PDA

View Full Version : jenny`s new story

jenny
08-16-2009, 08:04 AM
The Discovery
I was out for a walk, when suddenly it started to rain. I was near a culvult, so I went inside it, before I got to wet. Inside, was something shiny in the water, and something I`ve never seen before. I picked it up and observed it. A very peculiar peice, of what looks to be a rock. I put it in my pocket, and went home. Even though it was down pouring, I knew if I didn`t get home soon, mom was going to yell at me. About, quarter half to my house, it stoped raining.
I finally reached my house, I went in and heard "You`re in trouble" with a snooty voice. "Hey,Danielle, why don`t you do us all a favor and shut up!" I snaped. My mom rased in, looking worried and mad at the same time, "Erica! Where have u been?!" My mom said. "Mooooom, i`m fine. Really! i am," I said "Am I cut? Am I hurt? Am I dead?! No! I`m perfectly fine.
"Yeah mom, she`s just as a freak as she left." Danielle said. I glared at her.
"Alright you two. Stop it,now!" my mom called out to us both, "Now, Erica, I want you up stairs and to get washed up for dinner."
I went upstairs to get ready. I changed out of my wet, soaked clothes into dry ones. I back came down stairs to eat supper. I didn`t tell anyone about the rock I found, because figured my sisters and brothers would want to take it and keep it or worse. My parents would want to take it and give it to science or somethng. I couldn`t take that risk, so I kept it a secret, and hidden away where no one would find it.

This is my new and improved story. Im not sure if it is good or not,but u decide if i should write more,or not.

plz post of wat u thnk, and how i did!!

assassin
08-16-2009, 11:33 AM
i like it. write more.

cherryflower
08-16-2009, 12:40 PM
It's great! You should continue writeing it!

jenny
08-16-2009, 02:19 PM
It's great! You should continue writeing it!
really?! its good?! wow. i dont think its all tht great.

Natsuki
08-16-2009, 03:20 PM
This story was amazing!^_^ Continue it!

jenny
08-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Ch.2-The Knowing
The nexted morning, I went to my friends house. "Well, well, well, if it isn`t miss four eyes. "said Amberly. I was a small girl, with blond, thick hair, red glasses, and blue eyes. "Hmph!"I said with a smirk, "Hey, Amberly.". "What are you doing here so early?" she said. I showed her the misteryous rock I found yesterday. She closed the door, and opened it a few seconds later, with her glasses on. Her eyes widen at the presence of the rock. "Where did you find this?!" she said anxiuosly and while taking the mysteryouse thing from my hand. "Yesterday. While on my walk, I came across it. Why?" I said in a confused voice, or as if you were going in front of the class to give a speech of some sort. she looked at me, like I was crazy or I should have already known the answer. "`Cause it`s soo peculiar, and un-earth like." she said still looken at the rock thing, "Hmmm, I wonder..." she cut off. "You wonder what?" I said still confused,and kind of anxious to know something. "Follow me!" Amberly said while pulling on my arm inside her house, and to her room. "This looks like a peice of astroide,from outer space!" Amberly said, in a whisper. "An astroide?!" I said kinda loudly. "SHhhhhhh!" she said. Amberly was a science freak, as well as me. Me and her were ,and still are, best friends. But Amberly was better in science than me. I was better in social studdies, and history than her.
"Yeah." she showed me a picture of this atroid thing on her computer. "Look, see? It has the same color, and everything." she told me. "You only see the resemblence in color. You don`t know what this rock thing has to its history.It could be from Pluto, or made from plutainium, for all you know." I said all smarty and everything.
"Acually! I have read and looked and researched and doing a project up on that same thing you holding. It looks the same, and has the same texture feeling and charecteristics as the other." she snapped."Whatever. Can you help me hide it from my family, and the puplic? And, can you help me figure out what to do with this thing?" I asked. "Of cource I can. I use it for reaserch.And I promise, I won`t use any expirements to trigger its power source, and stuff." she said with an eye roll. "OK. Cool,thanks, Amber.I`d say, I owe you, but, this is kind of owing you." I said laughing.
For the next couple of weeks me and Amberly worked on the astroide. I always left it there, knowing it`ll be safe from all humanity. I know it`s kind of lame and mean to keep this a secret from the science program, the rocket program, and the N.A.S.A., and so on, but, then they might make it their project and discover stuff Amberly and I have worked so hard on to knowing it.

