Village: hidden moonlight village
Weapons:two moonlight katana's
Kekkei genki:Raiton
Specialty:tai-jutsu
Chakra element: lightning
Squad: currently none
Sensei:currently none

_______________________ childhood years __________________
Nine tailed fox is a energetic person he's half human half fox demon he grew up without parent's so he's very independent on his own.He gets along with various peaple but can get angry easily he likes his space and is very fun to hang out with.His mother's name was Mitsuki and his fathers was Takashi but were both killed in an attack on their village.Nine's father was a full fox demon while his mother was only human so nine was be destined to become half of each although every once in a while he will.Become enraged causing him to go full demon and go into the the 46 tailed state.

___________________ Academy years ___________________
Nine went into the acadamy at age 10 and moved thorough the ranks very slowly and he didn't have many friends.Peaple respected him but he just remaned distant till a boy named Satomi walked up to him ever since they have remained friends ever since.As him and his new friend grew steadfast with their work after every day at the acadamy they would stay up as long as they could trainig in the arts of taijutsu.But the side effects would be for them to have a tough time contrating on their work but with great stamina these to somehow pull through each day even though theyed look like walking zombies. , when the day of their final exam came it was going very well untill they heard what they had to do. In order for them to graduate they would have to fight eachother till one of them die's. They didn't wan't to do it but they promised each other they would become a genin anyway way possible but as they were figthing satomi let nine win so his friend could become a genin. Seeing how after words when nine had killed his very friend He felt apart of him die along with him. Many peaple took pity on him afterwards but nine knows that his friend Satomi's spirit will always be with him and that is what keeps him going and over the years he has gained new friends he promised himself and his friend satomi that he will become the best ninja he can.

__________________ Ninja years ________________
Fox is a very formidable opponent to most ninja and hardly ever losse's a battle.He trains nonstop and wont stop trying he is really close to becoming chunnin.He never know's defeat even when eath stare's him in the face.

Fox often think's of him self as a waste he has no squad and no sensei and is requegnized by nobody just being pushed to the side like an out cast to make room for the brighter ninja with more potential and strength than he could ever hope of coming close too.

Nine tailed fox has short black hair and fox ears along with nine fox tails a jacket and pants the shoes that you would normally where in naruto and a weapon holster he normally carries his katana's on his back and often carries scrolls.
Fox never knew of his kg abillity until his one training sesion alone in the middle of the lake when his white chakra was released he almost killed himself because of it.

_______________ Meeting new friends ______________
Nine has many friend's ash who has a bijuu like he does too along with ren and raf and shika
He look's up too ash because she has the same kekei genkai as he does and she can control her bijuu.
Ash he met one day when he was walkng to the waterfall to stare at the moon as he often does and notice a new ninja there so he decided to talk to her hereing as she told him that she had the same ability and bijuu like he did and they became friends ever since.He met shika and raf in the training grounds once shika being rudder to him but ignored it they became friends after there training match
and fox met both cherry and ren on there mission to help save nick they became frinds that way even tgough on order he had to back to the village halfway through the mission.

Nine is one of the only three peaple in the village that can use his kg to it's fullest without severly damaging his body.

________________ Fox's swords Raito and Zaron __________________
Fox's weapon were forged from the moon rock of the moon thats sets over the village it can channel chakra and lightning very well it can cut through things as hhard as diomend but are only good for the correct weilder. He found them on his window and the only note with it was "use them well young arashii"
Fox's weapon's
http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/TS-TSDBSLD.jpg?osCsid=d53ec60d853b65b4b37cf24c0a945dd 0

Human form

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q160/Ember-Ash/Animal%20People/Fox_Boy.jpg

Headband
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/rafaeluzumaki/GetsugakureHeadband2.jpg

Fox's friend ash
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs48/300W/i/2009/235/e/d/Ashurii_Arashi__New_style_by_VermilionFoxninja.jpg
Fox's friend ren
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss332/SakuraRenHaruno/Flash%20Characters/RenTasogareFlashVersionBetter.jpg

Fox's friend raf
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/rafaeluzumaki/RafamaruMoonGenin.jpg

This bio is for roleplaying purposes only and will be edited over time I will add more firends (you know who you are) and things I hope you like it and give me suggestions on making it easier for you to read and better it for other reasons.

