PDA

View Full Version : BIG NEWS about Naruto MMORPG

Vivi
08-13-2009, 03:22 AM
This is for all those who wait for a Naruto MMORPG.
Naruto-Abunai is infact in workings.However the developers said that it will most likely take at least 1-2 years =/
If you are wondering why it takes so long they have a very small developing team.

Also they revealed that if you are good enough you can contact them and join them to make it work faster.

Nine
08-13-2009, 03:41 AM
thanks for the info!

Hidden Ninja45
08-13-2009, 03:09 PM
All I can say is that I hope they don't screw it up.

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Aw, so we won't see in another year and a half? :(

Chromekatana
08-13-2009, 03:18 PM
Lol. How long has this game been in production? Usally MMOs take like 3-4 years,so I woulnd't be surprise to wait more then that.

Phenom
08-13-2009, 03:25 PM
I don't care what the team says. Saying it is only going to take 1-2 years is obviously either a lie or an attempt to make people optimistic. It takes professional development teams comprised of 50+ people, more depending on size of said MMO, multiple years, working everyday for roughly 8 hours, to complete an MMO. They are trying to tell me that they can do the same in roughly half the time, with less than 1/4 of the workforce. Sorry, but I don't see it happening.

Although if they can do it, by all means they should, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Vivi
08-18-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't care what the team says. Saying it is only going to take 1-2 years is obviously either a lie or an attempt to make people optimistic. It takes professional development teams comprised of 50+ people, more depending on size of said MMO, multiple years, working everyday for roughly 8 hours, to complete an MMO. They are trying to tell me that they can do the same in roughly half the time, with less than 1/4 of the workforce. Sorry, but I don't see it happening.

Although if they can do it, by all means they should, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

They're working on it for ages mate.Years already.
And 8 hours a day?they spend more on that.They sit like 12 at least.
Also they said they like people to join their team to make it faster.

Mirror
08-19-2009, 03:02 PM
Thx V-Valentine i never knew about a Naruto MMORPG until now xP

I.....AM L
08-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Any details on the game?

Blakexd9
08-22-2009, 07:45 AM
This is for all those who wait for a Naruto MMORPG.
Naruto-Abunai is infact in workings.However the developers said that it will most likely take at least 1-2 years =/
If you are wondering why it takes so long they have a very small developing team.

Also they revealed that if you are good enough you can contact them and join them to make it work faster.

Awesome! But 1 or 2 years:(