PDA

View Full Version : Anti-sakura!!!!!!yay how to torture sakura

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 04:40 PM
i would use her for target practice!!!!!or a pinata

Sheesh!
08-14-2009, 05:46 PM
i'd use her for a punching bag since she likes to do that to everyone else!

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 05:48 PM
hell yea then i would tie her to a tree and say stay right here then like a year later i would be eating lunch er something at my kitchen table and id be like "oh crap"lmao

Sasuinolover
08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
no one touches my sakura

Sage Of Six Paths
08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
This thread is horrible...

Why do you all hate Sakura?

Sasuinolover
08-14-2009, 05:50 PM
she is awsome

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 05:54 PM
no shes not shes really whinny shes like that bella jerk in twilight....she has a great guy right in front of her and she still wants the guy that walked out on her......boo hoo 4 her

nano
08-14-2009, 05:58 PM

Why do I hate Sakura? :p Here's my argument from a different Sakura thread on here:

"I don't like her because she's useless. And I have a very hard time believing all that crap about how she could barely stand on her own two feet in the first part, then is somehow some amazing medical ninja of unseen talent, rivaling even the 5th Hokage, in Shippuden. Yeah, okay, she's good at manipulating chakra (we learned this, by the way, in what, the 3rd volume? And of course she is too stupid to ever train it, like a NORMAL ninja would, until 24 volumes later, when she asks for Tsunade's help. lazy-*** b****) I'm sure she's not the FIRST person who can do that!! Manipulating chakra does not grant you superawesome1337 skills. I don't care if that's the way Kishimoto wrote it, because it makes no sense to me. And it annoys me to no end!!

I also hate her for the NaruSaku/SasuSaku stuff. Sasuke will never be interested in her, and she definatly does not deserve Naruto.

[Her strength is also TOTALLY over-rated.] I remember even in Part One, they actually acted as if she was a competent ninja, and it annoyed me to no end. Like, in the Preliminaries for the 3rd task of the Chunin exams, someone doubted Ino could win against someone like Sakura. Uh... excuse me? WHEN did Sakura ever show that she could fight before that? The little things, too, like Kakashi reccomending her for the Chunin exams, her whole team making a big deal out of her chakra manipulation, "intelligence" (she's actually pretty stupid, especially compared to Shikamaru.) Tsunade seeing "unseen talent since Shizune" in her, and so on. And, mind you, this is all BEFORE "(Hardly) Super Sakura" appears in Shippuden.
alot of the characters are always acting as if she's some special, extrordinary ninja even though she's done nothing. It's tiring."

I'll also add now that Sakura is overall a complete whiney and annoying "female dog". Unhealthily infatuated with Sasuke, she fails to see that (surprizingly) other people actually care for her, and I'm mainly talking about Naruto here. All she does is stress him out, and she used to be so mean towards him, too. Well, she deserves neither Sasuke NOR Naruto, I hope she dies happy.

Read all of that, then you won't wonder how people can hate her so much.

Sheesh!
08-14-2009, 06:01 PM
^yep thats true actually....if you look very closely at her personality everybody....you can see that she will be friendly with you at times but slowly slowly she would get bored and might start wanting to be controlling over you......

Deidara63
that is so messd up (said in a laughing voice)

brooksey
Why do I hate Sakura? :p Here's my argument from a different Sakura thread on here:

"I don't like her because she's useless. And I have a very hard time believing all that crap about how she could barely stand on her own two feet in the first part, then is somehow some amazing medical ninja of unseen talent, rivaling even the 5th Hokage, in Shippuden. Yeah, okay, she's good at manipulating chakra (we learned this, by the way, in what, the 3rd volume? And of course she is too stupid to ever train it, like a NORMAL ninja would, until 24 volumes later, when she asks for Tsunade's help.) I'm sure she's not the FIRST person who can do that!! Manipulating chakra does not grant you superawesome1337 skills. I don't care if that's the way Kishimoto wrote it, because it makes no sense to me. And it annoys me to no end!!

I also hate her for the NaruSaku/SasuSaku stuff. Sasuke will never be interested in her, and she definatly does not deserve Naruto."