To be continued.....

ok,i know. this 1 was a bit long,but it was kind of worth it. and, its, i guess, better tan what i usually make.

so like always,i want to know how i did,and plz post what u think.:mrgreen:

Natsuki
08-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Ch.2-The Knowing
The nexted morning, i went to my friends house. "Well, well, well, if it isn`t miss four eyes. "said Amberly. i was a small girl, with blond, thick hair, red glasses, and blue eyes. "hmph!"i said with a smirk, "Hey, Amberly.". "What are you doing here so early?" she said. i showed her the misteryous rock i found yesterday. she closed the door, and opened it a few seconds later, with her glasses on. her eyes widen at the presence of the rock. "Where did you find this?!" she said anxiuosly and while taking the mysteryouse thing from my hand. "Yesterday. while on my walk,i came across it. why?" i said in a confused voice, or as if u you were going in front of the class to give a speech of some sort. she looked at me, like i was crazy or i should have already knew the answer. "`Cause it`s soo peculiar, and un-earth like." she said still looken at the rock thing, "Hmmm, i wonder..." she cut off. "You wonder what?" i said still confused,and kind of anxious to know something. "Follow me!" Amberly said while pulling on my arm inside her house, and to her room. "This looks like a peice of astroide,from outer space!" Amberly said, in a whisper. "An astroide ?!" i said kinda loudly. "SHhhhhhh!" she said. Amberly was a science freak, as well as me. Me and her were ,and still are, best friends. But Amberly was better in science than me. I was better in social studdies, and history than her.
"Yeah." she showed me a pic of this atroid thing on her computer. "Look, see? It has the same color, and everything." she told me. "you only see the resemblence in color. you don`t know what this rock thing has to its history.It could be from Pluto, or made from plutainium, for all you know." i said all smarty and everything.
"Acually! I have read and looked and researched and doing a project up on that same thing you holding. It looks the same, and has the same texture feeling and charecteristics as the other." she snapped."Whatever. Can you help me hide it from my family, and the puplic? and, can you help me figure out what to do with this thing?" I asked. "Of cource i can. I use it for reaserch.And i promise,i won`t use any expirements to trigger its power source, and stuff." she said with an eye roll. "OK. Cool,thanks, Amber.I`d say, i owe you, but, this is kind of owing you." i said laughing.
For the next couple of weeks me and Amberly worked on the astroide. i always left it there, knowing it`ll be safe from all humanity. I know it`s kind of lame and mean to keep this a secret from the science program, the rocket program, and the N.A.S.A., and so on, but, then they might make it their project and discover stuff Amberly and I have worked so hard on to knowing it.

To be continued.....

ok,i know. this 1 was a bit long,but it was kind of worth it. and, its, i guess, better tan what i usually make.

so like always,i want to know how i did,and plz post what u think.:mrgreen:
i really like that story!^^

assassin
08-16-2009, 07:03 PM
i like it still.

cherryflower
08-16-2009, 07:11 PM
It's great! ^^

rainbowrazor
08-16-2009, 07:20 PM
write more

jenny
08-17-2009, 02:14 PM
It's great! ^^
wat the hell is wrong with y`all?! its horible!! it sucks!

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-17-2009, 02:29 PM
*slaps jenny and drags her to a chair and sits her on it* U TAKE A TEN MINUTE TIME OUT!!!

