PDA

View Full Version : my newest story: son of Chaos

assassin
08-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Introduction: a bloody day in the morning

a boy sits in the shadows of his home alone with nothing to live for but the knife in his hands. His parents, grandmother and younger brother lay there on the floor dead at his feet. he just sits there with his hands covered in blood and a glazed look in his eyes. he just sits there in the shadow's doing nothing. no tears shed and no pain in his heart.

he speaks up even though no one will here him "I am night, I have no regrets and no family, everything I ever loved is dead, because i killed them". he then gets up with a knife in his hand and looks out the window. "I wonder who will be punished next" night says.

to be continued...

PLZ POST WHAT YOU THINK!

the character and chapter sections will be edited almost every chapter so look there often.

chapters

introduction-a bloody day in the morning: pg. 1 post 1

chapter 1-twilight massacre: pg. 1 post 9

chapter 2- on the run: pg. 1 post 18

chapter 3 - departure pg 3 post 52

chapter 4 - the plan pg. 3 post 57

chapter 5 - man and machine pg. 3 post 60

chapter 6 - Curts return pg. 4 post 61

character's:

Night: a teenage boy who killed his family for reasons unknown. uses a knife to fight.

Lite: an ally of Night and a user of guns. very upbeat

Midna: an ally of Night and sister of Lite. normally stays out of the fights and prepares the weapons used to execute any plans they have.

Curt: a middle aged man who allows Night and the others to use his Island and joins there cause.

Alexander: A muscular Russian with a black beard who joins Night and the others to improve the conditions of his homeland

Akello:A strong willed black man from Kenya who carries a spear and has a pet tiger named Nala

Nala: A female tiger that is cared for by Akello.

Kyleen: A japanesse woman who excels in martial arts and carries a sword on her back.

jenny
08-14-2009, 02:03 PM
wow. sounds,ok.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-14-2009, 02:06 PM
Sounds good, but too short, and needs capitalization.

assassin
08-14-2009, 02:08 PM
vat don't criticize my grammar and i know it's short.

it's just an intro though so the rest will make it longer.

besides, i hate grammar and it puts me to sleep so i never learned it.

Taker369
08-14-2009, 02:21 PM
good job assasin.

cherryflower
08-14-2009, 02:36 PM
It's good, but a little freaky, with him killing his family.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-14-2009, 03:56 PM

Alright, fine, but good luck.

-Chants-

In my right hand is the stone that bridges the worlds. In my left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung on a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis.
Garganta!

A tear in the dimensional vortex suddenly rips open form the sky, leading up to eternal darkness.

See ya.
-jumps in and the Garganta slams shut with a bang-

jenny
08-14-2009, 04:30 PM

ugh! i hate grammer to. my teacher always yelled at me,for tlking in class,or reading in class.:roll:

assassin
08-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Introduction: a bloody day in the morning

a boy sits in the shadows of his home alone with nothing to live for but the knife in his hands. His parents, grandmother and younger brother lay there on the floor dead at his feet. he just sits there with his hands covered in blood and a glazed look in his eyes. he just sits there in the shadow's doing nothing. no tears shed and no pain in his heart.

he speaks up even though no one will here him "I am night, I have no regrets and no family, everything I ever loved is dead, because i killed them". he then gets up with a knife in his hand and looks out the window. "I wonder who will be punished next" night says.

to be continued...

PLZ POST WHAT YOU THINK!

the character and chapter sections will be edited almost every chapter so look there often.

chapters

introduction-a bloody day in the morning: pg. 1 post 1

character's:

Night: a teenage boy who killed his family for reasons unknown.