[Her strength is also TOTALLY over-rated.] I remember even in Part One, they actually acted as if she was a competent ninja, and it annoyed me to no end. Like, in the Preliminaries for the 3rd task of the Chunin exams, someone doubted Ino could win against someone like Sakura. Uh... excuse me? WHEN did Sakura ever show that she could fight before that? The little things, too, like Kakashi reccomending her for the Chunin exams, her whole team making a big deal out of her chakra manipulation, "intelligence" (she's actually pretty stupid, especially compared to Shikamaru.) Tsunade seeing "unseen talent since Shizune" in her, and so on. And, mind you, this is all BEFORE "(Hardly) Super Sakura" appears in Shippuden.
alot of the characters are always acting as if she's some special, extrordinary ninja even though she's done nothing. It's tiring."

finally :D

someone that understands

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 06:03 PM
yeppp alll that and i hate the color pink

nano
08-14-2009, 06:06 PM
she is awsome

How so...? I feel bad for Tsunade, having such a pathetic and horribly-developed successor.:(

And to any Sakura fans here: sorry if I'm being a little harsh in my posts, but at least I have things to back my viewpoint up.

Sheesh!
08-14-2009, 06:07 PM
hell yea then i would tie her to a tree and say stay right here then like a year later i would be eating lunch er something at my kitchen table and id be like "oh crap"lmao

^AHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Thats soooooo funny! Haahha....lets just hope she be's cleared out so she doesn't haunt

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 06:10 PM
How so...? I feel bad for Tsunade, having such a pathetic and horribly-developed successor.:(

And to any Sakura fans here: sorry if I'm being a little harsh in my posts, but at least I have things to back my viewpoint up.

lol more like under developed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY under developed

SaiyoichiUchiha
08-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Id kill her slow and painfully

Sheesh!
08-14-2009, 06:12 PM
^harsh!

nano
08-14-2009, 06:13 PM
lol more like under developed WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY under developed

Well, I say horribly developed because she technically HAS developed from a weak, useless and painfully annoying kunoichi to a "strong", somewhat useful in 2 arcs, painfully annoying kunoichi. She showed literally no improvement in all of Part 1, and suddenly came back in Part 2 as a super-strong, worthy successor to Tsunade. However, us SENSIBLE fans know that's total BS. Sakura is, and forever will be, a pathetically weak excuse for a kunoichi. :evil:

Sheesh!
08-14-2009, 06:15 PM
i bet sakura only developed for saaaaasuke!

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 06:15 PM
Well, I say horribly developed because she technically HAS developed from a weak, useless and painfully annoying kunoichi to a "strong", somewhat useful in 2 arcs, painfully annoying kunoichi. She showed literally no improvement in all of Part 1, and suddenly came back in Part 2 as a super-strong, worthy successor to Tsunade? Oh, please. I have major issues with that. It's total BS.

stilll i hate sakura shes still way to whinny

nano
08-14-2009, 06:17 PM
stilll i hate sakura shes still way to whinny

Oh, don't get me wrong, I hate her too!!
Sasuke isn't even all that great. She should obsess over a guy more suited to her piggish personality, like maybe Choji or Danzo. Wai, no... Choji doesn't deserve that:(
DanzoxSakura LOL

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I hate her too!!
Sasuke isn't even all that great. She should obsess over a guy more suited to her piggish personality, like maybe Choji or Danzo. Wai, no... Choji doesn't deserve that:(
DanzoxSakura LOL

no body deserves sakura no matter what they did...mabye the rock over there...no not even the rock...

ECW Original
08-14-2009, 06:23 PM

"I don't like her because she's useless. And I have a very hard time believing all that crap about how she could barely stand on her own two feet in the first part, then is somehow some amazing medical ninja of unseen talent, rivaling even the 5th Hokage, in Shippuden. Yeah, okay, she's good at manipulating chakra (we learned this, by the way, in what, the 3rd volume? And of course she is too stupid to ever train it, like a NORMAL ninja would, until 24 volumes later, when she asks for Tsunade's help. lazy-*** b****) I'm sure she's not the FIRST person who can do that!! Manipulating chakra does not grant you superawesome1337 skills. I don't care if that's the way Kishimoto wrote it, because it makes no sense to me. And it annoys me to no end!!