jenny
08-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Ch.3-The Truth Spilled
It has been a month after finding my .......rock, and a little harder to keep
it more of a secret from the world. "So, Erica, what are you doing at Amberly`s so much?" my mom asked, like she wasn`t going to take 'nothing' for an answer. "Hmm... oh, nothin'. Just some school work, and extra cradit me and her do together. To bust up our grade." I said, hesintly. "Aww... sounds like fun. I`m glad you`re doing extra work for school." she said with a smile. "Yeah. The project is kindd of fun,I guess." I said, softly. My sister Danielle watching and listening to the comversation, and so was my dad. "So what kind of project are you doing, and for what class? And what`s it teaching you?" she asked, like she was investigating a crime scene. "Uhh... umm.... it`s about an astroide. For science, of cource." I said, kinda unsure of something, "It`s teaching me and Amberly um.. g-good part...ner...ship?" slowly I finished.". "You mean, good social skills, and how good you work with others? she helped out. I could see Danielle was getting irritated from mom and mine`s coversation, while my dad just sat there struggling to hold his laugh in. It was really funny to watch, `cause my dad was trying to eat and chuckling,or letting out a 'Ha' every few minuts, and soo he was kind of spitting food out, back onto his plate. Danielle was funny to watch to, because it looked like she was holding herself back from flipping the table over, or to speak out of turn.
"Yeah, sure. um.. that`s right."I said. My mom looked sorta mad, but yet calm. It`s the same face she looks at my sister Amanda, when she does something to get on my mom`s nerves. "That is nice to hear. It`s nice to hear that you want your grade in science higher than it is." She smiled. "HOW CAN YOU SIT HERE AND THINK SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH!" Danielle burst out yelling and standing up out of her chair, "It`s obvious she is lying to your face! She ain`t doing ANY extra credit for ANY class! And i bet she made the whole 'Astroide science project' up!". I leaned back in my chair a bit, and looked down, my dad was just about dead from laughing, and so was my sister Amanda, and my two brothers, Brandon and Chris. " DANIELLE! You say you`re sorry about acussing your sister of being a lier." my mom snapped. "NO!" Danielle argued. "Ask her yourself!".
"Erica,honey, are you lying to me?" my mom looked at me, and asked in a calmly manered voice. I tecnicly hadn`t lied to her, since I am helping Amberly on the astroid project, and finding out what my rock thing is or isn`t an astroid. "No, mom. I am not. And if you don`t believe me, you can go ask Amberly. I left it at her house." I said without argument.
I know, I spilled my the secret. but tecnicly, if I`m lucky she`ll believe me and won`t ask Amberly.
Oh who am kidding, there is a most likely chance of one of these people sitting at this table to get up and go to Amberly`s house tomarrow morning, or give her a call right now, and ask about it! And Amberly will pick up, or her mom will, and Amberly will probebly say something along the line of :' "Hello,Erica?" "OOH, heeey Mrs.C how are you?" " Uhh....astroid rock? Umm..I`m afraid I don`t know what you`re talking about. Me and Erica havn`t been working on a project for science.Sorry." '
"See, Danielle? It was all part of your imagination. She was telling the truth, she has no reason to lie to me. Now sit down, and eat your dinner." my mom said. I hate to say it, but my mom`s right, I didn`t lie, nor did I have a reason to lie. I told the truth, but, yet I didn`t tell the truth. So I`m kind of releived of some of the stress of lying, and some of the other stuff.
Danielle glared at me, and gave me her evil look like 'I`m going to kill you ' look . I guess I figured she was going to Amberly`s house tomarrow. I had no worries, though. No one believed Danielle, she was always making up something to get someone in trouble.

lol. another long,but good chapter. sry,but its acually worth reading, it sounds boring at first, but then it gets better, i know.

but as always, plz post ur thoughts of this horible story of mine.( i thnk its horible, u post if u think its horible or good)

thnk u!:mrgreen:

jenny
08-17-2009, 03:20 PM
*slaps jenny and drags her to a chair and sits her on it* U TAKE A TEN MINUTE TIME OUT!!!
ok. im done with my ten minut time out.

y was i in a ten min time out?

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-17-2009, 03:46 PM
for lashing out at people for thinking ur story is good. and it is good, tho i would try to find the right ' not the `.

jenny
08-17-2009, 03:56 PM
for lashing out at people for thinking ur story is good. and it is good, tho i would try to find the right ' not the `.
thnk u!! *hugs u* u r the first person to gve me a critic. thnk u!! thts all i really wanted,i wanted at least 1 critical staement

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-17-2009, 04:34 PM
lol... u should have asked me, im like a perfectionist freak

jenny
08-18-2009, 04:17 AM
lol... u should have asked me, im like a perfectionist freak
lol... sometimes there it is good to be a perfectionist freak.