Chapter 1: twilight massacre

"is it done night?" asked a boy with short brown hair and blue eyes standing out front by the door. Night comes out of his house and speaks "yes, it's done". "well it's almost time Night, Midna's gonna get impatient waiting for us" says the boy. "i know lite, lets go" night says.

the boys go to an appartment and go up to the roof a girl with black hair and red eyes waits at the edge. "What took you 2 so long! i've been waiting like an hour!". "oh calm down Midna it's not easy killing off your family, our parents were dead already so we didn't have to suffer through what Night just suffered through" lite said. "hmf, whatever" complains Midna. "so are we gonna do this?". "yeah we are, it's the hour of twilight so it's time, the bombs ready?" responded Night. "yeah they're all set all you have to do is push this button" Midna throws a trigger at Night. "alright then lets do this" exclaims Lite as he pulls out 2 guns "im ready whenever you 2 are".

Night presses the button and 8 explosions appear throughout the neighborhood. Lite jumps off the building with both guns in hand and exclaims "YAAAHOOOO" and starts to shoot at random ppl. "I'm just the weapons maker i'm not good in combat so i'm getting out of here Night see you outside of town when it's over" Midna says. "alright, see you there" answers Night as he draws a knife. then he jumps off the building and starts to stab anyone he see's with Lite covering him with his guns. by the twilights end everyone in town was dead and all three were sleeping in a forest outside the destroyed city. none of them had regret of what they did.

to be continued.

again plz post how i did.

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
O__O freaky and awesome dude

assassin
08-14-2009, 05:51 PM
*takes a bow* thank you.

which of the three characters do you like more so far?

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-14-2009, 07:01 PM
Looks good.

mangagirl
08-14-2009, 07:03 PM
omg! its awesome! i love it!

assassin
08-14-2009, 07:09 PM
and it has only begun.

this one is so much easier to go on for me than my last one.

mangagirl
08-14-2009, 07:10 PM
ok then..write more!!! i need more!!

cherryflower
08-14-2009, 07:19 PM
*takes a bow* thank you.

which of the three characters do you like more so far?

Midna.

cherryflower
08-14-2009, 07:21 PM
again plz post how i did.

Great! Is the story takeing place in modren times or are you haveing them live in the naruto world?

assassin
08-14-2009, 07:32 PM
and it has only begun.

this one is so much easier to go on for me than my last one.

Chapter 2- on the run

"hey Night can we take a break" asked Lite whining like a pathetic child. "your 17 suck it up" shouted Midna "how am i even related to you". "man Midna that's mean" Lite said. "rg, aaaaaarggggg why did we bring my stupid brother along anyway night? it's not like he's very usefull" Midna complains. "because he's good at backing me up, i attack from close range and his pinpointing talents can shoot bullets with bullets so he can cover me when i'm fighting up close" Night responds. "rrrrg whatever you two i don't get. your complete opposites yet your the best of friends i just don't get it" midna continues to complain. "A great and very ancient chinese prophet once said, people are like the yin yang, they are only one side and require the other to sustain each other, or somethin like that" Night says.

the three continue to walk down the street until a passing police car stops and a police officer comes out. "freeze!" he said. "my my Night the cops seem to know something about us already when it's only been 3 days, I must say i'm impressed" Lite says all casual like. "why are we being stopped officer" asked Night "we were just on our way home from a camping trip we walked the way there so we need to walk the way back home". "don't lie to me! you three are the only ones from the neighborhood that was recently destroyed who's bodies were never found so your being taken in for questioning" the officer responded. "Li....." midna is cut off when Night put his hand out to tell her to stop. Night raised his hands. "Wh-wha-what are you doing Night" Midna asked completely astonished. "heh your a good kid" the officer said. "die" Night said bluntly and flipped a knife out of his shirt sleeve and threw it at the officers neck killing him. "ach......." the officer hacked "you bastard!" the officer fell over and died.

a few hours later the three went into the forest to avoid persuit from the cops and Midna came to ask,"hey Lite, Night how were you two able to do all that and plan all that without speaking to each other, Lite wasn't in the least bit worried at all when you raised your hands in the air"? "as i said, we complete each other, what i lack he accels in and vice versa. we work extremely well with each other and know how the other will react in a situation", answered Night. Midna just stayed silent for the rest of the day.

to be continued.

i know it ain't as bloody as the last two chapters but it's still pretty good.

assassin
08-14-2009, 07:32 PM
Great! Is the story takeing place in modren times or are you haveing them live in the naruto world?

modern times.

no guns in naruto world.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:09 PM
pretty cool.

where did u figure the charecter midna?