I also hate her for the NaruSaku/SasuSaku stuff. Sasuke will never be interested in her, and she definatly does not deserve Naruto.

I'll also add now that Sakura is overall a complete whiney and annoying "female dog". Unhealthily infatuated with Sasuke, she fails to see that (surprizingly) other people actually care for her, and I'm mainly talking about Naruto here. All she does is stress him out, and she used to be so mean towards him, too. Well, she deserves neither Sasuke NOR Naruto, I hope she dies happy.

Thank You!

nano
08-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Thank You!

:D
Really, so many Sakura fans need to read it.

ECW Original
08-14-2009, 06:44 PM
:D
Really, so many Sakura fans need to read it.
I don't hate her like you but I'm starting to and I agree 100% with what you said,especially about the super strength being over-freakin'-rated

Amateratsu
08-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Taze her, and continueously run her over with a gigantic truck with spikey wheels. It sounds like fun. :twisted:

akatsukiLOVE
08-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Taze her, and continueously run her over with a gigantic truck with spikey wheels. It sounds like fun. :twisted:

yay finalllllly someone who understands my need to kill sakura

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
08-14-2009, 07:29 PM
Tortue Sakura by listening to the EAS alert so high.

Amateratsu
08-14-2009, 08:00 PM
yay finalllllly someone who understands my need to kill sakura
Who said anything about killing her? Keep her alive so she can feel the pain!

Sasori12
08-14-2009, 08:14 PM
This is sad. A sakura h8 club. :roll: I can maybe understand befor shippuden but why. :cry:

Neji55
08-14-2009, 08:19 PM
Why hate these threads make me sick.

Sasori12
08-14-2009, 08:26 PM
I can understand a karin h8 club. But thats about it. :)

nano
08-14-2009, 08:34 PM
This is sad. A sakura h8 club. :roll: I can maybe understand befor shippuden but why. :cry:

I already told everyone why, in this (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=890356#post890356) post. Sakura is even WORSE in Shippuden, because of her super strength which she seems to have aquired (you can thank Kishimoto's laziness and poor character development for that) I have yet to see anyone attempt to rebuttal that post, by the way, so give it a try. I understand if you have personal reasons for liking her, that's fine by me, but don't ask WHY people hate her when I've already supported the haters with actual proof from the show rather than pure opinion. (one could obviosuly argue that liking or disliking a character is based ONLY on opinion, but it's a lot better then just going "Yeah I hate her cause she's annoying... 'n stuff.")

Why hate these threads make me sick.

This is mild compared to the Danzo threads. I agree that hate threads are unnecessary and hurtful, but in my case I like discussing Sakura's character rather than just openly flame her. What's wrong with hating on something, as long as you can back your opinion up?

Sasori12
08-14-2009, 08:47 PM

She doesn't love Sasuke anymore. She wants him back but as a friend.:mrgreen: Wht do you meen she has done nothing? You call killing Sasori nothing? That hurts alot.:cry: I will admit she is alittle over emotional. She acted like she was a compitent ninja but she new that even Naruto was better then her. Being trained by a Sannin aparently can do wonders for 1s powers. Look at Naruto and Sasuke they super powered now. She is 1 smart cookie. She has shown some fairly good plans threw out the show. I do think saying she rivals the 5th is allittle much. Kakashi shouldn't of said that. I have never seen anyone but naruto, Chiyo and Kakashi rlly give her any recognition for her streangth.
Everyone is stupid compared to Shikamaru.