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-18-2009, 06:44 AM
yup, its good when u need to correct things XD

jenny
08-18-2009, 02:08 PM
yup, its good when u need to correct things XD
lol. yeah

Kuroda Taishi
08-18-2009, 02:20 PM
thnk u!! *hugs u* u r the first person to gve me a critic. thnk u!! thts all i really wanted,i wanted at least 1 critical staement

You need to check spelling and grammar. I see a lot of errors in the first post.

assassin
08-18-2009, 02:23 PM
oh chill kuroda. i hate grammar and most of my stories have thousands of grammar mistakes so don't worry about it.

just because their's a grammar mistake doesn't mean it ain't good.

now to read it.

Kuroda Taishi
08-18-2009, 02:25 PM
oh chill kuroda. i hate grammar and most of my stories have thousands of grammar mistakes so don't worry about it.

just because their's a grammar mistake doesn't mean it ain't good.

now to read it.

She said she wanted 1 person to be critical. So I was. Having correct spelling and grammar makes a ton of difference in the quality of the story.

assassin
08-18-2009, 02:26 PM
ok i'm done and i liked it.

and your mom's like the most gullible person i've ever seen.

is she really that gullible?

jenny
08-18-2009, 02:34 PM
ok i'm done and i liked it.

and your mom's like the most gullible person i've ever seen.

is she really that gullible?
lol. yes,she is. :lol:

and he`s right. i may hate grammer,but my dad reads the story to,and he WILL get on my case for any mistakes. let a lone,he`s always saying" Erica,speak more clearly,and slowly" other than tht,he cool

so,i gotta go fix `em

jenny
08-18-2009, 02:35 PM
You need to check spelling and grammar. I see a lot of errors in the first post.
REALLY!? oh no,ill be back!

where?

Kuroda Taishi
08-18-2009, 05:12 PM
REALLY!? oh no,ill be back!

where?

I will highlight in red.

The Discovery

I was out for a walk, when suddenly it started to rain. I was near a culvert, so I went inside it, before I got to wet. Inside, was something shiny in the water, and something I`ve never seen before. I picked it up and observed it. A very peculiar peice, of what looks to be a rock. I put it in my pocket, and went home. Even though it was down pouring, I knew if I didn`t get home soon, mom was going to yell at me. About, quarter half to my house, it stoped raining.
I finally reached my house, I went in and heard "You`re in trouble" with a snooty voice. "Hey,Danielle, why don`t you do us all a favor and shut up" I snaped. My mom rased in,looking worried and mad at the same time, "Erica! Where have u been?!" My mom said. "Mooooom, i`m fine. Really! i am," I said "am I cut? Am I hurt? Am I dead?! No! I`m perfectly fine.
"Yeah mom,she`s just as freaky as she left." Danielle said.I glared at her.
"Alright you two. Stop it,now!" my mom called out to us both, "Now, Erica, I want you up stairs and to get washed up for dinner."
I went upstairs to get ready. I changed out of my wet, soaked clothes into dry ones. I back came down stairs to eat supper. I didn`t tell anyone about the rock I found,because figured my sisters and brothers would want to take it and keep it or worse. My parents would want to take it and give it to science or somethng. I couldn`t take that risk, so I kept it a secret, and hidden away where no one would find it.

Some of your commas are also out of place or not necessary.
Also all qoutes need to be fixed. They should look like this: "Hi," I said. Or this: I asked, "Who are you?"

jenny
08-18-2009, 06:08 PM
I will highlight in red.