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:11 PM
pretty cool.

where did u figure the charecter midna?

Zelda twilight princess is where i got the name and the personality well............................plz don't kill meyou.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:14 PM
Zelda twilight princess is where i got the name and the personality well............................plz don't kill meyou.
lol. i thought thts where u got it. im in the desert in the game.:lol::mrgreen:

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:16 PM
lol. i thought thts where u got it. im in the desert in the game.:lol::mrgreen:

I've beaten the game twice.

I love zelda.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:19 PM
I've beaten the game twice.

I love zelda.
im stuck.

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:20 PM
im stuck.

where exactly in the dessert are you? i know your at that little prison thing but i need to know how far into the prison you are.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:23 PM
where exactly in the dessert are you? i know your at that little prison thing but i need to know how far into the prison you are.
lol. the sinking sand thing.where u have to pull some chain lever thngy.

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:25 PM
lol. the sinking sand thing.where u have to pull some chain lever thngy.

so your at the very front?

i never had a problem with that. just aim and fire that grapple thing at the grates with torches in them. then run like hell the rest of the way. and if you think that's a pain just wait till you have to deal with the damn ghosts. it took me forever to get past those guys.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:26 PM
so your at the very front?

i never had a problem with that. just aim and fire that grapple thing at the grates with torches in them. then run like hell the rest of the way. and if you think that's a pain just wait till you have to deal with the damn ghosts. it took me forever to get past those guys.
no,im past that. and it did? ha,it took me lik 45 min. to figure tht out:mrgreen:

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:29 PM
no,im past that. and it did? ha,it took me lik 45 min. to figure tht out:mrgreen:

eh it was a pain finding that one behind the wall.

i'ld need to see where you were to help.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:32 PM
eh it was a pain finding that one behind the wall.

i'ld need to see where you were to help.
*sigh* nvm.

have u played Legend of Zelda:Time of Occorina?

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:35 PM
*sigh* nvm.

have u played Legend of Zelda:Time of Occorina?

I tried it but never got very far because the game broke. my brother AGAIN.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:37 PM
I tried it but never got very far because the game broke. my brother AGAIN.
ha. i beat tht game lik 15 hundred times. i know everythng in tht game,by heart. lol:mrgreen:

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:39 PM
ha. i beat tht game lik 15 hundred times. i know everythng in tht game,by heart. lol:mrgreen:

my damn brother broke it. so it ain't my fault. he can't even figure out the small easy stuff without my help the dumb@$$ .

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:42 PM
my damn brother broke it. so it ain't my fault. he can't even figure out the small easy stuff without my help the dumb@$$ .
i have to help my sister in law with her file. me and my brother play it for fun. we dnt even save it,cuz we r at the point to fight gandorfe,and we havnt got to there yet,bcuz,then game over,u beat it. so we dnt.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:44 PM
r ya gunna make a new part in the story soon,or wat? cuz,i dnt lik spamming.

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:45 PM
makes sense.

how did we go from my story to zelda.

and another thing, i never understood ganondorf's name. why are we calling him a dwarf when he's a friggin giant?

