Compared to people here,I'm nothing
I wish there was someone out there
I want to feel loved..

Cupcake
08-16-2009, 12:51 AM
Aww bbcakes I feel the exact same way.

assassin
08-16-2009, 01:14 AM
I know how you feel Hanako *except im suicidal* but yeah i know what it's like to have everyone hate you. so i try to not hate those who are hated *holds out my hand* allow me to be the first to help so you don't live in the same turmoil i live in.

CutieSakura
08-16-2009, 01:32 AM
I know how you feel Hanako *except im suicidal* but yeah i know what it's like to have everyone hate you. so i try to not hate those who are hated *holds out my hand* allow me to be the first to help so you don't live in the same turmoil i live in.
*takes hand*
T-Thank you..

sasukeXuchiha
08-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Hn...I know exactly how you feel hun and its not fun I used to be that way. And from what youve told me about you I think you are awesome. You arent nothing your something to me..a very close friend thats freaking awesome to me your beautiful and beauty is not just on the outside its also your personality which you have agreat personality so you have both. Ill always be here for you your shoulder to lean on or to cry on ill always be here if you need someone to talk to I wont laugh at you or hate you Ill just listen then try to help you the best I can.Your never alone . You are amazing your one of the most amazing on this forum...We have practically everyhing in common andyour so much fun to talk to.
Im here if you want me to be there for you...And I dont hate you I love you....

-Your Sasuke

NinjaVanish
08-16-2009, 01:54 AM
:cry:That just made me cry...you know I love you...

:cry:Why is everyone I care about feeling this way? My girlfriend and my best friend...are depressed...man thats enough to make even me depressed...i'm actually really hurt that you two feel so alone. Whenever you feel this way please talk to me! I really care about you two and I don't want to see you like this so please...for me...great now i'm crying a little...

assassin
08-16-2009, 02:00 AM
:cry:That just made me cry...you know I love you...

:cry:Why is everyone I care about feeling this way? My girlfriend and my best friend...are depressed...man thats enough to make even me depressed...i'm actually really hurt that you two feel so alone. Whenever you feel this way please talk to me! I really care about you two and I don't want to see you like this so please...for me...great now i'm crying a little...

???????

I've been like this forever im just so used to it im good at hiding it. i've already stuck a few tacks into my upper arm today. so seriously i'm used to feeling like this or else i would be dead by now. and don't worry none of my friends are ALLOWED to be depressed cause the abyss is MY domain. this world shoved me here and won't let me back up so i'll just stay here and plot my revenge. and if any of my friends get caught in the abyss and feel the pressure of everyone above them on top of them then i'll just either show them the way out or throw em back to the top.

NinjaVanish
08-16-2009, 02:04 AM
???????

I've been like this forever im just so used to it im good at hiding it. i've already stuck a few tacks into my upper arm today. so seriously i'm used to feeling like this or else i would be dead by now. and don't worry none of my friends are ALLOWED to be depressed cause the abyss is MY domain. this world shoved me here and won't let me back up so i'll just stay here and plot my revenge. and if any of my friends get caught in the abyss and feel the pressure of everyone above them on top of them then i'll just either show them the way out or throw em back to the top.

look assassin...its hard for me to see a friend like this...please talk to me if you feel like this! i dont want to see anyone i care about suffer like that!:cry: i love life so i'll never be depressed and i have plenty of reasons why i could be. i cant bear it that you feel that way...i just want you to be happy because...your my friend.

assassin
08-16-2009, 02:07 AM
look assassin...its hard for me to see a friend like this...please talk to me if you feel like this! i dont want to see anyone i care about suffer like that!:cry: i love life so i'll never be depressed and i have plenty of reasons why i could be. i cant bear it that you feel that way...i just want you to be happy because...your my friend.

note: I know your my friend

another note: i prefer feeling like this

a third note: I will

a random note: why am i posting so many notes?

*yawns* now i need some sleep. goo nite

NinjaVanish
08-16-2009, 02:10 AM
note: I know your my friend

another note: i prefer feeling like this

a third note: I will

a random note: why am i posting so many notes?

*yawns* now i need some sleep. goo nite

good night...but please...please talk to me when you get a chance! i cant just sit and watch you suffer...and i know you cant prefer feeling that way because i used to feel that way and...i know how it feels...

Natsuki
08-16-2009, 03:15 AM
My goodness Lady Hana, this is really sad:(
Why do you feel this way? You arnt ever alone. Iam always going to be there for you. No matter what!!

Natsuki
08-16-2009, 03:16 AM
That poem sounded so sad to me it made me cry:(

Ichiraku Ramen
08-16-2009, 03:17 AM
i feel alone,I feel unloved
people doubt me,say things about me
I don't think I'm pretty,nor beautiful
I want people to see me as something else
not the goody,happy-go-lucky girl
I wish I was awesome,I wish I was beautiful
I wish I had good friends,I wish I would stop crying
I want to be known for something,not just kindness
I want to be strong,brave,mighty
I want people to take me seriously,believe what I say
I want people to like me,so I can have a friend to lean on
I feel by myself,I feel unhappy
I feel like people hate me,I feel like I'm always alone
I feel that I will never be amazing
I want to feel loved..

I know what u are/were goin through... *hugs*

"Byaku-ingan"
08-16-2009, 03:23 AM
You shouldn't have to feel this way. There are tons of people on this forum that know and love you *I consider myself one :-)* and would always be around for you. As assassin said, if any one of his friends goes into the abyss he would show them the way out or throw them back on top. I would go into the abyss and drag you out by myself if I had to (I would do it in a second). Just remember that you're not alone because we are always here for you.