Some of your commas are also out of place or not necessary.
Also all qoutes need to be fixed. They should look like this: "Hi," I said. Or this: I asked, "Who are you?"
oh well, so far ur the only one who noticed tht. so,im only fixing some obviouse crap.:roll:
and there r some things u didnt pick up on,lik: the culvert,its acually a ' culvult '

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-18-2009, 06:11 PM
its pretty cool, what happens next
wat kinda rock is it lol????

jenny
08-18-2009, 06:12 PM
its pretty cool, what happens next
wat kinda rock is it lol????
have u read the whole story?

jenny
11-24-2009, 10:40 AM
Ch.4-The Unwanted Meeting and Greeting
"Erica! Hey, wait up." a familiar voice came from behind me at lunch.
"Hm?" I turned around with my tray in my hands. It was Eithan. And he was right behind me when i turned around, that I almost spilt my food all over him. "OH! I'm so sorry."
"No no. Don't be. It was my fault." Ethan was a good friend, I hung out with every once in a while. He has dark brown hair, really white teeth, and the oldest in his family.
"Ok. So yeah, uh you wanted to talk to me...I think." I kinda chuckled.
"Um yeah. I did, actually. Well, really I wanted you to come sit with us at my table." I froze at that statement. Eithan was one of the most popular kids at school! And to be invited to sit at his table. Uhhhh I'm not one to really like to "hang" with them kind of kids. Should I say yes? I mean, I.ve never sat with him ever since 6th grade. Oooooh what should I do?
"Uh sure. Love to." I smiled as he walked away. Oooh man! What did I just do!? I hate most of the popular kids! They're all snobs....well, most. Especially Catrina. Ugh.
Later then, I went to Eithan's table. We call it Eithan's Table, because He was the first who always sat at it. So it's his table. Seems logical, right? Well, when I got there, there was Catrina(Ugh), John, Jacob, and Melony. Jacob is red-head. He is soo cool, and funny. John is a prankster, of course. And he is a brownett, also dating Catrina. Catrina, a blond, is a snoby jerk. How she got a boyfriend, like John with an adittude like hers? I'll never know. Melony, is probebly Catrinas best friend. Melony, s most of the time called Mel Mel, or just Mel. Also, She isn't the smartest person ever, but she does have her moments, and she has black hair. It is really long...to the middle of her back.
"Uh hey, guys." I said nerviously.
The looked at me. "And, you are..." Catrina asked in her most annoying voice.
I had to roll.
"Catrina, Mel, John Jacob, this is Erica." Eithan said kinda shaky, "I invited her to sit with us, today." I swear! If he was any more nervious, he would be sweating.
"Oh. So you're the chick he's always sayin' is super cool." Catrina said with a sniker in her voice. ...Hm..keep talking Catrina, and you'll be having a knuckle sandwhich for lunch!
"Yes...I think so.." I said, keeping my voice as mellow as possible.
"Well, have a seet!" John said after a long pause. I guess he figured there was a little tense in the room.
I sat next to Eithan, I didn't trust myself around Catrina or Melony.
"Hey, you're in my science class arn't ya?" Jacob said.
"Oh yeah. I sit in front of you."
"Yeah yeah, you and uh Amberly are workin' on some....." Melony and Jacob said at the same time.
"Science project. Yeah, we are."
"Cool. Ya know, you make some seriouse grades in that class, I know. 'Cause, I talked da teacher into letin' me see my grades. And I accedently saw yours...sorry."
I smiled at that, "It's ok. And thank you."
Catrina couldn't stand to see I was getting along very quickly. So she said suddenly, "Well, it was nice meeting you, Erica. And very nice to chat, but we have to go. TTYL. 'K? 'K." She said with a big smile on her face. And got up with her tray and left the Table, as well as everyone else.

I got up, and remembered the little rock in my pocket. I checked if it was still there, and of course it was. I went to class, before the bell rang and I was late. Amberly saved me a seat like she always does. And class begon.

To Be continued...

