seat next to George. “Hurry drive to the police station!” Baxter ordered. “R-Right away.” George said still shaken at the brutality of his daughter’s murder. “I’m Baxter by the way. We have to get to the police station soon. I don’t know how much longer my wife can hang in there…” Baxter explained. “I’m George. My daughter was devoured by one of those things.” George said gravely. “I’m Penelope. I was at the diner alone when those zombies attacked. I knew from the moment that man walked in that he was one of them. That’s how I got upstairs before they all piled in.” she said. George pulled up in front of the police station and stopped the car. They all got out and Baxter went to the back and lifted up Martha. They trotted up the steps and went to the front door. “George take my wallet and inside you’ll find a card key that we can use to get inside. My hands are kind of full at the moment. Hurry before the zombies show up in this part of town!” Baxter instructed. George did as he was told and swiped the card key in the slot. The green light flashed and George opened the door and everyone rushed inside. Officers were running around the station like mad men. An officer rushed over to them “What happened to her?” he asked. “She fell on a car. Take her to the infirmary please.” Baxter replied. The officer took her and ran her to one of the beds in the infirmary. Officers were coming into the station with survivors and some went out to search for more. “Baxter,” said the chief while walking over to the group. “These creatures are roaming the city killing people. Their population is growing drastically. The should be spreading here soon…” he said. “We are going to need all the help we can get so here.” The chief handed Penelope and George a standard handgun. He walked off giving orders to officers telling them to board up the windows and other things. “THERE THEY ARE!!” shouted a frightened officer.

Taker369
08-18-2009, 11:51 PM
wow awsome story keep it up.

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 09:40 AM
wow awsome story keep it up.

SakuraGirl
08-19-2009, 11:23 AM
ok scared me a little i like it

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-19-2009, 11:41 AM
lol nice

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 12:26 PM
ok part 1 of chapter 2 is up!

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-19-2009, 04:33 PM
O__O holy cat u brought my fear of zombies up to a whole new level... at first it started sad but now my gut is numb... NOT A GOOD SIGN.

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 04:38 PM
O__O holy cat u brought my fear of zombies up to a whole new level... at first it started sad but now my gut is numb... NOT A GOOD SIGN.

yay i scared you!

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-19-2009, 04:56 PM
Great, you just renewed me the hating of zombies.

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Great, you just renewed me the hating of zombies.

oopsies :P

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Damn you!
jk

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Damn you!
jk

don't take it out on me take it out one teh zombeees

takuya
08-19-2009, 05:26 PM
good story yuuki(this kinda sounds like the game Deadrising)I like it and now you made me afraid of zombies and I have to take it on them*grabs a magnum*

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 05:29 PM
good story yuuki(this kinda sounds like the game Deadrising)I like it and now you made me afraid of zombies and I have to take it on them*grabs a magnum*

I was actually inspired by resident evil Outbreak for the zombie theme. neva heard of deadrising b4.

takuya
08-19-2009, 05:35 PM
Well Deadrising is a zombie game it's pretty good also if my friend comes over sometime we might play resident evil!I'm wondering where this story is heading and how did this zombie outbreak happen.

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Well Deadrising is a zombie game it's pretty good also if my friend comes over sometime we might play resident evil!I'm wondering where this story is heading and how did this zombie outbreak happen.

the zombie outbreak in meh story?

well the virus was spread through the tap water. thats why after ms hick got a drink from the drinking fountain she became all coookooo

takuya
08-19-2009, 05:57 PM

well the virus was spread through the tap water. thats why after ms hick got a drink from the drinking fountain she became all coookoooOh that kinda similar how the zombie outbreak happened in Deadrising,they tried creating something I think a cure or a cloning thing and they tested it on cows and the cows turned into zombies or they died and this guy he was mad,because the government destroyed his town to get rid of this virus and he realeased the virus on the town of Willamette and it started with one person then the next and etc.I'm getting offtopic and I wonder whos the hero in the story

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-19-2009, 05:58 PM

well the virus was spread through the tap water. thats why after ms hick got a drink from the drinking fountain she became all coookooo
Why exactly and is there any cure?

don't take it out on me take it out one teh zombeees
Alright.
Ten zombies pernatmentely dead already..

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Why exactly and is there any cure?

Alright.
Ten zombies pernatmentely dead already..

well there is a nuclear power plant and their chemicals and toxic waste slipped through the filter mutating whoever unfortunatly drank the tap water. not yet cuz no one has a sample of the virus.

all zombies are already dead silly :P

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Oh that kinda similar how the zombie outbreak happened in Deadrising,they tried creating something I think a cure or a cloning thing and they tested it on cows and the cows turned into zombies or they died and this guy he was mad,because the government destroyed his town to get rid of this virus and he realeased the virus on the town of Willamette and it started with one person then the next and etc.I'm getting offtopic and I wonder whos the hero in the story

well George is one and there are going to be 4 others.

dragonjinchuriki dj
08-19-2009, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Yuukimaru;934585]I know that i don't seem like someone who would write this but i am lol
Im positive that there are grammar and spelling errors so don't patronize me :P
It's gonna get scarier just you wait!
Chapter 1 part 1
[SPOILER]
Deadfall
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]Chapter 1: Mrs. Hick

[SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman]It was an ordinary Saturday in Upton City. Brenda Hick was tidying up her house waiting for her boyfriend, Michael. She was nervous about today because they were having dinner at her place and only God knows what could happen. As time went by Brenda grew more impatient,

Fan of Minato
08-19-2009, 06:15 PM
Its pretty good, keep the story up, its cool.

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Its pretty good, keep the story up, its cool.

thanks!

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-19-2009, 06:50 PM
write more, im scared and hooked at the same time... CURSE U YUUKIMARU'S WRITING SKILLS!!!!!!

Taker369
08-19-2009, 07:00 PM
i know were u got this from but good job man.

Yuukimaru
08-19-2009, 07:07 PM
i know were u got this from but good job man.

resident evil mwahaha but i only got the idea of the zombies from the game everything else is MINE!

Taker369
08-19-2009, 07:09 PM
sweet and awsome.

Yuukimaru
08-20-2009, 11:28 AM
write more, im scared and hooked at the same time... CURSE U YUUKIMARU'S WRITING SKILLS!!!!!!

your wish is granted mwahaha! Chapter 2 part 2 is now complete!

Yuukimaru
08-26-2009, 08:48 PM
ok chapter 3 part 1 is done.

Taker369
08-27-2009, 07:59 PM
wow great jon again dude but i hope your old enough to play these games lol nah i over 18 so u keep the great work.

Yuukimaru
08-27-2009, 08:05 PM
wow great jon again dude but i hope your old enough to play these games lol nah i over 18 so u keep the great work.

I'm not old enough :P

lol XD

Taker369
08-27-2009, 08:06 PM
lol thats cool.

SakuraGirl
08-27-2009, 08:07 PM
ok really good my mom would love it

Yuukimaru
08-27-2009, 08:12 PM
ok really good my mom would love it

yay!

I'm working on the next part but it won't be up for a few days. it's gonna be pretty long.