PDA

View Full Version : Natsumii's History thing

Natsumii145
08-12-2009, 03:30 PM
ok so I figured I'd give my background, stuff like that so here it goes.

My name is Natsumii Sora. I am 14 years old and I live with my grandmother. Or rather, at my grandmother's guesthouse because she dosnt think women should be ninja. Not that I mind it, theres a little stream and a garden so im happy. My mom and dad both followed the path of the shinobi so I will too. My dad left before I was born. I dont know why. Maybe he went on a mission and...never came back, maybe he didnt want me. Heh, guess I'll never know. As for my mom, she died of a sickness when I was 2 years old. I lived at my grandmother's house untill I started going to the ninja academy. The only reason she let me go to the acadamy is because its what my mom wanted. So now I'm a genin, living with my cat down the road from my gma...(crazy cat lady much?)

kk i'll do more later let me know what you think!:mrgreen:

Sasuke
08-12-2009, 03:38 PM
I like it so far!

Natsumii145
08-12-2009, 03:39 PM
yay thankies ^//^

Natsumii145
08-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Looking for a Village prt. 1

I looked around, there were so many places to go. I for a while I just wandered from village to village, trying to find one that was right for me. Then I saw it, cloaked in darkness, with only a few crows flying around. The Hidden Darkness. I knew this was where I belonged, I could almost feel it calling to me. I walked in through the village gates and looked around. There was only one person there so I walked up to him "um..hi..." he turned to face me. It was the Kage of the Darkness, Yori Uchiha.

NaruSakufluff4ever
08-14-2009, 06:50 PM
cool, write more! ^.^

Sasori Hatori
08-15-2009, 09:04 AM
yeah, why you stop so early? really interesting!

mangagirl
08-15-2009, 09:07 AM
wow its awesome i like it!

Chidori of Death
08-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Its great so far

Natsumii145
08-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Looking for a Village prt 2

He was silent for a moment then "Sure." I was so happy. "oh thank you!" I had found a village. "So what should I do now?" I asked. "Just look around, learn your way around the village, and do some training so you'll be ready for the war." The Uchikage replied. "Ok." I bowed and then began began making my way around the village. As I walked through the village I met Jeremy Uchiha, the Darkness co-kage. "Hello" I said. "Hi," he replied. "Your new here right?" "Yeah," "Do you have a Sensei yet?"
"oh..no, not yet.."
"What about jutsu? Do you know any?"
"Well I made up a couple on my own but I've never fought anyone before." I trailed off.
"All right, how about I teach you?" He said. "Oh! yes, that would be amazing!"
"Ok, come find me down at the training grounds tomorrow and I'll teach you some jutsu."

I smiled as I continued walking around the village. I had a Sensei! As it started getting late I realized I didnt have a home yet. Just then a girl came up to me. "Hi, your new, right?" she asked. "um, yeah.." I said.
"Well I'm Animelover, nice to meet you."
"Natsumii." I smiled.
"So where do you live?" She asked.
"uuh, well Im not really sure..."
"Well theres a house right down the road from mine, you could stay there," She said. "I'll take you to it, if you want."
"Ok!"
So I followed her through the village. It was so big! Soon we were at the house. It was small and had a nice little yard, and I loved it.
"Oh thank you! Its perfect!"
"No problem." Anime replied. "But I better go home, so I'll see you later."
"Ok bye! And thaks again!" I called as she walked away. I went inside my new home and went to the bedroom. I sighed sofly as I sank down onto the bed. It had been a really long day. I'd found a village, met the Kage, found a Sensei, and made a friend. I fell asleep smiling.

animelover
08-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Looking for a Village prt 2

He was silent for a moment then "Sure." I was so happy. "oh thank you!" I had found a village. "So what should I do now?" I asked. "Just look around, learn your way around the village, and do some training so you'll be ready for the war." The Uchikage replied. "Ok." I bowed and then began began making my way around the village. As I walked through the village I met Jeremy Uchiha, the Darkness co-kage. "Hello" I said. "Hi," he replied. "Your new here right?" "Yeah," "Do you have a Sensei yet?"
"oh..no, not yet.."
"What about jutsu? Do you know any?"
"Well I made up a couple on my own but I've never fought anyone before." I trailed off.
"All right, how about I teach you?" He said. "Oh! yes, that would be amazing!"
"Ok, come find me down at the training grounds tomorrow and I'll teach you some jutsu."

I smiled as I continued walking around the village. I had a Sensei! As it started getting late I realized I didnt have a home yet. Just then a girl came up to me. "Hi, your new, right?" she asked. "um, yeah.." I said.
"Well I'm Animelover, nice to meet you."
"Natsumii." I smiled.
"So where do you live?" She asked.
"uuh, well Im not really sure..."
"Well theres a house right down the road from mine, you could stay there," She said. "I'll take you to it, if you want."
"Ok!"
So I followed her through the village. It was so big! Soon we were at the house. It was small and had a nice little yard, and I loved it.
"Oh thank you! Its perfect!"
"No problem." Anime replied. "But I better go home, so I'll see you later."
"Ok bye! And thaks again!" I called as she walked away. I went inside my new home and went to the bedroom. I sighed sofly as I sank down onto the bed. It had been a really long day. I'd found a village, met the Kage, found a Sensei, and made a friend. I fell asleep smiling.

Its great natsummi!! yay I'm in your story!!!

I haven't seen you sence the village died :cry:

Natsumii145
08-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Its great natsummi!! yay I'm in your story!!!

