PDA

View Full Version : Tao Clan member biography

Ninja of Cao
08-16-2009, 10:39 AM
On this thread, members of the Tao Clan can post full profiles about themselves. Yeah, I know, I have made this before, but that was only physical info. In this thread, members of the Elemental Clan can create their own characters. They can give any information about the character, and make up their own stories. Note: This is ONLY for the members of the Elemental Clan (known as the Tao Clan). If you are not a member of the Elemental Clan, you may not post your biography here.

Ninja of Cao
08-16-2009, 11:20 AM
This is my profile:

Name: Sagara Tao (known as just Tao).
Age of body: 14.
Age of soul: 500.
Hair color: Brown.
Eye color: Green.
Preffered clothing: Blue kimono, dark blue pants, white handguards, grey Ninja sandals.
Affiliation: Tao Clan, Elemental Village.
Role(s): Taokage, Ninja general.
Weapons: 1 Katana, 1 Tenken, Kunais, Shurikens, Senbons.
Headband: Around forehead.
Headband color: Blue.

Preferred Style: Kenjutsu.
Ninjutsu: High.
Taijutsu: Medium.
Genjutsu: Medium.
Intelligence: High.
Strength: Medium.
Speed: Very high.
Chakra: High.
Lighteye: High.
Kenjutsu: Very high.
__________________________________________________ _________________________
History and abilities:

The Ninja known as Sagara was the main student of Chin Tao, who later became the first Taokage. Most events of his childhood are unknown, but it is said that he was instantly training with his Sensei, which made him a powerful Shinobi. One of Sagara’s personal special abilities is his impressive speed, which he combines with a Katana, making him a dangerous swordsman. Sagara’s maximum level of speed is close to teleportation. Sagara’s other abilities is his good use of ranged Ninjutsu. He favors the Water Style, but is also an adept using Earth-, Fire-, and Wind-Style Jutsus. During a long journey together with other Tao Clan member, he discovered together with his teacher, the valley, which would become the building site of the Elemental Village. After the construction of the Elemental Village was finished, Chin Tao became the first Taokage of the Tao Village. During the short combats against the Yan Clan, created by the former Tao Clan member Nikito, Sagara were personally leading the Tao Clan army into battle. Sagara’s speed ability was quickly overwhelming the Yan Clan army, which retreated after the failed attack against the Elemental Village. At this point, Chin Tao disappeared, and Sagara became the new Taokage. Sagara’s art of leadership greatly improved the Tao Clan during its time, and it soon became one of the most powerful Clans in the country. Currently, Sagara is using two swords; a Katana and a Tenken (Heaven's Sword). He has also greatly improved his abilities in Kenjutsu (sword techniques).

Katana and Tenken:

The second Taokage has created two swords, which he uses in battle. These are the Katana and the Tenken (Tenken means "Heaven's Sword"). His standard weapon, the Katana, is what he mostly uses when he joins the battlefield. But the Tenken is what he prefers to use in a one-vs-one fight. The Katana is manufactured to penetrate most armors, and even some defensive Ninjutsu. However, the Tenken is much more powerful; the blade of a Tenken can destroy the opponent's sword if he tries to defend himself against it. The Tenken also has the ability to penetrate defensive Ninjutsu. The Tenken is known as the most powerful one-handed weapon in the world.

Hitokiri Seals:

When Sagara gained his Sensei's techniques, he also gained five Hitokiri Seals. A Hitokiri is a demon, which can be sealed into a living human. If such a human releases any level of the Hitokiri Seal, the user's strength is greatly increased, but it can also inflict many injuries at the user. When releasing one of these Hitokiri Seals, a type of Curse Marks covers his body, and his eyes turns into Lighteye. Sagara is able to control the 2 first Seals fully. But if the third is released, it slowly gains control over Sagara's body. The first Seals is not dangerous; using them may only result in him coughing blood or fall unconscious. The Third Seal may, however, inflict dangerous internal injuries, and may have several negative effects on the user's mind. If the fourth Seal is released, it may be extremly dangerous, since many users of a level 4 Hitokiri Seal has died. Sagara cannot use the fifth Seal more than once in his life, because he would die if he would use it.

