MegumiAi
08-16-2009, 07:47 PM
Name: Megumi Ai
Birthday: December 31
Sign: Capricorn
Clan : Ai Clan

Hair color: Black
Eyes: Green when in cat form they are bright green
Other : Along with her normal appearance Megumi also has her clans heritage or her ablities from the Ai clan. Megumi though has taken those ablities to the next level. Most people in her clan only have cat eyes and smell, aglity and basicly normal looking. Only once in a great while a special child is born when they learn their cat jutsu the end up shifting. Instead of like her people the person has cat ears, a tail, cat eyes, flexablity as in flexable spine and able to learn the families secreat jutsus .
Element type: Fire and Earth
Jutsu : Cat transformation, Wild Cat transformation jutsu, Cat clone jutsu, Dark Jungle Terrain Jutsu, Fireball jutsu, Fire Pheniox Jutsu, Earth spike Jutsu, Mud clones (Her fire jutsu was taught to her by Itachi find in History section why)
Forbidden Jutsu : Were Transformation jutsu
Achivements:
Age 4: Learned first cat jutsu and transformed to her catgirl form.
Age 6 entered Academy
graduated early
Age 7: Became a Genin
Age 10 : Became a Chunin
Age 12 : Joined the Anbu
Age 13 : Killed her clan as a order from the Hokage
History:
It all started during the 4th war when Megumi was 3 years old she was getting ready to turn 4 years old and her parents were off fighting in the war representing the Ai clan as they hopped Ai would do. Her father Chei was the head of the family and Megumi being the oldest and only child was the heir to be the of the family someday. The Ai clan never really had respect for Konoha because they were the only clan that were treated like outsiders due their jutsu . The only clan that actually liked the Ai clan was the Uchiha clan.
After Megumi turned 4 years old Her father had agreed on a allianceclans. Which one day would rest on Itachi's and Megumi's shoulders and Chei Ai (Megumi's father) suggested Megumi wasn't strong enough to run the Ai clan herself so he and Itachi's father agreed to betroth both Megumi to one of the other famous clans oldest sons of their alliance .

Megumi was only 6 when she graduated the Academy and she had also mastered her first jutsu at 6 years old making her great in her clans eyes and saying she would be a great leader when she grew up. Unfortunatly that was not the case years later when she turns 13.

Megumi was teamed up with two boys that would always pick on her, and she would put them in their place. Of course Megumi wasn't very talkative with her comrades but she would work with them as a team for that was what was most priority to her was teamwork. Megumi swore that the people in the village would always be protected even if she had to do things she wasn't proud of ( and she was right)

At 12 years of age Megumi entered the Anbu black ops and became one of the top ninja in the Anbu due to her cat ablities and great knowledge. It was a year after being in the Anbu that Megumi was assigned a job that she would never forget. She was assigned two jobs but the other she dosent like to talk about. Megumi was ordered to kill her clan and not just on any day her birthday.

Megumi after murdering her clan fled and went to the Hidden Village of Rock the leaf villages enemy territory. She hid there for a year or so It was when turned 15 she recived a notice about a organization called the Keikoku .. (explained below )

The Keikoku organization -

The Keikoku is a all female organization ( which means no males at all ) created for a special task in my fanfictions called the Keikoku Story part 1 and 2 .

If you want to see more of my characters and story go to my blog on my profile .

XxxShyGirlxxX
08-16-2009, 07:51 PM
ooo. X3 so cool! I have a character too, but not that much info on it. that's really awesome. *smiles*

cherryflower
08-16-2009, 07:56 PM
It's great but you cant use Naruto characters. Copy right stuff.

MegumiAi
08-16-2009, 08:01 PM
Oh okay my bad .. :oops:

SakuraGirl
08-18-2009, 01:11 PM
Name: Megumi Ai
Birthday: December 31
Sign: Capricorn
Clan : Ai Clan

Hair color: Black
Eyes: Green when in cat form they are bright green
Other : Along with her normal appearance Megumi also has her clans heritage or her ablities from the Ai clan. Megumi though has taken those ablities to the next level. Most people in her clan only have cat eyes and smell, aglity and basicly normal looking. Only once in a great while a special child is born when they learn their cat jutsu the end up shifting. Instead of like her people the person has cat ears, a tail, cat eyes, flexablity as in flexable spine and able to learn the families secreat jutsus .
Element type: Fire and Earth
Jutsu : Cat transformation, Wild Cat transformation jutsu, Cat clone jutsu, Dark Jungle Terrain Jutsu, Fireball jutsu, Fire Pheniox Jutsu, Earth spike Jutsu, Mud clones (Her fire jutsu was taught to her by Itachi find in History section why)
Forbidden Jutsu : Were Transformation jutsu
Achivements:
Age 4: Learned first cat jutsu and transformed to her catgirl form.
Age 6 entered Academy
graduated early
Age 7: Became a Genin
Age 10 : Became a Chunin
Age 12 : Joined the Anbu
Age 13 : Killed her clan as a order from the Hokage
History:
It all started during the 4th war when Megumi was 3 years old she was getting ready to turn 4 years old and her parents were off fighting in the war representing the Ai clan as they hopped Ai would do. Her father Chei was the head of the family and Megumi being the oldest and only child was the heir to be the of the family someday. The Ai clan never really had respect for Konoha because they were the only clan that were treated like outsiders due their jutsu . The only clan that actually liked the Ai clan was the Uchiha clan.
After Megumi turned 4 years old Her father had agreed on a allianceclans. Which one day would rest on Itachi's and Megumi's shoulders and Chei Ai (Megumi's father) suggested Megumi wasn't strong enough to run the Ai clan herself so he and Itachi's father agreed to betroth both Megumi to one of the other famous clans oldest sons of their alliance .

Megumi was only 6 when she graduated the Academy and she had also mastered her first jutsu at 6 years old making her great in her clans eyes and saying she would be a great leader when she grew up. Unfortunatly that was not the case years later when she turns 13.

Megumi was teamed up with two boys that would always pick on her, and she would put them in their place. Of course Megumi wasn't very talkative with her comrades but she would work with them as a team for that was what was most priority to her was teamwork. Megumi swore that the people in the village would always be protected even if she had to do things she wasn't proud of ( and she was right)

At 12 years of age Megumi entered the Anbu black ops and became one of the top ninja in the Anbu due to her cat ablities and great knowledge. It was a year after being in the Anbu that Megumi was assigned a job that she would never forget. She was assigned two jobs but the other she dosent like to talk about. Megumi was ordered to kill her clan and not just on any day her birthday.

Megumi after murdering her clan fled and went to the Hidden Village of Rock the leaf villages enemy territory. She hid there for a year or so It was when turned 15 she recived a notice about a organization called the Keikoku .. (explained below )

The Keikoku organization -

The Keikoku is a all female organization ( which means no males at all ) created for a special task in my fanfictions called the Keikoku Story part 1 and 2 .

If you want to see more of my characters and story go to my blog on my profile .
My character has the same last name as your,Her name is Miyo Ai