I know I know, really late and horible. but ya know, I got nothin better to do. So please tell me what ya think...
thanks chu!:mrgreen:

assassin
11-24-2009, 01:45 PM
I like it

Ace adventurer
11-24-2009, 01:46 PM
WRITE MORE >;< HURRY MY CAT IS GETTING ANGRY. *GULPS* hE HAS SHARP CLAWS

jenny
11-24-2009, 03:31 PM
WRITE MORE >;< HURRY MY CAT IS GETTING ANGRY. *GULPS* hE HAS SHARP CLAWS

I like it
you people have no taste!! no taste at all!!!!! why can't you see that this damn story id horrible!!!!!!! >.<

mangagirl
11-25-2009, 10:15 AM
wow jenny i really like it

sasu_girl
11-25-2009, 10:27 AM
good job!!! A+ for you.

jenny
11-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Ch.5-Firguratation
Saturday morning, and I'm just now getting up at 12:00 pm. I'm lazy, I know. Well, I went downstairs and got myself a glass of OJ.
"What's this!?" My mother said, slapping a report in front of me.
"What's what?" I asked, with my mouth full of pancakes.
She sighs. "What is this about you getting a boyfriend?"
I looked at her like I didn't speak English. "I have no idea what you are talking out. And what does that have to do with this thingy?"
"Brandon, saw you-"
"Brandon!? You're really gonna listen to Brandon? Wow Mom, you're really losing it, if you are listenin' to him." I cut her off. I got up, put my plate and cup in the dishwasher. "And, Mom, I was hanging out with Eithan. Gosh, you take things soo seriously."
I went to Amberly's house, since she is keeper of the rock on weekends. She was on her computer, I got her for Christmas.
"Come in!" Ambeerly yelled before I had a chance to knock on her door.
"Uh ok. Sooo what have ya found?" I asked her.
She spun around and looked at me. "What makes you think, that I always have something about everything?"
"Uhhh 'cause, you're you. And you arn't me, so you aren't lazy, and alays have something. Yeah pretty much." I told her with a smile on my face.
"Yeah, that would explain the pajamas you are wearing now" I knew she rolled her eyes at me. It was obvious. I was her laziest friend, she ever was friend's with.
"So, what'd you find!?" I asked anxcious.
She sighed. "Something that would interet the government and probebly other people." She explained, "Well, so far as I see. It's a space rock for sure. What kind? Haven't gotten that far yet."
"Ooooh I see...I think." I laughed, "Soo you wanna take a break? Go for breakfast? Even though I already ate, but I know you haven't."
"Hmm sure. But you're paying...Miss Rich." We both laughed at that.

To Be Continued....

Well, Chapter 5 is done. Tell me how horrible it is...or good, if ya want.. :roll:

Thanks chu!! :mrgreen:

jenny
11-25-2009, 10:43 AM
wow jenny i really like it

good job!!! A+ for you.
-_-" thanks..i think...

assassin
11-25-2009, 10:48 AM
nice...

jenny
11-25-2009, 10:49 AM
nice...

-_-
are you trying to get me mad.....?

sasu_girl
11-25-2009, 10:50 AM
-_-" thanks..i think...
you iz welcome. and again, good job.

george hyuga
11-26-2009, 09:43 AM
The Discovery
I was out for a walk, when suddenly it started to rain. I was near a culvult, so I went inside it, before I got to wet. Inside, was something shiny in the water, and something I`ve never seen before. I picked it up and observed it. A very peculiar peice, of what looks to be a rock. I put it in my pocket, and went home. Even though it was down pouring, I knew if I didn`t get home soon, mom was going to yell at me. About, quarter half to my house, it stoped raining.
I finally reached my house, I went in and heard "You`re in trouble" with a snooty voice. "Hey,Danielle, why don`t you do us all a favor and shut up!" I snaped. My mom rased in, looking worried and mad at the same time, "Erica! Where have u been?!" My mom said. "Mooooom, i`m fine. Really! i am," I said "Am I cut? Am I hurt? Am I dead?! No! I`m perfectly fine.
"Yeah mom, she`s just as a freak as she left." Danielle said. I glared at her.
I went upstairs to get ready. I changed out of my wet, soaked clothes into dry ones. I back came down stairs to eat supper. I didn`t tell anyone about the rock I found, because figured my sisters and brothers would want to take it and keep it or worse. My parents would want to take it and give it to science or somethng. I couldn`t take that risk, so I kept it a secret, and hidden away where no one would find it.

This is my new and improved story. Im not sure if it is good or not,but u decide if i should write more,or not.

plz post of wat u thnk, and how i did!!