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:47 PM
r ya gunna make a new part in the story soon,or wat? cuz,i dnt lik spamming.

probably in the morning after I go out for breakfast.

and yeah so lets take this to the pm.

jenny
08-14-2009, 08:52 PM
makes sense.

how did we go from my story to zelda.

and another thing, i never understood ganondorf's name. why are we calling him a dwarf when he's a friggin giant?
lol. i asked how where u got the chrecters name"midna" from:mrgreen:

assassin
08-14-2009, 08:59 PM
oh yeah.

jenny
08-14-2009, 09:19 PM
oh yeah.
:roll:

Draco Uchiha
08-14-2009, 09:22 PM
its awsome

Draco Uchiha
08-14-2009, 09:23 PM
chapter 2 is the best!!

jenny
08-15-2009, 07:15 AM
chapter 2 is the best!!
i lik ch.2 to.the bestest!

mangagirl
08-15-2009, 08:14 AM
wow i love chapter 2!!!! its awesome assassin!

jenny
08-15-2009, 08:24 AM
hi mang-mang

mangagirl
08-15-2009, 08:25 AM
hey jen jen lolz

jenny
08-15-2009, 08:26 AM
hey jen jen lolz
lolz. how is u?

mangagirl
08-15-2009, 08:27 AM
me is ok and u?

jenny
08-15-2009, 08:36 AM
me is ok and u?
me is good. im listening to crazy frog-we lik to party.
u can listen to,heres the link:
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGhCQpqotPE&NR=1

it funny

mangagirl
08-15-2009, 08:37 AM
ok i will

jenny
08-15-2009, 08:51 AM
ok i will
omg,lol. its sooo funny

assassin
08-15-2009, 09:22 AM

chapter 3- departure

"hey guys where are we going anyway" asked Midna. "we'll be there shortly" answered Night. "there's a reason Night's leading sis, he knows where to go and he planned this all out so just don't worry bout it and find out when we get there" Lite said. "Shut up Lite" Midna snapped.

after about twenty minutes they reached a dock. "we're here" Night announced. "um, a dock. I'm a little lost again why are we here" asked Midna. "you forgot already how we were almost arrested by yesterday, my we will continued to be hunted so were going to leave the U.S." Lite said. "Wha...! o-o-of coarse i remember! I just thought we'ld leave the state since niether of us can speak another language, so which country are we going to" Midna asked. "Beats me" Lite says "we'll find out when we get there".

while Lite and Midna continued to argue Night went up to the boat house and called out "Curt! you here"? no sound was made. "CURT" Night shouted. "hey hey calm down i just got up thanks to your shouting" a middle aged man with a 5 o' clock shadow and a buzzcut's head pops out of a boat in the dock "so it's time to go eh" he say's. "yeah" answers Night "hey Midna, Lite come on"! "coming" they call out and come over and get in the boat, Night waits for them to get in then gets in himself, the man starts the engine on the boat and they set off.

"So which country are we going to Night" asked Midna. "country? We aren't going to a country miss." the man said. "What?! then where are we going" shouted Midna really confused. "I don't think you guys have met yet. Midna, Lite this is Curt" Night says "he lives on an uncharted Island in the atlantic so we'll be going there for a while till things calm down. then we'll make our next move". "see? Night had it all planned out Midna, now we have a spot where we can discuss our next move without any problems" Lite said. "rg, I thought i said shut up!" Midna snapped. "haha, by looking at you three i would say you aren't much to go against the entire world but after your accomplishment in whiping out your own city I can't say you have no chance at all, but you still ain't enough to take the whole world on" Curt said "you know what, since im lettin you use my isle i'll join you three, you'll need all the help you can get". "thanks Curt and yeah we do need much greater numbers till we pose a threat to the world" Night said. "well all we have to do is wait till we have enough support then we can make our next move". "heh right you are my friend, well i know this isn't the greatest boat in the world but just kick back and relax till we get there" Curt says. everyone then just goes and finds somethin to do.

to be continued.

so i know there isn't any blood in this chapter but how good is it?

and as always post how you think.

jenny
08-15-2009, 09:28 AM
chapter 3- departure

"hey guys where are we going anyway" asked Midna. "we'll be there shortly" answered Night. "there's a reason Night's leading sis, he knows where to go and he planned this all out so just don't worry bout it and find out when we get there" Lite said. "Shut up Lite" Midna snapped.

