Hiro
04-24-2009, 06:22 PM
I thoght this would be a really cool topic since most people Know of DBZ

garraswerewolf
04-24-2009, 06:23 PM
vegeta steps in and kills them both

Kisame
04-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Goku stomps, he's far faster than him, and has the destructive power to destroy a planet.

Hiro
04-24-2009, 06:52 PM
I really like the series the same but I hav to admit I think Goku would win, one spirit bomb and it is over

HiddenMist
04-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Yeah Goku would destroy naruto. hes just to freaking powerful

OnyxBlossom
04-24-2009, 11:18 PM
Personally? I think Goku.

Vermillian
04-25-2009, 12:10 AM
This isn't a fight. Its the most powerful anime character ever vs. a kid who is actually somewhat limited by the laws of physics and space/time laws

Tracer
04-25-2009, 12:29 AM
ok there is two paths i can see here
Goku would die since he would stand there and talk and talk and talk and talk while naruto clones himself a million fold then rasengen barrage him to a pulp also goku would play like he is weak and take a beating but naruto is trained to kill in one hit not play with his food.
Naruto would want to train to bring out his 'ki' and Goku would want to train to from his 'chakra', then they would meet up with chuck norris and be slaughtered savagly

ok buddy sage mode + 8 tails = powerful! its like ssj 4

I really like the series the same but I hav to admit I think Goku would win, one spirit bomb and it is over
if you really knew the series then you know the spirit bomb(genki doma) can only destroy the evil. Good need not fear that attack

Goku stomps, he's far faster than him, and has the destructive power to destroy a planet.

refer to what I told HiddenMist since this is the same statement

Vermillian
04-25-2009, 12:35 AM
ok there is two paths i can see here
Goku would die since he would stand there and talk and talk and talk and talk while naruto clones himself a million fold then rasengen barrage him to a pulp also goku would play like he is weak and take a beating but naruto is trained to kill in one hit not play with his food.
Naruto would want to train to bring out his 'ki' and Goku would want to train to from his 'chakra', then they would meet up with chuck norris and be slaughtered savagly

ok buddy [spoiler:2f5bu1jh]sage mode + 8 tails = powerful![/spoiler:2f5bu1jh] its like ssj 4

if you really knew the series then you know the spirit bomb(genki doma) can only destroy the evil. Good need not fear that attack

refer to what I told HiddenMist since this is the same statement

You know i think option 2 is pretty probable. I mean they are both the same kinda guy really. Peace loving, and eager to excel.

Tracer
04-25-2009, 12:52 AM
yeah you are right they are one in the same

stupid, fun loveing, care free, and have the ability to find the next platue to be able to save loved ones

lj0615
04-25-2009, 05:56 AM
i have no idea who would win

GETALIFEX
04-25-2009, 06:01 AM
goku will die

Hiro
04-25-2009, 12:53 PM
This isn't a fight. Its the most powerful anime character ever vs. a kid who is actually somewhat limited by the laws of physics and space/time laws
Actually Goku isnt the most powerful anime characte r ever Remember Gohan killed Perfect Cell not Goku And if spirit bomb cant be used agianst good then i would say it is a pretty even match

madara07
04-25-2009, 06:06 PM
CELL WINS OR NOVA SHENRON

Ayden
04-25-2009, 06:06 PM
goku easily

TheBlackChidori
04-26-2009, 07:18 AM

The spirit bomb only effects those with evil within themselves. It was stated that it has no effect on pure souls, but would it effect Naruto because of the Nine Tails evil Chakra? Something to think about...

But comparing the power of DBZ vs. Naruto is like comparing a T-rex against a kitten. DBZ just made their characters TOO strong after a while.

A better question would be, Chibi Goku Vs. Naruto, who would win?

Miles Edgeworth
04-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Goku stomps.

C4 Karura
07-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Goku.

jounin
07-05-2009, 07:37 AM
vegeta steps in and kills them both
yea lol vegeta would kill both of them