PDA

View Full Version : What COULD have happened in the Sasuke Retrieval arc

Chidori Shuriken
03-30-2009, 08:26 AM
*This topic assumes you've seen the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, and is SPOILERIFIC up through that arc and a little after*

There are many ways that arc could have been better. Lets see.....

1. When Naruto and Sasuke clash rasengan and chidori, Sasuke could have been the one that fell instead of Naruto and could have come back to Konoha.

2. Instead of Gaara saving Lee in the fight with Kimimaro, Lee could have opened all of his gates and used Hidden Lotus.

3.When Shikimaru tranforms into Jirobo, they could have handed over the coffin to him, Naruto could have used Rasengan on the Sound Ninja, Kiba using Wolf Fang over Fang, idk what neji would use, and they could have returned to Konoha.

Add on to this list. I want to see your ideas :D

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Add spoiler warning to keep things fresh
--

Chidori Shuriken
03-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Ok update. You can say what was bad about the Sasuke Retrieval arc. Just put bad or idea at the top so we know which you are commenting on. Lets review the bad parts shall we...

1. Lee got drunk and in the english dub he had the Loopy Fist thing..... He could have been better without that drink...

2. Neji got hit with Kidomarus arrows 1,000 times... He lived but how can one survive those blows? Got pretty boring after getting hit the first 3 times....

3. Naruto fell after using rasengan clashing against chidori.

Feel free to add on... Just put bad or idea of what could happened at the top so we know which thing you are commenting on.

toad
03-30-2009, 10:26 AM
heres the way i see it, if naruto had not fought the other people and didnt get worn down or injured he would have beaten sasuke becuase he almost did, even though he already sustain few injuries and used a lot of chackra, but that's the way I see it

Miles Edgeworth
03-30-2009, 02:46 PM
***SPOILER***

Instead of Choji and Neji surviving with minor injuries, they could have died. I like them both, but it would've made them more memorable characters.

***END SPOILER***

Also, Lee probably couldn't use the Hidden Lotus, because of his injuries. IIRC, he stated something about not having the energy for Hidden Lotus, but he could do a Primary Lotus.

Chidori Shuriken
03-31-2009, 05:45 PM
Im saying what if he did have the energy, not that he had it in the first place.

Keira-chan
03-31-2009, 05:46 PM
sasuke could have killed naruto
gaara could have died (kimimaru almost stabbed him)
neji kiba choji could have died
that's all i can think of

Kisame
03-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Sakura decided to accompany them and was killed or seriously injured.

Keira-chan
03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
lol sounds like u wanted her to die

Chidori Shuriken
03-31-2009, 05:49 PM

I think Sakura just would not fit in that arc... Just imagine her fighting against Sakon....

Kisame
03-31-2009, 05:51 PM

I think Sakura just would not fit in that arc... Just imagine her fighting against Sakon....

That's why she would have died or received serious inuries.

Chidori Shuriken
03-31-2009, 05:53 PM
She would have died anyways.

Chidori Shuriken
03-31-2009, 05:54 PM
No wait she would have died in the first thing against Jirobo. Jirobo would have gone for the weakest one which is Sakura.

XTOA27
04-04-2009, 08:10 AM

That's why she would have died or received serious inuries.What if she didn't die and tuned out to be one though cookie

Chidori Shuriken
04-11-2009, 04:52 AM
That would not work out..................... ANY one of the sound ninja could kill her in a flash.

jhokage613
04-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Well Naruto and sasuke could both pass out and Kakashi could get there and sasuke could wake up and they could have this really huge fight with sasuke pwning him and leaving intensly

deidara330
07-02-2009, 07:19 AM
I think this entire arc was done perfectly and there is absolutely nothing I would change about it.

Leaf
07-29-2009, 08:00 AM
hello...

Leaf
07-29-2009, 08:00 AM
anyyone herea?!

Leaf
07-29-2009, 08:01 AM
hellllooooo.....

Leaf
07-29-2009, 08:05 AM
someone...people, get in here,,

Fliparrachii
11-03-2009, 04:55 PM
I have no clue.

sasu_girl
11-03-2009, 05:02 PM
well, if lee opened all his gates, be would have died...

Fliparrachii
11-08-2009, 12:33 PM
well, if lee opened all his gates, be would have died...
I agree.

NarutoUzumaki12
11-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Maybe Naruto going into fox the moment he found Sasuke knocked him out with Rasengan and then naruto takes sasuke to konoha

Grapefruit Wannabe
11-16-2009, 12:52 PM
I feel the arc within it's self is fine. I would want to change Kishimoto's work.

sasruto
01-28-2010, 06:53 PM
If the chapter changes a bit, it would have been MUCH better than before. But still, this is the best chapter in normal naruto for me.

kokojojo
02-06-2010, 01:27 PM
wut if kakashi caught up to sasuke?