after about twenty minutes they reached a dock. "we're here" Night announced. "um, a dock. I'm a little lost again why are we here" asked Midna. "you forgot already how we were almost arrested by yesterday, my we will continued to be hunted so were going to leave the U.S." Lite said. "Wha...! o-o-of coarse i remember! I just thought we'ld leave the state since niether of us can speak another language, so which country are we going to" Midna asked. "Beats me" Lite says "we'll find out when we get there".

while Lite and Midna continued to argue Night went up to the boat house and called out "Curt! you here"? no sound was made. "CURT" Night shouted. "hey hey calm down i just got up thanks to your shouting" a middle aged man with a 5 o' clock shadow and a buzzcut's head pops out of a boat in the dock "so it's time to go eh" he say's. "yeah" answers Night "hey Midna, Lite come on"! "coming" they call out and come over and get in the boat, Night waits for them to get in then gets in himself, the man starts the engine on the boat and they set off.

"So which country are we going to Night" asked Midna. "country? We aren't going to a country miss." the man said. "What?! then where are we going" shouted Midna really confused. "I don't think you guys have met yet. Midna, Lite this is Curt" Night says "he lives on an uncharted Island in the atlantic so we'll be going there for a while till things calm down. then we'll make our next move". "see? Night had it all planned out Midna, now we have a spot where we can discuss our next move without any problems" Lite said. "rg, I thought i said shut up!" Midna snapped. "haha, by looking at you three i would say you aren't much to go against the entire world but after your accomplishment in whiping out your own city I can't say you have no chance at all, but you still ain't enough to take the whole world on" Curt said "you know what, since im lettin you use my isle i'll join you three, you'll need all the help you can get". "thanks Curt and yeah we do need much greater numbers till we pose a threat to the world" Night said. "well all we have to do is wait till we have enough support then we can make our next move". "heh right you are my friend, well i know this isn't the greatest boat in the world but just kick back and relax till we get there" Curt says. everyone then just goes and finds somethin to do.

to be continued.

so i know there isn't any blood in this chapter but how good is it?

and as always post how you think.

omg. its sooooo good. i love it. long,but good.:mrgreen:

assassin
08-15-2009, 09:33 AM
but i've read so much longer than this.

mangagirl
08-15-2009, 09:34 AM
the best chapter ever!

jenny
08-15-2009, 09:35 AM
but i've read so much longer than this.
lol. yeah,so have i.but,its awsome!!

assassin
08-16-2009, 09:14 AM
the best chapter ever!

chapter 4 - the plan

"Hey all we're here" Curt shouted. Night gets up slowly and Lite falls out of his hammock and lands on his head. "ow god damn it that hurts" he said. they go out to see the island. "that's an island?" asked Lite. they look at a huge metal castle like thing astonished. "Yeah, it's just made of rock so i built this place like it?" Curt says. Lite and Midna are silent in awe.

they pull ashore and go inside to a room. "this will be the dining room and a meeting room for discussion" curt announces "recap on what the plan is anyway cause i still don't know the plan in detail".

"the plan is to change the world, we will do that using high strength war fare, the first step was to eliminate ourselves and what is known about us which we did when we destroyed the city" Night explains "the next step is to find people to support and join our cause around the world to increase our #'s, we may have talent but we'll need more than 4 people to be a threat. then we attack which is what we'll be planning here". "well this is an artaficial island and floats" Curt says as he flips a switch, "this should keep us from being detected or seen, its the only perfected stealth system in the world". "alright then we should eat and get some rest, tomorrow we will need to set out".

assassin
08-16-2009, 10:16 AM
as always plz post what you think.

mangagirl
08-16-2009, 11:19 AM
O_O!!!!wow i love it!!!!!!!!write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assassin
08-16-2009, 12:40 PM

chapter 5 - man and machine

midna and Lite sit eating breakfast at the table. it has been a few days since they first got to Curt's island. Night comes in and Midna asks "where's Curt? he's always up before all of us". "He went out to get some friends of his around the world. you'll be seeing a rise in our ranks pretty soon" answers Night "any new ideas for our attack"? "yeah i've created something new with Curts help" Midna says as she lays out a bunch of blue prints.

