PDA

View Full Version : My own made up Naruto series that should be Part III

NejiHyuga900
08-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Naruto Ryūden
Also known as "Naruto Dragon Chronicles".

It is a Naruto series that I made in "IN MY IMAGINATION". This series takes place 1 year later from Shippūden (Hurricane Chronicles). I am planning on going to Japan and share Masashi Kishimoto my idea on this series that will be as the 3rd Part as the entire Naruto.

I am hoping that Naruto and Hinata would be together in Naruto Shippūden so that my own series would go according to plan.

There is a new main character of the Naruto series, my own character, Raiden Hanamaku (ハなまく ラいでん Hanamaku Raiden).

Plus, two new ninja villages:
Bochigakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Graveyard) - Land of Darkness
Kamigakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Gods) - God Realm

Also, a new group of shinobi with ultimate power, who are similar to the Jinchūriki (Power of Human Sacrifices), such as Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara, and Yugito, but are called Ryūjinchūriki (Dragonic Power of Human Sacrifices), and my character is one of them.

The Ryūjinchūriki are similar to the Jinchūriki except their powers are not demonic, but dragonic and heroic. There are 5 Ryūjinchūriki in the world. There are one in each Great Ninja Villages (Leaf, Sand, Cloud, Mist, and Rock). The Ryūjinchūriki were created by 5 elemental gods of Kamigakure no Sato, who are now missing-nin of that village.

Also, a new Bijū (Tailed Beast) called Tobi no Gigaryū (Ten-Tailed Giga Dragon; Ten-Tailed Billion Dragon) [Located in Kamigakure and created by the leaders of Kami], which is the most powerful Bijū, which was an elemental dragon, well use to be.

Well, I will tell you more information in my next post where there is a summary of the life of the Ryūjinchūriki.

NejiHyuga900
08-14-2009, 04:22 PM
SUMMARY/PLOT and the Ryūjinchūriki Chronicles.

~ 20 years ago, in the Village Hidden in the Gods (Kamigakure no Sato) in the God Realm, the leaders of the God Village, Lord Yōsojin (God of Elements; Elemental God) and Lord Rammajin (God of Chaos; Chaotic God), were developing a Ten-Tailed Demon called "Tobi no Gigaryū" (Ten-Tailed Gigadragon; Gigadragon of Ten-Tails) which was an elemental dragon with all five elements of nature as dragonic and Chaotic Giga Powers. The two God Ninja leaders was going to use this Bijū to destroy the Great Five Nation 20 years later. Yōsojin's sons, Lord Hōjin (Fire God), Lord Suijin (Water God), Lord Fūjin (Wind God), Lord Tsuchijin (Earth God), and Lord Raijin (Thunder God), came into Tobi no Gigaryū's room and extracted Tobi's elemental dragon powers. The only power that Tobi no Gigaryū had left was its Chaotic Giga Powers. Lord Yōsojin's sons abandoned and because rebelious towards the Kamigakure, escape the God Realm into Earth Realm, and became guardians of the Great Five Nation.

To ensure that the God Village will never get Tobi no Gigaryū's elemental dragon powers, the God Village had their powers sealed up inside a Sacred Dragon Orb until they find someone in a ninja village of each country of elements. The powers in these orbs contained 5 Giga Elemental Dragons (one-tailed; non-demonic) that would protect the Great Five Nation. In Konohagakure (Tree's Leaf Village) in the Fire Country, Hōjin went to the Ishidira Clan and killed everyone their in flames except for a new born baby boy named, Hōkō Ishidira, which Hōjin sealed the Gigakaryū (Giga Firedragon) into. In Kirigakure (Mist Village) in the Water Country, Suijin went to the Matishira Clan and killed everyone their in a flood except for a new born baby boy named, Mizuku Matishira, which Suijin sealed the Gigasuiryū (Giga Waterdragon) into. In Sunagakure (Sand Village) in the Wind Country, Fūjin went to the Hitoshi Clan and killed everyone their in blades of wind except for a new born baby boy named, Kazega Hitoshi, which Fūjin sealed the Gigakazeryū (Giga Winddragon) into. In Iwagakure (Rock Village) in the Earth Country, Tsuchijin went to the Kirashi Clan and killed everyone their in earth except for a new born baby boy named, Tsuchitō Kirashi, which Tsuchijin sealed the Gigadoryū (Giga Earthdragon) into. And in Kumogakure (Cloud Village) in the Lightning Country, Raijin went to the Hanamaku Clan and killed everyone their in electrical sparks except for a new born baby boy named, Raiden Hanamaku, which Raijin sealed the Gigarairyū (Giga Thunderdragon) into. These 5 new born babies became Ryūjinchūriki (Dragon Power of Human Sacrifice), who had dragons stronger than any Bijū sealed into a human [making the person a Jinchūriki]. To ensure that the Ryūjinchūriki won't recieve ultimate power from the start, the Elemental Guardians had their cloned Elemental Gigadragons locked away inside the Ryūjinchūriki.