Taker369
08-15-2009, 02:17 PM
awsome pic and story.

nine tailed fox
08-15-2009, 02:20 PM
Thanks ;)

Taker369
08-15-2009, 02:21 PM
no prob..

nine tailed fox
08-15-2009, 02:25 PM
You should make one.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Great Bio!

itachifan100
08-15-2009, 03:29 PM
Name:Nine tailed fox (Rikishi Aigyo)
Weight:About 97 lbs
Height:5ft 4in tall
Faverite food:Ramen noodles

Nine tailed fox is a energetic person he's half human half fox demon he grew up without parent's so he's very independent on his own.He gets along with various peaple but can get angry easily he likes his space and is very fun to hang out with.His mother's name was Mitsuki and his fathers was Takashi but were both killed in an attack on their village.Nine's father was a full fox demon while his mother was only human so nine was be destined to become half of each athought every once in a while he will.Become enraged causing him to go full demon and go into the the 46 tailed state.Nine went into the acadamy at age 10 and moved thorough the ranks very slowly and he didn't many friends.Peaple respected him but he just remaned distant till a boy named Satomi walked up to him ever since they have remained friends ever since. over the years he has gained new friends.During combat he use's the flash step to his advatage along with varios kicks and punches.His signiture move is the fox barrage and the fox drop the fox drop is when he uppercuts his opponent into the air and spiral drops them onto their head and the fox barrage is wher he summons seven clones and three clones jump into the air while another clone kicks their opponent into the air then the three clones beat this person up then then another clone knocks him into the ground where the other clone knocks him back into the air and at midway the real person kicks him in the ribs.Nine tailed fox is a good ninja that trys to become one of the best in his village.

Nine tailed fox has short blue/black hair and fox ears a jacket and pants the shoes that you would normally where in naruto and a weapon holster he normally carries his katana's on his back often carries scrolls.http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/bettybelle7/Mai%20HiME%20RPC/Masaru.jpg
cool,wait wth?????
mai picccccccc

nine tailed fox
08-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Thanks and I had the pic before you I plan to make the story longer.

Ashurii Kisate
08-15-2009, 05:13 PM
Nice job Nine!

nine tailed fox
09-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Thank's ash you bio is awsome too.

Rafael
09-11-2009, 04:44 PM
great job fox
look at my bio on my sig

Rafael
09-11-2009, 04:45 PM
create a character like the one in my sig fox here is the link

http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-character-creator-128745915

nine tailed fox
09-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Thank's raf and I will.

kakashi uzumaki
09-11-2009, 05:00 PM
awsome nine

great info too

nine tailed fox
09-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Hehe thank's

nine tailed fox
09-12-2009, 07:08 AM
awsome nine

great info too

You should make a bio too.

cherryflower
09-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Great bio.

nine tailed fox
09-13-2009, 04:52 AM
Thank's.

kakashi uzumaki
09-13-2009, 01:04 PM
nine....did you change your username?

nine tailed fox
09-19-2009, 03:36 PM
nine....did you change your username?
No my true name is nine tailed fox but everyone calls me fox. My character's name is rikishi arashi.

Waterstar
09-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Name:Nine tailed fox (Rikishi arashi)
Nickname: Fox
Weight:About 97 lbs
Height:5ft 4in tall
Faverite food:Ramen noodles
Least faverite food:anything rotten
Kekkei genki:Hirashin
Specialty:tai-jutsu
Chakra element: lightning
Squad: currently none
Sensei:currently none

