PDA

View Full Version : My Fanfic

Sasuinolover
08-17-2009, 07:41 PM
Miyuki gazed at the moon on top of a rock before she continued her mission to deliver a top secret report to a village. She rested always pondering the same question such as "who am I" and "where do I come from" she stopped thinking and said, "Come out of hiding already”, she shouted when all of a sudden dozens of kunai came at her she dodged them easily and looked around to see where the attacker had went she spotted the attacker and noticed it was a woman holding a giant scythe but did not attack she appeared behind her and put a kunai to her throat but first questioned her, “What do u want “she asked. When the attacker shouted, “I know you, your that girl what was your name again umm I remember Miyuki Mikuki do you remember me it doesn’t matter if you do anyways ill kill you either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She freed her self from Miyuki's grip and took Miyuki's kunai and threw it at her Miyuki confused answered , I don’t want to hurt you but if you keep this up I will have no choice but to kill you. The Attacker said laughing" hahahahahahaha kill me just like you killed your entire family, my family and our clan this time Miyuki you will remember the name Mika".Miyuki froze like stone couldn’t move a muscle her eyes were open wide she couldn’t believe what she had just said Mika let go of Miyuki and Threw her giant scythe right at her at the moment a women held on to Mika's arm."Teacher this is my chance let me go right now let me kill her", Mika shouted. The teacher said,"This is not what i have taught you to do you are not ready yet"."Fine", Mika said. They both left in a cloud of smoke leaving Miyuki as she was. When Miyuki collected herself she recalled what Mika had said "hahahahahahaha kill me just like you killed your entire family, my family and our clan this time Miyuki you will remember the name Mika".Miyuki just sat their wondering if what Mika had said was true. Miyuki finally remembered the mission which she had been sent on. While Miyuki finished her mission that thought never left her mind.
Back at The Village Hidden in the Sakura, Miyuki sat on her roof gazing at her pendant what she was thinking was crazy she couldn’t possibly think of doing it, but Miyuki had made up her mind that day she knew that the only possible way to find out who she was to leave her Village and search for Mika. That night she planned to leave.
Miyuki collected her stuff it was almost midnight not a sound to be heard except for her own breathing.Miyuki loved this village she would miss a lot of people but she needed to find out who she was once and for all it was killing her inside.She wouldnt miss a lot of people.Miyuki continued towards the gate she looked at the village one more time and turned around and left for the outside world where she would discover things about herself she never imagined

Heres the link Miyukis Profile
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17879 (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17879)
Just added pictures

rainbowrazor
08-17-2009, 07:53 PM
keep writing

Sasuinolover
08-18-2009, 03:47 PM
hello

cherryflower
08-18-2009, 04:02 PM
It's really good. Write some more.

Sasuinolover
08-18-2009, 04:04 PM
thanks

Sasuinolover
08-18-2009, 04:07 PM
It's really good. Write some more.

hey check out the pics on the forum character

Sasukelover123
08-18-2009, 04:20 PM
i love it keep writing

Sasuinolover
08-18-2009, 04:47 PM
thanks

Taker369
10-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Ok this is my fan fic for my character Miyuki its not finished yet but tell me what you think

Miyuki gazed at the moon on top of a rock before she continued her mission to deliver a top secret report to a village.She rested always pondering the same question such as "who am i" and "where do i come from" she stoped thinking and said, "Come out of hiding already",she shouted when all of a sudden dozens of kunie came at her she dodged them easily and looked around to see where the attacker had went she spotted the attacker and noticed it was a woman but did not attack she appeaed behind her and put a kunie to her throut but first questioned her,"What do u want"she asked.When the attacker shouted,"I know you, your that girl what was your name again umm i remember Miyuki Mikuki do you remember me it doesnt matter if you do anyways ill kill you either way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She freed her self from Miyuki's grip and took miyuki's kunie and threw it at her Miyuki confused answered , I dont want to hurt you but if you keep this up i will have no choice but to kill you.The Attacker saided laughing" hahahahahahaha kill me just like you killed your entire family ,my family and our clan this time Miyuki you will remember the name Mika

Heres the link Miyukis Profile
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17879

Just added pictures

i cant belive i didnt read this before dam it's good u should keep it up and make a sereies out of it lol well better then mine i know that much.:oops:

SakuraGirl
10-21-2009, 12:57 PM
wow write more

Sasuinolover
10-21-2009, 08:42 PM
umm really i forgot about it

Sasuinolover
10-21-2009, 08:56 PM
i cant belive i didnt read this before dam it's good u should keep it up and make a sereies out of it lol well better then mine i know that much.:oops:

thanks taker

Taker369
10-21-2009, 08:57 PM
no problem.