Hebi
08-14-2009, 08:51 PM
*points finger*
Bad thread :evil:
*leaves*

nano
08-14-2009, 10:40 PM
She doesn't love Sasuke anymore. She wants him back but as a friend.:mrgreen: Wht do you meen she has done nothing? You call killing Sasori nothing? That hurts alot.:cry: I will admit she is alittle over emotional. She acted like she was a compitent ninja but she new that even Naruto was better then her. Being trained by a Sannin aparently can do wonders for 1s powers. Look at Naruto and Sasuke they super powered now. She is 1 smart cookie. She has shown some fairly good plans threw out the show. I do think saying she rivals the 5th is allittle much. Kakashi shouldn't of said that. I have never seen anyone but naruto, Chiyo and Kakashi rlly give her any recognition for her streangth.
Everyone is stupid compared to Shikamaru.

No, no no! I love Sasori, he's one of my favourites!:) The fact is, though, that she had a LOT of help from Chiyo in that battle, and Sasori pretty much died willingly. Other than that she HAS done basically nothing, anyways!! This makes me feel suspicious that her magically aquired strength and battle skill during the timeskip was purely done by Kishimoto to kill off Sasori.

As for Naruto and Sasuke, both showed above average abilities before ever having contact with Jiraiya or Orichimaru. In fact, Sasuke had no help from Orichimaru in all of Part 1 (except for utilizing the 2nd State of the curse mark in his fight against Naruto) and the curse mark was shown to actually greatly hinder him in several fights, yet he was still one of the best ninja of his age group. Basically, my point is that Naruto and Sasuke could, arguably, both still be very sucessful without ever recieving mentoring from either Sannin. She posessed virtually NO skill before she begged Tsunade for help, and 2 years later she is then somehow an amazing ninja?! That is just incredibly unrealistic and stupid. The only way she ever gets better is by being mentored like a baby, even though she knew of her above average chakra manipulation 240 chapters before she ever did something about it. Naruto and sasuke wre also shown to have worked hard to aquire their skills, unlike Sakura who pretty much only utilizes her chakra manipulation, a talent that she was BORN with.

The reason I think her super strength is overrated is because of how people treat it in not only the show, but also the fandom. Fans and cannon characters alike act as if it's a big deal, when it hardly is. Besides, it's pretty much her only skill, other than healing jutsu. Everyone has such high expectations for her, when she has really not showed much of this alleged skill, especially compared to her peers.

Taker369
08-14-2009, 10:41 PM
i agree with u all.

Itachi-Sama
08-14-2009, 11:40 PM
I don't like Sakura from part 1.

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 05:13 AM
sakura sucks over all sooo i hate her shes way to whinny,she has pink hair,her strength is over rated(get a ficken jutsu already) she looks like a dude and she is obsessed with someone who left her to get a cold......(when he knocked her out and left her on the bench)

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 05:15 AM
*points finger*
bad thread :evil:
*leaves*

nobody asked you!!!!

josh uchiha
08-15-2009, 05:19 AM
id hang her over a ledge and cut the rope >XD

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 05:20 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yay more sakura torture!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

itachifan100
08-15-2009, 05:22 AM
she is awesome so shut up

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 05:27 AM
r u serius..........shes sooo whinny and her strength is to over rated...

itachifan100
08-15-2009, 05:28 AM
r u serius..........shes sooo whinny and her strength is to over rated...
-_-"
i will kill u if u say one more thing

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 05:39 AM
-_-"
i will kill u if u say one more thing

you know she is thats why ur getting defensive its ok u can tell me how u really feel:mrgreen::twisted:

itachifan100
08-15-2009, 05:50 AM
you know she is thats why ur getting defensive its ok u can tell me how u really feel:mrgreen::twisted:
she is smart,strong,cutie,and could whip sai's @$$ and day:mrgreen::evil::twisted:

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 05:54 AM
she is smart,strong,cutie,and could whip sai's @$$ and day:mrgreen::evil::twisted:

anyone could whip sai's ass, and she would be cute if she didnt have pink hair,and her strength is over dramatized shes only as strong as tsunade(not as in powers)but as in like punching strength

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 05:55 AM

so yea any more stuff about sakura u want to fight about

itachifan100
08-15-2009, 05:59 AM
so yea any more stuff about sakura u want to fight about
;););)?

akatsukiLOVE
08-15-2009, 06:01 AM
;););)?