*yawn* whats with the fairy tale? i rather read my "city of bones book"

jenny
11-26-2009, 09:48 AM
*yawn* whats with the fairy tale? i rather read my "city of bones book"
...-_- THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Someone who agrres with me that my story is the most horrible story in the history of stories!!! YES!!!

sasu_girl
11-26-2009, 09:49 AM
...-_- THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Someone who agrres with me that my story is the most horrible story in the history of stories!!! YES!!!
wow, you sure like to put yourself down. it's a good story!!! because i say so!!!

george hyuga
11-26-2009, 10:08 AM
jenny...... nvm..... (takes a nap)ZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzZZzzz

jenny
11-26-2009, 12:09 PM
jenny...... nvm..... (takes a nap)ZZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzZZzzz
i hate the damn story..and ur the first to agree..
wow, you sure like to put yourself down. it's a good story!!! because i say so!!!
hehehehe good thing ur not like narusakufluff4ever, or ud slap me...:mrgreen:

sasu_girl
11-26-2009, 12:11 PM
i hate the damn story..and ur the first to agree..

hehehehe good thing ur not like narusakufluff4ever, or ud slap me...:mrgreen:
i iz against violence. but i iz not against yelling!!!
YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!

jenny
11-26-2009, 12:59 PM
i iz against violence. but i iz not against yelling!!!
YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!!!
i am goin to write it, no duh. but im not writing it for me, im writing it for everyone else..cus they like it..

sasu_girl
11-26-2009, 01:00 PM
i am goin to write it, no duh. but im not writing it for me, im writing it for everyone else..cus they like it..
i can live with that. but you should like your own story. i mean, you wrote it.

george hyuga
11-26-2009, 01:48 PM

*psht* ur a writer now

jenny
11-26-2009, 01:58 PM
i can live with that. but you should like your own story. i mean, you wrote it.
i hate it, no matter what you say..im going to hate it...
*psht* ur a writer now
..xD _-_

kakashi_sempai
11-26-2009, 02:02 PM
then stop writing it since u hate it

george hyuga
11-26-2009, 02:02 PM
he he yeah......... -_-

jenny
11-26-2009, 02:09 PM
then stop writing it since u hate it
like i said, i will write for the people who like. when everyone dont like it, i wont continue. i will kinda do what im doing...of whatever im doing...-_- _-_

sasu_girl
11-26-2009, 03:24 PM
i hate it, no matter what you say..im going to hate it...

..xD _-_
i will shove the story down your throat if that's what it takes!!! you will like the story!

assassin
11-26-2009, 03:28 PM
i will shove the story down your throat if that's what it takes!!! you will like the story!
O.O
I thought you said you were against violence

sasu_girl
11-26-2009, 03:34 PM
O.O
well, i don't like blood. well, other peoples blood. it's kinda freaky. and i can get violent if i want. =^^=

jenny
11-26-2009, 04:10 PM
well, i don't like blood. well, other peoples blood. it's kinda freaky. and i can get violent if i want. =^^=
xD niiiice....
O.O
lmao xD
xD lmao oook.....u can do whatever u want to me, but it wont change my mind! i will always hate it! xD

sasu_girl
11-26-2009, 04:21 PM
xD niiiice....

lmao xD

xD lmao oook.....u can do whatever u want to me, but it wont change my mind! i will always hate it! xD
you sure are a stubborn one aren't you. I WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

jenny
11-26-2009, 04:26 PM
you sure are a stubborn one aren't you. I WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!
yeah, im pretty stubborn...you should see me at home.. xD
NO YOU WONT!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!! xD

sasu_girl
11-26-2009, 04:28 PM
yeah, im pretty stubborn...you should see me at home.. xD
NO YOU WONT!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!! xD
lolz, nice.
YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!! I SHALL FORCE THE AWESOMEFULNESS OF THE STORY UPON YOU!!!!

jenny
11-26-2009, 05:54 PM
lolz, nice.
YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!! I SHALL FORCE THE AWESOMEFULNESS OF THE STORY UPON YOU!!!!
yeeaahh..:cool:
U CONT!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! IMPOSSIBLE, I TELL U!! IMPOSSIBLE!! XD