1 000 years on Earth:

Sagara Tao appears as 14 years old, but in fact, he has lived for 500 years. His soul has wandered the world in many different bodies through time, to collect the ultimate knowledge about the Ninja arts. Sagara's mission is still not complete, which is the reason he will live for another 500 years.
__________________________________________________ ____
That was a short version of my character profile. I deleted certain parts that I thought was unimportant, like a closer description of the battle against the Yan Clan. I also deleted Kaoru's and Luna's usage to punch me in the face (ouch).
Anyways, I hope that this profile will help you if you don't understand how to create your biography.

Kaoru Tao
08-16-2009, 11:35 AM
I'll try to create my biography, but it may take some time. is it anything else that I should write in it?

Ninja of Cao
08-16-2009, 11:50 AM
That's up to you. You can write whatever info you want.

KisameHoshigaki
08-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Name: Sage Kataro
Hair color: Dark Brown.
Eye color: Blue with a Verticle Red Streak.
Affiliation: Tao Clan, Elemental Village.
Role(s): Standard Ninja, Taokage's bodygaurd.
Weapons: 1Staff, Shurikens, Senbons.
Headband: Around upper arm.
Headband color: Black.
Preferred Style: Water Style.
Ninjutsu: Medium.
Genjutsu: High.
Intelligence: High.
Strength: Low.
Speed: Medium.
Chakra: High.
Lighteye: High.
Clothing: Black pants, Black Ninja Sandals, Black fingerless gloves, Black Headband on upper arm.
Personality: Calm, Kind, and Peaceful, But ready to fight at any moment.

In his Teenage years, Sage Wandered away from the Hidden Mist Village to find a new life. By the time he was 16, he had killed many other Shinobi, Although, one day while he was training, A particular enemy appeared, and Sage Instanly grabbed his staff and water began to form around him. He and the stranger fought for hours, and when Sage's chakra was almost completely depleted, His enemy shot a slice of Wind coming right across his chest, Sage put all of his energy and chakra into blocking this attack. If he were to get hit by this,he knew he'd be dead,It seemed like the entire world slowed down, as the wind shot towards him, he pulled up a thin sheet of ice and then, everything came rushing back into motion. Sage found himself lying on the ground with a large slice across his chest, he knew he had to act quickly,so he wrapped bandages made from his shirt around it, Put herbal cream on it, and pressed it down to stop the bleeding, Eventually it healed, and he began traveling again. When he was 21, He came across the Tao village, and joined their clan.

KisameHoshigaki
08-17-2009, 04:52 PM
How is that?

Ninja of Cao
08-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Good story.

KisameHoshigaki
08-18-2009, 07:51 AM
Thanks.

Sasuke726
08-19-2009, 09:44 PM
Sasuke726
Name: Antwoine
Hair: LOng black hair( looks like Neji's)
Personality: funny, outgoing, intelligent, cool, laid back, mysterious, friendly, and handsome
Eyes: Light blue like shimmering pools of water
Appearance: Black robe covering torso, black pants, and black mask to cover face, eyes r shown through mask, also carries katona blade on sash of robe and nother katona wrapped in bandages that is a prized posession
Attacks: uses fire style jutsu and shadows, also uses his sword, and a mysterious power
History: only thing known about him is that he has a mysterious power no wants the chance to see in their lifetime, isnt really a super hero but he's part of the group( hes like the batman of the justice league). He can be som1 hated by everyone or loved by everyone depending on his attitude.

Catch Phrase: BEWARE OF THE DOG

KisameHoshigaki
08-19-2009, 09:48 PM
I kinda like the references you used.

Sasuke726
08-19-2009, 09:50 PM
I kinda like the references you used.

if u r talking about me
thanx:mrgreen:

KisameHoshigaki
08-19-2009, 09:51 PM
if u r talking about me
thanx:mrgreen: Yeah, I was :)

Sasuke726
08-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Yeah, I was :)

oh thanx

Sagara
08-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Listen, everyone. This is important for all members of the Tao Clan. Ninja of Tao, my best friend and teacher (in his naruto fan club in real life), has become banned. Until he can solve this thing with the administrators, he wanted me to temporarly take care of the clan and village. As to add to my profile, Sagara dissappeared just as Chin, but gave me his powers before he left.

