PDA

View Full Version : Are u a IchiRuki fan or a IchiHime fan?

BankaiNaruto
04-24-2009, 07:16 PM
Personally, i'm a ichiruki fan but in your opinion which couple is better. IchiRuki or IchiHime

Kisame
04-24-2009, 07:19 PM
I prefer Ichiruki.

*ichigorukiafan*
04-24-2009, 08:10 PM
ichiruki! :D look at my sn its ichigorukia!!! lol. i wish they would end up together but they wont because of orihime. lol. i hate her she ruins the show.

HokageSoulReaper
04-30-2009, 02:04 AM
IchiRuki all the way! I mean, there's even a movie focused on them!

now, Ichigo in reality won't end up with anyone........or might end up with someone no one expects, like Matsumoto or Tatsuki, for example

*ichigorukiafan*
04-30-2009, 06:50 AM
IchiRuki all the way! I mean, there's even a movie focused on them!

now, Ichigo in reality won't end up with anyone........or might end up with someone no one expects, like Matsumoto or Tatsuki, for example

i REALLY want ichiruki but its not gonna happen. :( . its gonna be ichigo and gay orihime

ByakuKage
04-30-2009, 08:04 PM
IchiRuki. After the big emotional scenes they have, I don't think IchiHime is possible

Zetsubou_Sensei
05-03-2009, 07:12 AM
IchiHime.
"Five lives, one love", anyone?
If she just gave up on Ichigo it would be pointless for her to have said that. Also, Kubo himself stated that what Ichigo and Rukia had between them was "not amorous".
And actually, the anime directors have been IchiRuki from the start, even going so far as to add extra characters and scenes to emphasize it, and to take out IchiHime scenes.
And Orihime is NOT stupid!!!

*ichigorukiafan*
05-04-2009, 03:01 PM
IchiRuki. After the big emotional scenes they have, I don't think IchiHime is possible

have u been watching the series?? lol. its defintly gonna be ichiHime :( :( :evil: :(

Willnaruto101
05-04-2009, 10:59 PM
why do people always get so touchy about who he is ending up with -_- geez the shows not even about that. and its getting old to see all the ichiruki fans hate orihime and the ichihime fans hate rukia. they are both important to the show so the haters need to stop and enjoy what the show is really about which would be the action and the plot

*ichigorukiafan*
05-06-2009, 07:36 AM
why do people always get so touchy about who he is ending up with -_- geez the shows not even about that. and its getting old to see all the ichiruki fans hate orihime and the ichihime fans hate rukia. they are both important to the show so the haters need to stop and enjoy what the show is really about which would be the action and the plot

but orihime SUCKS! lol. shes sooooo annoying and is always crying and screaming "KUROSAKI-KUN!!!!". hahaha shes just so annoying. rukia's pretty and tough and just sweet 8-)