Nine tailed fox is a energetic person he's half human half fox demon he grew up without parent's so he's very independent on his own.He gets along with various peaple but can get angry easily he likes his space and is very fun to hang out with.His mother's name was Mitsuki and his fathers was Takashi but were both killed in an attack on their village.Nine's father was a full fox demon while his mother was only human so nine was be destined to become half of each athought every once in a while he will.Become enraged causing him to go full demon and go into the the 46 tailed state.Nine went into the acadamy at age 10 and moved thorough the ranks very slowly and he didn't many friends.Peaple respected him but he just remaned distant till a boy named Satomi walked up to him ever since they have remained friends ever since.As him and his new friend grew steadfast with their work after every day at the acadamy they would stay up as long as they could trainig in the arts of taijutsu.But the side effects would be for them to have a tough time contrating on their work but with great stamina these to somehow pull through each day even though theyed look like walking zombies , when the day of their final exam came it was going very well untill they heard what they had to do. In order for them to graduate they would have to fight eachother till one of them die's. They didn't wan't to do it but they promised each other they would become a genin anyway way possible but as they were figthing satomi let nine win so his friend could become a genin. Seeing how after words when nine had killed his very friend He felt apart of him die along with him. Many peaple took pity on him afterwards but nine knows that his friend Satomi's spirit will always be with him and that is what keeps him going and over the years he has gained new friends he promised himself and his friend satomi that he will become the best ninja he can.Nine knows knothing of his past but sometimes he will have a flash back of the day his friend his family and the rest of his kind were slaughtered in front of him and how when they try'd to kill him his demon instict of the 46 tailed fox came out and he killed those very peaple that day has always haunted him and clouded his judgement but he remember's that promise he made to himself and his best friend satomi.During combat he use's the flash step to his advatage along with varios kicks and punches.His signiture move is the fox barrage and the fox drop the fox drop is when he uppercuts his opponent into the air and spiral drops them onto their head and the fox barrage is wher he summons seven clones and three clones jump into the air while another clone kicks their opponent into the air then the three clones beat this person up then then another clone knocks him into the ground where the other clone knocks him back into the air and at midway the real person kicks him in the ribs.Nine tailed fox is a good ninja that trys to become one of the best in his village.

Nine tailed fox has short black hair and fox ears along with nine fox tails a jacket and pants the shoes that you would normally where in naruto and a weapon holster he normally carries his katana's on his back and often carries scrolls.

Fox never knew of his kg abillity until his one training sesion alone in the middle of the lake when his white chakra was released he almost killed himself because of it.

Nine has many friend's ash who has a bijuu like he does too along with ren and raf and shika
He look's up too ash because she has the same kekei genkai as he does and she can control her bijuu.

Nine is one of the only three peaple in the village that can use his kg to it's fullest without severly damaging his body.
Fox's weapon's
http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/TS-TSDBSLD.jpg?osCsid=d53ec60d853b65b4b37cf24c0a945dd 0

Fox transformation
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp134/SlyLooking/nine-tailedfox.jpg

Human form

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q160/Ember-Ash/Animal%20People/Fox_Boy.jpg

Headband
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/rafaeluzumaki/GetsugakureHeadband2.jpg

Fox's friend ash
http://th06.deviantart.net/fs48/300W/i/2009/235/e/d/Ashurii_Arashi__New_style_by_VermilionFoxninja.jpg
Fox's friend ren
http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss332/SakuraRenHaruno/Flash%20Characters/RenTasogareFlashVersionBetter.jpg

Fox's friend raf
http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/rafaeluzumaki/RafamaruMoonGenin.jpg

Brillient, sorry about your friend though, he sounds like a sweet boy.

nine tailed fox
10-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Brillient, sorry about your friend though, he sounds like a sweet boy.
Thanks and yes he was.

Kon
10-18-2009, 01:59 PM
cool i can see the human pic but not the other one :???:

nine tailed fox
10-19-2009, 08:45 AM
............ i will try to fix that ... -____-

mangagirl
10-19-2009, 08:47 AM
wow i really like it!! is awesome! good job!
xD

nine tailed fox
10-19-2009, 09:38 AM
thanks

Reala
10-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Awesome!!! all i'd say is, just to split the bigger block into smaller blocks so it's easier to read :L

nine tailed fox
10-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Okay I will work on that

Ashurii Kisate
11-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Its a great story, Fox ^^

nine tailed fox
11-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Iv updated and fixed my bio.

cherryflower
11-12-2009, 06:31 PM
YAY! you put me in it! :D

Also You could add a bit about the mision. Like you went through tunnels, teased Reala about her swimming in dead people, defeted a monster. I had to heal you after you some how happened to get hurt badly.

Naruto2921
11-13-2009, 07:52 AM
Sweet Bio

temari48
11-13-2009, 10:42 PM
i love the pics!

-Naruto-
11-13-2009, 11:56 PM
cool.

-Naruto-
11-13-2009, 11:57 PM
pretty sweet bio,mine sux -.-