whats the winking for hcl

narutoultra
08-15-2009, 08:02 AM
whats the winking for hcl

it's censor
like this
;);););)
i just wrote a cuss

mangagirl
08-15-2009, 08:03 AM
hmm u can kill naruto and sasuke..and she will be very very bad

narutoultra
08-15-2009, 08:04 AM

not really
sai would totally win
a lot of ninja are stronger than her
she is an idiot

but your entitled to your opinion i guess

Uchiha_Sasukep2wnsxx
08-15-2009, 08:21 AM

How, you ask? Uhm, the chick never does anything!
She nearly always gets everyone killed or fatally wounded.
She doesn't ever train, which is ignorant.
She's really just a nuisance & annoying. :P
Oh, and she has like no strength, skills, or any good ninjustsu. >.<

Hmmm, so many sick things I could do to kill her.
Muahahahahah. ;] lol.
Yeah, she can RIP - rest in pieces awww SNAP. Especially after I'm through with her. heeheeehee. c:

So, now you know my good sir. ^_^

Amateratsu
08-15-2009, 08:33 AM
She beats up people for no reason. Her strength is nothing compared to Tsunade. Tsunade can tap her heel and make an earthquake. Sakura is a cute girl on the outisde, but a savage on the inside. She should just hurry up and die somewhere. That would be good...... :twisted:
She doesn't know any jutsus. She's only a medical ninja. If only Brooksey was here to back me up.

nano
08-15-2009, 08:34 AM
How, you ask? Uhm, the chick never does anything!
She nearly always gets everyone killed or fatally wounded.
She doesn't ever train, which is ignorant.
She's really just a nuisance & annoying. :P
Oh, and she has like no strength, skills, or any good ninjustsu. >.<

truth! I can't understand people who actually DO like her. Shippuden!Sakura is jsut as worse as Original!Sakura, because then you've got the complete BS strength and skill involved.

I love the ucyclopedia defenition of Sakura:
Formerly almost entirely useless, Sakura has notably developed high-level medical skills and monstrous strength, due to her newfound strong willpower and an extensive amount of training with the legendary sannin Tsunade, aka "The Legendary Sucker For these reasons, Sakura represents the single greatest change of a character ever in Naruto.

The bold is truth.:D

ECW Original
08-15-2009, 08:37 AM
truth! I can't understand people who actually DO like her. Shippuden!Sakura is jsut as worse as Original!Sakura, because then you've got the complete BS strength and skill involved.

I love the ucyclopedia defenition of Sakura:Formerly almost entirely useless, Sakura has notably developed high-level medical skills and monstrous strength, due to her newfound strong willpower and an extensive amount of training with the legendary sannin Tsunade, aka "The Legendary Sucker For these reasons, Sakura represents the single greatest change of a character ever in Naruto.

The bold is truth.:D
entirely useless,Sakura has no skills and will suck forever in Naruto.Nice.

Sheesh!
08-15-2009, 09:24 AM
Kill sasuke! She would really hate that then torture her gve her the worst suffercations in life? hahahahaha

brooksey
08-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Sakura sucks so much its not even funny. She couldn't even beat Sasori without any help. She was crapping her pants when she saw him. Sakura is just a waste of space and Tsunade could get a really better student. She needs to stop crying on missions and stop acting like a baby. But I doubt that will ever happen. Sakura is a loser.

X__Sasuke__X
08-15-2009, 01:21 PM

I'm sorry Sage, but I HATE Sakura... please don't hate me bro. Idk why i hate her, I just do. :(

Sasori12
08-15-2009, 01:47 PM
No, no no! I love Sasori, he's one of my favourites!:) The fact is, though, that she had a LOT of help from Chiyo in that battle, and Sasori pretty much died willingly. Other than that she HAS done basically nothing, anyways!! This makes me feel suspicious that her magically aquired strength and battle skill during the timeskip was purely done by Kishimoto to kill off Sasori.