Sasuinolover
10-21-2009, 09:08 PM
okay ya

Taker369
10-21-2009, 09:12 PM
cant wait for more.

Sasuinolover
10-21-2009, 09:43 PM
3 DAYS LATER
Miyuki was a long ways away from the Sakura village by now.Miyuki was resting on the side of a road and thought, “I think there is a town near by I better check it out for a few clues on the way”. Even though she knew it was useless she just wanted to take take a look around.Miyuki walked down the road when she finally got to a busy now.Miyuki walked through the town and knew there was nothing here important and continued on her way by the exit she saw a bunch of guys beating up a another guy. By the look of it he was getting pretty beat up Miyuki knew she shouldn’t get involved but she hated those who picked on the weak.Miyuki walked up and told them, “What are u idiots doing”, the guys turned around and gave miyuki a weird look and said, “Go away little WEAK baby girl this has nothing to do with u",miyuki was angered grabbed the guy who seemed to be the leader of this little group and punched him hard in the face.Miyuki said,"Whos the little weak baby girl now”. The leader was angry got up and walked towards Miyuki so did the rest of his crew.Miyuki laughed and said, “wow bring it on”, In the next moment all the guys were all on the floor unconcious.Miyuki walked towards the boy on the floor that was getting beat up and said, “Are u okay”. He responded I didn’t need your help I was fine on my own I was about to teach those guys a lesson until u came".Miyuki said, “of course you were".Miyuki checked the boy to see if any of his injuries were serious. By the look of it he was going to live.Miyuki got up and continued to walk on her journey. The boy got up and followed her."What is u doing", she responded."I just happen to be going the same way”, he said annoyed.Miyuki saw the boy was still following her after about an hour and said "can i at least know your name"."Why but its Yukio Hideaki ", he responded.”ARE YOU GOING TO FOLLOW ME FOREVER”Miyuki said. “Probably” Yukio responded with a smile

Taker369
10-21-2009, 09:45 PM
wow O_O thats epicly awsome.

Sasuinolover
10-21-2009, 09:46 PM
thanks its still not the action part yet

Taker369
10-21-2009, 09:48 PM
oh well action takes time to get to i bet it will be worth the wait i like alot so far .

Sasuinolover
10-21-2009, 09:55 PM
okay ya

Taker369
10-21-2009, 09:59 PM
keep it up you have talent at this one day it could be big enough to be a anime lol.

Sasuinolover
10-21-2009, 10:03 PM
ya not likely lolz

Taker369
10-21-2009, 10:06 PM
i bet it will.:D

SakuraGirl
10-22-2009, 06:49 AM
i like it, it is really good

Sasuinolover
10-22-2009, 05:29 PM
thanks

Taker369
10-22-2009, 05:40 PM
ya not likely lolz

dont be a doubter your storie is great and thats no lie. :cool:

Sasuinolover
10-22-2009, 08:17 PM
Miyuki continued to walk with Yukio by her side.Miyuki did not dare tell Yukio what her plan was but she had an uneasy feeling since she entered the area.Miyuki noticed it was getting dark and decided to stop for the night. She lay down on the field and so did Yukio with her. They both starred at the stars in the sky.Yukio asked her,”UMM do you mind if I asked why do you always seem like something is wrong would it kill you to smile every once in a while”.Amiko continued to stare at the stars.”There you go again”, Yukio said. Miyuki hesitantly replied, “I afraid to show my feelings and mainly that is none of your business”. The air around them grew heavy and there was an uneasy silence.Yukio answered “I’m sorry I had no right to question you about that”.Miyuki answered, “Whatever”. After that they quickly fell asleep. The morning breeze quickly woke up Miyuki she felt an uneasy presence nearby she didn’t want to wake Yukio so searched by herself. A few minute later Miyuki definitely sensed a presence it started raining heavily.Miyuki was hit from behind.Miyuki was on her guard yet she began to see black and could not keep herself balanced Miyuki fell to the muddy ground she soon was unconscious.

SakuraGirl
10-22-2009, 08:20 PM
oh what going to happen next

Sasuinolover
10-22-2009, 08:26 PM
just have to wait dont worry it will be up later or tomorrow for sure

SakuraGirl
10-22-2009, 08:28 PM
just have to wait dont worry it will be up later or tomorrow for sure
oh okay

Sasuinolover
10-22-2009, 08:29 PM