Sagara
08-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Name: Unknown.
Nickname: Sagara II.
Hair color: Brown.
Eye color: Greenbrown.
Affiliation: Tao clan, elemental village.
Role(s): Taokage, clan leader.
Weapons: 1 Katana, Kunais, Shurikens, Senbons, bombs.
Headband: Around forehead.
Headband color: Blue.
Preffered style: Water, wind.
Ninjutsu: High.
Genjutsu: Low.
Intelligence: Medium.
Strength: Medium.
Speed: High. Chakra: High.
Lighteye:High.
Info: The 3rd Taokage, nicknamed Sagara II for his physical look as his Sensei, is the temporal leader of the Tao clan after Sagara's dissappearance. Before his master dissappeared, the third recieved his Sensei's impressive abilities in speed and Chakra. Not much is known of his history. He also have mastered the use of his Katana, even when not using his speed ability. In battle, he also combines his skills with the blade, and the use of Lighteye, to strike at the enemy's vital points.

Sagara
08-21-2009, 09:14 AM
More info will come soon.

KisameHoshigaki
08-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh dear...well, I am Sage Kataro, I am Taokage's bodygaurd, therefore, your bodygaurd.

Tobi-Uchiha
09-23-2009, 05:13 PM
hmm idk what to say about my self lol

XxninjagirlxX
09-23-2009, 05:15 PM
hmmm let me think about what should say about myself.....

XxninjagirlxX
09-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Name:Jun
Hair color: brown
Eye color: Green-brown
Affiliation: Tao Clan, Elemental Village
Role(s): Standard ninja
Weapons: 1 katana, shurikens
Headband: around neck
Headband color: Red
Preferred style: water syle
Ninjutsu: High
Taijutsu: very high
Genjutsu: Low
Strength: high
Speed:low
chakra: medium
Lighteye: medium
Appearance: black ninja pants, Hair up in a pony tail. Pony tail is tied up with a red ribbon. two wolf ears on her head, brown tail, red headband on her neck, black gloves, carries katana on her belt.

History:
Not much is known about this young female ninja. Many say her parents left her when she was very young. Jun was born on April 17th 1994 in a small village that most people don't know about. The village wasn't very successful, it was very small. Jun's parents left her when she was 4 years old. she decided to leave the village at age 5 by herself. No one knows how long she had been in the wilderness all by herself. Some say she found a pack of wolves and lived with them for a few years. People think that she got her ability from living with the wolves. she can transform into a full-wolf. She is never a full human. If she isnt in full wolf form, then she is part- wolf. she will never be a full human again. Jun was found passed out outside the Hidden Typhoon Village by a squad of ninja. she was found at age 12. The weapons that she had when she was found were 1 katana that she made herself. She spent a few years in the Typhoon village, where she learned to master the water style. when she was 15 she decided to leave the Hidden Typhoon Village. No one know why she did. After a few months of exploring, she found a new village that was called the Elemental Village. Where she met Sagara Tao. they became great friends. :D

i have a lot of info

Ninja of Cao
09-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Name:Jun
Hair color: brown
Eye color: Green-brown
Affiliation: Tao Clan, Elemental Village
Role(s): Standard ninja
Weapons: 1 katana, shurikens
Headband: around neck
Headband color: Red
Preferred style: water syle
Ninjutsu: High
Taijutsu: very high
Genjutsu: Low
Strength: high
Speed:low
chakra: medium
Lighteye: medium
Appearance: black ninja pants, Hair up in a pony tail. Pony tail is tied up with a red ribbon. two wolf ears on her head, brown tail, red headband on her neck, black gloves, carries katana on her belt.

History:
Not much is known about this young female ninja. Many say her parents left her when she was very young. Jun was born on April 17th 1994 in a small village that most people don't know about. The village wasn't very successful, it was very small. Jun's parents left her when she was 4 years old. she decided to leave the village at age 5 by herself. No one knows how long she had been in the wilderness all by herself. Some say she found a pack of wolves and lived with them for a few years. People think that she got her ability from living with the wolves. she can transform into a full-wolf. She is never a full human. If she isnt in full wolf form, then she is part- wolf. she will never be a full human again. Jun was found passed out outside the Hidden Typhoon Village by a squad of ninja. she was found at age 12. The weapons that she had when she was found were 1 katana that she made herself. She spent a few years in the Typhoon village, where she learned to master the water style. when she was 15 she decided to leave the Hidden Typhoon Village. No one know why she did. After a few months of exploring, she found a new village that was called the Elemental Village. Where she met Sagara Tao. they became great friends. :D

i have a lot of info
Really cool biography.

mysticninja
10-24-2009, 04:58 PM
add me

Ninja of Cao
10-25-2009, 02:24 PM
add me
This isn't anything you can be added to.
A member of the Tao clan can post his/her life story here.