Three years later, the God Ninjas found the location of Lord Yōsojin's rebellious sons by finding their element and the dragon elements that were together. Because of that, the 5 Guardians (Gods) of the Great Five Nation migrated the five Ryūjinchūriki to a different country of the Great Five Nation. Hōjin sent Hōkō Ishidira from Konohagakure to Sunagakure, Suijin sent Mizuku Matishira from Kirigakure to Iwagakure, Fūjin sent Kazega Hitoshi from Sunagakure to Kirigakure, Tsuchijin sent Tsuchitō Kirashi from Iwagakure to Kumogakure, and Raijin sent Raiden Hanamaku from Kumogakure to Konohagakure. Because all of the elemental powers are mixed up between the Rebellious Gods and the Ryūjinchūriki, Kamigakure in God Realm lost track of the Tobi no Gigaryū's elemental dragon powers. Lord Rammajin told all God Ninjas to stop searching for Lord Yōsojin's sons.

When years gone by, all the Ryūjinchūriki abilities and chakra were suppressed which made them weak because their powers were completely sealed away inside. They all did terrible in the Ninja Academy and became the worst ninjas ever. But at the age of 12 at their final year at the academy, each Guardians came to the villages where they sent each Ryūjinchūriki to and unlocked their powers, giving them significant power, intelligence, skills, and elemental abilities. They can get more power by leveling up their Dragon Levels which gets harder by every level (which is maxed up to 10). When they graduated from the academy, they were only at Dragon Level 1.

As they fought through battles and went on mission, they gained Dragon Experience points to level up and learn new Dragon Techniques (a.k.a. Ryūjutsu) based upon their dragon element. Dragon elements share the same features as nature elements except dragon elements are more powerful than nature elements. They can't learn any other elemental techniques besides the element they fist have but they can use their dragon element to manipulate any nature element shown in real-life but the elemental powers of each other element that they could control were at 10% than normal.

As time passed, not only that the Ryūjinchūriki became stronger, but the main host of the Giga Elemental Dragons of Justice, the Ten-Tailed Gigadragon, grew stronger too.

At the age of 18 (at the point of, the Tobi no Gigaryū became powerful with its Chaotic Giga Powers so Lord Rammajin and Lord Yōsojin sent it from the God Realm into the Earth Realm through a dimensional portal to test out its powers on a ninja village. They sent the Tobi to the Village Hidden in the Graveyard (Bochigakure no Sato) in the Land of Darkness and destroyed the village with its Giga Blast in one shot. The Yamikage (Darkness Shadow) of the Bochigakure tried to kill the demon-dragon with a Death Blaster Technique but failed and the entire village was destroyed. This alerted the Great Five Nation that the Great Five Nation would be next to be destroyed in a month. The Guardians of the Great Five Nation took each of the 5 main countries to become allies to battle the Ten-Tailed Beast. At this point, each Ryūjinchūriki were at Dragon Level 9.

When the Tobi no Gigaryū was preparing to make its attack on the Great Five Nation, all 5 Ryūjinchūriki went into battle with it and used their Giga Attack, Dragon Summoning Ryūjutsu, to summon their Elemental Gigadragons into battle (which made the Ryūjinchūriki powerless since they release their dragon). During the middle of the battle between Tobi no Gigaryū and the non-demonic dragon clones of it, their was still no winner. Lord Yōsojin and Lord Rammajin from the Kamigakure went to the Earth Realm and told Tobi no Gigaryū to return back into the village to become stronger. They were disappointed in their Bijū that Tobi could not destroy the Great Five Nation at that time.