I haven't seen you sence the village died :cry:

oh thakies! im glad you like it! yeah....i miss the village. it was so active....its hard getting used to less..."activity" but maybe thats the way its supposed to be and our village was weird? .....idk...

animelover
08-15-2009, 01:17 PM
oh thakies! im glad you like it! yeah....i miss the village. it was so active....its hard getting used to less..."activity" but maybe thats the way its supposed to be and our village was weird? .....idk...

Yeah I guess, but I missed you!! *hugs her* I remember when we met too :mrgreen:

what village are you in now?

Natsumii145
08-15-2009, 01:19 PM
*huuuggss* missed you too! Im a member of the lightning village. but theres a story behind that.....you'll have to wait and seee lol

Chidori of Death
08-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Its so great!!!

Natsumii145
08-27-2009, 06:10 PM
Next Morning...

The next morning I woke up and looked around the room, forgeting where I was for a moment. Then "Oh that's right!! I'm a member of the Hidden Darkness now!"

I hopped out of bed and opened the small bag of clothes I had. "mmm...." I pulled out a par of pants and a t-shirt.
"sigh....I'm gonna need new clothes if I'm going to be a shinobi....but this should do for now I guess...and I dont need to be at the training grounds just yet so maybe I can go find something."

I wandered around the town for the rest of the morning stopping to look in stores. I found a clothes shop and looked around but didn't see anything I liked.
"Well maybe I could make my own...."
I found some deep purple fabric I liked and a sewing kit and bought them.

"Ok now I need to get back home and start making this if I'm going to finish in time to get to the training grounds on time."

As I ran down the street the bag with my fabric in it began to rip.

"Oh, no..." The bottom of the bag ripped out. I bent to gather everything up and a shadow covered me. I looked up.

"Want some help?" a girl asked, Handing me the sewing kit.

"Oh, thank you..." I said, taking the kit. "I'm Natsumii, by the way."

"Jhokage, nice to meet you." She smiled.

We finished gathering everything up.

"Well thank you again!" I said.

"No problem!" Jhokage replied, "See you around!"

"Bye!"

I ran the rest of the way home, not really sure I'd have time to finish my outfit. I'd just have to work fast....

well there ya go!! sorry its kinda slow...heh....next one will be better! i promise!!! :mrgreen::oops:

Chidori of Death
09-17-2009, 08:15 PM
That was good:mrgreen:

SakuraGirl
09-17-2009, 08:22 PM
i like write more

Ninja of Cao
09-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Cool story.

Natsumii145
09-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Training

I was running through the village. Hoping I wouldnt be late. There! The training feild, I'd found it. But I was too late. Jeremy was already there, waiting.

"You're late..." he said, as I walked up.
"I know, I'm sorry" I said, bowing.
"I'll let it slide for now, but don't let it happen again. Also, you seem to be missing something."
"...?"
He held up a Darkness Village headband. "You'll have to earn it by fighting me. Are you ready?"
I nodded. I wanted to show him how well I could fight.
"Well then, lets begin."
I charged at him forming hand signs as i did. "Lightning style, Inner attack!" I charged my fingertips with lightning and swung my fist at him. He stepped out of the way just before I hit him.
"Come on, you'll need to do better than that toearn your headband." He said.
Now I was determined to get him. But I needed him to stay still. I lept back a few feet and started a new jutsu. "Lightnig Style! Dance of Electric Eels!"
Two eels made of lightning shot from my fingers. As they amde their way across the feild towards Jeremy, he started forming handsigns. He was so fast I couldnt see the signs. "No!"
My eels made it over and wraped themslves around....me?

Oh!! The suspense!!! lol
Come back soon! ^^

assassin
09-28-2009, 10:38 AM
DUN DUN DUN!

i love your story...it's a kick @$$ story

Natsumii145
09-28-2009, 10:47 AM
DUN DUN DUN!

i love your story...it's a kick @$$ story

omygoodnes thankies!!! i just wish i was more motivated to write it. lol

assassin
09-28-2009, 10:51 AM
omygoodnes thankies!!! i just wish i was more motivated to write it. lol

wow...unmotivated...how's this...if you don't keep writing everyone reading your story will beat you with baseball bats....jk

The Joker
09-28-2009, 10:54 AM
heck yeah keep going nat its really good

Natsumii145
09-28-2009, 11:11 AM
wow...unmotivated...how's this...if you don't keep writing everyone reading your story will beat you with baseball bats....jk

aaaaaghh! okok i'll write it! lol

assassin
09-28-2009, 11:23 AM
aaaaaghh! okok i'll write it! lol
ok...*puts baseball bat away*

Shinobi_Kitten
09-28-2009, 07:51 PM
awesome!!!!

Natsumii145
10-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Training prt. 2

It was a jutsu, I knew that, but I couldn't bring myself to finish my jutsu. The eels fizzled away. I heard something behind me. I whiled around just in time to be kicked, hard. "How could I be as stupid as to turn around?!" I thought.

I picked myself up off the ground. I was mad. I wasn't going to be beat that quickly. I created two clones and sent them underground. I only had enough chakra for one more jutsu, this was it. The clones lept up from underground and grabbed Jeremy. I formed handsigns. "Lightning Style! Inner Attack!!" I ran forward, slammed my electricly charged palm into his chest and......*poof* It had been a clone.

"No....."

Jeremy stepped out of the woods next to the training grounds.

"You did well," He said, holding out the Darkness Village headband.
"But, I didn't beat you...."
"No," He replied, "But you did enough to earn this." He handed me the headband. "Go home and get some rest. Tomorrow I'll teach you a jutsu."

I looked at the headband. "Ok."

"See you tomorrow then" and he dissappeared.

I looked down at the headband and smiled. I had completed my first training session.

Ok!! there it is! sorry im so slow! T//////T im unmotivated.....T.T