As for Naruto and Sasuke, both showed above average abilities before ever having contact with Jiraiya or Orichimaru. In fact, Sasuke had no help from Orichimaru in all of Part 1 (except for utilizing the 2nd State of the curse mark in his fight against Naruto) and the curse mark was shown to actually greatly hinder him in several fights, yet he was still one of the best ninja of his age group. Basically, my point is that Naruto and Sasuke could, arguably, both still be very sucessful without ever recieving mentoring from either Sannin. She posessed virtually NO skill before she begged Tsunade for help, and 2 years later she is then somehow an amazing ninja?! That is just incredibly unrealistic and stupid. The only way she ever gets better is by being mentored like a baby, even though she knew of her above average chakra manipulation 240 chapters before she ever did something about it. Naruto and sasuke wre also shown to have worked hard to aquire their skills, unlike Sakura who pretty much only utilizes her chakra manipulation, a talent that she was BORN with.

The reason I think her super strength is overrated is because of how people treat it in not only the show, but also the fandom. Fans and cannon characters alike act as if it's a big deal, when it hardly is. Besides, it's pretty much her only skill, other than healing jutsu. Everyone has such high expectations for her, when she has really not showed much of this alleged skill, especially compared to her peers.
I wouldn't say she is an amazing ninja. She is about Kiba's or Shino's rank more or less. I'm fan, but I'm not gonna say she is super invicable but she is good. Ya Chiyo helped but so did Sakura. I think it's an incredible feat to of even lasted that long agianst Sasori. Sasori is 1 of the most powerful shinobie in existince. Chiyo needed Sakura's help to. But Sasori did let himself get killed. Why not use a talent you were bron with? Sasuke uses his Sharingan. An Naruto uses the Fox to help him out. She needed Tsunades help to get to where she is today. Just think if she didn't? She would be like.... Ino ughhh. It was smart move to ask Tsunade to help her. + Sasuke asked for Orochimaru's help aswell. Kinda :mrgreen: But you have made me c how people can dislike her. Good Job.:mrgreen:

Amateratsu
08-15-2009, 02:32 PM
id hang her over a ledge and cut the rope >XD
Hmmmmmmmmm.......... Good idea! :twisted:

narutoultra
08-15-2009, 02:45 PM
kiba or shino would beat sakura
along with most other chunnin
edit:stomped changed to beat

Sasori12
08-15-2009, 02:52 PM
kiba or shino would stomp sakura
along with most other chunnin
I have to say I disagree with this. Shino maybe because he is longrange. But Kiba I don't think so.

josh uchiha
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
i haz another 1.get pyramid head to kill her ass slowly as i watch
2. USE THE STRIDER CONNON(SMOD FTW)
3. GET WHITEY AND SEND HIM AFTER HER (ZPS FTW)
4. Bring itachi back to life to scare the life out of her (DAMN I MISS ITACHI ME AND HIM WERE BUDDIES) lol

sage mangekyo
12-16-2009, 05:09 PM
how do you all hate sakura?

EDIT: 1400TH POST!!! ^_^

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
12-16-2009, 06:25 PM
If I had to torture Sakura, I'll send Bevo, Zakumi, and the Oregon Duck to beat her up.

shikamarulover18
12-16-2009, 06:42 PM
no shes not shes really whinny shes like that bella jerk in twilight....she has a great guy right in front of her and she still wants the guy that walked out on her......boo hoo 4 her

ahh!! where have you been all my forum life?!? i totally agree!!! sakura is soo worthless!! and she treats naruto terribly even though he would die for her!!! she makes me sick! naruto deserves wayyyyy better!

and as for how i would torture sakura, i would lock her in a room full of theatre-sized tv screens that would continuously show sasuke dating other girls and trash-talking her. mwahaha!

Akatsukifollower
12-16-2009, 07:08 PM
if i had to torture Sakura, well hmm i would tie and chain her to a chair while letting her watch how Ino and karin go at it whit Sasuke lol.

Bacon
12-16-2009, 07:10 PM
lol people hating sakura :mrgreen: i laugh at this thread.

FoxxyKat
12-29-2011, 02:44 PM
LOL! Using her as target practice or a pinata sounds sweet!^___^