The Guardians of the Great Five Nation knows that the Tobi no Gigaryū will return to the Earth Realm so they had the Ryūjinchūriki trained to get stronger until they were at Dragon Level 10. Also, they build a virtual world for Ryūjinchūriki for Ryūjinchūriki to get alternate elemental powers of their usually element but cybernetic. The Ryūjinchūriki wore a Cyber Dragon Belt that can change them into Robotic Mode [they would look like Mega Man X/Rockman X!]. But the Cyber thing was a useless training method, but fun!

Almost a year later, the leaders of the Kamigakure sent Tobi no Gigaryū back to the Earth Realm to destroy the Great Five Nation and its Elemental Dragon Clones. The Tobi no Gigaryū obtained a new abilty besides its Gigabakufū (Giga Blast), Gigashōgeki (Giga Crash), and Sosei (Regeneration). It had a power called Harumagedon no Arashi (Storm of Armageddon) which it used on the 2nd Round of the fight between Tobi and the Clones. This technique created a cataclysm that would destroy the entire planet within two days. The Guardians try to protect the entire planet while the Ryūjinchūriki used a fusion technique from their Giga Attacks they learned at Dragon Level 10 called "Yōsoryū no Yūkai" (Elemental Dragon Fusion) which fused all the 5 Ryūjinchūriki into one powerful Ryūjinchūriki with all five dragon elements that possesses the Gigayōsoryū (Giga Elementaldragon) that battled the Tobi no Gigaryū. It was a long fight and villages were falling apart and lands were being destroyed by their fight and by Tobi's Armageddon Storm. In the end, it was Tobi no Gigaryū who was destroyed which ended the effects of Harumagedon no Arashi which saved the planet. But is this the end? It is not over yet, because the Kamigakure still lives and still tries to destroy the Great Five Nation. What would happen in the future?

To be continued... ~

deidara330
08-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Naruto Ryūden
Also known as "Naruto Dragon Chronicles".

It is a Naruto series that I made in "IN MY IMAGINATION". This series takes place 1 year later from Shippūden (Hurricane Chronicles). I am planning on going to Japan and share Masashi Kishimoto my idea on this series that will be as the 3rd Part as the entire Naruto.

I am hoping that Naruto and Hinata would be together in Naruto Shippūden so that my own series would go according to plan.

There is a new main character of the Naruto series, my own character, Raiden Hanamaku (ハなまく ラいでん Hanamaku Raiden).

Plus, two new ninja villages:
Bochigakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Graveyard) - Land of Darkness
Kamigakure no Sato (Village Hidden in the Gods) - God Realm

Also, a new group of shinobi with ultimate power, who are similar to the Jinchūriki (Power of Human Sacrifices), such as Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara, and Yugito, but are called Ryūjinchūriki (Dragonic Power of Human Sacrifices), and my character is one of them.

The Ryūjinchūriki are similar to the Jinchūriki except their powers are not demonic, but dragonic and heroic. There are 5 Ryūjinchūriki in the world. There are one in each Great Ninja Villages (Leaf, Sand, Cloud, Mist, and Rock). The Ryūjinchūriki were created by 5 elemental gods of Kamigakure no Sato, who are now missing-nin of that village.

Also, a new Bijū (Tailed Beast) called Tobi no Gigaryū (Ten-Tailed Giga Dragon; Ten-Tailed Billion Dragon) [Located in Kamigakure and created by the leaders of Kami], which is the most powerful Bijū, which was an elemental dragon, well use to be.

Well, I will tell you more information in my next post where there is a summary of the life of the Ryūjinchūriki.
You aren't allowed to create fanfictions based off of Naruto characters or the Naruto story, as it violates copyright laws.

Boku
08-14-2009, 04:23 PM
tisk tisk tisk using nartuo characters, you didn't read the rules.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-14-2009, 04:24 PM
You aren't allowed to create fanfictions based off of Naruto characters or the Naruto story, as it violates copyright laws.
Yep, so please edit that before the Copyright Bogeyman comes!

tisk tisk tisk using nartuo characters, you didn't read the rules.

Yeah. :|

cherryflower
08-14-2009, 04:31 PM
No Naruto characters or plot lines. but you could change all Naruto things like the characters and jinkuriki and stuff and turn it in to a fanfic.