"ahhhhhhhh what would these be sis" Lite asks all casual. "i'm calling them demon mech suits, they will improve your abilities to fight and will be perfect to use as a weapon against the government since they never even thought of this" Midna answers "this one would be your's" Midna flips through the blueprints and shows a design to Lite. "wooooooooow. quite impressive. wings and guns all over the place. it's perfect for me." Lite says. "this one would be Night" Midna gets Nights suit blue print and lays it out on the table. "hahaha. it's perfect. but how are we going to make a system capable of making and focusing energy to make that suit? the way you have it the knives on his wrists would be made of energy how are we going to focus it?" Lite asks. "Leave that to me" Midna answers "hey Night you haven't said anything yet, how do you like it"? Night looks at it some more and says "this'll work, your job is to get started on the frames we need a smaller name though. how about the DM suits" Night says. "fine with me I'll get started right now" Midna answers and goes out of the room and gets started on the DM suits using any spar material she can find.

"sure she'll be able to finish enough suits in time for the invasion without Curt's help, afterall she said they designed it together" Lite asks. "she'll get it done, she's your sister" Night answers. "haha, i guess your right" Lite replies then both finish breakfast and start to train.

to be continued...

as always post what you think.

assassin
08-20-2009, 07:36 AM

chapter 6- Curt's return

"hey guys" Curt calls out from his boat as he pulls ashore "so how you been"? Lite who was already on deck just responded "me and Night have been training and Midna has locked herself in her room working on those demon mech suits of yours". "alright well tell her i did everyone elses but you and Night's" Curt answered bluntly "so can you get the others out here to meet the rest of the crew"? Lite nodded and walked inside and called Night and Midna and told them that Curt was back with new recruits.

When everyone was outside Curt introduced each person as they got off the boat. a large muscular man with a gun came off the ship "this is Alexander from Russia, he's a little strange at first but you grow to like him after a bit." "humf" Alexander snorted, "i didn't come here to chat around i came here to change the world and my country for the better, and if ye want ye can call me Alex". "alright then Alex, your help will be appreciated" Night said in reply. Next came a black man with a pretty big tiger "this is Akello from Kenya and his tiger Nala" Curt intorduced. "we shall help in any way we can" Akello said. "we look forward to it Akello" Night said. Akello then walked off to the edge of the metal boat tower thing they would call home. a girl wearing traditional japanesse clothing with a sword on her back stepped off the boat " this is Kyleen, a japanesse woman who is also an expert of martial arts" Curt introduced. "it's a pleasure to meet you um.......Night correct" Kyleen said politely. "yes thats correct Kyleen, we are honored you've decided to help us" Night said. "well i'm going to show these guys to their rooms, i've already given them the details to the plan and i've made their Demon mech suits" Curt announced. "we're calling them DM suits for short" Midna replied. "all right then" Curt said "well all you have to do is get ready for the upcoming battle. where are we attacking first by the way"? "we are deciding between Charleston South Carolina and a Nantes France" Lite called out from the back. "well i just hope everything works out as we hope it will" Kyleen said hopefully. "as do i" Night said. Everyone then went to their rooms to perpare for the upcoming battle.

to be continued

as always POST what you think. HERE so other ppl will read it.

mangagirl
08-20-2009, 07:37 AM
its awesome assassin!

assassin
08-20-2009, 08:14 AM
so far which character is your favorite?

animelover
08-20-2009, 09:45 AM
I read a few parts of your story, I'm going to read more later and I liked how you did a before the chapters thing (I've forgotten the name of that sorry)

and its really is kinda bloody and gory, I think you did really well!

assassin
08-20-2009, 09:47 AM
thanks.

i've only just begun also.

Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
08-20-2009, 05:59 PM
so far my fav. charecter is Night but who knows it could change :D

XxHikariXx
08-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Wow, I <3 it.

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-25-2009, 12:41 PM