Ichiraku Ramen
08-16-2009, 03:24 AM
You shouldn't have to feel this way. There are tons of people on this forum that know and love you *I consider myself one :-)* and would always be around for you. As assassin said, if any one of his friends goes into the abyss he would show them the way out or throw them back on top. I would go into the abyss and drag you out by myself if I had to (I would do it in a second). Just remember that you're not alone because we are always here for you.

diddo.

I_Keel_U
08-16-2009, 03:41 AM
I want to feel loved..

now we no why u watch naruto :]. but good poem *claps* btw u might not feel amazing but atleast u wrote an amazing poem hi5 XD

Sasori12
08-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I gotta 2 say it's a good poem. But I'm not into things that depress me. :cry: And that was depressing. Don't get me wrong that was a good poem though.

Yuffie
08-16-2009, 08:41 PM
:cry::cry:
Little sis, why the hell do you feel this way?!
Please tell me!! I don't want you to be depressed,emo,or upset!!
I don't want you to make a poem like this ever again:(:cry:
All that is wrong,I love you and you know I always will:cry::cry:
We may not see each other that much but I love you SO MUCH!!

9naruto
08-16-2009, 08:43 PM
sob i love depressing poems makesme feel better about myself (cries)

hello_kitty_freak
08-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Omg. You shouldn't feel this way at all!! You're such an amazing person and have a funny and occasionaly firery personality. Your poem is awesome btw. =D

9naruto
08-16-2009, 09:11 PM
i love it so buitiful

Sasori12
08-16-2009, 10:55 PM
This is just a poem right? I doubt you rlly feel this way. Plz tell me you don't feel this way.

RockLeesFutureWife
08-16-2009, 11:06 PM
Lee sis, Is this what you are feeling? Hon, you know you can come talk to me at ANY time. Okay? I hope you cheer up! *Huggles*

CutieSakura
08-17-2009, 10:26 PM
This is just a poem right? I doubt you rlly feel this way. Plz tell me you don't feel this way.
it is true sadly:cry:

CutieSakura
08-17-2009, 10:27 PM
Lee sis, Is this what you are feeling? Hon, you know you can come talk to me at ANY time. Okay? I hope you cheer up! *Huggles*
awww!^^ *huggles back*

Sephiroth
08-17-2009, 10:27 PM
aww sis im so sorry here is my new story
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=924164#post924164

NinjaVanish
08-17-2009, 11:23 PM
*cries*youre not alone...you have all of us!:(

Sasori12
08-18-2009, 12:54 AM
:cry: awwwww. You gots be positive, like me! I'm totally overconfident, Never sad, Never mad alwayz happy, I could be cheer leader, If I didn't fill gay doing it, not dising any dudes who are chear leaders. Comeon perk up :D

SakuraGirl
08-18-2009, 12:38 PM
I want to feel loved..
i feel like this some time,it okay, and i wish i could help, but i will always be there for you Lady Hana

sasori_rocks!_02
08-18-2009, 02:38 PM
I know you pain cutie. I feel like this almost all the time. the being hated and stuff

Row Inuzuka
08-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh my..... thats so sad.........T_T I feel ur pain!

Natsuki
08-19-2009, 09:29 AM
I know right?

athoatho
08-19-2009, 09:56 AM
I want to feel loved..
well i must say something
first/ you are already amazing, you are all miracles any cell in your brain is miracle all the scientist in the world cannot make your eye or even one cell of your body. you wish you where amazing ? you already are amazing
second /dont worry about how do you look believe me the look changes with time and it is not the main thing
third /world return back what you give love the world it will love you when we say nobody we usually means few persons with whom we had bad experience forget about them and remember all the good person that loved you and were kind to you
fourth / dont underestimate your kindness. its very valuable and rare thing people in pain will not look for the movie star, they will not look for the basketball player they will look for a kind friend they will look for you
fifth / you can be whatever you want to be, but it should be valuable for you, you learn how to do it, and never give up whenever you want to give up just ask yourself what will happens 5 years later if you quit and what will happens 5 years later if you continue all the successful people in the world had dramatic failures but they could overcome look what successful people did and do like the
finally / be yourself there is no one like you in the world and there will never be you are unique there are many people looking for some one like you just wait and never compare your self with other we always compare with our weak points and lose the true comparison is between what we are now and what we become in the future

Sasori12
08-19-2009, 07:52 PM
well i must say something
first/ you are already amazing, you are all miracles any cell in your brain is miracle all the scientist in the world cannot make your eye or even one cell of your body. you wish you where amazing ? you already are amazing
second /dont worry about how do you look believe me the look changes with time and it is not the main thing
third /world return back what you give love the world it will love you when we say nobody we usually means few persons with whom we had bad experience forget about them and remember all the good person that loved you and were kind to you
fourth / dont underestimate your kindness. its very valuable and rare thing people in pain will not look for the movie star, they will not look for the basketball player they will look for a kind friend they will look for you
fifth / you can be whatever you want to be, but it should be valuable for you, you learn how to do it, and never give up whenever you want to give up just ask yourself what will happens 5 years later if you quit and what will happens 5 years later if you continue all the successful people in the world had dramatic failures but they could overcome look what successful people did and do like the
finally / be yourself there is no one like you in the world and there will never be you are unique there are many people looking for some one like you just wait and never compare your self with other we always compare with our weak points and lose the true comparison is between what we are now and what we become in the future
That was nice.:mrgreen:

athoatho
08-20-2009, 02:29 PM
That was nice.:mrgreen:

thank you very much

CutieSakura
08-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Thanx guys:)

CutieSakura
08-21-2009, 09:24 AM
*cries*youre not alone...you have all of us!:(
Aw don't cry
I'm happy now

abby750
08-21-2009, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Natsuki" http://naruto.viz.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=904933#post904933)
That poem sounded so sad to me it made me cry:(

i feel the same
but's awesome your poem