SasukeUchiha13
02-08-2010, 12:40 PM
SHino going on the mission so they would've had 2 people to fight sasuke

kokojojo
02-08-2010, 09:13 PM
oh yea why didnt he go he wud have been great for tracking purposes and he was one of the better genins

Parak111
02-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Naruto could've defeated Sasuke.

kokojojo
02-09-2010, 05:14 PM
yea but then what? he wud just leave as soon as he got the chance

Warlock
02-10-2010, 05:44 AM
One of the Sound Four drops the Sasuke Box and Sasuke dies.

kokojojo
02-10-2010, 01:40 PM
lol i doubt he'd die he'd prolly be retarded tho

Warlock
02-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Nah, he's already retarded. :D

byakuganmaster3695
02-10-2010, 06:14 PM
*This topic assumes you've seen the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, and is SPOILERIFIC up through that arc and a little after*

1. When Naruto and Sasuke clash rasengan and chidori, Sasuke could have been the one that fell instead of Naruto and could have come back to Konoha.

2. Instead of Gaara saving Lee in the fight with Kimimaro, Lee could have opened all of his gates and used Hidden Lotus.

3.When Shikimaru tranforms into Jirobo, they could have handed over the coffin to him, Naruto could have used Rasengan on the Sound Ninja, Kiba using Wolf Fang over Fang, idk what neji would use, and they could have returned to Konoha.

--
--

well i donnt have anythin to add but the whole rasegan beats chidori and sasuke returns to the leaf village would kill all of naruto shippuden

kokojojo
02-10-2010, 06:49 PM
it wudnt kill it it wud just be different. u really think orochimaru wud just sit in his little cave waiting for months wondering where the heck is sasuke? he's gona do w/e he can to get to him, and the akatsuki wud still be capturiing jinchuurikis.

byakuganmaster3695
02-10-2010, 06:52 PM
ya but the whole story would be way different and i dont think kakashi would become as strong as he is

byakuganmaster3695
02-10-2010, 06:53 PM
One of the Sound Four drops the Sasuke Box and Sasuke dies.

this two would kill the whole story cuz there friends and narutos tryin to get him back and that defeats the whole point of the story

kokojojo
02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
akatsuki has nothin to do with sasuke. and orochimaru wud still be trying to find a new host,maybe he'd attack konoha out of spite. it'd be different w/o sasuke but there wud still be a story. how much time in shippuden has naruto spent actually chasing sasuke?

byakuganmaster3695
02-12-2010, 01:33 PM
he has spent the whole time talking and sayin hes gonna get sasuke back and orochimaru wants a sharigan and who else can he get it from besides sasuke, itachi, or madara

kokojojo
02-12-2010, 01:56 PM
its not like orochimaru wud die w/o sasuke, he'll move on and get another body. he was willing to give him the curse mark knowing he only had a 10% chance of survival, u think if he has that crazy about it he wud take that kind of a chance? and akatsuki wud still be around. not everything revolves around sasuke u kno

byakuganmaster3695
02-12-2010, 01:58 PM
dude w.e im done with this thread

kokojojo
02-12-2010, 01:59 PM
lol if u were u wudnt have replied to my post

geogreymon123
07-01-2010, 07:51 PM
nah it was a good storyline

Kimimaro Kaguya
07-01-2010, 08:06 PM
i coulda have killled everyone

jwesterville
07-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Choji and Neji should have died, they would have been memorable for that. Now, they have mostly faded into obscurity. And yeah, Kimimaro could have killed someone.

The outcome of the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight was fine though. There was no going back to Konoha for Sasuke. If he did go back, he would be going into a coffin or a cell.

Lady Tsunade
08-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Tayuya could've used Genjutsu on them from the start, and had the Doki stomp all their heads off

Kidomaru could've chucked a kunai at Nejis head while he fell to the ground after being stabbed so many times.

Medics could've not been able to find the unconscious Choji and Neji. And they would've died. Kakashi might not've been there to get Naruto and bring him back to the Village

Sasuke could've killed Naruto after he knocked him out

Pre Sakura could've replaced Choji and fought Jirobo.....:L

Lavitz Slambert
08-04-2010, 12:46 PM
I could have imagined if they died. But why did Choji eat again. He was really skinny and much cooler that way.

NarutoSageMode
08-15-2010, 05:51 PM
narutos rasengan should have overpowered sasukes chidori.

SimpleGenin
08-17-2010, 12:37 AM
i was thinking more outside the box, shizune along with his other campanions should have went with the 2 jonins that fought the sound 4. considering that the sound four had trouble facing down two jonin, im pretty confident that with shizune's help and the other campanions, they could have gotten sasuke back with ease

lolohwd
08-17-2010, 12:43 AM
Yeah kakashi or kurenia or gai or asuma could have helped since it was a kidnapping by elite sound ninja who helped in the assassination of the hokage and not to mention kimmimaro

Sp.Cartman
04-28-2011, 12:10 PM

--
--

Naruto did win because he scratched off sasuke's headband `:P`:P`:P AND!

IF sasuke would of stayed he probably would have aquire a somewhat new sharingan, not mangekyo but something like the eternal sharingan maybe??? because the upcomming battle with naruto if it turns out like the OVA where sasuke don't finish off naruto then he will aquire the eternal sharingan, NOT THE EMS!

Might_GAI
07-24-2011, 03:44 AM
Naruto coulda rasenganed Sasuke before he coukd cast Chidori. And Sasuke would later on say "thanks i needed that :D"